Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Gateway - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gateway - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Gateway

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: Polish
Udalo ci sie ustanowic przyczolek w nowej krainie. Na tej wyspie scieraja sie ze soba trzy frakcje, z ktorych kazda chce podbic strategiczne miasto o nazwie Gateway. Znajduje sie ono w centrum wyspy, a jego dominujaca pozycja sprawia, ze wszystkie stronnictwa poddadza sie wladcy, ktory je zdobedzie.

Strzez sie jednak smoczego straznika!

Added: 20-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: CTF A New Pleague | Dragons Splendour | Jiby's heat | Fire Lake (English version)

Author: Roy (UK), 20-10-2015 21:56
Locked Up - Gateway
Having beaten the opponents I decided to take the town. Once defeating the dragons in the town it went to a view of the town and then locked up. I gather there must be more to complete the map since I see the area full of ships and a obelisk to reach.

Hayven writes:
20-10-2015 23:23

Explanation - Gateway

Seems like a small bug at script. I'm going to fix it asap, thank you for pointing it out :) Of course, the goal is to take over the town. But I unnecessarily left a line that blocks the game just after that... sorry ;P Try downloading the map tomorrow evening... or to take the town without entering it :P In fact, the automatic town-enter may be either a blessing or a curse :D Once again, sorry :)
The Obeliskus is just one of the ways you can gain advantage thanks to. Ships are for decoration only, as I wanted just to prove that water terrains can be not boring and monotonous at all ;)

Helena (De meern, NL) writes:
26-10-2015 22:01

Still not fixed - Gateway

The problem remains. It is not possible tot take the town without entering it.

Hayven (Poland/Polska) writes:
27-10-2015 18:02

??? - Gateway

Sorry, my heroes have never tried to enter the town after capturing - the game should have ended before... I'm going to try to reproduce it.
By the way, the game shouldn't have been blocked - the script doesn't do that.
When did you download the map - before or after 22 October?

Helena (De Meern, NL) writes:
27-10-2015 22:24

New one - Gateway

On 24 Oct

Author: Hayven, 19-10-2015 16:53
A word from the author/ Slowo od autora - Gateway
The map is based on H1 campaign map called "Gateway". The goal is scripted, therefore the map has to be singleplayer. It's meant mostly for a quick game against AI - decide on your own whether you want to beat your opponents or capture the town. By the way, tell me if you want some more dragons guarding Gateway so that it would be possible to take control over the town a bit later. The texts are in Polish but there are almost no of them.

Bardzo przepraszam za brak polskiej wersji, ale nie przezyje braku diakrytykow :P

Hayven writes:
20-10-2015 17:55

Request - Gateway

Please rate this map after playing!

Prosze o ocenianie mapy po zagraniu! :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy