Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Axis of Evil - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Axis of Evil - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Axis of Evil

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A necromancer and warlock vie for control of 8 islands in a long term high octane wrestling match where each team has unique advantages. "The humans" have the advantage in territory, numbers, resources, as well easier access to the ultimate artifact while the "axis of evil" have strong hero potential with fewer, more elite forces. Meant to
be played with a friend or single player against 2 Haven AIs. Not meant to be played by novice players.

Added: 26-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Три Реки | Might Makes Right | Warlords Allied | BattleZone

Author: markus, 18-11-2016 04:27
Too easy - Axis of Evil
Even on Heroic difficulty level. Almost no high lvl monsters (decent artefact's are guarded by 'easy to kill' creatures), so it results that after few months there are no creatures to fight with on map(3/4 of them killed by AI) - so no develop higher than lvl 26, and chasing AI on impossible size of map make no sense

Author: Nomad (Russia), 29-07-2011 12:08 Like
Axis v 2.2
I play this map with my friend vs 2 AI heroes (with Quantomas enhanced mod latest vers) By design, no complaints there. But the gameplay (lvl veteran) boring. Too many artifacts.
8 weeks computer opponents as well as we have evolved in their own island. All the time there was no attempts to take our cities.

Author: Hellglory, 12-06-2011 02:29
2.2 Release
2.2a Release

Aesthetic
-Rumors cleaned, reorganized

2.2 Release

Balance:
-Removed 16 Obelisks, now just 1 per territory or 8 mapwide
-Guardians of Axis one-way and two-way portals strengthened
-Guardians at secondary Axis towns strengthened
-Very minor change to Warlock home territory forest
-Axis border gates now under Haven control at game start
-Blue hero "Laszlo" fixed to have proper amount of starting skills
-All Haven heroes starting armies strengthened
-Guardians added to Haven two-way portals
-Minor adventure location changes

Aesthetic
-A few buildings converted to snow covered variants
-File classification changed from RMG map to Multiplayer
-Map directories cleaned
-Map descriptions fixed
-Map name and description color changed
-Minor object location changes

Author: Hellglory (USA), 18-05-2011 05:32
Walkthrough
I'll see if I can't get the doublepost on the walkthrough fixed too

Author: Hellglory (USA), 18-05-2011 05:30
2.1 Release
Balance:
-Artifacts removed from generation table: Rune of Flame, Wand of "X", Magic Scroll of "X"
-Spells removed from generation table: Instant Travel
-Minor adjustment of a few adventure locations.

Aesthetic:
-Fire removed from volcanic activity.
-Smoke effects from volcanic activity reworked.

Author: Hellglory (USA), 17-05-2011 04:16
Update soon
I've uploaded an update to the moderator and hoping to get it up soon. I'm hoping to see feedback as well

Author: Hellglory, 12-05-2011 04:48
I was thinking the same
You know that was something I was very recently debating with. I didn't want the artifact to be easy to get as it usually mean the game ends and the victor is indeed always the one with the artifact in my experience. So I meant it to be a time limit in cases where the game goes the distance to come to a conclusion. However I did feel that skilled players would never see games where the artifact appears and this would be boring. The ultimate artifact was a recent addition to this map and therefor not as heavily tested as most of the other map elements. One of the first patches may include a reduction of obelisks, especially if similar feedback emerges.

Author: Roy (USA), 11-05-2011 17:55
Most enjoyable
Well done. Most of the time I do not enjoy team maps. Therefore I would cancel the teams. This time I did not. The AI for my team was not great so they did not gain much strength before being defeated. But then made it a challenge and it was a good challenge. Found no bugs and the map had the items I like in a map. The obelisks is a problem like many map makers make. If you reach all the oberlisks you would have already defeated all the enermies by that time.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 06-05-2011 22:56
Map has been classified as a "random" map
And thus will only show up to be selected if you click the checkbox for random maps in the load screen (in case you are having trouble seeing it, like I did).

Axis of Evil walkthrough

*Warning*
This map is resource intensive and should be played with Quantomas'
Enhanced AI MOD

Map Caption:
After the forces of evil performed a crushing simultaneous attack on the enemy capitals,
the humans made a desperate move. They revealed and sacrificed an ancient artifact.
Casting a single powerful spell of the gods, the humans mind controlled the vast Necromancer
and Warlock armies for a short but crucial time. With the axis armies sent into chaos, they
slayed their mighty commanders, scattered their artifacts, and destroyed many of their own
dwellings...
Our Dark Gods, furious with the outcome, tapped costly black magics to annihilate many
of the traitors before destruction of the axis capitals as well as reviving their valuable
commanders, bringing you back to this world. The humans have no more tricks...
but nor do we... Punish their filthy treachery, conquer their lands... and SLAY THEM ALL!

Patch Notes:
2.2a Release

Aesthetic
-Rumors cleaned, reorganized

2.2 Release

Balance:
-Removed 16 Obelisks, now just 1 per territory or 8 mapwide
-Guardians of Axis one-way and two-way portals strengthened
-Guardians at secondary Axis towns strengthened
-Very minor change to Warlock home territory forest
-Axis border gates now under Haven control at game start
-Blue hero "Laszlo" fixed to have proper amount of starting skills
-All Haven heroes starting armies strengthened
-Guardians added to Haven two-way portals
-Minor adventure location changes

Aesthetic
-A few buildings converted to snow covered variants
-File classification changed from RMG map to Multiplayer
-Map directories cleaned
-Map descriptions fixed
-Map name and description color changed
-Minor object location changes

2.1 Release

Balance:
-Artifacts removed from generation table: Rune of Flame, Wand of "X", Magic Scroll of "X"
-Spells removed from generation table: Instant Travel
-Minor adjustment of a few adventure locations

Aesthetic:
-Fire removed from volcanic activity
-Smoke effects from volcanic activity reworked

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy