Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: en automne | La mort vous sourie | les oles Quasorus | Kill the Dragons

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 241-252 |

Author: Juraj (Slovakia), 21-01-2024 16:16
What a map!!! - The Eye of Osiris
Map is an understatement actually. What a journey. Thanks.

Author: Denis (Россия), 20-01-2024 16:24
I can't find the dark champions - The Eye of Osiris
Stuck on the first quarter of the map. Can't find the champions of darkness to complete the tent task, which is located at the exit of the pink spiral portal. And until you complete this task, the mountain that closes the passage to the red portal to the initial city will not disappear.
In the walkthroughs saw that they are standing by the big crystal pile, opposite the bone dragons, but in my case there are no champions of darkness.
Please help me find them.

Author: Tagh (France), 19-01-2024 16:20 Like
A Whole Campaign, in a single Map - The Eye of Osiris
That was a beautiful map to play. It was like playing a full vanilla campaign but on one single Huge map.
No doubt there was a lot of work put into it. What i liked is that the map is never easy and forces you to adapt your strategy according to the encounters which is great.
Most of maps are easy to play and you reach a point where you just crush everything.

The end challenge (before the last fight) with each champion is a great touch (and pretty hard for some of the heroes).

Negative points:
- Maybe too easy last fight (probably better to have also multiple heroes on their side to counter instead of just one)
- I think the Hypnose spell should be banned (or at least not in conjonction with Ring of Greater Negation), I forced myself to not use it, it is just too strong spell.

Congratz for all of your work, at least it didn't vanish to deep oblivion as the game is old.
I've done a "rather fast" translation into French language of the map and i would like to know the process to include it to the site for those who would be reluctant with all those english texts?

Author: JJTorpeda (Poland), 27-12-2023 14:10
Great - The Eye of Osiris
Worth loosing time, even in 2023

Author: mmmm, 06-11-2023 17:17
nice - The Eye of Osiris
Very nice map, took few weeks to complete on normal difficulty, nevertheless its a well balanced, very enjoyable map!

Author: Ben (Hungary), 22-09-2023 03:13 Like
Blue - The Eye of Osiris
Hey, I have problems getting to blue player. Upper world, where can I get permission from the Land Keeper to access the gate to the castle, and to teal tent? Under world, the gate asks for 100 000 gold but it doesnt take my money.

JJTorpeda (Poland) writes:
27-12-2023 14:14

answer - The Eye of Osiris

Bro, you are blue player

Author: Pryltsyk, 17-09-2023 01:50
Very good map! - The Eye of Osiris
Best single player map ever.

Author: Gabor (Szeged, Hungary), 10-05-2023 00:45 Like
Great map but how to open the shipyard - The Eye of Osiris
The map is great, I really like it but I am now left without troops in the death region. The shipyard is closed and the smithy does not repeat what is needed for reopening it.

Author: tami, 21-02-2023 00:52
Can't find the ring of light - The Eye of Osiris
can anyone help? i beat death but didn't see that i had another quest, so later on, i couldn't find ring of light. if anyone knows how to help pls

Author: Joaquim Viana (Portugal), 05-02-2023 22:00 Like
eiswinkel-palast - The Eye of Osiris
Please help,

Can't enter eiswinkel-palast, i've the soulstealr and the elementals inside the garrison but can't enter the order city.

Thanks

Author: Alex, 26-01-2023 16:18
How can I enter the green portal in the sea? - The Eye of Osiris
I want to get to O.T garden, I found the portal inside the sea sanctuary (The toothed cave), but I can't get to it?
Am I missing something?

Author: Шахмар Нагиев (Russia), 23-01-2023 02:22
Neener's cloak - The Eye of Osiris
Please help, I am stuck here, I killed all enemies in the south, but I don’t know where to get this cloak of Niner!
Neener's cloak - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Zex (Serbia), 17-11-2022 18:04
Where is a sword of the Gods? - The Eye of Osiris
Killed the Titans, did everything else but there is no sword

RU.DOLF (RU) writes:
26-02-2024 17:29

Меч Богов - The Eye of Osiris

ОЧЕНЬ сложно его там заметить. Меч Богов.

Меч Богов - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Simon (Poland), 05-11-2022 00:33 Like
Thank you - The Eye of Osiris
It has been I think nearly 6 years when I finnaly finished this map. Great memories, great fun. All i want to say is Thank You!
Thank you - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Роман (Moscow), 07-08-2022 12:13
Проблема - The Eye of Osiris - The Eye of Osiris
Посетил последний оракул, а крестика с кладом не видно. Подскажите, пожалуйста, где он?

Author: Роман (Moscow), 05-08-2022 18:18
Посетил последний оракул, а крестика с кладом не видно. Подскажите, пожалуйста, где он?

Author: Роман (Moscow), 05-08-2022 17:46

Author: martin, 19-06-2022 00:28
hypnotize made the map too easy? - The Eye of Osiris
i just used hypnotize on everyone every battle never had to do much else. itd be more interesting if the ring of greater negation wasnt available on the map

Author: Данила (Россия), 12-03-2022 20:55
Проблема - The Eye of Osiris
Где найти меч богов на карте eye to osiris?

Author: Александр (россия), 21-01-2022 14:53
как активировать квест "Защитник элементалей - The Eye of Osiris
где активировать квест, в какой башне? можно на фото показать?

Author: boomstick, 29-11-2021 12:56
behemoth help - The Eye of Osiris
hi!!!where is rocky mountain?can you show me with pic or help me where to put behemoths?

Author: Help, 08-10-2021 20:27
Mista - The Eye of Osiris
Can anyone tell me where I can find the land supervisor mista?

Author: Help, 08-10-2021 14:17

Author: Help, 08-10-2021 13:50

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 21-07-2021 14:05
Road to Necroton - The Eye of Osiris
Hi i killed Beytrayer and take his Mirror,but cannot pass the quest to the Necroton
Road to Necroton - The Eye of Osiris

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
21-07-2021 14:05

Hmm - The Eye of Osiris

Look

Hmm - The Eye of Osiris

Klinkz (Germany) writes:
04-09-2021 17:03

Solution - The Eye of Osiris

You have to get the Hero Milena in the Prison to your top right and equip the mirror to her in order to pass the gate

Author: Tobi, 05-07-2021 16:15 Like
How do I progress? - The Eye of Osiris
Really fun map, but unfortunately I just got stuck here. It said I should investiage the ruins in the south to find the fizbin of misfortune from Winsela.
I now looked everywhere, even dug holes around the ruins, but nothing to be found.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
How do I progress? - The Eye of Osiris

akva (Magyarország) writes:
19-07-2021 11:27

a - The Eye of Osiris

Same problem with me. did you make it since?

Tobi writes:
02-08-2021 13:19

a - The Eye of Osiris

Hey,
yes I did. Not entirely sure how though.
At some point I just visited the ruins again normally, and I got the fizbin (without fighting, just normal visiting).
Maybe it has to do with the angle, possibly you have to come from directly up front or whatever (or one of the sides), but that's just a hunch.
So yeah, just visit the ruins again from all sides and pray haha

akva (Magyarország) writes:
16-11-2021 21:31

a - The Eye of Osiris

I found it . Thank you so much!!

Author: Darki, 20-05-2021 13:23 Like
help - The Eye of Osiris
What do I have to do to be able to move on
help - The Eye of Osiris

Tobi writes:
05-07-2021 16:16

hi - The Eye of Osiris

Put 6x water/fire elementals in the right garnison, and 6x earth/wind elementals in the left garnison

Author: АЛЕКСАНДР АГАРКОВ (Россия), 09-03-2021 22:05
The_Eye_of_Osiris - The Eye of Osiris
Образование скалы затрудняет проход в ущелье. Не как не могу дальше продвинутся

Author: Samir (Sarajevo), 17-11-2020 01:45 Like
Nine towers - The Eye of Osiris
Anyone can tell me why guard doasnt let me pass after i visit all nine towers and flags???
Is it a bug???
Nine towers - The Eye of Osiris

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
06-08-2021 08:24

No - The Eye of Osiris

First speak with leprechants.Second activate the quest,when will be write about 10 plaques.And then visit 9 flags.Thats all.

Author: John, 14-10-2020 08:46
Stuck on early fight - The Eye of Osiris
Hello awesome map from what I’ve seen so far. I feel I have mastered fighting tactics with all factions, except might which makes the beginning tough. I rarely experience loads of trouble on battles but can’t seem to get passed the mega dragons I need to fight in order to get the elven bow. Any tips on dealing with that battle?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy