Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

After 9-years of the bloodiest battle the messangers had arrived from the huge empire and said:"The prime evil has taken away our lands. Using us as slaves and tries to capture major city called Cydonia-pro. You sailed to the frozen lands, but someone destroyed it and your adventure starts here!

Added: 03-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: World Day | Master of Minds | King of the knight II | Stronghold

| 1-30 | 31-55 |

Author: Luke (Romania), 04-11-2022 20:07
I love this map - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire
After 8 years I played again this beautiful map.
I beat Xyron in month 5 (one months I waited to increase army) with 250 AA.
After that I hired him and in month 9 with 400 AA I couldn't beat Titan Kings. So, after another 2 months, with 750 AA it was easy.
The Balista clone AA, I atack with 1 AA the Titans. He spell Slow. In second round I cast Haste, I atack with another 1 AA the Titans, then with hole army.
(If you atack him sooner, he can cast Clone on the titans and it was impossible for me.)

Luke (Romania) writes:
04-11-2022 20:14

Xyron - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

Sorry, the battle with Xyron was in moth 6 with 130 AA, 180 Champs, 500 Crusaders, 500 Zealots and 1500 Archers.
(First cast Berserk on Archs)

Luke (Romania) writes:
04-11-2022 20:17

Titan Kings - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

Another mistake.
With Titan Kings I had 590 AA, 1350 Champs, 1640 Zealots amd 4500 Archers.

Luke (Romania) writes:
08-11-2022 00:16

Finally - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

I couldn't find all artefacts for Power of the Dragon Father to get Angelic Alliance, but with help from Dragon Utopia I beat The Evil Emperror.

Finally - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

Author: sphinxx, 27-11-2019 17:12
Pretty decent rework of empire of the world 2 - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire
So as many others I couldn beat titan King with Ragnar so I had to play with an another Charakter. Champion4 was the strongest one. With him I played till the end. Evil emperor was pretty hard. Had to play with every town against him to finally beat him with my castle heroes..
A nice map but don't understand why the author had to use some cruel words in the descriptions..
8/10

Rusi (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
07-03-2020 21:15

Where are they? - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire

Hi! Maybe someone can help? I killed all the gods, Romeo and can't find titan/elvish Kings and other heroes to open the gates. Have not found white, black or dark blue keymaster,so kind of stuck, don't know what next. Great map, so eager to get forward.....

Author: Adam (Poland), 19-12-2018 11:50
Dragon Scale Armor - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire
Where can I find Dragon Scale Armor?

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila), 14-09-2018 19:21
10 for creativity - Ragnar's quest3 - The lost empire
Finished in one year( without grail in conflux or tower and the shield from Power of the Dragon Father-just couldn't find it); after killing Titan Master,which was the real thing of the map,the fights were quite easy.Angel wings doesn't change much,all quests were done by that time;but taverns with special heroes is almost cheat.Very good maps,10 for each of them and i hope to see more artworks in future. Thank you

Author: Lucian Calin (Romania), 25-08-2014 19:18
Stuck... I'm afraid
I'beat the 5 champions, the red trent guard, but I guess I have same problem with Hary (from Bulgary). If I have to beat Xyron then I'm stuck because I'm in month 5 week 3 with 113 Arhagels an if I'll must stay until my army is growing then I'll give up.

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 24-07-2012 13:12
Ragnar 3
Its possible that the mapmaker contact me? So we can talk about this good map.

Author: Romeo Toodu (Tallin, Estonia), 19-03-2010 11:32
upcoming maps
Guys i have been posting kinda crappy maps but in the release dates i'd say.

Heroes 4 map-The Cybertrixx 20/05/1 It's XL map using buildings as NPC. In my opinion there's a lot of story and inspired by 5 different shooter games

Heroes 3 map-Life of Michael(WOG map)I used to publish this 1 year ago but i lost interest in it. I will release this on 8/08/10 because im very near to end on this map. Lots of scripting and i have to thank valery for helping me out with it

Author: TCP (Lisbon, Portugal), 24-02-2010 07:28
Titan King
Thomas I was having the same problem as you. In fact I had 502 Archangels myself and I couldn't use my normal techniques like my mass-ressurecting archangel clones since the basterds wouldn't stay put. I opted another approach, in the southern tower (i think it's wizard town) you have a tavern, you can use it to scry for heroes you've defeated before and I managed to find Xyron there who has a very nice skill selection as well as Hydragon who had the must have Expert Scholar. Xyron starts around 70's in each atribute and after a few waltzes around the map i bumped him to 90s for the Titan King fight. I also used him for a couple other tough fights later in the map. I'd then resume playing with Ragnar... I felt a bit like cheating :p

Author: thomas (Hungary), 26-11-2009 15:38
Titan king
Ahh,
I can't defeat the titan king,'couse he has 1313 titans,and 80 attack skill!!!!
I have 505 achangel but if the titans hit them they will die.
I can't cast blind,berserk or any spell on them!
Please help

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 20-05-2009 04:57
ok
hary_bg1@yahoo.co.uk is my e-mail send it to me pls

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 19-05-2009 23:27
Not crap
map is very interesting.The idea is great it is not all about make an amy and go forward killing everything on your way like most of the maps its like you are playing a random map.Yours look a bit like empire of the world 2 but thats the good thing about it ,thats the kind of maps i love,so please dont quit making them:)AND its good thing you decided to start with WOG but a lot more dificult for you.Good luck and keep CREATING pls:)

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 19-05-2009 20:01
guys
the trilogy is crap what i made. The one im doing now... well it took 9 months to do it, but i quit making them cuz i knew it gonna be crap. its in wog and has loads of erm. btw hary if u make honest comment on the maps so... if u dont mind gimme ur email and i show it what my new looks like. its unfinished and untested.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 19-05-2009 14:50
STUCK
i defeated the 5 champions and now i dont know where to go the only way seems to be XYRON but it is month 4 and i have 50 archangels abd 150 champions and he have 150 arch devils and twise as much my stats so there is no way to defeat him now PLS dont tell me that i have to stay in the castle and wait to collect money and buy more troops.Thank you

Author: Andrew (Ukraine), 25-03-2009 23:25
Ragnar vs.emp of the world II
I might be wrong but the map looks like the empire of the world II

Author: Lionel (Sweden), 26-02-2009 02:57
Help
Ok, I have taken "New Town", "Kingcastle&quo t;, "Athenai", "Mossden" and "Black Plague". I have killed "God of Water", "Guard" and "Xyron".

Now I am stuck! I can't pass any of the quest guards. Where am I supposed to go?

Author: Erik (sweden), 22-02-2009 19:24
Hercules
how do i get to hercules i killed the thunderbirds from the other side but i cant fit in and follow the way to hercules.. D:

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 25-01-2009 11:08
kle
anna oma emaili ja ma saadan sulle järgmise wog versioonist mapi mida ma kunagi ei lõpeta

Author: Feliks (Tallinn, Estonia), 25-01-2009 00:53
finished
OK, about both Ragnar's Quest II and III. Both maps are a challenge, yet both of the have a similar mistake, which helps a lot in the end. As soon as you find the Grail, you can build a Grail Structure in Conflux, which gives the player all spells. Once you have a "fly" and a "dimension door" spells, you can cheat here and there. Similar thing happened in Quest III, when I suddenly got an "angel's wings" artifact from a Dragon City, which allowed me to fly around everywhere.

Otherwise - maps are splendid.

Author: Valery, 09-01-2009 14:58
angelic
At 102/129/0 There is a hidden seer hut where you will get angelic alliance

Author: Shinoshukeohara (VietNam), 01-01-2009 08:36
Help me!!!!
I'm very interested in your trilogy ragnar's quest. In the first quest, At day 6, there is an error and i couldn't play that map anymore. The seconds quest-I've finished already.It's awesome. But the last one, after defeating the emperor i couldn't find the Angelic, so I coundn't process.Please show me the way!!!!Thanks.(I had used expert view air but I coundn't find any more Artifact in the map.)

Author: master (saturn), 14-12-2008 16:10
trash
all 3 maps is total trash. Autor is idiot. Stop producing this shit and die pls. Scum...

Author: ilya (russia), 14-11-2008 11:57
where i can get angelic alliance? also can build graal in elementalist town and get all spells

Author: Silver Jaaniksoo (Tartu-Estonia), 30-08-2008 17:20
Hea map(good map)
Kuule kutt sa oskad väga hästi kaarte teha. Nagu näha sa oled kõikidest eestlastest parim. Ma ei tea miks su esimene osa ei tööta aga pole midagi. Mapid on väga lahedad. Tee järgmine kaart või midagi. Loodan et tuleb veel. See Evilsanta on alles täielik persevest. Tal lihtsalt ei koti kas on hea või mitte ainult talle meeldib halbu kommentaare saata.

Author: Evilsanta (home), 26-08-2008 21:30
lol
Don't you see that there is so much space. You bastard copyd the empire of the world II. Another thing dont swear with s and f words. Use archaic words instead. Hope there is no more maps from you. They suck shit. All 3 of them. Anyway the map is not recommended.

Author: Salamandre, 26-08-2008 19:27
I think
Care to elaborate?

we got our complete spammer who denies every map on this site. This is a very good map, and you are a noob if you do not see it.

Author: Evilsanta (home), 25-08-2008 22:49
Crap
The map is complete crap.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 13-08-2008 15:30
answer
If you are stuck in the area you got to have an expert earth magic which leads to expert town portal and get to the main town and then you have to beat the garrison and go to whirlpool.
But if you mean that you are stuck in the cursed ground then start again. You cant use any spells there.

Lovro writes:
27-05-2015 20:56

Stuck

Yes but i don't have that expert earth magic..

Author: Raiko (Bulgaria), 11-08-2008 16:43
HELP
HELP, i'm stucked between Athenai and Kingcastle, i don't now how to leave this 2 castles and continue my adventure. I have just beat Hercules ind i can't move from this land!

Author: Santa (vilnius,lithuania), 25-07-2008 17:31
couldnt wait
already found it myself.

Author: Santa (vilnius,lithuania), 25-07-2008 10:27
HELP!!!
I'm stuck.after beating the champions can't procede any further,barrier requires defeating the titan king,couldnt find him.same with the elven king barrier.any ideas? thanks for making this great map!

| 1-30 | 31-55 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy