Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Inspired by true events :)

Added: 03-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Demon Knight | Sudden death | All is fair in love and war! | Ambush

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Author: D.Cuong (Việt Nam), 28-02-2021 06:31
Good Map - Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade)
I take 39 months to finish this map on slow version, hahaha.
KingSlayer, all your maps so special, so art. I'll play all.

Author: Weilan (BG), 29-11-2018 15:20
Sorry, but this is so stupid - Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade)
Instead of putting Northrend below Outlands, you have to squish it just to write ART WAR... this is very stupid. The rest of the map is done great.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 07-04-2015 16:44
10 but...
Almost 13 months playing the slow version on impossible dificulty /lured by 1/1WOW/ reaching 61 level and sticking in Shadowmoon Valley because I can’t find Enchanters anywhere in the map to fight with Demons and then with Nagas. Trees ask me for 62-64 level and artifacts I do not have. I could find 200 demons /seer needs 333/ . I gave up. Valery was /as usually/ right about the speed. No Logistic, Pathfinding, Navigation. Towns you can not take due to gates. Well, the real last drop was the guard that took my Boots of Speed /bad idea/
First 7 months were really great. IMXO, it is the best beginning of all KingSlayer’s maps I have played /6/ and by far the most longiest and complex. Reaching 45 level without taking any single tree and killing all principal enemies. But following months were quite borring because nobody wanted to invade or attack me /for exception of one heroe from white gate which was killed instantly/. All battles and enemies heroes /even Thorgrim and Mephala were killed without problem with first attemp- just cast prayer and they dead in first turn! without reacting/ were very easy. The map was not tested well after 8-9 months. I left WZ to another heroe /1K of lame gremlins are enough for all!, Clone, Prayer spells/ and fight last months without them to speed the pace. You ran alone in the map from one guard to another- it was not very interesting. All these seers, boxes that give 45-500K of experience are useless crap if you need millions /the only good was the box in the sea down the main Castle which gives you 2-3 levels/. I did not use 5-6 trees in the principal continent /58 no more no less was not a good idea at all/ and passed to the second base. IMXO, the author had to finish the map HERE, because the same thing on another continent just killed all this first amazing impression I had about the map at the beginning.
Well, I think that the excellent beginning /imxo, the best of KS/ compexity of the map and borring continuation, unnecessary second continent gave a…10?

ks writes:
11-04-2015 18:30

Hi and tnx

Hi man, 10x for playing this really wonderful map

If there is little truth in my maps, then it is that they are tested, really tested, believe me

Enchanters you can find in Netherstorm (for 62lv)

If you have other troubles with this map, I will help you with pleasure

Author: Ivan (Sozopol, Bulgaria), 11-11-2014 17:24
Въпрос
Може ли някой да ми каже от къде да изтегля версията In the Wake of Gods + Era.
Благодаря

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
12-11-2014 11:14

Here

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=37208

Author: Ivan (Sozopol, Bulgaria), 07-11-2014 14:40
Base II
Здравейте Heroes маниаци. Имам едно глупаво въпросче - как да стигна до втората база, 'щото едно Sanctuary е поставено точно пред камъка дето май трябва да ме телепортир а там??? Иначе картите са ти супер и продължава й все в същия дух.

танас writes:
07-11-2014 21:49

2ra baza

За втора база - левъл 58, точно 58, нито повече, нито по-малко. През водовъртеж а (портал) в blasted lands

Author: Alexey (Thailand), 26-03-2013 16:07
Gate requires 58 lvl and I'm 59? Lost?
I achieved Armageddon's Blade and I'm at level 59. Gate doesn't allow me to enter as it requires 58 level - not less not more.
What ca I do? I just lost the game?

Author: ks, 02-11-2012 16:34
ok
OK, your choice, your will :)

Alexey writes:
25-03-2013 18:15

Stuck with Armageddon's Blade

I need either Tome of Earth or Armageddon's Blade to continue. I read that Armageddon's Blade is in the Burning Steppes. But there is one place I cannot enter without "Gate Key". I used to have 2 Gate Keys... But where should I found 3rd one? And how can I get Tome of Earth? My save is here: https://dl.dropbox.c om/u/10404145/attack 213.GM1

Author: Salomon (Portugal), 02-11-2012 01:27
So much hard work on map...
After few weeks from the start I get visit in home by orange and brown (come 1 day after each other). look like orange can fly, brown just appear from nowhere in the middle. of course they are much too strong, so game over. Too bad, but i didnt enjoy it anyway, so now i dont have to finish this stupid map.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 26-08-2012 01:27
Добре
:)
Намерих ги.
Аз гледам че 67 левъл ще го имам като посетя дървото при вампирите.
Само да натрупам пак малко злато.
Ще се пробвам и от тези ресурси дето ще ми ги даде по 22(не съм ги взел) да дам на този дето ми иска по 30 за 11 defence.
(Не успях да се усетя навреме тогава).

Author: ks, 26-08-2012 01:19
ключа
но този ключ ще ти свърши работа ако вече си стигнал 67 левъл и реално ще те заведе в последният континент - този където се е каширал лич кинг :)

Author: ks, 26-08-2012 01:15
ръце и крака
Краката са в Shadowmoon Valley, малко над кесъла, до като се моташ из кътчетата ще ти изпаднат. Ръцете са в Netherstorm, точно под тоуара на кафявия, баш в долният ъгъл, пак така ще ти изпаднат.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 26-08-2012 00:50
Where
Къде да ги търся?
Открих че нямат общо с него.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 25-08-2012 10:45
Hack
Сега ми трябват legs of legion и arms of legion.Имам чувството че това има общо с Crag Hack...

Author: m (Bulgaria), 24-08-2012 02:40
Gadini
Верно добри армии са насъбрали.
Жал ми е като си помисля,че ще получа по 33 от два ресурса(за

Author: ks, 23-08-2012 23:24
джемчета
Джемчета ще ти трябват за някои от дърветата по-натам. За куестовете също ще трябват рес, ама ти си ги преценяваш ест.
Във втората зона на новият континент имаш един конфукс, дето трябва да превземеш - до него баш има мина с джемчета, че ти свърши много добра работа.
Меджик скиловете не са ти толкова важни, карай реса първо за гардове.
На новия континент всеки левъл ти е важен и те откарва по-натам, до като стигнеш и другия континент на 68 левъл.
Пази се от гадините. Разбирам че си цифра напред с времето, тоест те са насъбрали яки армии.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 23-08-2012 19:01
Сега съм 61ви левъл и обикалям из териториит е от втората база.
Запазих първата.
Сега съм взел огнения орб и трябва да дам на следващия гард тези дето дават по едно wood и ore.
Чудя се с ресурсите как да я карам.
Например си мисля тези дето са по 22 в колонка да ги използвам за библиотека та със заклинания във втората ми база.

Author: ks, 17-08-2012 00:00
zdr
Да, хванал си "бъг".. .предпочит

Author: m (Bulgaria), 15-08-2012 18:08
Progress
Вече съм 48ми левъл и мога да използвам новите портали към вече познатите територии.
Там,където ти искат пясъчния часовник,м

Author: ks, 12-08-2012 23:53
куестове
е ти много куестове не си изпълнил, иначе се движиш добре
трябва да изпълняваш куестовете за да можеш да дърпаш напред
видях поне 5-6 които можеш веднага да изпълниш...

Author: m (Bulgaria), 12-08-2012 19:10
Dosega
Ще ми дадеш ли съвет за следващите задачи?
http://uploading.com /files/get/bdm65cfa/ crusadem11w2.GM1

Author: ks, 12-08-2012 03:07
level
latest as possible :)

Author: m (Bulgaria), 11-08-2012 11:04
Level
Which level I should begin to visit the trees?I am level 40 now.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 09-08-2012 10:50
Вече съм 29то ниво и армията ми е по-добра!:)

Author: m (Bulgaria), 07-08-2012 22:41
Pleasure
Мисля си че ще ми достави удоволстви е да сритам АИ задник без големи загуби за мен.
Но май ми трябва значително по-голяма армия от сегашната.
Скорост също ще ми е от полза.
Засега съм 12ти левъл и си мисля,че третата територия скоро ще мога да я посетя.

Author: ks, 07-08-2012 21:45
:)
Трудно ще ти е без да познаваш геймплея на уаркрафт, но не и невъзможно за минаване. по се притеснява м, че няма да изпиташ удоволстви ето до като джиткаш :)

Иначе правилата.. много ще ми е тегаво наистина. То трябва да си играл поне 5-6 месеца за да имаш основна идея :D Но общо взето всеки левел те прави по-силен и ти позволява да вилнееш в по-горна зона. Добре че си ток с езика, това ще ти помогне много

Author: m (Bulgaria), 07-08-2012 20:05
Blue
Един син АИ ми се вмъкна между червената порта и гарнизона-

Author: m (Bulgaria), 07-08-2012 14:27
Warcraft
А ще ми обясниш ли накратко правилата на уоркрафта?
Като гледам,още никого от АИтата не мога да нападна.Ощ

Author: :D, 07-08-2012 00:42
:)))
Ми не трябва да се тревожиш за нищо. Просто гледай да изпълняваш куестовете оптимално. Под оптимално имам пред вид да минаваш максимално бързо според нивото си (ако си джиткал wow знаеш как е) Също куестовете за бой на гадини или търсене на артефакти са почти 1/1 с играта)
Нещата са балансиран и според wow-а. Максимално съм се опитал играча да си се представи както в уаркрафта и да джитка според неговите правила.
Би трябвало към 22-25 месец да я минеш :)
Съветвам те да изчетеш коментарит е тук - има обяснения за много ситуации в които може да изпаднеш.
Ако видиш зор някъде свиркай, все още си спомням (мамкаму) сички детайли хахах

И прави много сейфове

Пиша на езика на който ми пише даденият играч, ако ще и на китайски да е (поне се пробвам) :)
Но в случая ако решиш пиши на английски при някоя кофти ситуация, белким е от полза и за други ако изпаднат в подобна (енг аудитория), въпреки че малко ме съмнява, щото картата не е от любимите на хирос-маня

Author: m (Bulgaria), 05-08-2012 02:02
Scarlet
In English-hello here too.
I got the spellbinder hat and decided to finish Lucifer Returns later and to try now this one.
Advices for this one-на български or eng?Havent played WoW.
Да се тревожа ли за времето?

Author: Shadow (South Korea), 25-02-2011 00:26
YES :))
I like Scarlet Crusade!
It is the BEST MAP.
It is very interesting.

I'll play a different map.
'ART WAR - (Build The Arc)'
I think it would be fun to :))
Thanks to a good map!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-105 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy