Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Beautiful World - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Beautiful World - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Beautiful World - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Beautiful World

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Things that are beautiful are often also deceiving. A rose may draw you in but it can also cut you by its thorns. Like a rose, this world in its whole is seductive to the lords it holds yet each of them is a thorn to the other. Will you be the lord able to keep the rose without leting it wound you?

Added: 25-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Square-Kingdoms | Omnipotentni Delirij | The Dark Europe | Ascendant Wars

Author: mom, 21-08-2019 22:48
well - A Beautiful World
well

Author: Magick (Canada, QC), 01-02-2016 17:48
Beautiful map - A Beautiful World
It s a beautiful map. It s enough rare for we forgive flaws. Most map are empty and/or ugly, simply because decoration need work and time. This map is an exception.

However, it s a bit easy map, author give us so much at start that playing at easy or impossible make few difference. You a load a troops for free. Monster on the map are simply overun. Add to this tons of treasury, and economic management is not a problem. Playing as barbarian, game finished in 132 days without real resistance. Like there is not a single AI only faction, map can only be normal or easy for difficulties, no more. It s an enjoyable one, but it s a pity Artefacts are not more restricted.

Author: Maria, 22-09-2015 13:26
tome flaw - A Beautiful World
Fair game, but having the air tome by the conflux is a cheat, whoever gets it first gets the game.

Zaza Kuratashvili (Georgia) writes:
25-04-2021 23:53

zaza - A Beautiful World

the map is great, I am on 331 day, ready to get in, but can's understand how to get inside, how to do the air tome by the conflux? can you help with is?

Author: Yongsang You (Seoul, South Korea), 19-11-2014 07:34
Thank you
i played this map more than ten times.
below is my opinion for difficult
easy : strong hold, conflux, rempart, necro
Noraml : town, dongeun
hard : castle, rampart
i have good time with your map last week.
very thank you.

Author: Marcin (Chelm, Poland), 17-04-2014 03:34
Excellent map
Hello, i've just finished playing on this map and i'm glad of it. 647 days of playing and finally i won (i played as blue player). Here's one of my screenshots from this map: http://i.imgur.com/Z XpBFs5.png
If you are not sure what map you want to play i'll answer you - this map is amazing!

Author: Rick (Norway), 15-09-2013 04:51
Broken
This map is broken:
1. No spell for getting a boat, i got stuck in my own land and no place to go. NO Shipyards wtf???!?!
2. Enemy armies fly randomly even they don't have fly!!! This happens to blue where they fly over to get level 10 creature dragons... i loaded game multiplayer to check..
3. Castle has way too OP regarding artifacts etc..

B writes:
15-09-2013 19:19

shipyard

I am at M2W3D7, Edgewater (In my case the most west city), builds a shipyard for me, I found a boat on the beach (In my case near the most east city).
And this has not happened for you?. I have not played any further yet, so i cant say if the notourius bug "Giving computing players fly" has happened in my game as well but so far no problems.

B writes:
17-09-2013 08:57

More

About flying, i have now found Tome of Air magic, not so good, so fly is possible for that hero. But not seen any flyers that should not be able to fly, so no bug so far for me.

Author: yeu, 31-08-2010 22:22
:(
Niciodata nu voi juca harti facute de romani...toti va dat in petec, injurand ca la usa cortului. Sa va fie rusine!

Author: S (Bulgaria), 14-01-2010 18:46
:)
very well done! gz! still easy vs cpu but aestheticly very well. need to set artifacts more carefuly :)

Author: Aeon (Norway), 23-07-2009 03:37
Very nice
But somehow I cant get Fly or Dimension Door. Have tried 16 buildings now. Town Portal + Expert Earth magic rules also tough. I know about the wind spell book with the conflux.

I like the large gigantic battle at the end. I also feel Conflux and Tower a bit overpowered as in their position.

The last batle was too gigantic armies and amazing heroes. Mine was level 30 got 30-40 in all slots. And figthing a equal oppoment. Won fairly buy just one implosion.

Author: Silentdragon (Canada), 30-06-2009 01:18
Seems good But I won't see the end of it..
As mentioned from one of the other posters:
The only slight negative is that a world so rich in creature houses gets a bit tiresome in terms of having to move minions around every day collecting them.

This is rather a big negative to me, too many creature houses, I find it hard how someone can enjoy this map with so much micromanagement each week..

Author: Fredrik (Norway), 03-06-2009 14:42
Very enjoyable
Yes really good and loved the way things were detailly planned. One could tell alot of time and efforts were put into making this. I played it twice on impossible ( Castle, Dungeon) and have to say on dungeon it was particular awesome. Got Armageddon finally in a necro town. I wud suggest that the hardest must be fortress. Anyway, looking forward to your next one..

Author: Emperor Palpatine, 29-05-2009 16:55
For the necro- easiest map ever
My first battle against a neighbour was when I had 300 liches, on the next week I had defeated the strongest heroes of my two neighbours and had more than 2000 liches. That was the moment I understood the game was over, but I played to the end when I had about 20000 liches, destroying any army on my first move. The difficulty I chose was impossible and I played a very relaxed game, requiring no skill at all.

Author: Chris (Australia), 26-05-2009 19:12
Loved It
This map is very enjoyable I really enjoyed it, specially those little effects that give an extra fantasy theme, great attention to detail, flaws mentioned by other gamers but definately enjoyed the map. great Job

Author: Sontu Andrei Silviu (Bucharest, Romania), 24-05-2009 11:52 Like
Thank you
Thank you for the detailed comment, Cheshire! I ought to tell you that those aren't the only flaws in the map. I played it myself with every faction.

As soon as I get the chance (now is rather hard for me because it's during the exam session at college) I will fix these flaws.

Because of the positive feed-back I recieved overall for this map, I will start work on another XL map that is going to blow your mind away.. hopefully :P

Author: Cheshire Cat (Israel), 24-05-2009 03:15
Very good map
Well designed, big and detailed. It's clear the maker put effort into it, and the result is definitely remarkable.
I like the versatility of the different starting point, the big selection of artifacts, and the general world design, that suits the maps name.
The AI also gets a nice chance to develop making the game challenging from most starting points.

The only bug I've found is the hut that asks to kill the liches. For some reason the hut keeps giving the quest (and not paying) even after the liches are dead.

Two points still worth working on, are related to the balancing. Unfortunately, the map has balance issue regarding the Conflux and Necros. The Conflux are the only ones on the map that get DD spell, and they get it easily. This makes the game easy playing them (even on impossible) because if you act fast, you can jump into other continents and steal artifacts necessary for their power combos, rending them handicapped. Also, the super dragon spots are basically handed on a silver plate to the Conflux because of that. With those facts added to the immanent power of DD, the Conflux are nearly unbeatable in Human hands.
The only power capable of standing up to the Conflux (not in AI hands) is the Necros. Thats because they get the Undead King's artifact. This tool in a necro's hands is the strongest force in game. In a few weeks (or even less if the hero fights a lot) the wearer gets astronomical numbers of liches. Basicaly, in the third month I already had thousands of them. This makes the hero unbeatable in 1vs1 combat, and later he can share the growing number of liches with more heroes.

Thas why I think the map is good and challenging for the other starting positions against the AI, or for multi-playing with restricting the Conflux and Necro. But for the map to be more balanced, the Necro and Conflux need top be weakened, for now they are too strong.

Author: Hellbaron (Hell), 19-05-2009 12:36
btw
There were some heroes with "FLY" when in fact I did not find any angel's wings, tome of air or the spell fly in any mage guild or any in the map, how was that possible?

Author: Hellbaron (Hell), 19-05-2009 12:34
Well done
It is a very good map, I personally recommend it for multi-player playing. I only notice some disadvantages or imbalance in the map, Dungeon towns in the underworld can be reached in 3-5 days from the nearest town compared to other town in the "not-underworld " (what is the correct term for this?) where you can just water walk from a town and get to the other side of the island and capture another town. heehee

With TP, Dungeon can be indestructible! (I fortunately played dungeon when I played your map!)

Enjoy playing everyone ^^

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 16-05-2009 17:36
hary dont diss the map
i like the map. theres no problem in that map. At least they're better than mine. i have a map unfinished and i will never finish it. btw i lost bit interest in making maps cuz my maps do suck.

Author: Valery, 15-05-2009 00:08
Both of you are wrong
While I am honored that Hary likes my maps, I think both of you are wrong by reacting like this.

@Harry: a map is never a waste of time, the author spent some time to make you enjoy it...for free. A more constructive critic is always welcome.

@Andrei: Using words like that is not a way a mapmaker stands in front of critics. Welcome to the club. You will get your maps criticized and hated for sure, as we all. Your best response is to continue your work, for those who enjoyed.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 08-05-2009 20:06
BORING and EASY
finished in 6 months.VERY EASY map no challenge at all it is lika a ramdom map waste of time if you wanna see nice maps try EMPIRE OF THE WORLD 2 and 3,ANICONIC,ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Author: Maxim (Moscow, Russia), 26-04-2009 10:00
Maxim
хз вообще что писать

Author: Liviu (Bucharest), 23-04-2009 19:51
Excellent map
Congrats!!

Author: Julie Ehlers (New Jersey, US), 23-04-2009 08:40
A long, satisfying map
I played on impossible level, and by the time I controlled the middle part of the world, various enemies had grown monstrously large armies. This made for a long, satisfying end game of maneuvering around them until the final showdowns.

The only slight negative is that a world so rich in creature houses gets a bit tiresome in terms of having to move minions around every day collecting them.

Author: Aleandra (Germany), 17-04-2009 12:07 Like
Super
I played it three times until now. Sehr schön.Bravo :-)

Author: Sontu Andrei Silviu (Bucharest, Romania), 05-04-2009 22:46 Like
Thank You
Thank you for your comment, John. I've been waiting for someone to tell me something about the map and I was growing curious as to what the long wait meant. I now know that it's I haven't spent my time totally in vain and someone actually likes it. Who knows? If I get any more comments like this one I might create another map.

By the way, sorry about the minor flaws of the map, like spelling and other such things. I've found some of them after I've had the chance to play test it a few more times.

Author: John (Aarhus, Denmark), 05-04-2009 20:15
Excellent map!
One of the best maps i have played in a very long time. Very very well made!

Author: lapan (croatia), 01-04-2009 20:06
extract?
where to extract these maps

Author: Sontu Andrei Silviu (Bucharest, Romania), 25-03-2009 18:11 Like
great map!
Well... it's my map, so i tought i should rate it just to get things started

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy