Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about World at War - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World at War - heroes 5 mapsDownload map World at War - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> World at War

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

These lands have had a long history of war. The five kingdoms inhabiting the lands were always evenly matched and this stoped them from extinguishing each other. This all changed when the Necromancer Deirdre, with the help of the dragons, discovered the evil arts of mind control.She ruled for the past five centuries by controling the people of the four other kingdoms.
The wizards of the green kingdom where the first to break free and seeing that they needed an ally, they started fighting Deirdres control over you. It was not easy. Deirdre was prepaird this time and they had to use all the aincent spell thought by the titans to make you immune, but in the end they succeeded. It left them in a state to fatigued to defend from her horrible revange. She cast a spell so strong it fried their central nevous system. It was a wonder they even suvived. When they woke up, they where not able to remember you and when your people tried to apoach them a fireball incinerated them. But many years has past since that now and you know not what happend to them. All you know is that you have to face Deirdre alone.

Added: 05-09-2017

Heroes 5 maps: The Dead Walk Again! | Treasure Bugoga's | Borders Will Fall!!! | Hit and Run

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Author: Katerina (Краснодар Россия), 30-01-2020 23:35
Замечательно - World at War
Очень понравилас ь карта, захватив все замки, был огромный прирост. армия была невероятна я. Единственн ый нюанс, очень долго играется. Очень интересно спрятаны граали. спасибо!!!

Author: georg (Cyprus), 10-12-2014 21:55
it s pointless
how is possible to defeat that undead fker when he attacks you in the middle of the second month and he is 10 lvls ahead?

maybe would be enjoyable if willing to play at lower difficulties.

**** this map

5/10

Author: georg (Cyprus), 10-12-2014 18:32
Ai too overpowered
wasted too much time to this map. played heroic and hard. at hard my main was lvl 12 when attacked by orange who was lvl 27. No fun.

Author: Groo (Germany), 06-01-2012 19:48
No bugs!
@Sathlagor: You have to Fight the Orange player first, then you can pass through the gate.

This is a great map, I had a lot of fun!
10/10

Jean writes:
01-10-2013 01:38

Nice map

Works best with a might heroes due to the absurd amount of creatures involved. I had a bug while facing deidre, sandro cloack didn't work. Anyway after Deidre they are no challenge.
I'd have liked mentor much sooner, it isn't quite fun to carry wrong skills for months (until third or fourth month). Anyway, great map for might heroes.

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 06-05-2011 20:54
Nice map
Good job for the map. Im playing it at heroic level... And now im in month 6 , and in front of last necromancer's castle. I havent got the grail. i dont know where is it. BTW at month 5, Yellow came with : 170 archangels, 180 champions , 120 Priests , 160 Griffins ... I had 30 Magma dragons , 90 thanes , 100 rune patriarchs , 500 harpoons. and 400 draws. And i beated him in my main castle :D (PC: I have absolute protection , and its easy in castle with 925 shieldguards :) )haha . Zoltan came too early , at level 29 with powerful skills , but i defended .. Now i go for the Utopia in underground ;) i have to beat 13 000 war dancers :D

Author: Dima (Moscow, Russia), 25-01-2011 07:34
Мое мнение о карте
Очень понравился неравномер ный рельеф. Чтобы попасть на территорию врага пришлось достать сначала ключи, находящиес я под мощной охраной. Но я ее так и не смог пройти. Похоже автор слишком перестарал ся с рельефом. Горы на столько высокие, что я не смог навести стрелку в центре карты и не смог пройти дальше к двусторонн ему порталу.

Author: ellesel (florida), 27-11-2010 04:56
hard!
in the fourth week first month orange attacked me on my way to the first underground castle with 17 spectral dragons 36 wraiths 45 lich 80 vampire lords..zoltan at level 23...game over

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 30-09-2010 19:09 Like
Challenging map
Played with academy, and had great fun. Took out Deirdre in the middle of the 4th month and won the map at the end of the 4th month. (Day 4 Week 4 Month 4 :))

Great map, but could use some more details like the Sanctuary, trees etc.
10/10

Author: yogo (China), 22-09-2010 10:52
map
dw map

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 16-08-2010 18:17
Finally!
Wow, I won day 6, week 1, month 6! :)
Took out Deirdre first around month 4, thought that I would win automatically but then I had to deal with yellow, who had a really strong hero but it was no game since my elven luck and fantastic ranged creatures whiped the undead all out :)

Thanks for a great map, a bit too long for me though, thats what reducing the rate a little bit. 8/10

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 13-08-2010 22:32
grail
put it in your first town :)

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 13-08-2010 17:15
Oups
I didnt think I could go underground until I had grail, because orange player was around there. This time I easily survived when orange attacked my homebase, then I went underground, beat orange a few times and now even eliminated blue so I have 4 castles but those bloody orange-players keep teleporting to my underground-place :)

Maybe I could go for grail in a week or 2. Should I put it in my homebase or what would be a good suggestion?
Thanks for your help btw :)

Heja Norge!

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 13-08-2010 11:36
hey!
You will not be able to take on them yet. But rebmember that when you have 4 sylvian castles and 2 dragon dwelings you wil get 4+4+4+4+1+1 dragons each week. Then it will not be long until you can take on the dragons and death knights (they have the grail and you get 100000 gold).
You have taken the castle underground right? And the dwelings. You will be getting 6 dragons each week then when you have buildt up each castles.

But with this said. This is a hard map to beat. (A tip if using sylvian: (vampirism and "stand your ground" with treants against the bigger neutrals)

When i played the map with academy i needed 9 months to beat it. Good luck :)

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 13-08-2010 04:57
sigh..
played this again tonight, using sylvan this time.
got a bit unlucky with the artefacts - the 5 moste powerful one's I got was rings (could only use 2 of them on my strongest hero), but the hero got much stronger this time, with expert destruction with implosion and cold freeze.

however, this is like month 2 week 2, i have beaten the haven-monsters and the elemental-monsters on the mountain. how the **** am I supposed to kill like 120 death knights, 100 vampires, 20 ghost dragons, 500 skeleton archers and 40 arch lichs?? and after that fight i'm awating some serious dragonfighting and some other thing I cant really see yet. *sigh*

i have like 6 upgraded dragons, 75 master hunters, 40 druid elders, 20 unicorns or so..

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 13-08-2010 01:03
ok
thanks for your fast answer!
i will definitly try again, this time go for the monsters on the mountain and the grail. but do they grow bigger for each week? cause they were reaaaaally tough even when I tried the days before orange hit me.
i've been playing for quite som time, and dont consider myself a beginner. have beaten all the campaigns on hard, dont know if that is that much of an efford though..

when orange hit me he had like 16 bone dragons, 40 arch lichs + 20 lich (of the other upgrade) and like 450 skeleton archers etc..

is there any special thing to get in that desert valley? i think i found that fantastic bow there. but otherwise i didnt find anything worth fighting for around there..

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 12-08-2010 17:50
tips
How long have you played (in game time?)
What does the enemie have?
Have you taken the monsters on the outside of the mountain? (the grail is out there, but its is heavily guarded). When you kill the monsters out on the ledge you will get resorces and money from each stack.
Don't waste money on training. It's a waste! Get the arch angles (resurrection is never wrong).
Do not attack the orange player. You should lett him attack you in your main castle.
The stacks underground is huge and what unit type within the tier they become is random. You might have been a bit unlucky with what you got.
(another tid: if you put bladebarrier og crystal next to enemie shooter, they can't fire)

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 12-08-2010 17:01
Trouble..
Hey, I like your map. Playing on Hard, cant really know what to do: the orange hero (necromancers) come up with a huge army to my doorstep and I only have about 8 angels, 24 zealots and 120 shooters or so.. Really lack of money, cant even upgrade the angels - not to mention the training-thing.

You got a tip? All the enemies guarding mines and stuff are HUGE aswell..

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 11-08-2010 12:50
Deirdre
Deirdre will not move out of the middle town so you can move around next to her castle without beeing attacked

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 09-08-2010 20:40
new fixes
i was not aware of that the spells i remove from the map also disappears from the spell-books, but i have fixed it now

Author: Frank (Oslo, Norway), 05-08-2010 22:47
Super map!
Huge map with lots of huge enemies and fast loadingtime between turns.
Played with dwarfs and kicked ass (in the end) :D
10 points

Author: hakeem18 (Berlin, Germany), 05-08-2010 15:36 Like
Crash?
As for me, I usually reinstall only ToE and the maps work again. Dunno why. Map's great! I chose Necros with Arantir in the blue corner and I rocked! :)

BTW: Waiting for the pc isn't that long although it is a huge map with many opponents!

Author: Mitra12 (Norway), 02-08-2010 23:01
:)
Doesn't crash for me!

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 30-07-2010 08:57
ummmm
This map crashes the game at the start up screen every time I play it...never happened before with any other map. Sad.

Author: Andre (Norway), 27-07-2010 15:30
great fun!
It's a hard map and it does take some time to beat, but it was well worth it. Great map! 10 points

Author: Mitra12 (Norway), 26-07-2010 23:27
It's great!
When I said "it's the shit" I meant to say that it's a really good map!

Hard as hell though, so prepare for a lot of HUGE fights! ;)

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 26-07-2010 10:08
made a few changes
Made it a bit easier. It's still a hard map, but you should be able to beat it with all factions now :)

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 25-07-2010 17:40
win the map
I also beat the map with academy. The trick is to stay away from the main orange hero and slowly build up you army in the castles. Also use decoy heroes against the enemy to gain time. And you need the tear of asha wich i guarded on the outside of the mountain (some hard fights there)

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 25-07-2010 17:34
teleporters
Thanks
I have disabled the teleporters at the other underground-castles for red-player (works for the enemies ;) ) so that we can't attack the other castle the same day. I will fix it so that it opens when you take the castle above ground and disables if we loose it, with the exeption of our own castle :)

Author: Alexander (Good old Germany), 25-07-2010 17:12
Markal can win the fight
This game is really hard. To survive the first attacks it is necessary to gain fast a strong army. This is only possible with the King of undead. Some of the teleporters do not work properly. With blue necomancers the game is winable hat heroic level. Otherwise you will think that game is shit. For the good work 10 points!

Author: rigel7 (USA), 24-07-2010 22:20
Won't load
This map won't load on my system and I have a primo system. I even tried editing it and no go. Deleted it, re- downloaded, re-extracted to maps folder still no go.

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy