Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Great Old Seals - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Great Old Seals - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Great Old Seals - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Great Old Seals

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

After the long wars against Biara there's a new calamity befallin the world. Two legendary seals from ancient times are about to collapse. Both were once made to seal away two evil armies - each strong enough to extinguish an entire contient in the blink of an eye. Thus, you 'll have to find a way to protect the world - strengthen your forces `n build up armies which `ll be sung about in heaven as well as on earth for all eternity.

Added: 13-07-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Carpe Diem | Last Dawn | Eden Lake | Belagerung

Author: NicoGeo (Romania), 12-02-2021 17:24
It's worthless - Great Old Seals
This is one the worst maps I've ever played.Random legions of Black Knights are everywhere and you can't finish the map,. Save yourself some time and don't play it, it's garbage.

zoskiy_ranger (-) writes:
22-06-2023 11:43

можно исправить самому - Great Old Seals

Приветствую ,я сам пытался пройти эту карту с другом ,столкнулись с той же проблемой но нашли решение.Достаточно просто зайти в mapeditor и поставить необходимые палатки на свою сторону карты !!!

Author: johnym cz (czech republic), 23-01-2013 02:37
error
endless ... cannost meet the enemies

Author: Olga (Russia), 12-01-2013 11:01 Like
How to get on the left side? !
How to get on the left side? !

Author: george (russia), 02-08-2012 23:42
the map
this map is some rare sh*t.
Don't download it, cause it is endless.
i don't understand, why it is uploaded. It is unfinished.

Author: laedy (istanbul), 12-07-2011 23:51
Never mind
sorry about the previous post, i just realized v3.0 + skill stuff are different than 2.1 or 1.6

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 12-07-2011 22:49
Re help/skills
hi...
imo, all subskills are available. But that might be bug nr. 1012342345 of Heroes V as well...
as for ending the map: you can only get through the pathyway north and south of the mapcenter, respectively. If the AI didnt make it to open the gates then there isnt any other way..., though that would mean that the AI is far worse than I'd have expected.

I`m sorry for those probs, but I didnt do that much to increase the map , cuz of the fact that most ppl were unable to play it and that Heroes VI was supposed to be released in March 2011. =_=

Author: laedy (istanbul), 12-07-2011 22:28
Skills?
Hello,
its a good map but i was wondering if some skills are not able to be get?? im trying to go for ultimate stuff in game but some sub-skills never appear

Author: DmasteR (Germany), 15-06-2011 22:03
Help
Does that mean that you cant end this map?

I just killed both of the Armys in the Underground but this game is not going any further than this.. how can i go to the left side and kill their mains?

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 23-03-2011 22:05
Re@WTF
well, it was my 1st map and there were some bugs in it, but due to no1 bein able to play it, I stopped workin on it.
The main problem (besides bein able 2 play the map) are the AI n the unbalanced factions. 4 some factions it is much easier so I `d to fix factions, but I noticed it 2 l8.
The 2 armies are sealed in the underground, but after playin the map w/ a friend, I noticed that the time which the AIs need to dispel the seals, is totally random. X_x

Author: danil (Moscow, Russia), 23-03-2011 18:05 Like
WTF
we played, we defeat both AI's, but what else? there's left side of the map, where are some heroes and seals. how can we get there

Author: Serenity (Untied States (TX)), 20-01-2011 02:16
seals
Seals are the most cutest,frienlist pets i"ve met.Ohh and they LOVE to play alot.I love Seals and i hope you do TO!

Author: marcinek (Poland), 07-12-2010 15:56
Me works
I started with friend this map and so far nothing bad happened

Author: Matthew Baker (Thailand), 15-10-2010 13:40
Me too
Never got this working, crashes on start up, when loading. Please fix it, thank you so much.

Author: g, 03-10-2010 03:21
g
crashes. fix it

Author: Lomedae (Amsterdam), 12-09-2010 18:43
No luck
Same problem as earlier posters, start map - crash to desktop. No mods, no other maps in map folder.

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 06-09-2010 15:46
sorry
guys...
Neither me nor Evgeni have any idea why the map doesnt work. I tested it on my PC (XP) and I played it with a friend on his laptop (Vista) with ToE (highest patch). If any of the >150 downloads did work, plz leave a comment.
I really am sorry. ):

Author: elion (Russia), 05-09-2010 20:16
It Crashes At Once
The map won't go and crashes at once taking back to desktop. Hope you will fix it.

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 03-09-2010 17:19
Reupload
Hi guys...
I was asked by Evgeniy to send the map again and I did that yesterday evening (GMT+1). Imo, he `ll leave a note/comment/message /... when he reuploaded it^^

Author: Alexander (Good old Germany), 02-09-2010 22:43
crash
after starting the system crashes.

Author: drunkennovice (Prague, Czech), 02-09-2010 22:38
The map won't start
I load the map, select player, push "start scenario" and the program crashes.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 02-09-2010 19:24
I can't either...
CTD when I hit the "start scenario" button.

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 02-09-2010 14:12
Re: Bug?
Hi...
well, such a problem shouldn`t excist?!
I tested the map idk-how many times. Furthermore, I also started playin the map with a friend on his laptop yesterday and there wasn`t any problem about it. Idk why you can`t open the map?!? As there were more than 1 downloads, is there any1 else who can`t open the map?

Author: dserbource (France), 02-09-2010 03:20
Bug?
Impossible to open the map :)

Great Old Seals walkthrough

Somethin about the map:
This is my first self - made map as well as a team – map which you should usually play with a human ally. This isn`t a rush – map, so don`t expect to finish it after 2 months. ^^
There`s a Memory mentor on the map for each of the human players and the two of `em `ll be able to meet each other after some time – but don`t expect this to be all too easy. Furthermore, you shouldn`t be too lavish with your troops on this map. [Take a look into the Thieve`s guild at the first day and you`ll know the reason why.] The goals are two huge (final) battles [each] against the respective enemy main hero [P1 vs. P2 & P3 vs. P4] for which you should be well prepared and in which the AI `ll hopefully give it it's best.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy