Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Battle For Crimea - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Battle For Crimea - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Battle For Crimea

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Control the Ukrainian forces holding the west, Russian forces on the east or Rebels in the middle.

Each side has some advantages and disadvantages:
-Rebels hold most of the resources but start less developed then Russia or Ukraine
-Russia will have more reinforcements from both Moscow and Volgograd but will have no Capitol benefit since Moscow is out of map borders
-Ukraine will have more developed towns but will be open to Rebel attacks

Added: 14-05-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Утёс Грифонов | Flussgrenze | Kill Kill Kill | Genesis-DarkRealm

Author: raspisnoy (ДНР), 01-06-2021 00:48
ЛДНР - Battle For Crimea
"""guarding them from Ukrainian side and Ukrainian border guards guarding them from Russian attacks."""
The author is not aware of events. He owns the topic. This is Russian border guards defend the rebels from Ukrainian punishers.

Author: Fenrir (Oslo, Norway), 05-11-2015 21:04
Great map! +10 - Battle For Crimea
I've played both updated and the beta version, updated map is more enjoyable, like the author said garrisons on the borders are weaker so you can 'visit' youe enemies earlier in the game. And like Roy said, to get the full experience you have to play with all three sides. Very good map! 10!

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
09-11-2015 16:06

Thank you - Battle For Crimea

Thank you, if you've found any bugs please tell me in the comments.
I don't know why aren't your's and Roy's ratings being recorded, but thank you anyway!

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 01-11-2015 15:26
Map update sent - Battle For Crimea
I have sent the map update to maps4heroes, it will probably be available later today or tomorrow.
What is changed:
1. Garrisons at borders are a bit weaker.
2. Some passability problems have been fixed
3. Summon boat spell fixed (I guess, when I tested the map nobody used the spell)
4. Removed instant travel
5. Now instead of only capitals getting bonus money every month, every town on the map gets it (so the more towns you hold at the start of each month the more gold you will receive).

Plus, I never mentioned this when I first uploaded this map (maybe you've figured it out though), strong neutrals that appear to be guarding nothing except for few campfires and few treasure chests actually possess an artifact which you get if you defeat them.

Cheers.

PS. leave your comments if you think something needs fixing.

Author: Roy (UK), 15-10-2015 11:43
Grail - Battle For Crimea
Milos I did not find the Tear of Asha.I gather it would be on the island SW on the map guarded by lvl7 creatures. Just did not fancy loosing some of my army to find out what was there plus not being around to defend my Towns.

15-10-2015 15:02

Fair enough - Battle For Crimea

Fair enough, I overestimated the value of Tear of Asha perhaps. Maybe I've set to strong garrison there, but no, it's the obelisk that is located at SW corner of the map not the Tear of Asha itself.

I've fixed some things in the map and will upload it soon.

I have very old computer so sometimes I'm not able to properly test larger maps I make.

Also, from your answer I feel you've played with one hero that had to reach and get everywhere (maybe I'm wrong?), but I like to play with more than one equally experienced (though less then one would be obviously) heroes that share their duties. Example for this map, if I'd choose Ukrainian side I'd have at least two heroes one around the NE and one around SE border towards the rebels which would repel the attacks and eventually proceed to attack the rebels through the garrisons.

Author: Roy (UK), 12-10-2015 09:55
Boats - Battle For Crimea
Hello Milos the boat was summoned as I actually saw it happened. I know some towns had shipyards but after playing Red they would not let me build any boats. Like you said to get a boat was to defeat a ivi7 monster.

12-10-2015 14:57

I'll try to fix that - Battle For Crimea

I'll try to fix that in coming days and update the map.

15-10-2015 11:19

Grail? - Battle For Crimea

Hey, Roy, Did you try to find the Grail (Tear of Asha)? Since you've played it all the way with all sides I figure you've found the obelisk (there's only one) and dug out the Grail. Right?

Author: Roy (UK), 10-10-2015 11:22
Incredible Map - Battle For Crimea
This is the first map I had to try out all the different sides. Like the author said each has advantages and disadvantages so playing each area had its different challenges. Ukraine had the biggest disadvantage with Russia having the best advantage. In all this gave me many hours of enjoyment. The only one thing that baffled me was because there was no spell vessel of shalassa I wondered how the enemy AI could call up a ship. This map is a definite 10.

10-10-2015 15:08

Thank you Roy! - Battle For Crimea

Thanks for playing.

I'm not sure about the boat summoning spell and how the AI gets it, but I'm sure I had it checked out as forbidden. Also, I found several other bugs that I'll change and update the map in few days - bugs are - though I said that RED can't build capitol it is available in one of the towns (don't know how I missed it), also, the amount of gold that appears in front of the towns each month should be X10, I didn't realize this until I tested the map a bit longer, then I saw that at first month I only got 1000 gold instead of 10000.

On the boat summoning spell again - several towns have shipyards built from the start, also, there is one boat at each side available for free but guarded by lvl7 monster, so maybe AI got his boat like that and not by a summoning spell.

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 01-10-2015 14:39
The screenshot is a bit wrong - Battle For Crimea
The screenshoot doesn't show the entire map, the map covers a lot larger area of Ukraine + a bit of Russia. Don't know if it matters but I thought I should mention it.
It's based upon this map, but covers a bit more of the sea.
The screenshot is a bit wrong - Battle For Crimea

Battle For Crimea walkthrough

NOTES:

-This is a beta version of the map!!!

-There are 3 playable positions:
RED - Russia, holding Sochi, Novorossiysk, Krasnodar, Stavropol, Rostov-na-Donu and Voronezh;
BLUE - Ucraina, holding Odessa, Mykolaiv, Zhitomir, Kiev and Kharkiv;
BROWN - Crimea rebbels, holding Dnipro-Petrovsk, Donetsk, Lugansk, Sevastopol and Kerch.

-Each player has some advantages and disadvantages:
RED holds one more town and has reinforcements from Moscow and Volgograd, has border guards towards Ukraine (and Rebels), but has less built towns and no option for building the Capitol since Moscow is out of map borders;
BLUE has more developed towns and border guards toward Russian territory, but is open to attacks from the Rebels since only Rebel border guards exist toward Ukraine;
BROWN holds the Donbas region, meaning they hold most of the mines in the central map area from the start, Rebels have their own border guards guarding them from Ukrainian side and Ukrainian border guards guarding them from Russian attacks.

-There are lots of artifacts on the map and lots of battles with neutrals between the major clashes with enemy heroe(s).

-You can play the map as a singleplayer or against your friends.

-I repeat, this is a BETA version of the map, if there's anything that can be done to improve the map please notify me in the comment section.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy