Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Ruinen in der Wueste - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ruinen in der Wueste - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Ruinen in der Wueste - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Ruinen in der Wueste

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: German
Ein kleines Koenigreich liegt am Rande einer unzugaenglichen Wueste. Ihr seid dort aufgewachsen und habt in Eurer Kindheit unzaehlige Geschichten ueber sagenhafte Schaetze und Geheimnisse der Wueste gehoert, die Ihr alle gern mit Euren eigenen Augen sehen wolltet. Das Glueck hat Euch nun die Gelegenheit dazu gegeben...

Added: 17-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Ледоход | Rising Star | Путь падшего | 4Kings Platinium Darkstyle

Author: ильнур, 15-02-2012 19:20
Ruinen in der Wueste walkthrough
Ruinen in der Wueste walkthrough

Author: Honscho (Germany), 02-12-2011 01:54
Ruinen in der Wüste
Ganz tolle Map. War anstrengend und spassig. Jede Menge zum Ausprobieren. Lustiges AI austricksen. Schoen gemacht mit den Hinweisen.

Author: Elek (hungary), 20-06-2011 17:13
Ruinen in der Wueste
Is there an english version for TotE out there yet? Download location? Really looking forward to it :)

Author: Burda Burda (Herten, Germany), 05-03-2011 14:03
Ruinen in der Wueste
Da es moeglich ist den blauen Spieler zu besiegen, nachdem die Bruecke geoeffnet wird, nur 6 Punkte. Somit kann man das Spiel Rueckwaerts spielen und braucht nicht in die Wueste zu fluechten. Ansonsten eine gut ausgearbeitete Karten mit viel Liebe zum Detail!

Author: Koni (Germany), 16-02-2011 12:28
English version
There is an English version - the original Ruins in the Desert on this side, but it was created for the Standard game, and had problems, playing with ToE. I will try to do a bugfree update of this original with English texts. Pitsu has given his okay.

Author: alexander (good old germany), 15-02-2011 17:47
Nice map with good story
This is a very good map. The only problem is that all folks which are not able to read German, cannot play the game properly. Therefor it would be nice to have an english version. This stands for the nice russian maps which cannot read by people don't know russian language, too.

raspisnoy (ДНР) writes:
02-06-2021 14:31

Как играть - Ruinen in der Wueste

__You take a screenshot of the screen with an unfamiliar message language. And in the browser (for example Yandex), you start the search by the picture, then translate the text. It's elementary Watson))_____
Делаешь скриншот экрана с незнакомым языком сообщения. И в браузере(например Yandex), запускаешь поиск по картинке, дальше перевести текст. Это же элементарно Ватсон))

Author: Koni, 08-02-2011 12:05
Yes, we can!
I know! But author Pitsu gave his ok to this German "bugfree" version. For the red key: read the sign near the pyramids in the southern desert. "First pyramides, then red before yellow", which means, you have to find the 3 artifacts: 1. Crown of Sar Issus (in treasure guarded by genies), 2. Boots of Levitation (in Shoemaker's house guarded by golems), 3. Moonblade (in the northern "pyramide" underworld, guarded by Yellow and the Instant Travel spell needed). With those 3 artifacts you can enter the southernmost pyramide and be teleported in the underworld, where you find the red keymaster by using the boots (guarded by a hero). Now you can open the red guards and climb up the (2nd) chairs up to Green, where you visit the yellow tent for the shortcut above for your reinforcements. Only from there you should attack Blue at last!! Take the phoenixes!!!

Author: madar51 (Budapest, HUNGARY), 07-02-2011 16:38
It's was this already! See it 55. orbit (Ruins in the Desert). The yellow key in the green , the red key cannot be reached (it is in underworld)!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy