Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Korea | Four lands | Five Lakes | THE ARENA

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Author: Bylll (France), 25-05-2012 16:50
Hambo's owned!
Thanks so much, I didn't realized you'd sent me an email... I'm really blind, how could I have missed the hut...
Anyway I gladly thank you: the map is the best so far, really interesting, huge work and after months you're still ready to help any guy (even for something simple). It's rare then important to be noticed!
Keep up with the good work!

Author: Koni, 25-05-2012 12:19
Hambo's new hut
Didn't you get my pm with a screenshot?
Apparently you haven't visited Safira's aunt (in the hut beside Hambo's old smithy house). Then you would have heard, that Hambo has left for a hideout in the valley east of the village. There you must go (the hut is hidden behind an altar of death). Returned with the Shackles of war (take the short cut opened by the ferryman!!) he will give you the helmet AND access to the gate exit (herrschaft =1).
Good luck!

Author: Bylll (France), 25-05-2012 03:03
Hambo (again)
Hi, I'm being annoying but I'm a bit pissed not to be able to go on with such a map (the best so far).
I've double-checked everything and Hambo (who lives in Safira's dorf... took me a while to understand) can't give me anything (through Heroes editor in the event section for the Quest Hut it's nowhere to be seen that he gives me the Helm of Command, even after i've gained the Schackles of War (Fesseln des krieges))
Guess I'll add it myself with the editor and start from the beginning again but that's a shame...
If you can give me more comprehensive info I'll gladly hear it!

Author: Bylll (France), 24-05-2012 20:31
Hambo The Smith
Okay I guess that helps a bit but is Hambo's house inside Safira's village or am I mistaking? And what would be the translation of "Fesseln des Krieges"?

Author: Koni, 24-05-2012 11:15
Hambo the Smith
You only can pass the gate if you have visited Hambo the Smith a second time !!! 'herrschaft=1&# 039; means that only the Helm of Command, given by Hambo when you arrive with the artifact "Fesseln des Krieges", will give you the right 'command' for passing (not a Helmet found anywhere else or possibly given by cheat).

Also make sure that Safira is in Falkhor's army.

Author: Bylll (France), 24-05-2012 00:22
to Koni
Hi why does that mean for the NW gate just before entering the Necromancer area (after rescuing Safira and having been through her hometown) to have 'herrschaft = 1'? (saw that with heroes editor)
I have tried many things (having the Helm of Command) but nothing's working...

Author: Koni, 12-04-2012 21:14
thunderbirds event script
You have to buy the birds out of the nearby dwelling, not from the home town. Only if you approach the dwelling and recruit them there, a script is triggered. Then go to the quest gate and it will let you pass... for sure!

Author: robert (sweden), 12-04-2012 12:50
hi
iam at the quest wher u should turn in 3 thunderbirds too enter the portal but i cant i hve tryed everything but i cant enter anyone know what too do

Author: Jani (Finland), 21-02-2012 14:48
Hi!
Later! I've seen on YT. Whether your creation maps or else? You can try the Curse of the mummy, but your bug topic hm..

Author: MItzaSBS (Alba, Romania), 16-02-2012 21:27
finished
Ok, now i've finished the map... it was the best i've played, have to say that thanks to the ring of nagation i finished the map without it, it was imposeble, i played the map on imposeble diff, rised 3 k vampires, and at OT i 've managed to win with all my heroes, falkor was the best hero i ve ever had on H4, the hardest battle was with Safira at OT. thanks for the map again.
Cheers!!!

Author: MItzaSBS (Alba, Romania), 15-02-2012 23:32
gate at the djins
how can i open the gate at the djins castle...it says that i should go to the up and kill that djini but there must be a bomb that i can t activate...thank 9;s!!!

Author: Koni, 15-12-2011 14:48
never use town portal !!!
Never use town portal in the whole map!!!
- exit magic garden through the 2way portal, if you have fulfilled Manibuk's quest and brought him the dark champion.
He tells you: "...Among them, one spell which can teleport you quickly to your next city. However, you better use my portal for the way back. I have cleared the way through the jungle for you to exit into Falkhor's hometown. It is the quickest way! And now I wish you a lot of luck with your next mission!..."

You now can enter the djungle from the mausoleum to the west. Read the sign: Swamp exit and way home. Proceed to the one way portal, which you can enter after a fight. THEN, and only then the way to the next region will be opened.

Author: Tali (Russia), 15-12-2011 13:09
to Koni
Sorry, that was stupid.
I've finished the 1st mission but the gate to the 2nd one is still closed.
I've used the town portal spell from the magic garden to Kattenbuck, then traveled 2 days to pick up skills for Safira, then used the spell to Rossfeste. What did I miss this time?

Author: Koni, 14-12-2011 22:00
dig
So many players have finished the map, noone told about a problem with getting the black treasure. It always is on the spot, where you are standing at visiting the last oracle. Try to dig one step to the right (east) beside the fifth oracle.
Sorry, there is no walkthrough. Just follow exactly the hints given in the story.

Author: Tali (Russia), 14-12-2011 15:16
black oracle (English version)
Hi Koni,
I've visited all 5 black oracles but the picture doesn't show the treasure. The map opened in the editor doesn't have the black oracle cross anywhere within the area of the picture that is shown in the game mode.

Author: Bogge (Sweden), 30-08-2011 15:32
Finnished map
Thanks Koni for all the help. I restarted the game and finished it this weekend. I used your advices but that made the map a little too easy ;-) The final fights was great.
Now I have started the edited map "Land of the lords" following the walkthrough. I have only reached the "the zoo" in the south but it seems to be just as fun as The eye of Osiris.

Author: Koni, 19-08-2011 01:22
Link to campaign Die Krone Britanniens
Here you can find the German 9 maps campaign:

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes4/campa igns/campaigns.php

Author: Koni, 16-08-2011 01:22
German version updated
Standa, I have to overthink your proposal, to make an English version of the Die Krone Britanniens.
Meanwhile I send the German original here. But attention: it is an updated version, the old version taken of Drachenwald has an annoying artifacts carryover bug.

Author: Standa (Prague), 15-08-2011 21:06
To Koni
Yes, these are the ones I meant. My German is really basic so I have to look up many words in the dict. and write them down but its fine. Later Im happy when the same words repeat and as a map goes on I have less and less work :-).
I remember Der Herr der Drachen even though I played it several years ago. I recommend it and think it should be here. Im going to play Die Krone Britanniens very soon, I just took few turns and know its good.
If u could translate these into English, it would be great. Of course its too much text, so I mean just clear simple sentences, e.g.: You are Arthur, your kingdom has been invaded, first u must free these heroes etc., so that a player knows what to do. And if someone wants the full story, he/she can play it in German. Thanks in advance :-)!

Author: Koni, 15-08-2011 10:56
Thanks!!
Thanks for your kind words, Standa. :) For my part it was the story, which should fascinate the players, and not (too) challenging fights. Every not so skilled player should have fun with playing this map till the end without frustration. Yes, you are right, I've played it with Equilibris, too, and it was easier although with lesser vampires.
For the other mentioned "good" maps: did you find the maps on the site Drachenwald? And you refer to the maps Der Herr der Drachen (neu), and Die Krone Britanniens?
Sorry, but those maps are only in German language. Do you think, I should put them here, although the last is made in 2004?

Author: Standa (Prague), 15-08-2011 00:08
To Koni
Hello,

I would like to thank to everybody who took part in creating such a great map. Its possible in Equilibris, actually u dnt need any army for any fight incl. the 2 final ones. Great story. I would appreciate more difficult battles because Order magic and the Negation ring are too powerful. Possibly fights with more heroes (I remember Draconic - 6 heroes and like 250 angels, all heroes ressurecting and buffing...)

Also I found some good maps on your German site, Koni, like Drachenlord or something or the 9 maps campaign about England (Arthur, Merlin etc.). I think more people would play them if u put them here.

OK, thanks again and wish u all good time with HOMM!

Author: Ken (USA), 14-08-2011 16:48
Thanks
Thanks for the quick reply. Now that I know where it is, it seems so obvious...

Author: Koni, 14-08-2011 01:44
Visit quest hut
Visit Aiffe the muse first in her hidden house and listen to her problems.

Author: Ken (USA), 14-08-2011 00:19
Elf Forest
I have defeated bofmog, got the mirror and opened the quest gate but there is something blocking the purple one way portal. I believe this is the entrance to elf forest but I can't seem to figure out how to clear the way.

Author: Bogge ((Sweden)), 30-07-2011 22:22
Ending the game
Thanks for a really good game. I´m sorry to have to say that I can´t finish the game. I could probably win the last fight but I can´t see how I could win the fight before that. I tried and after 5 units had made their turns I had lost all my vampires. Many fights has been really tough but this one is not even close to them. If someone has any tip how to win I would appreciate it. For your information all my heroes except Falkhor lost their fights in OT.

Author: Bogge (Sweden), 29-07-2011 14:54
blue tent
Thanks for speedy reply. I will go there tomorrow. I enjoyed the map so much that I played all night. I probably missed that information

Author: Koni, 29-07-2011 14:14
blue tent
The blue tent is hidden behind a quest gate in the NW underworld near the Dschinn-Palast. You have to fulfill all the tasks needed to get the admission to pass the gate: tasks are given and described at the Abandoned Genie House beside, and further at the Boat House outside. Then back to Abandoned Hose where you get the "blue keystaff". Godd luck!

Author: Bogge ((Sweden)), 29-07-2011 13:10
Blue tent
Thank you for a really good and enjoying map. I have managed OT and are on my way to the final battle. My problem is that I haven´t found the blue tent and I can´t see it on either map (underworld, upperworld). I guess I have missed something somewhere. Can you help me?

Author: kafee, 20-07-2011 04:56
to koni
oh, thank your real message,i thought it had to win the fight for each 5 heroes and that was very difficult.

Author: koni, 19-07-2011 15:50
tokafee: Not necessary
You'll get the "Osiris(heronam e) true" value also if a hero fails. So he only has to fight and he gets the true value, but with another message if he looses.
The condition for Siriso is: all 5 heroes with true value AND all 5 in one army.

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy