Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Outpost of Progress - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Outpost of Progress - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Outpost of Progress - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Outpost of Progress

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."
- Joseph Conrad

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Master of the Sea (knight) | Dragon Wars | Fortress Isle | The Road of Tazar

Author: Zee, 12-11-2016 23:13
omg - The Outpost of Progress
Just started to play in single-player mode and i wonder bcz i have no idea how to defeat that zombie's legions. What should i do?

Putuch (Poznan Poland) writes:
24-12-2016 06:16

carry on - The Outpost of Progress

Im not sure if you've read - But you're supposed to play this map as

a) Allied
b) the first hero that goes into the undead beach is supposed to die - The other hero follows :)

Read the "Read me" file from the .rar cheers o/

Author: M (USA), 18-09-2014 04:40
The internet did not lie :-)
A quote about the maker from a ubisoft forum summarizes it pretty well: "Corribus is the mapgod."

I have to admit, I was one of those people who replayed the first battle a few times before looking up that it was meant to be a Hot seat map. (Never played on multiplayer before).

If anybody is still out there (seeing as last post was from 2011), I did have a few questions:
- When getting back to Progress, Roland is told to go back the same way, but when I got back to the Gate town, he could not land his boat anywhere. Did I miss something? (I ended up cheating for that one and sending him to the green tent, so he can use Sedran's one way portal).
- What's the solution to the four boxes riddle? (I know what the answer is by now, but why?)

And of course the most important question everyone is asking... Will there ever be a part 3?

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco, WA, USA), 26-01-2011 21:03 Like
To XMART
I've just finished it and REALLY enjoyed the experience. It's a thinking player's map. You need to start and play the map in multiplayer mode - Hot seat -! And yes as the 1st player, you will be killed almost immediately at the temple - map is designed for that!! The map then carries on with the blue player and the green player. As I said it is a very hard map but not so much from the "hack and slash" aspect but from the thinking and note-taking aspect. I love the story-telling maps. The typical accumulate 200 Azure Dragons and destroy everything in site get kind of boring after awhile!!

Author: Gin (Romania), 14-08-2010 07:03
solution4
A list of Quests and Their Solutions.
Formula: Where; What to get; Where to get it; Reward.

Note: many quest huts give information which is more valuable than the actual "reward". For example, a hut that gives 2,000 exp as a reward may also provide information telling the player where to go next. Therefore, huts that simply give gold or experience are not necessarily "non-essential& quot;.

Arranged by Blue Player Quests and Green Player Quests

BLUE PLAYER QUESTS.
B1. Gate into Pogug, Quest Guard, (99, 75,0).
Requires 13 Goblins; Rescue Duk and his friends at (102,79,0).
Reward: Passage
B2. Gate into Ogretree, Quest Guard, (71,77,0).
Requires Glyph of Gallantry; Obtain Glyph from Verg the Goblin Queen at (96,61,0).
Reward: Passage
B3. Entrance to Murak Mol's private estate, Quest Guard, (74,72,0).
Defeat Vaskar the Traitor in Tailia (44,83,0). Reward: Passage.
B4. Tendus Clevus's House, Mushroom Quest Hut, (104,38,0).
Retrieve Clover of Fortune from Leprechaun at (84,82,0).
Reward: Tendus joins your party (+1 Ogre Mage).
B5. Gate into Healer's Hut, Quest Guard, (64,99,1).
Return with 10,000 Gold and 100 Mercury by solving Zobork's Puzzle at (63,101,0).
Puzzle Solution: South Box. Reward: Passage.
B6. Max Sandemont's Healing Hut, Mushroom Quest Hut (64,98,1).
Return with Tendus Clevus to be healed (1 Ogre Mage) from Tendus's House (#B4).
Reward: Tendus is healed (+1 Enchanter).
B7. Gate to Secret Sect HQ, Quest Guard, (71,102,1).
Return with 1 Enchanter from Max Sandemont's Healing Hut (#6).
Reward: Passage.
B8. 2nd Door to Cyclops Cave, Quest Guard, (87,102,1).
Smash the door with the Ogre Club of Havoc (must be taken from Zijitakis (#G8)).
B9. The Rogue Cave, Quest Guard, (64,79,1).
Return with 20 Cyclops (102,97,1), 1 Cyclops King (101,100,1), 1 Enchanter (#B6) and 1 Rogue (88,24,0).
B10. Raider's Wall, Quest Guard, (1,86,0).
Return with 20 Cyclops (102,96,1). Reward: Passage.
B11. Gate to Secret Sect HQ Cave, Quest Guard, (37,101,0).
Return with Charm of Mana from (45,80,0). Reward: Passage.
B12. Magma Wall, Quest Guard (45,31,0).
Return with 20 Cyclops (102,97,1) and 1 Cyclops King (101,100,1).
B13. Wall of Mist, Quest Guard, (47,17,1).
Return with Dragon Tongue Sword (must be taken from Andrea Mead, reward from #G13). Reward: Passage.
B14. The Final Barrier, Quest Guard, (47,13,1).
Bring 1 Enchanter (#B6). Reward, Passage.

G1. Archy's House, Quest Guard, (17,75,0);
Return with 3 Peasants (42,62,0). Reward: Passage.
G2. Messenger Hut 1, Thatch Quest Hut, (102,73,0).
Bring Statesman's Medal (begin with it). Reward: Diplomat Ring
G3. Messenger Hut 2, Thatch Quest Hut, (77,72,0).
Bring Diplomat Ring (#G2). Reward: 10,000 exp.
G4. Old Crone's Hut, Thatch Quest Hut, (5,104,0).
Acquire 10,000 Gold. Reward: 2,000 exp.
G5. Togor Messenger Hut, Thatch Quest Hut, (88,34,0).
Return with Necklace of Swiftness (30,83,0); Reward: Ambassador's Sash.
G6. Outpost of Progress Ambassador Hut, Thatch Quest Hut, (47,34,0).
Return with Ambassador's Sash (#G5), Reward: Vial of Mercury.
G7. San Ignacio's Monastery, Thatch Quest Hut, (54,29,0);
Achieve Level 3. Reward: Skull Helmet.
G8. Door to the Cyclops Cave, Quest Guard, (87,92,0).
Retrieve the Ogre Club of Havoc, held by Zijitakis at (29,83,0).
G9. San Frances Monastery, Mushroom Quest hut, (4,51,0);
Achieve Level 6. Reward: Ring of Life.
G10. Gatehouse to Chlorthonis Household, Quest Guard, (36,19,0);
Return with Ring of Life (#G9); Reward: Passage.
G11. Chlorthonis Household, Mushroom Hut, (37,18,0);
Return with Vial of Lifeblood (11,49,1); Reward: Summon Boat Spell.
G12. Madam Timen's Cave, Quest Guard, (30,57,1);
Return with Pendant of Life (19,32,0); Reward: Passage.
G13. Wizard's Forge, Thatch Hut, (22,85,1);
Return with Vial of Mercury (#G6) and Cart of Ore (#G14).
Reward: Dragon Tongue Sword.
G14. Gofun's Home, Mushroom Hut, (82,53,1);
Slay Minotaurs at (54,42,1), Reward: Cart of Ore.
G15. Red Grave Barrier, Quest Guard, (9,8,0);
Kill Kayerts (3,4,0); Reward: Passage.

Author: Gin (Romania), 14-08-2010 07:01
solution3
30. Jobar Mol , brother of Murak Mol, deceased.
31. Koko, an azure dragon with a hobby of tearing humans into little pieces.
32. Madam Timen , a healer.
33. Maklar , a healer.
34. Malamazzi River - the main tributary into the Interior of Terraminsc.
35. Maran Montaki , Murak Mol's concubine
36. Mortex - the Dead Men. One of the strange creatures to appear recently on Terraminsc
37. Mu Mol , an ogre prince, son of Murak
38. Murak Mol , the Lord of Ogretree and Overseer of Ogrekind
39. Oetius "Oet" Mabat , ogre mage and member of the Secret Sect
40. Ogres - the Guardians of Life, appointed by Baloskamagalar himself.
41. Ogretree - the main citadel of the Ogres, built from Baloskamagalar' s corpse.
42. Omastacon , a fire elemental, commander of the last elemental armies in Terraminsc
43. Outpost of Progress - The final frontier in the Interior, last standing outpost.
44. Orkan Sagrimok , Prince of the Chizmak, currently in hiding.
45. Pagox - a race of winged corpses that guard the vale of Baloskamagalar' s Heart.
46. Pogug - a goblin village
47. Pogukeen - goblins residing in Pogug, subservients of the Ogres
48. Polyphemus , the Cyclops King
49. Port Calaman - outpost established by Kayerts upon landing in Terraminsc
50. Pud - A lizard creature currently leading forays against the ogre frontier.
51. Pyquen , a soldier
52. Quentix , an energy elemental
53. Rigga , an ogre warrior and peasant
54. Sagir Iomo , human soldier, stationed at Pogug message office
55. Sazlor Verianus , a Wizard, friend of Craag
56. Scragh River - small estuary that runs through Pogug.
57. Sedran von Patre , Captain in the Eilian Army
58. Sel Selim , a Wizard of the Needle
59. Shakeet , a nomad in league with the Wizards of the Needle.
60. Shi'gal - ancient race of demons not seen since their leader, Calaxion, was slain by Craag.
61. Sir George Scott, Lieutenant, highest officer under Sedran Patre
62. Sir Harold Kogarian , a human soldier, 1st officer under the command of Roland Swift.
63. Sir James (Jim) Terrentel , a human soldier, 2nd officer under the command of Roland Swift.
64. Sir John Califan (the Golden Eagle), a knight of some repute in Andrea's company
65. Sir Roland Swift, Andrea Mead's highest officer and secret love.
66. Sir Winfrey Ment, a knight under the command of Andrea Mead
67. South Post - The first Outpost erected by Kayerts and the gateway to the Exterior. Has not been heard from in months.
68. The Sauromenz (Lizard Men) - A new race of unknown origin.
69. Tailia , Ogre citadel and main barracks.
70. Tendus Clevus , ogre mage and a hermit
71. The Gnolls - literally "dog men", a race of creatures appearing recently in Terraminsc
72. Terraminsc - A remote island (remote by Eilian standards), it had an important role in the creation of the world.
73. Thomas Griven, a human soldier, survivor of the Battle of Calaman
74. Thomas Ment, Sir Winfrey's son, a squire.
75. Tobin of Aryne , a Wizard of the Needle
76. Toggas (Tog) , an Ogre Chieftain, Castellan of Ogretree
77. Togor - a great Ogre city in the north.
78. Traemaskeelix , Current World Tree
79. Vaag , a cyclops
80. Vaskar Colradion, rebel lord of Tailia and the Tailian Citadel
81. Verg , the Goblin Queen
82. Vitrochio , a healer.
83. Volki River
84. Zachixkoagmoxiatl , A.K.A. Zach the Snorter, a rust dragon known to terrorize certain goblin villages. A legend of sorts.
85. Zijitakis Mol , often called "The Frog", nephew of Murak Mol and Lord of Togor
86. Zobork "Sniffles" Saag , ogre mage and Leader of the Secret Sect

Author: Gin (Romania), 14-08-2010 07:00
solution2
5. There is nothing I can do to prevent you from sending money from one faction to the next. I encourage you to resist doing this, as it really does not make sense in the story, at least until such point as the player positions "are communicating". You will recognize this point in the story when it comes. However, players finding this map to be too difficult (it IS hard) may find that cheating in this fashion might help you out a bit.

6. Mentioned earlier, but: players who want to maximize the difficulty of this map should play as if losing Progress is a loss condition. I may make an impossible version of this map in the future, but for the time being, this is certainly a way to make it more difficult.

**7. May 8th 2001. A few things have been updated which will have a minor effect on the game. However, I wanted to add here that some people have had an error message that says, "Runtime Error" when trying to load the map. This seems to be related to starting heroes having no starting spells. If you encounter this problem when trying to load the map, I have a fix that I can send to you. Just email me.

**8. June 10, 2001. The solution to the problem in #7 above is rather bizarre. Giving a starting spell (disguise) to the four major human players (Sedran, Saed, Roland and Andrea) seems to make this runtime problem disappear. I have no idea why! In any case, this version of the map has this fix applied. If it STILL doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to come up with another solution.

**9. Jan 26, 2005. A long time since I updated. Not too many fixes here; mainly grammatical fixes and a few little bugs. Also increased the amount of time you have until you have until ANdrea has to visit the shrine to the west.

** Cast of Characters, Places, Races of Terraminsc:

1. "Archy", A fisherman on the banks of the Malamazzi
2. Andrea Mead , lieutenant-captain and current castellan of Progress. With Kayerts missing, she is the highest officer of Interior forces.
3. Antamixylion - the World Forest
4. Arendt Kayerts (AIR-ent KEYE-urts) - Grand Admiral of the Eilian navy, in charge of the Progress Expedition.
5. Au Chiraz - the seat of the Chirazzi Empire
Baloskamagalar , the First World Tree
6. Bok , an ogre warrior
7. Calaxion , Devil Lord slain by Craag, ancient leader of the Shi'gal
8. Canos Quntyn , Third in command of the Interior forces, ranking under Kayerts and Carlier. Vanished during the sack of Southpost.
9. Chenxodotl (Red Grave) - An ancient abandoned Chizmak temple, deep in the Interior.
10. Chirazzi - Citizens of the Old Au Chiraz empire, long since fallen.
11. Chizmak - descendents of the Chirazzi. Really no more than a tribe of savage humans who quarrel with the Ogres from time to time. Their main city, Au Chiraz, was sacked but it is rumored that they have hidden empire somewhere.
12. Chlorthonis Damaskion , master healer and a wizard
13. Craag "the Hack", first Lord of Ogretree
14. Cyclops - Guardians of Earth in this world. Tempermental.
15. Duk Magal , a goblin merchant
16. Eilia - a vast human empire across the ocean, at war with Floagum.
17. Farleston Outpost (the Lip) - An outpost on the Malamazzi River
18. Flogum - a rival empire of Eilia, currently at war.
19. Galaxofagus , the 17th World Tree.
20. The Gate - first outpost after Jackal's Pass.
21. General Gugalion "Gug" Mescor , ogre warlord
22. Gofun, the King of Dwarves
23. Gogonkil - an old Chirazzi city, abondoned shortly after the raids began.
24. Humans - Not really native to the Island of Terraminsc (except for the Chizmak), humans only recently became involved in the politics there.
25. Ignacio Sandimocco (the White) - Patron Saint of the Order of Chiuso San Ignacio il Bianco, executed by the Chirazzi for heresy.
26. Jacques Carlier - A high ranking admiral in the Eilian navy; currently serving as the highest officer under Arendt Kayerts.
27. Jaelyn "Bugs" McKarthen , an AWOL soldier
28. Jarrid Saed , Admiral, Lord Commander of the Eilian navy
29. Jibbi, Koko's friend, a faerie dragon with a taste for mischief.

Author: Gin (Romania), 14-08-2010 06:58
solution
Traemask the Fool
A HOMM3 Campaign of 3 Maps

** Episode One: The Outpost of Progress **
Episode Two: The Story of the Fool
Episode Three: Wood's Heart

By Timothy Duncan (Corribus)

Version: 1.27*. See Special Notes for Updates of this Version
Last Updated date: Jan 26, 2005
File Name: traemask1.h3m
Mapmaker's Email Address: corribus@aol.com, tduncan@sas.upenn.ed u

Victory Condition - Defeat Monster Stack

Loss Condition - Die. (While there is no technical loss condition, losing Sedran, Roland or Andrea should be considered a loss condition for story purposes. Additionally, I had toyed with the idea of making losing Progress a loss condition, but my testers advised this might be too difficult. Players wishing extra challenge may want to self-impose this as a loss condition -- personally I found it very rewarding.)

Special Thanks to Keith Williams (keith.williams@virg in.net), Rachel Butt (Dragonsister - rbutt@pcug.org.au) and Holst (The Player) for playtesting this map. Additional special thanks to Timothy Pulver (FNORD - fnord@telus.net) for helping me out with a lot of the tougher ideas.

IMPORANT INFORAMATION YOU _MUST_ READ BEFORE PLAYING THE MAP!
As usual, there are several notes that I should add here. I will number them for your viewing convenience. PLEASE READ THEM BEFORE PLAYING. You will avoid some headaches.

ALSO, for players who are STUCK - there is a list of all quests and solutions at the very bottom of this file. A friendly piece of advice: waging a defensive war around the Outpost of Progress will only get you killed.

1. Make no mistakes: this is a STORY-BASED map. I take no responsibility for your disappointment when you play this map and don't like the fact that there is a lot of text. I'm warning you ahead of time: if you don't want to read a lot of text and become engaged in a story, do not play. I got several emails for my last map, Sander's Folly, telling me that they didn't like how much text I put in the map. That's like writing Stephen King and telling him you don't like to read his books because they're violent. :)

2. This map is somewhat unique in the way it is played. Although it is singleplayer, there are three human-only positions. Therefore, you _MUST_ play this map in hotseat mode. This means you have to start a new MULTIPLAYER game. You won't find the map listed in the singleplayer directory. You must make names for THREE human players (not 2 and not more than 3 but 3 exactly). Also, I should add, this is a SINGLE player map only... do not try to play this with more than one human being. It was not built for such play and will not work out well, as some factions may have long periods of inactivity.

3. There are some discrepancies that I know of but which cannot be helped. These are:

a.) Some gray towns that are supposedly neutral will have some troops in them when you get there. Even though an event tells you that the town "welcomes you with open arms", nothing can be done to eliminate the garrison that "protects" the town. This contrasts with story elements, but that's life, I suppose: there's always someone who wants to kill you :)

b.) This map is fairly complex as far as quests and character development goes. As it is a heroes map, I want to allow you the freedom to do what you wish; however, I recommend you try to follow the instructions (and the story) in the map as well as you can. If a certain hero is told to do something, try to do it with that hero. This will make the story flow more logically and may also save you from doing things out of order and getting confused. Example: if you take Murak Mol to conquer Togor, that is fine, but you will get events on the way that are geared towards Sedran and his entourage.

c.) Beware the defeat hero bug! There are two quests where you are requested to defeat a certain hero. After you kill said hero, if you save and quit before going back to the quest hut to obtain your prize, the computer will not recognize your kill when you load the game again. Therefore, after you kill said hero, OBTAIN YOUR REWARD _BEFORE_ QUITTING THE GAME.

d.) It appears that sometimes when you load a saved game, events which you have already visited will re-trigger when you go over them again. This appears to be related to the hot-seat mode, though it doesn't happen all the time.

4. It may be helpful to label the player positions as Jarrid Saed (Red), Sedran Patre (Blue) and Mead/Swift (Green) when you load your new game.

5. There is nothing I can do to prevent you from sending money from one faction to the next. I encourage you to resist doing this, as it really does not make sense in the story, at least until such point as the player positions "are communicating". You will recognize this point in the story when it comes. However, players finding this map to be too

Author: Xmart (Timisoara, Romania), 28-06-2010 10:50
First battle
I have tried to play the map, but at the very beginning, as I pass the first garrison, I get into a battle with thousands of walking deads, which cannot be won, so I lose and game over. Any advices on how to move forward?
Many thanks.
P.S. I played GoldHeart and I just loved it! Great work from Duncan!

Author: Extranjero (Barcelona, Spain), 02-06-2010 17:35
Glyph of Gallantry
Has anybody played this map? I'm stuck as I cannot get the Glyph of Gallantry, and therefore cannot have access to the blue tent. It is impossible to move further without it.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy