Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Sander's Folly - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Sander's Folly - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Sander's Folly - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Sander's Folly

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

Sander Payne was always a good student. He liked to study, he often received high marks on his tests. His favorite subject was history and he studied it feverishly. Some thought he was obsessed.
But nobody knew just how far he would go

Added: 16-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: A ja jaj erik | Alexiss missions A+E | Double X Adrika | Inferno Adrika

Author: bluefairy, 06-02-2017 22:43
Great map, too bad it became unplayable - Sander's Folly
This map would have been awesome, great storyline and many challenging battles. I love Tim Duncan's maps. Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish this one, because some stupid monsters spawned on the only landing spots of the red tent's island, making it inaccessible.

Alantin (Germany) writes:
21-12-2019 15:11

HD+ Mod - Sander's Folly

If you play singleplayer, I highly recommend the HD+ Mod and the SoD_SP Plugin (Packet for the Mod). This solves problems like that.

Author: Zee, 12-11-2016 23:12
How to kill ~5K zombies at begin??? - Sander's Folly
Just started to play in single-player mode and i wonder bcz i have no idea how to defeat that zombie's legions/ What should i do?

bluefairy writes:
06-02-2017 02:21

You don't - Sander's Folly

Read the event message before the fight, it says to FLEE. Then you can find Sander again at the tavern.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 06-06-2013 20:23
One of the best
One of the best Heroes3 games. I did it on easy, normal and impossible levels.
Excelent Map.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 01-07-2012 23:20
Brilliant & epic
Most original ideas

Author: Rakimou (Moscow, Russia), 30-11-2010 04:55
Classic
A classic map with amazing story. Definite must play for everyone.

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 18-07-2010 23:58
You need to eliminate FLY!!!
Excelent map,I liked it, but so disappointing finish. Arestra's "Fly" ruins all the game's end, because you can use it to pass through the gate to gain +40 knowledge and claim the victory perhaps at the same day. Just disappointing recognize that you need not kill Moraji, Sagimyris, Leblanc or find mercury to win. You can evade almost all enemy to reach Arestra and doing nothing more.

Efreet (belfast) writes:
03-05-2015 01:35

dont need to cheat

Its very hard to make a map as complex as this bug free. Just because you can cheat doesnt mean you have to. This is the best heroes 3 map I have every played in 15 years

Author: 1cecold (Warsaw, Poland), 24-04-2010 02:32
I
First of all, this is one of the best maps ever made.

Now, can somebody tell me where I can I get an Orb of Inhibition? I've already got an Everpouring Vial of Mercury and Vial of Vialblood, but I can't figure out where's the last one to open the gate.

Or maybe, where are the Minotaurs?

Sllems writes:
20-06-2020 18:47

Player - Sander's Folly

I can NOT find the Vial of blood or Vial of Mercury - can anyone help? I have been playing for months, been everywhere on map i can, all enemies defeated...

Author: Selm (Budapest, Hungary), 17-04-2010 19:09
good job
I like your maps, Timothy V. Duncan, they are all like short novells, and not just a simple game where you just go and defeat the enemy. The story is really interesting, so it was worth playing. By the way I used this map to learn english for my studies and it really helped me seeing those words in a sentence, so thanks a lot.
I hope you make more maps. ^^

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 11-04-2010 16:50
Miro's request
I sent "Outpost of progress" and "Story of the fool" to the site admin. He should add the maps shortly!
Tim Duncan is indeed one excellent map maker!

Author: Ash (Tours, France), 10-04-2010 22:52 Like
Perfect Map
Along with GoldHeart, I this is my favorite map I have ever played. Tim is a great inspiration to me. I look forward to seeing some more great maps in the future. I love everything about his maps, especially the:

Epic Storylines
Replayability
Challenges
Narrator :)

Author: Miro (Bugarua), 08-04-2010 12:35
Man, I've been waiting forever...
...to see some of Tim Duncan's maps on this site. He is a wonderful mapmaker with a tallent for story-telling as well. This map, in particular, is one of my top ten favourites, combining challenging fights with an interesting plot and even has a few hidden goodies, so the replayability value is high.
Could someone please add his Traemask maps, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 01-04-2010 19:26
Wonderful singleplayer map with a great story
I asked the server admin to add this map to the map pool, but I don't take a single credit in creating this map. I shall only give a humble opinion of the map as a player.

The concept of the map (without any big spoilers): the story revolves around a history student who has his own hypothesis about how his kingdom (and the king) became as great as they were. To prove everyone around being wrong, he finds a way how to travel back in time, to the temporal period where a true adventure begins.

Story: I am not sure, but I am inclined to believe that the entire story of the map is based on a fairytale, a novel or a book, because there is a lot of reading (many-many events on the way which include huge amount of text, but the text is very nicely written, very interesting to follow). Putting is shortly, the map has a great and well articulated story, with a very hilarious yet enjoyable finale! Story line 10/10

The gameplay layout: at the beginning, you're faced with somewhat straightforward linearity while reading events and having maybe at best a few fights. This slows the desire to play if you're not into the reading, but once you're done with "wizardry studies" (in the story), the very hard part of the game start. A lot of really hard battles, some of which you're not even meant to win at first. Really hard for a beginning player to play, but for an experienced veteran an enjoyable gem.

Oh, and did I mention that the map designer had an excellent idea how to make the concept of time traveling in HoMM3 AB possible.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy