Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Deadlift - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Deadlift - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Deadlift - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Deadlift

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT !

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Mix's Utopia | Тестируем кроликов | ART WAR - (Build The Arc) | Fantasy (Heroes III Forever!)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Author: Ore, 24-11-2020 00:05
Question - Deadlift
What is this "commander helm" trick people talk about? I can't find anything about how it is performed, neither in google or yandex. Can someone give a step by step instruction?

Valery writes:
24-11-2020 13:04

+ - Deadlift

Assuming you have more than eight skills and want to forget one, hold Control key while left clicking on experience icon, hero screen, and while wearing commander helm, which adds First aid skills. It will propose you to bring one skill in first slot. Browse your hidden skills until first aid comes in, accept, close. Then remove commander helm from your hero, voila, you have an empty slot to learn more skills.

Author: Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine), 23-12-2018 22:44
Game hung - Deadlift
Game hung during the turn of purple at M6W3D7. Replay of last few weeks didnt fix it. I'm sad, much time wasted.

Author: thanh, 14-12-2017 19:14
helm gives air magic - Deadlift
my commander helm gives air magic not first aid, but I can do so with armor bc it gives sorcery which i dont have right? but it only creates a slot in hidden skills tab, tried swap it up, It auto swapped back down after I closed hero screen. is it ok?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-12-2017 17:13 Like
+ - Deadlift
You can do it at any moment, as long as you don't have first aid skills (which is proposed by the helm).

Author: thanh, 14-12-2017 17:02
found ur vid on youtube - Deadlift
so I must do it b4 I get ALL 10 main skills? too bad I learned all 10, so cant get any other. Also I loaded the deadlift.dat file, so i have no ideas how more correct my settings should be.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-12-2017 15:23 Like
+ - Deadlift
No is not mentioned in the read me, is a well known wog technique. Also the commander helm must give first aid if correct settings loaded.

Author: thanh (hai phong), 14-12-2017 14:55
dont quite get the 2nd step. - Deadlift
that trick was mentioned in readme? My commander helm gives air magic not first aid, also I dont quite get the creating free skill slot step, I tried commander armor which gives sorcery - a skill I didn't choose to create that slot and swapped it to the main skills screen, but after I removed the armor basic sorcery moved back to hidden skills screen and still stays there.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 13-12-2017 20:47 Like
+ - Deadlift
Well, I don't know your level of play, but the barbs are definitely not hard. You need water magic (you can learn ALL skills in this map, use the commander helm trick), first round forgetfulness then usual battle. Don't attack them in open field, always in town, preferably you in town./

Author: thanh, 13-12-2017 12:29
i loaded the dat file! - Deadlift
I missed the dat file the 1st time i played so I restarted and loaded the deadlift.dat, crag hack doesnt change at all. 500 cyclop kings, 1.4k orc chieftains, they one shot my 2 stacks in 1st round.

Where to learn water magic? and what is the red tower u said?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 13-12-2017 11:19 Like
+ - Deadlift
I suppose you play the era version, as in wog version he is easy. You can learn water magic, then use the red towers, you just didn't read the description where is says to load deadlift.dat file before starting map, it loads the proper wog options.

Author: thanh (hai phong), 13-12-2017 06:35
so hard! - Deadlift
I'm stucking even vs craghack, he has like 10 times my army. At which month am I supposed to kill him? I'm at month 4 and cant figure out how to beat him. No expert water magic so cant mass-forgetfullness and block the gate like usual.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
14-12-2017 20:02

+ - Deadlift

Don't use "scroll secondary skills " mod.

thanh (hai phong) writes:
14-12-2017 21:50

turned off secondary skills scrolling mod - Deadlift

I turned off that mod, repeat the steps, they still automatically swap back. No slots created.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
14-12-2017 21:56

+ - Deadlift

Did you press F12 after reloading old save? F12 tells the game to load new scripts, if not F12, that mod is still loaded.

thanh (hai phong) writes:
16-12-2017 16:58

ok - Deadlift

Ok got everything work, atm I got to dragon son and got the wings, only 2 towns remains, but I cant reach them, in map editor there are no ways in either, what should I do?

BOgdan (România) writes:
29-12-2017 10:48

Mr. - Deadlift

I can't get Tazar to get 1 dmg from any army. He always gets some damage, regardless if he is at level 100 or 108. Happy New Year!

Author: Wicker, 26-01-2015 14:48
Wogify
Could someone please specify what options should be on/off when wogifying the map? Now i dont know in which settings should this map be played. THX for reply.

Author: jesusmademedoit (Thessaloniki, Greece), 16-01-2014 23:02 Like
email
my email: sgiannop@hotmail.gr

Thanks in advance!

Author: jesusmademedoit (Thessaloniki, Greece), 16-01-2014 23:01 Like
WOG SETTINGS
Excellent map, I m surprised people have not lost their taste for this old yet epic game! Could you please send me the correct WOG setting to play this map without fuck-ups happening!? I have restarted twice and I really want to complete it. Also, is blue hero supposed to control hero Gelu in prison next to his castle?

Author: Iname (Poland), 30-06-2011 13:26
It's OK now
@DoC Sumann
Finally I restarted the map (it was necessary cause I made a big mistake - playing the game with Adrienne not Tazar...), defeated Crag Hack, found Tome of Earth Magic, now searching Tome of Water Magic. In the previous comments you gave us a tip:"After that try to find a monolith one way entrance[it is on north west,top,near the cave entrance]go through it and there is the tome of water,also guarded by horde of diam dragons" - hope this is not the area with Diamond Dragons & Emerald Tower on the right side and Diamond Dragons & Library of Enlightenment on the other, because I can't see there any Tome of Water, but if it is the right place - is it possible that the Tome has been replaced by another object during wogification? Hope not... Nevertheless, the whirpool gives me also 2 other location to visit (the first one with the Garrison guarded by Liches & Dragons and another one), so I will try to search in those areas.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 30-06-2011 07:04
@Iname
Which mounth you are?
There is no other brown's town except that in north-west area in upper world. Crag Hack could only run through whirpool, but I think he wasn't strong enough for that.
I always turned off magic well from my map options to avoid such unexpected things.
Leave me your e-mail address for more help.

Author: Iname (Poland), 29-06-2011 13:49
Purple Tent
I have a problem with access to the purple tent. As we all know Crag Hack must be defeated- this is clear, but when I was close to the town when he resided, he used the Town Portal to teleport to a Castle Town which is located underground. To find the tome of earth magic I must pass the Purple Gate, but without "touching" the tent it's quite impossible... Do I have to wait until Crag Hack gets back (1 month have passed and apparently he likes the underground area...) or I must restart the game (or maybe try my luck to find a secret passage in a magic well) or finally - did I missed a secret passage to the Underground?
Thanks in advance for any help

Author: Ken (Toronto), 20-05-2011 23:08
Hi Doc
I should not have made that post 10s after running into the problem. It ended up very rude, for no reason. I apologize for that. Please make a post letting me know when the new version is available here. Thanks for your time and effort making maps.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 20-05-2011 13:31
Emerald Towers
well, I know for that problem, and I already fixed it, long time ago. I just forget to send update map version to maps4hero site. My mistake, sorry.

Author: Ken (Toronto), 19-05-2011 22:41
Serious flaw
Why on earth do you give so many Emerald Towers if you are going to have events that erase the bonuses we take??????? I had my mighty gorgons upgraded in hp and damage only to have your event that is suposed to upgrade them to Nighty Gorgons turn into a huge downgrade. What a waste and what a lack of forethought on your part. Having a map where you need to meta-game it and know what's coming is just stupid.

Author: Folken (Serbia), 25-12-2010 01:24
to Timea
Hi Timea,
You probably saw the whirpool on north[at the very top],defeat the monsters on water[dont forget to touch the purple tent] and go through it,you will see the tome of earth being guarded by horde of diamond dragons.
After that try to find a monolith one way entrance[it is on north west,top,near the cave entrance]go through it and there is the tome of water,also guarded by horde of diam dragons.Teleport yourself out,and go to quest guard.
I hope it helped a litlle ^_^

Author: Timea (Romania), 05-12-2010 15:18
Urgent Help needed on Deadlift map !
Will someone please help me, I cannot advance on the map because I can't find th e tomes of water and earth magic. I've looked everywhere, I fought the Dragon Utopias, I opened every Pandora's box, yet NOTHING! Pls help me, I've played this map for too long just to give it up right now. Thanks in advance!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 07-08-2010 05:36
Which versio you play?
Send me your save and I will se If Jim could do sometnihg about it.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 06-08-2010 22:34
ERM Syntax Error
Twice I receive this error and got stuck.

ERM Syntax Error
File: Monsters
Line: 5522
Error: Attempt to use "!!BU" in non human battle (use flag 1000 for checking)

What is this error?

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 05-08-2010 23:18
Emerald Towers
should works only once (old type). And that is how they work on my WoG seting. Otherwise map could go out of balance. I still prefere old type of ET in any case, but I know that there is some bug in that script.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 05-08-2010 21:58
Emerald Towers
Are the emerald towers intended to be visited only once or multiple times? Are 8th level creatures allowed? My chaos hydras became so powerful after I visited the emerald towers weekly to increase damage, health, and speed.
Great map...

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 23-07-2010 12:47
Black Key
The black tent is in the middle south-east area, which is contrtroled by Matija Gubec.
The only way to get there is through the south-east underground area where you would have to fight with Stojan Tafra.

You are close to the end, but there is still some interesting quest to be finished.

Good luck.

Author: HamsterHerbie (Kastellaun, Germany), 22-07-2010 21:47 Like
Deadklift Black Key
HELP!
Got every town, killed any hero,
but i can´t find the black key
to end the game.
Thx!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 30-03-2010 19:02
new map
my new map "Ice Arrow" is posted on the site.

Enjoy!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 15-03-2010 19:05
hard just enough
It's scripted that way when you capture castle, rampart or any other type of towns (except stronghold and fortress) dwellings in this towns colapse.
I mentioned somewhere in my previous comments that the main thing is to increase Tazar level on 88 or 100 (if it's possible on your WoG settings) and to additionaly upgrade his troops.

You can send me your e-mail and I will send my last save to you. Or send me your last save on petarstevanvukotic@g mail.com

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy