Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: In the Trap | Пират Блэк | Resident Death | Dead Forest

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Author: kafee, 19-07-2011 12:41
to:hugh_e_lud (Bulgaria),
you can see the events of (Exam Temple),when each of them win the fight,the Osiris(heroname) will become true value,when reach 5 true value, Siriso will make Bomb_Star_12 work.so you need 5 heroes all win the fights.

Author: Koni, 15-07-2011 19:14
All 5 together
Not a problem if some of your heroes have lost their fight in O.T., but Siriso wants all 5 heroes together in one army, when you contact him back. Maybe that's your problem.

Author: hugh_e_lud (Bulgaria), 15-07-2011 18:52
Siriso silent
Hi,Koni
I finished the 5 hero fights at the O.T. and Siriso still stays silent .. 2 of my heroes did not win.. is that the problem?

Very nice map though .. Thank U

Author: Lghtngfan (North Carolina, USA), 08-04-2011 06:23
Never mind!
I found the way! :)0000

Author: Lghtngfan (North Carolina, USA), 08-04-2011 05:56
Access to Green
Hi Koni,
What a great challenge this map is! It's maps like this that help me become a better player. (And story/RPG types are my favorite! It's like playing a book.) However, I'm stuck trying to get in to fight Green in the underworld. I've defeated all the others along the way, and I have the adamantine armor pieces. But the gate still won't let me through. Am I missing a back door? Please help! :)

Author: Bonn, 29-01-2011 19:57
Thank you!
:D Wow, now I see... Sorry for bothering!

Author: Koni, 29-01-2011 17:17
Grab the sword
No, you are on the right way! You only have to grab the sword, which is lying IN the order shrine. Use "view world" and you'll see the artifact star.

Author: Bonn, 29-01-2011 14:24
The gate
This is one of the best maps I ever played, but I got a big problem. I got lvl 60 with Falkhor, and passed the gate, crushed the titans, yet I couldn't find the sword of gods. :S I have 4 heroes (Safira, Milenia, Einhand, Falkhor). Did I missed sth?

Author: Koni, 28-01-2011 17:57
Access to purple
Access to purple is granted if you have solved 3 quests: 1. the elemental quest, which bombs away the 2 wards of sorcery, 2. the ogerlord quest, "free" the slaves by conquering the stronghold, 3. the icequeen quest by conquering the academy. Although both towns are given back (to neutral) you now can pass both of the quest gates into Purple's area. The purple tent isn't relevant for that.
You could send me your save, if you don't find the way in.

Author: barb, 28-01-2011 17:23
Ice queen
I've just completed the ice queen quest, and ruled the order castle. What should I do now? How can I get Neener's Cloack? (I have visited the purple tent, yet I can't find a way to enter into purple's terrytorry. What should I do?

Author: Jacky (Shenzhen, China), 09-12-2010 18:50
A very precision map
A very meticulous map, thank the Author, this map accompany me for 3 hard days.

Author: Scout, 17-07-2010 03:41
Good job!
A gorgeously done map! I can tell you put lots and lots of effort into it. The story was excellent, though quite heavy at times - so much to read! On a few occasions I had some difficulty getting what you meant because the language wasn't a 100% perfect but really that's fine. I suppose a lot of people are asking all these questions here because they've not read the story thoroughly. I had no difficulty whatsoever fulfilling all the tasks and getting through the obstacles and obtaining the various items required - all one needs to do is actually read the story.

Author: Koni, 09-07-2010 15:57
Walk north
If you have visited the Outer Gate to Trosko Major go back to the first gate and step to the north towards the footprints in the snow. There will be an open passage now.

Author: Champion (Braila,Romania), 09-07-2010 15:23
how i get into north?
hmmm, i am again.so i destroyed that djini order castle, i took the light blue keymaster, and i passe the first gate that needs those adamantium shield and armor.but now when i am at the second gate it says that only the green commander cand pass and try to get in the North, but i do not how.some help please?

Author: Champion (Braila,Romania), 04-07-2010 10:40
ty
ty very much, btw very nice map:)

Author: Koni, 03-07-2010 12:33
Milena AND Falkhor together
Approach the box with all your 3 heroes together, at least Falkhor AND Milena have to be in the same army, Safira doesn't matter.

Author: Champion (Braila,Romania), 02-07-2010 17:05
and i returned only with her but still can't take it.at malibuk i can't go cuz it says that he is studying that Dark Champion....soo....i am a bit confused...i tried with the first 2 in the garden and her near the box....then i remained only with milena in the garden but still can't get it....

Author: Koni, 02-07-2010 15:24
Wait for Milena
Since it is Milena's box you have to come back with Milena, your second helper, as soon as you have freed her form prison. :)

Author: Champion (Braila,Romania), 02-07-2010 15:19
milena's box
how can i get milena's box?i returned to malibuk's garden but i can't take her box.help?

Author: Koni, 27-06-2010 12:10
a skeleton blocks
Seems to me, that you haven't found the way to Mista. You have to cross the "Skeleton lake". Read the sign in front of it: "Follows the skeletons!"
You must pick up a skeleton and you can proceed to Mista's hut near the windmill. After the visit with Mista the way to the teal tent behind the small bridge is free. Go back to the Gate of the 7 seals and fulfill Mista's quest.

Author: Barry (USA), 14-06-2010 09:58
Stuck in Golden Garden
I have taken the Golden Garden elf town, eliminated the angles guarding the gold, paid the elementals their 1 million, and now what? I have all these quest options, none of which I can do without Mista or need artifacts from heroes I can't access yet. It seems one of the paths should be bombed out (teal tent??) (blocked path by "volcanic eruptions"??), but none of them are cleared out to continue to go anywhere. What do I do??? =(

mmmm writes:
30-10-2023 10:48

angelfeather cloak - The Eye of Osiris

how and where did u get angelfeather cloak?

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 10-06-2010 21:50
BRAVO
Thanks to the mapmaker(s),among them Koni of course..this map is one of the best i ever played,i recommend it to everybody.I used an extra hero(inn upperground north west,the only available on the map)but i think this is not the mind of the map,the best is to play with the five main heroes.BYE.

Author: Koni, 10-06-2010 11:10
Only five
renaud, the only thing which can be the reason is imo: you wrote about an additional hero you recruited in an inn; go back to Siriso only with the five main heroes.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 10-06-2010 01:58
Problem in OT
I am in OT,the five fights(one by hero)have been done,but siriso is mute when i come back to him...

Author: Koni, 07-06-2010 23:22
Enjoy
I hope you will enjoy the underworld, and report about your success. :)

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 07-06-2010 13:06
OK
I had not seen the pandora box in the garden,two more levels..it's OK.I played too fast(i know the upper map) and use an additionnal hero(there is one inn available)..I go on,thanks Koni.

Author: Koni, 07-06-2010 01:34
You played very fast, but don't resign!
Maybe you missed some well hidden trees of knowledge. I've sent you a pm.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 07-06-2010 00:56
new problem
I used the updated map,at the end of month 8,i reach the dark garrison and this time i can kill it But i am level
58 only(of course i used the little garden...waiting the end of the week!)i have done everything on the the upper part,what can i do now:resign?

Author: Koni, 04-06-2010 01:09
Map updated
The updated map is now available.

Author: renaud (paris,france.), 02-06-2010 19:15
no matter
no matter Koni,this map has a long history and a splendid job has been done...i am waiting quietly.

| 1-30 | ... | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy