Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 17-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: On a rush | Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos | {007} Osmiorniczka.[Octopussy] | Orthonian Arena

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Author: DarkLordOfSPiggy (HaNoi, VietNam), 22-12-2022 09:35
Great maps - Ice Arrow
I played this map 8 years ago (as a student), did not finish yet, and now by remember, I finished it (as husband and 2 children).

Author: Dark Lord (Hong Kong, Hong Kong), 07-10-2015 22:58
Great map but I reached an unwinnable situation - Ice Arrow
Fantastic map - really appreciate the effort. I lost to Green and Purple on my first few tries but I got better at it and defeated them (Purple only mostly - see below). I even got Hell Zealot to abandon cause by taking over his towns while he was away thinking he would come back to attack but he didn't. (I didn't get the artifact so I don't think I will be able to defeat him in direct combat without it though most other battles ended up being fairly easy.)

However, I can't win all towns and the game because of Highstone (town on a hill) is protected by a quest guard asking for Christian but I have defeated him. Is the only way to win to wait for Christian to become available in the tavern (or HZ, for that matter)?

Dark Lord (Hong Kong, Hong Kong) writes:
08-10-2015 15:34

Won it by loading a save and defeating HZ after a few failed attempts in the end - Ice Arrow

I loaded the save where I took red's last castle and HZ ran away from me. I needed quite a bit of luck in the final fight (given I didn't have the new artifact) which I obtained by replaying the battle 3 times - got lucky the 3rd time and the blocking/spells turned out not to be so bad. It was still a narrow victory - great game and map.

Valery writes:
09-10-2015 00:04

+ - Ice Arrow

There is a second version here, but for Era. Harder and with much bigger armies, different paths, artifacts and dangerous bosses.

Dark Lord (Hong Kong, Hong Kong) writes:
10-10-2015 21:20

Will take a look at it - Ice Arrow

Will definitely take a look at it. Really liked this map. Tough but not impossibly difficult - just the right level for maximum fun!

Author: D.Cuong (Ha Noi), 15-02-2015 13:54
A wonderful map
I've finished this map in 10 months :))

Author: Sinner_pl (Katowice, Poland), 25-10-2013 13:46
Era 2.4
I wish I could play this map, but I have WOG installed via ERA 2.4 and don't know where to put the *.wog file (there is no update1r). Could You or Valery help?

Author: nitrogen (Czech Republic), 12-03-2012 15:43
finished
thx for mading such a wonderfull map, enjoyed playing really lot.

Valery writes:
26-10-2013 01:11

wog

You don't really need that wog file, it's only ONE graphic (not a very nice one btw) for replacing an artefact. You can play it in era without installing the wog file.

Sinner_pl (Katowice, Poland) writes:
27-10-2013 00:27

wog

Then why cannot I play it? :( Every time i start the map I have this error http://img812.images hack.us/img812/7098/ 42o1.png and I have to click all errors (about 200) to get crash at the end.
I even set wog settings to default.

Valery writes:
27-10-2013 00:40

mod

Well, when he did this map, he used the patch "new objects" for wog 3.58. You can get it as mod for era here (I converted it months ago):

http://bers.heroes35 .net/mods/New%20Obje cts%20Patch.exe

Install it, then you can play ice arrow map.

Sinner_pl (Katowice, Poland) writes:
28-10-2013 13:44

wog

Thank You :) It worked.

nam (Vietnam) writes:
11-05-2014 12:22

aaa

how to find this artifact " Orb of inbihition", :((

Author: Valery, 02-04-2011 21:59 Like
No
Hi Doc,

No, WoG is over for me and deleted, maybe I will make a SOD map when I get the inspiration, without ERm tricks, just pure Heroes. Btw, Neela comment was mine, I forgot that nick used elsewhere. I enjoyed your maps, keep the work.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 02-04-2011 21:54 Like
Hi
Valery. Glad to see you and tnx for comment.
Are you still in WoG mapmaking world, preparing to push limits of it on new level ?

Author: Valery, 02-04-2011 21:45 Like
Same problem
I had the same problem, and happened twice somewhere around sixth month, game freezes on Hell Zealot turn. I edited the map adding a CM erm command which will move Hell Zealot in other possible locations, and it avoided the problem. Once I move him from the position where he is locked the game continue normally.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 02-04-2011 16:43 Like
Paprikan
send your last save to Jim Vogan ( jimvogan@juno.com ) write few words and explain him what happpened with your map and also tell him that I told you to do that way.
Jim is coauthor of IA, and he already helped several people with same or similar problems which you have.

He is an ERM wizard.

Author: Paprikan, 02-04-2011 16:25
problem
great map but the game freezes on reds turn..anyway to fix it?

Author: Neela, 21-03-2011 10:19
Forgot one
And of course, disable month of, plagues and pesky creatures stupid placement :(
http://img340.images hack.us/img340/7116/ 44405.jpg

On my second game I had to give cheat/fly to get the red tent. Blocked.

Author: Neela, 20-03-2011 17:41
Great potential
The map has great potential, the design is very inspired, but ideas, while perfect, will be somehow unvalidated by AI poor behavior. A coupe of suggestions (if not for this one, for the next):

Don't let AI uncontrolled, it does not know where to go, what to do, therefore it will run in circles. Better move it with scripts, when main hero triggers one event, AI is dropped in our land.

Better descriptions of objects: hard to figure that the necro town without fort will give the sphere, so had to look in scripts to see location. The best would be to move view when main quest is starting on the key locations, so at least the player can see them once.

A couple of objects not visitable, due to water soil under. Nor water walk, nor by boat, while they have the yellow square.

Make all armorer heros not available by human, as our chinese friend told, the biggest flaw is Neela, Mephala or Tazar. If you get your hands on them, the game is instant win.

AI usage of dispel and cure was scripted removed for AI. That was a bad decision, because those spells are rated 10/10 in AI pattern. Better remove Berserk which is a cheap spell, not suitable for maps of this high standard, and keep cure and dispel, so archers do not crash the game. Without cure or dispel, AI is too easy to win, with combination blind/force field. I was pity for him sometimes.

Careful with seer huts asking arterfacts, combined with sacrificial altar. We are not told to keep the clover, therefore if we sell it, the game is lost. Chaser map (Woodmelon) is taking care of this aspect, by introducing a message when you visit an altar, with a list of artefacts to keep.
A good idea.

Hundred of artefacts to manage, AI has same ans same again, so we end with backpack often full. I don't think AI needs artefacts, more troops or scripted stats in battle can get rid of this (a little annoying) aspect.

Give shackles to Gelu and other important AI heros. It is possible to win against Gelu before month 4 with a few hit and run/implosion. Or avoid the multiplication of shackles by simply disabling the "escape" button when fighting those heros. Just an idea.

The idea of cloned hero is great, but he should be scripted to a minimum of troops. Actually if we attack him only with commander, it is one turn win. The script should check the total health of our troops, and if below (for example) 20k, put the clone troops bigger, so no flaw possible.

The special artefacts should have the right description, ie cape of conjuring or sphere of permanence are part of a powerful combo, but it is not specified in their description, thus the player could sell them by mistake. The pic of the combo is rather bad quality, but well, you will find better next time:)

The luck secondary skill is giving crashes in creatures banks as well as in some fights. Could be removed, not working properly, just let it regular.

If commander artefacts were available also for heros, we could learn more than 10 skills, but maybe you wanted it that way. I was lucky to get tactics in university, so finally I did not need anything more. With the enchanters cloning ability, I did all fights with azures and shooters only, enchanters in 4 stacks, clones blocking the way every turn. Classic.

That was for suggestions. I enjoyed it a lot, it recalls me the era of great epic maps, as TEW, UTB and Killing for power. Nearly same quality. When next?:)

Author: Asgeir (Norway), 28-12-2010 23:16 Like
Great!
fora[a]12tre.com

Thank you! What a service! :)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 28-12-2010 21:48 Like
Asgeir
Send me your e-mail and I will help you.

Author: Asgeir (Norway), 28-12-2010 00:32 Like
Freezes after 9 months...
Fantastic game! But really a show stopper when the game freezes at red's turn at month 9, week 2, day 1. Probably red never finishes his turn, stuck in portals or something?

Anything I can do to solve this? I'll go insane if I can't finish this brilliant game...

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-12-2010 13:30 Like
errore
First what i got on my mind is that you have no requaered installations for this map (WoG 3.58, new patchs, new surcoat ).
Did you read readme file from map attachement ?

Also I can resend your letter to Jim Voghan, and maybe he will have a solution.

Author: phreak (Romania), 24-12-2010 12:50
errore
when i click start,,,,at the loading screen it says that he found and errore...ex:couldnt find the objet at x23 y54 ..invalid object ......i click ok and it finds more erores why?

Author: Jani (Finland), 18-10-2010 17:54
Over 1500 maps + first wog map
Thankee!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 13-10-2010 13:39 Like
it is possible

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 13-10-2010 13:38 Like
It
even with Blue Baron as main hero (i did it by myself 12-13 times :)). And even last (the hardest version) I finished two times.
Main thing among the other important things is to eliminate Gelu on a time (before 6th month, I think).
Also, if you play with BB new artifact is more than necessary.
Maybe, you should to try it once again after a couple of months of break.

Anyway, thanks and wish you all the best.

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 13-10-2010 12:04
HAHA,this is indeed a very difficult map.
YES,I played the last version.In the map ,the enemy heroes like Gelu, Griffinheart,Bone Smasher,Dark Lord are all difficult to conquer,also there are some more stronger heroes need trigger the events to appear.but the time is too late,such as Tazar,I think he can appear just 6 month.I thought for your design the people main hero is Blue Baron,but use him as main hero that made this map is very very difficult to victory,Even though i have upgraded my tower features.At last I have to use hero Neela as main and restart the map.With so many pandora boxes and knowledge trees,i made her become undefeat.otherwise,F OR ME,it is impossible to defeat the HZ.in a word,i used a bug.
For all,i must thank your great work.your design give this game new life.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 13-10-2010 09:58 Like
kafee
First of all, thanks for the comments.

Now I will try to explain some things you have noticed during map playing.
Thogrim could be free after red hero visit red tent, or after enough time is passed.
It seems that you play prety well, because otherwise green hero would collect really huge army and rise his stats.
I don't know did you play the last map version (posted on 03.07.2010.) where AI heroes are much dangerroes and get some additional bonus in troops and experience level after 5, 6 months or something like that.

3. For this observation you might be right, but accent was on BB adventure and his battle with HZ.

Interesting thing is that you found your own way to finish the map.

Right now, I am thinking of making a new one. But first I have to collect enough energy and new ideas. Last map requested more than two months of fully day-work time only regarding design and Jim Voghan also had a lot of job on script making (the special ones), and after that few months more on testing and fixing problems.

Once again, thank you a lot and ... :)

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 13-10-2010 08:01
some suggestions
1. do not make quest guard to enemy and let the enemy vist the prison and pandora box directly.for example the green enemy,his hero Thorgrim stay at a place blocked by red border guard and all the time can not out.at last he is dead because green towns are taken over 7 days.also like prisons at (143.141.1) and (136.38.1),enemy never would vist them.
2. made the enemy more strong and give enemy hero more dragon creatures.
3.(very important point)made all the enemy can get into player people land or step by step open the gates that made the map have tense.that means design the map more open,not only for people player,also for computer player.
for example in this map,i never encounter the player 1,2,5,8 hero ,only i goto defent them and them never auto attack me.
4.in the undergroud map,the enemy are too little.just like the town Frozen Hell,why not give it to red play directly?and at the center place, should give more ghost towns to enemy.

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 13-10-2010 07:23
At last ,I finished this map!
this is one of the best map i have played,and all your map made this year i also played.thanks for your great work.i believe because of good map maker like you made this game last 10years.
for this map,i defeat HZ without new artifact,because i use the hero Neela
as the main hero and hire it from the tavern after i defeat her though you designed she was a enemy hero.when she reach 74 level,she can auto reach 88 level and become undefeated for her Armorer speciality.this point can be found in your all map.
also i hire a Demoniac hero because his Commander is Succubus and she can get many monsters.
only a drawback is the enemy AI is too weak and some hero stay someplace unmove for a long time and some prisons also did not be visited by enemy.
otherwise for this so big map,roads were design too complicated.enemy only can move at little place.that made the map lack tense.
that is all,just await the next map you made.
thanks for your great work too!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 20-09-2010 21:07 Like
Muminek,
Thank you on your comments and suggestions.

You can find the story of Hell Zealot in my map "Zealots from Hell".

Author: Muminek (Poland), 20-09-2010 20:26 Like
Fabula
Ah, one more notice. I think it would be good to add some fabula to it (eg. as a text when day starts) - who Blue Baron, HZ and the rest are, where do they come from and what is really going on.

I know not everybody likes to be spammed by a lot of text but I always enjoyed such climat:)

Author: Muminek (Poland), 20-09-2010 20:22 Like
Awesome
Great work! Pretty hard although sometimes AI got a bit confused.

New objects, creatures, settings fascinating. However, the most breathtaking for me were events where you had to fight yourself (I just couldn't believe:)) and a fight with only your hero in army (funny comment that the rest of an army was watching;)). Also, a good idea with the new artifact - I always wanted something like this in Heroes (just because plate of dragonfather and other protective artifacts do not allow to use spells by yourself).

Once again, congratulations!

Author: Ovidiu (Romania), 14-09-2010 11:23 Like
The tower
the tower you speak of is the one guarded by the diamond dragons, around 58 99 on the surface? I went there twice I think, nothing seems to happen. I'll try again after I get home and send the save file if I fail.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 14-09-2010 01:11 Like
Ovidiu
The best way to check it is to send me your save.

Sphere of inhibition you will get after finishing Mirror Battle, visiting an new tower type of building on the west part of rampart land.

petarstevanvukotic@g mail.com

Author: Ovidiu (Romania), 13-09-2010 23:51 Like
v good map
played it , loved it, HZ left, can't find sphere of performance, placed grail in Tower didn't help, I give up, please tell me where to get it to finish the map

PS: is it possible to upgrade azure dragons? Crypt of the azure dragon father visited, nothing happened

PS2: visited Enchanter School by the sea, south of green towns nothing happened.

Anything I need to trigger to get those functioning?

Again great map, Loved it, the sharpshooters are overpowered :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy