Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ragnar's quest The search. - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ragnar's quest The search. - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ragnar's quest The search. - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ragnar's quest The search.

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

This is an adventure of Ragnar he flying with a dragon to get ordwald, but he has a lot of dark powers so he killed your dragon and you escaped to underground town named Fort de lord. Fort de Lord was looking for the Missing artefact which had been broke in pieces. Your aim is to find it!

Added: 14-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: THE CHAIN WARS | World War II - Eastern Europe | Fuerta (GET) | Sending

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 21-08-2023 15:06
Froze for me too. - Ragnar's quest The search.
As was suggested in the previous comments, I managed to avoid the freeze issue by deleting the two teal towns isolated in the underground. Why this worked, I have no clue! Isolated towns seem a fairly standard ploy in map-making, so why it created problems for this particular map, I'm not sure.

Regarding the map itself, I also picked up the orb of vulnerability from a shipwreck survivor, which was great, but perhaps unintended. I did get a bit weary of the constant anti-magic garrisons, they were much more challenging than the AI heroes. Also, the empty labyrinth was a tad evil! I think I prefer the second map in this Ragnar series. Off to try the third one now....

Author: Ngon Com, 30-06-2020 00:54
Can't playing - Ragnar's quest The search.
Hi,

I can't play this map at month 1 week 2 day 2, all the map freeze.

I don't know why!

Author: frifix (Germany), 22-04-2020 11:37
long tunnel - Ragnar's quest The search.
a very long tunnel without any chance to make only one step into another direction.
Important artefacts and opposite strong heroes are not banned.
Series of similar antimagnetic garrisons. I was so bored in this map!!!
I stopped it near the end when I had to deliver the Admi-Hat and there menaced a lot of water passages.
The landscape perfect, but the map author is a sadist!
Not my type of map!!!

Author: sphinxx, 27-11-2019 17:05
Very easy because.. - Ragnar's quest The search.
I got the orb of vulnerability from one of the shipwreck survivor. From that point it was of course very easy to play. From the other survivor I got the statue of legion. I don't think it was supposed to go that way but whatever..
Overall a pretty solid map
8/10

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 02-02-2019 09:11
Beautiful map - Ragnar's quest The search.
Hi Romeo,
I was finally able to finish this map in Horn of Abyss. I am stuck due to creature blocking path to the black tent. So my journey is done here.
Anyways, I really wish you make more maps like this since you have talent.

Cheers
Beautiful map - Ragnar's quest The search.

Author: Bremer (Oslo, Norway.), 15-03-2015 07:17
Validate map!
Map editor, tools, VALIDATE MAP!
Easy to correct some obvious mistakes.

NOOB! When you make a map, ALWAYS validate your map. The AI freezes up if caught in a issue.

After correcting all issues, the game did not freeze.
Map is interesting, and good fun.

bibg writes:
24-06-2017 07:12

map - Ragnar's quest The search.

Could you upload the corrected map ? The current map on this site crashes at day 3 :(

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
24-06-2017 14:56

Map freezes - Ragnar's quest The search.

Yes, in "pure" Heroes 3 game freezes on day 3. But in Heroes 3 with HD mod all is OK. You can download HD mod from https://sites.google .com/site/heroes3hd/ eng/description

Author: cinic, 28-01-2014 11:53
crashes after few turns
map that crashes shouldn't be rated 10

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 29-07-2012 18:22
Search
I try to contact the mapmaker. Can somebody help me?

Author: romkaz (estonia tallinn), 23-06-2012 20:23
me back!
Haven't been playing for ages...Finished some of the maps of others and still seeing my map being in top list:O Well i should continue the one that is on wog format and i need to re learn my erm scripting:d

Author: kestus (Turkey), 05-01-2012 01:57
Day 3 Freeze Issue
I dont know whats wrong with the teal, but i edited the map and randomly rearranged the pieces at the teal's main. Castle, resources, scholars etc, everythings still there but in a different location. It's working for now.

Author: gil, 08-12-2011 21:08
map freeze
it freezes on the third day. and what does change 1 AI player ever mean

Author: Dennis (Greece), 28-09-2010 17:45 Like
Change all enemies into 1 AI Player.
Can you please explain how do you do that?
What does AI stand for?

Author: Romeo Toodu (Tallin, Estonia), 23-03-2010 10:24
change
change all enemies into 1 AI player. It worked

Author: Arachno (Trondheim, Norway), 22-03-2010 22:17
Freeze fix??
Can't find this map on any other website that this, and it freezes on day 3 no matter what.. Is there a fix for this?

Author: Krasko, 01-12-2009 18:25
Help
How am i supposed to obtain the red tent? Do i have to fight the titans for it?

Author: w. (Warsaw, Poland), 18-11-2009 17:34
help
I suppose that your map is also great, like other maps of yours, i've already completed 2&3 but i can't play this one because of third day' freeze. Can sb send me a correct version?

lonemaster@wp.pl

Old player writes:
20-06-2015 17:13

Teal bug - what worked for me

I disabled the taverns in the two isolated underground towns that belong to teal and it stopped freezing... for now. I haven't finished the map yet.

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 19-05-2009 19:56
guys
this map is screwed... lol but i cant do anything about it. straight after posting it i have same problem.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 18-05-2009 16:49
FREEZES
on day 3 what should i do?

Author: tina (Palm Bay, USA), 10-12-2008 09:44
20 out of 10
Romeo, if you're referring to me, then i must notify you i'm a female ahahaha

for some reason this stupid thing isn't accepting my vote, which is 10 out of 10. actually i'd give it 20 out of 10 easily if i could :P~

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 08-12-2008 18:46
listen to the man
hey guys his right maybe you should do what he says

Author: tina (Palm Bay, USA), 08-12-2008 08:56
Loved it but had hard time
delete the two towns that belong to the player color light green (i think the player # 7)
it's on the underground side of the map. my thinking is that they are bounded by the darkness so tightly, so that when the player tries to hire a hero through the Tavern, the game goes nuts and freezes cos there's no space for one.. idk, i deleted the castles and it worked perfectly.
However, i had hard time putting together the artifact. had to cheat a little to type in the code to open the whole map in order to win (simply killed the opponents), couldnt find the last piece of the artifact which is the bib :((( i'm just stupid probably :))

another thing was that only one artifact is given, but more than one seer is claiming it, so by giving it to the wrong one, you lose the whole game.

Nevertheless, nice job :) regards from sunshine state

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 29-05-2008 18:34
Hey andrew!!!
On my cpu it works without fail! Gimme your eMail and I send you directly the map OK! I can even send you 2 and 3 episode if you want and then eMail me back is it good or not OK!

Author: Andrew (Russia), 29-05-2008 00:26
Same problem!
Hey Romeo! Map looks good but I have same problem - it freezes on day 3. Also doesn't work with WoG! I still want to play it - please fix if you can!!!

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 28-05-2008 18:31
Hei!!!
Who ever you are don't offense your country or name OK! No good! I don't care are you from north pole or from Iraq or anything! Just don't make your name or your country suck otherwise it will suck OK!!!

Author: My name sucks! (So does my country!!!), 27-05-2008 23:00
good!
Good map!

Author: Andy (Los Angeles of US and A), 27-05-2008 19:48
Good!!!
This is my second best HOMM3 map I've ever played, But It froze only once!!!(No offense.) Main thing is to get all the way through the end. It's an excellent piece!!! Best one is The empire of the world2 made by Stefan Kispalko. This is very good piece anyway! Even If it's your first XL map you did.

Author: Dracon killer (Best place in the world-Russia), 26-05-2008 18:44
Wow!
Hei man! This map is a piece of art. 10 out of 10 certainly + it didn't even froze, well only once in day 9, but I played again and I completed it! It's very hard at the end though. 4000 cristal dragons to fight when you get light blue pass and to fight thousands of dragons to get last piece of the artefact. Really cool man! Hope to see more of your maps!!!

Author: Minotaur king (Bukarest, Romania), 25-05-2008 14:37
Best map eva!!!
Best map I've ever played! 100% non frozen.

Author: Kris, 24-05-2008 22:09
Still not working
Sometimes it is teal player and sometimes purple. Sometimes it is day 3 and sometimes day 6... I have tried playing with WOG and it works! but I will not complete this game with woglification... I have even reinstaled the game but still the same problem appears.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 24-05-2008 20:16
I got an idea(If it works?)
As salamandre said he "removed" grandmaster and it went better. It was always teal player's turn when the problem occured, right? How about if you change teal color into any other color.maybe that works, right? Try it! As for Viktor I could put the second episode earlier,if you want?

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy