Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Das Auge des Osiris - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Das Auge des Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Das Auge des Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Das Auge des Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Language: German
Lange Zeit herrschte Ruhe und Frieden in dieser Welt. Doch nun ist der ewige Kampf zwischen Gut und Bцse neu entbrannt. Wieder einmal droht ein noch unbekannter Schrecken aus der Finsternis die oberen Welten mit Chaos und Zwietracht zu ьberziehen und alle Bewohner in seine Klauen zu reiЯen. Jetzt ist die Zeit gekommen, da die Welt neue Helden braucht, um das Bцse in seine Schranken zu verweisen. Ein Barbar mit Namen Falkhor ist dazu berufen, eine Schar mutiger Mitstreiter zu finden und das Unmцgliche zu wagen. Wird es ihm gelingen?

Added: 09-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: A Land in Chaos | Lion's Muzzle | Swamp in | Head to Head

Author: Koni, 21-08-2011 11:18
caboom!!!
1 go to the smith
2 to the mountains range
3 back to smith
4 back to behemoth lairs
5 recruit 6 behemoths (each 2)
6 back to smith and mountains
7 important: separate your 6 behemoths
8 send your behemoths WITHOUT heroes close to the mountains
9 caboom!!!

Author: Octo (Vilnius, Lituania), 21-08-2011 00:27
?
I can't desactivat 'Bomb111' wich open the way to the underground.
Please help me

Author: Koni, 12-07-2011 17:20
Kastellatum free
You can pass the quest gates to Kastellatum (either the left or the right) if you have conquered the Grosse Ogerfeste AND the Eiswinkel Palast the first time. (Both towns rechange to neutral after the first entering.)
The Behemoths remain locked in the pen. You haven't to free them.

Btw. why don't you start a new game with the English version? You haven't got "halfway through this one", if you stand near Kastellatum - it's just "halfway" on the surface, the western part of the surface is left yet, and the entire underworld is still waiting for you. :)

Author: Colby (Atlanta, USA), 28-06-2011 06:38
Behemoth slaves not freed?
This map is so much fun! Very good job! Wish I had known about the English map before I got halfway through this one!

Can't get to Kastellatum, but I think I have acomplished all tasks. There are still some Behemoths locked in the pen - is that the problem? Can't seem to free them.

Author: Den (Moscow, Russia), 18-10-2010 09:34
dfgdfg
dfgdgf

Author: Koni, 27-06-2010 12:01
Check the 9 flags again
If you have visited the 9 towers in the correct way, the 9 flags must have been deleted. Check all towers if there isn't a victory flag left, if you see one visit it again. The quest guard (near a blue tray) will let you pass to the tenth tower, if you have got all the questions about the first 9 plagues. Send me a pm, if it doesn't work.

Author: man-el-man (Catalunya), 12-06-2010 14:25
die 9 Türme des Labyrinths
Hello Koni. Thnaks for your last message. Now I got stuck again. I think I have found and defeated the 9 flags but I can not pass through the tower. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is there any other floag hidden somewhere?
I hope you can help me agian. I really would like to finish your map.

Author: Koni, 31-05-2010 21:45
Schwert
Ich schrieb es hier in meiner Antwort an Ronus:

Sword of the Gods
Ronus, it is (too) well hidden in the Order shrine Level 5 behind the "Tor der Goetter", guarded by titans. You can take it!!! Try View World, and you will see it!

Das Tor der Goetter kann Falkhor nur mit Stufe 60 durchschreiten. Lauf das Tor an und du kannst im Garten des Osiris einige Stufen aufsteigen. Das Schwert liegt im Ordnungsschrein Level 5 hinter den Titanen. Mit "View World" kannst du den Artefakt-Stern sehen und es aufnehmen.

Author: Osvaldas (Kaunas, Litauen), 31-05-2010 18:47
Das Schwert der Götter
Hallo,
ich kann nirgendwo das Schwert der Götter kriegen und den Zugang zur Unterwelt zu schaffen obwohl hab ich alles schon herum besiegt. Wohin befindet sich das Zeug? Danke in voraus!

Author: Koni, 25-05-2010 09:56
The Eye of Osiris
English version of the map on page 2.
Thanks again, ByteBandit!!

Author: ByteBandit, 23-05-2010 07:39
Engish Version
The English version of the map is finished now. It's available on another site and hopefully it will be up on this one soon.

Author: Koni, 15-05-2010 16:49
Elemental quest
The 4 towns are given back to the (neutral) owners, so you can't flag them blue. The story tells, that Falkhor only has to "convince" them to live in peace with their neighbours

How to reach Kastellatum is written in my answer from 27-03.

What to do:
Kastellatum you can only enter by doing the elemental quest. Visit the high tower with Falkhor ALONE and a mountain blocking a quest hut vanishes. Visit the hut and you get access to the "elemental place". Fetch 6 elementals each and place them into the two garrisons (6 and 6 air/earth into the left, and 6 and 6 fire/water into the right one). But you can proceed only and delete the 2 Horts der Hexerei, if you have "given peace" to the Great Oger Mage and the Eis Queen before. I hope this helps.

We are working on an English version of the map.

I wonder if you can get access to the Neener's Cloak. It is only possible after freeing Lord Einhand from prison. Don't forget to trigger the event (with Falkhor and Milena in one army) for the Angelfeather Cloak as well.

Author: man-el-man (Catalunya), 15-05-2010 15:20
How to enter the Kastellatum area?
I'm really enjoying the map however my german is not as good as it's needed to follow te game. I'm trying to enter the area of Kastellatum to get the Neener's Cloak but it don't know how to do it. I can't conquer the Grosse Ogerfeste, the Eiswinkel-Palast, Blitzfurt and Donnersbach although I beated all the armies that were inside.
Any help will be more than welcome.
Thanks.

Author: Koni, 26-04-2010 20:12
Sword of the Gods
Ronus, it is (too) well hidden in the Order shrine Level 5 behind the "Tor der Goetter", guarded by titans. You can take it!!! Try View World, and you will see it!

Author: Ronus (Denmark), 26-04-2010 17:57 Like
Can't reach the undergropund part of the map
First off, great map. Even though my skills in german are close to nil, I really enjoy playing this one. The problem is that I can't find the sword of the gods the quest gate requires to get to the underground. Any tips or hints?

Author: Koni, 16-04-2010 16:26
Where are you?
There are 2 Engelfedernmantel in the map. The first you get in the area of Kastellatum, where you find the Neener's Cloak. If you ride back from the Wolkentempel through the opened gate (not townportal!) with the Cloak in your possession and Falkhor AND Milena in the army you trigger a placed event and get the first Angelfeather Cloak (story: for Milena). This Cloak you need for a Quest Guard (Tor zum Engelsgold) far to the West in the Golden Valley. If you defeat the guardians (angel stack) behind, you get the Cloak back.

Thanks to ByteBandit for his help in making an English version of the map. But it will last a while! :)

Author: Peter (Netherlands), 16-04-2010 11:37
Engelfedernmantel?
Can somebody tell me how i find the Engelfedernmantel?
Until now it was a great map, but now I'm totally lost

Author: ByteBandit (USA), 02-04-2010 05:14
Translating to English
Koni has asked me to help him translate this map to English. The project is underway.

Author: Koni, 01-04-2010 20:30
with Fizbin
Ok, but the bombmill should activate if you have found the Fizbin of Misfortune in the ruins and go the way from there towards the windmill again. But right, it's a shortcut only. Thanks for playing, nevertheless I'm working on an English version. :)

Author: Kir (Russia), 01-04-2010 19:24
I have made it!
Koni, I have passed your map! It is possible without knowledge of German language though and it is very difficult. I wish to pay your attention to a small problem. I have not found that activates a bomb "bombmill" . It is a barrier between "Winsela" and "Haus des Landpflegers". But I have passed a this quest, it is insignificant.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 30-03-2010 00:11
never mind
thanks for answering,i had found the first hint which is straitforward but the elemental hint is too difficult to guess.Now i am on west upper map,something to do with behemoths and a blacksmith but how?i have to give up,you can't help me each week,i'll come back if you do english map,don't worry,bye.

Author: Koni, 27-03-2010 19:47
2x help
sorry for waiting, but i hope this helps:
DM: You haven't found the hidden hut of Berry Aiffe, ist's among the trees just south of the one-way exit "Aiffes Wald". Visit her and fulfill her quest (find the 3 musician artifacts). She will activate "bombmuse" , so you can enter the portal "Zur Fluchtinsel".

renaud: you're right, it's very pity, for you only can find the hints how to proceed in the German texts. (English version is needed, I'll try to work on it).
What to do:
Eiswinkel Palace you can only 'liberate' by doing the quest of the "Hüter der Ordnung" igloo-hut. 1st you have to bring him the Soul stealer sword (it's in the very SE corner of the map), then "he" (as a mage creature) will open the blockades in front of the Palace, take him to the entrance.)
Kastellatum you can only enter by doing the elemental quest. Visit the high tower with Falkhor ALONE and a mountain blocking a quest hut vanishes. Visit the hut and you get access to the "elemental place". Fetch 6 elementals each and place them into the two garrisons (6 and 6 air/earth into the left, and 6 and 6 fire/water into the right one). But you can proceed only and delete the 2 Horts der Hexerei, if you have "given peace" to the Great Oger Mage and the Eis Queen before. I hope this helps.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 22-03-2010 00:07
help
On south i can't access neither eiswinkel Palace nor kastellatum area,i need a hint(i have done everything up there,the "elemental place"is closed too).

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 21-03-2010 21:33
old and new
i remember the old map(it was in english but with bugs),this new one is interesting but i am ashamed not reading german so i use approximation but,doing so,i loose your main work,it's a pity...

Author: DM (Bulgaria), 20-03-2010 18:21
Author help
Koni,нelp me too please. I can not enter into a portal "Zur Fluchtinsel".
The оutpost "Wachter des Waldes" has passed. That activates event "bombmuse" ?

Author: Kir (Russia), 19-03-2010 22:25
This problem is solved
I advise to you to write texts in English. A card really interesting. It is insulting if there will be problems at people not knowing German language. They can not appreciate your work. Your help has helped. Thanks.
I estimate in 10 points.

Author: Koni, 19-03-2010 19:43
Find portal
Kir, seems you haven't found the portal well hidden behind the mausoleum (crypt). Defeat the hydras and then you can enter the portal. Then visit Manibuk in his hut, he will give you the needed demon fire. With that head back through the portal and approch the blocking mountains with both heroes in the army. Solve the problem with a dark champion, which Manibuk wants, and you can reach the one way entrance back to your home island. (But the map is very difficult if you don't understand the hints in the German texts.) Good luck!

Author: Kir (Russia), 19-03-2010 19:22
Devil take it
It is necessary to do skript cards in English. After a victory over the orange I can not back home. Before a portal mountain. It is necessary two heroes, heat of a hell and Demfire=1. What condition corresponds to this variable?

Author: Kir (Russia), 19-03-2010 19:16
Блин
Скриптовые карты надо делать на английском . После победы над оранжевым не могу вернуться домой. Перед порталом гора. Надо 2-х героев, жар ада и Demfire=1. Блин и какое условие соответсву ет этой переменной ?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy