Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Uprising - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Uprising - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Uprising - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Uprising

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

An evil spirit has bewitched the King and the kingdom soon follows a path to destruction. Discontented rulers, outraged loyal generals, and restless population rise to challenge the despotic king. Who will be victorious and emerge as the new King?

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Acceptable | Legiony potworow | Piekielna bitwa | Wielki balagan

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: Nguyen Quoc Vu (Vietnam), 11-04-2024 16:36 Like
2nd Wing angel - The Uprising
Can anyone help me find the 2nd Angel Wing pretty please. (you can email me decontruct@gmail.com)

Nguyen Quoc Vu (Vietnam) writes:
11-04-2024 19:30

found it - The Uprising

I found it. The seer hut is behind-above the Academy tower, top left corner of the map

Author: FlatlandR (Swamplands), 29-05-2022 18:28 Like
Awesome, except for 38K power liches :) - The Uprising
Awesome map, too difficult for me to play. Even on Easy I need 8 months to get to Bloodruby. I got all the stuff I need except for the Cuirass of Wonder to create the Angelic Alliance. But damn, I cannot beat 38K power liches.

Any tip how to win that fight?

Reading that some players are able to get to town Academy makes my head hurt. Got a lot to learn.

This map is one of the best I played - even if I doubt that I will ever be able to finish it. :)

Author: nikadeangelis (Belgium), 06-08-2020 22:59 Like
Too much to handle - The Uprising
The map is definitely quality map and resembles author's another map 'The lone knight'. However, this map was frustrating to play. There are tons of resources that you need to manage to keep inventory not too full. It is also worse because you don't dare to sacrifice them on altar since even meaningless items like bird of perception are needed for quest huts. I literally spent HOURS just to transfer items from main hero to secondary heroes. And there were still toböns of items that I even had to recruit useless heroes just do that they can hoard them and then sit on towns.

Then another mistake is that map had way too mant towns. Scrolling the town list ir recruiting weekly troops is awful experience, you have to spent do many times clicking to recruit and then use Spell Town Portal to collect troops, usually you need two heroes to do that since movement points are not enough once. It also didn't help that the town names were so similar to each other so you might end up wrong town sometimes and need to look at the map again. Instead of many towns, have less towns and give weekly reinforcements to get more troops effectively. Also, managikg external dwellibgs is already tedious forbmap that has already lots of micro management, the turns take ten minutes already!

I am playing as Tan and now I am facing Adela and Xeron month 4 and they seem to be difficult opponents because of magic limitations. Losing so much troops don't seem promising since there is also Purple opponent left. Maybe I will finish it soon but so far I am already so exhausted that I might just look at walkthrough. I had high hopes for the map since user 'Aeris Aquamarine' believes this is author's best map ever, and I really enjoyed 'The lone knight' before. But this 'The Uprising' is less fun map in my opinion, and maybe harder because of heroes like Adela and Xeron at the middle point of map.

nikadeangelis (Belgium) writes:
07-08-2020 19:20

Finished it - The Uprising

I read nice tip here about beating Adela and Xeron with minimal losses, thanks for it I had motivation to complete the map in month 6.

For any players who decide to play this map, here are some useful advice:
-play on HD mod. This is absolutly necessary because it saves so much time in micromanaging (even though there is still so much to do). It was very helpful to have one screen where I could recruit the necessary troops. It was super helpful to keep track on all Seer Huts because there are TONS of them. Also, even better: play also on HotA which is fan made expasion. Now you don't need to manage external dwellings so often anymore, and enemy external dwellings also become useful late game if they didn't visit them often. The major downside of HotA is the spell 'slow' which was nerfed slightly, but the game is still beatable. Without HD mod, I don't think the map is playable at all because of sheer amount of micromanaging.
-Invest in Titan and Archangel buildings, especially for Titans, and flag their external dwellings asap. They are the most important troops in your army regardless of your starting colour. I made mistake not building Titan building until it was mid-game in my first towns so I lost quite many of them
-Save money as much as possible, so recruit only useful troops that you think you will need for the late game. This will increase your profit a lot because of Rampart treasury building. Money is very helpful against tough enemies like Adela and Xeron, see the earlier tips here
-Don't take navigation or logistics skill on your main hero, save these skill slots for other useful, unless you plan to speedrun the map. Navigation is redundant because you got Admiral's hat and tons of lighthouses. Logistics is usually nice but this is water-based map so not much land to speed through
-I think it is possible to get stuck if you visit Tree of Knowledges too early. There are some important artifacts that you might spent on 'wrong' seer huts. Author has made them agaik available via quest gates that are locked behind lvl50. They are impossible to pass if you do not save Tree of Knowledges to endgame.
-I recommend map 'The Lone Knight' more. It is similar style but less overwhelming.

Author: Corn flakes (Belgium), 22-07-2020 17:55
HotA? - The Uprising
Has anyone playd this map in HotA edition? I would like to but I just want to be sure it doesn’t break the game. There are many things that I like in HotA, such as the luck and unluck thing is more relevant than in SoD.

Corn flakes writes:
22-07-2020 18:18

Well - The Uprising

Sasha had played it on HotA, I should have read comments first :)

Author: sasha (España), 12-06-2020 00:03
finished in m4 w1 d2 - The Uprising
i had to replay this map, because i played too slow and didnt have tactics.

So you must use earth, water, tactics, navigation, windom. high recom intelligence. other i used were armorer and offence, but archery is very good too.

Conquer 1 part of world in 1 month, other in 2nd month, and 3rd month for orange and purple.

Tips:
Flag external dwelling (play on Hota, on Sod you to farm every week..) You got much stronger then enemy even with lowest primary skills.
Change 50 trolls for forgetfulness, then 100 for elixir of life. You can trade angelic alliance for open tower Academy. Get 2nd orb of vulnerability, after defeat ascot by the same way like 1st.

i give 6/10, really disspointed. map seemed to be really hard when i played it first time, i had hero with 99 all i wasnt able to win.. but if u play fast its too easy. last battle won with quick fight..

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 20-03-2020 14:30
areas behind purple gates - The Uprising
hi, what do u need to do to get in area behind purple gates?

Author: firmino, 06-10-2018 18:52
Angel wings - The Uprising
I'm almost finishing the game. just before the final battle.

but didn't find any angel wings. how can i find them?

Author: Alexey (Moscow,Russia), 16-01-2018 17:52 Like
one of the greatest naps in mm3 - The Uprising
it's my liking scenario. Good storyline, finest design... Castle Academy... many tough battles. Strategy and tactics are needed.
My Thanks to Hans C.

Author: Duy (California, USA), 15-05-2017 02:27
One of the best - The Uprising
I love your map. It gives me a nostalgic feeling of struggling to find strategies against the NPC that happens when I first start HOMM3.

I also found your hidden message about Dan through the map editor as well as some crazy hidden seers that I missed (well played.)

This is a very well done map, challenging, and beautifully crafted. I highly recommend anyone who wants hours of challenges playing.

Author: Homura, 25-12-2016 07:30 Like
Supreme Map - The Uprising
This is a supreme map in terms of its design and its story. Highly recommend it to experienced players.

Author: Nicolas (Nanterre, France), 09-08-2015 17:48 Like
Totally genial. - The Uprising
...as I already stated on the second posting of this map. ^^

Great job.

Author: Mark (Balkan), 17-03-2015 00:23
Angel wings
Where are the second angel wings? pleas help

Nicolas (Nanterre, France) writes:
09-08-2015 17:46

...he he... - The Uprising

...nope, no-one will spoil that info.

But I'll give you a hint: you need the first Angel Wings to find the second. ^^

Good luck!

Nguyen Quoc Vu (Vietnam) writes:
11-04-2024 16:38

Angel wing - The Uprising

after reading your hint, I still do not find the 2nd wing yet. Can you help me end my nightmare.

Nicolas (Nanterre) writes:
11-04-2024 20:57

Angel wings - the Uprising - The Uprising

Hi @Nguyen Quoc Wu
I’m sorry: it’s been a long time that I have finished this map, and unfortunately, I don’t even play Heroes anymore…
But for as much as I can remember,, once you have the first angel wings, you need to fly the map to a certain location - if my souvenirs are right, there’s an indication as to where to fly in the commentaries above, but I just can’t help you more than that - not because I don’t want to? But really because this time, I don’t e member!
Sorry about that, and good luck to you.

Nguyen quoc vu writes:
12-04-2024 04:20

Thank you - The Uprising

I found it already. The 2nd wing is above the academy town- top left corner of the map. With that 2nd wing, i can drain the last boss army by surrendeing tatic as many time as i want, piece a cake. Finished the map last night, what a beauty. Still my nightmare for me by searching every inch on the map looking for certain sheer hut, about 6-8 hours. Uninstall homm3 after playing this map, such a good menories for me. Thank you for your kind reply, time for kids and real life now.

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 21-12-2014 20:54 Like
Tips and Facts
This scenario is all about the final battle and the final battle is all about might.

My hero Shana-Shana lvl 50 had these attributes/skills/it ems at the final battle:

80/80/90/59 (without items).
offense/armorer/wisd om/water/tactics/arc hery/fire/earth.
Angelic alliance/cape of velocity/bow of the sharpshooter/elixir of life/crest of valor (99/99/99/80).

Last enemy has very high resistance so these spells have very little use or are almost worthless: mass slow, blind, armageddon, implosion, berserk,...Useful spells: Mass haste, bless, clone, prayer, resurrection,... Land in front of the castle grants expert level for all spells (so, air skill is not needed).

Since this is all about might, external dwellings are essential. You need to play with 8 players to collect them all every week. Hit Points is crucial and lvl 7 monsters are the most important for that. I used in my final battle these creatures: Archangels, Ancient behemoths, Titans, Phoenixs, Black Dragons, Enchanters and Naga queens. Also, these could be used as second best choice: Sharpshooters, Gold Dragons, Chaos Hydras. Monsters such as Rust, blue or crystal dragons are no good since you could never collect them in much HPs as these.

Select same type of enemies at the start of the game. Random choice is no good.

Start with 8 players and try to be build fast with smallest armies you can bring to conquer. Collecting money for the final battle is the point. Attack nearest towns as fast as you can and build them fast. In the early game avoid points for upgrading, focus only on dwellings, resources and towns. Don't stop on dwellings that don't produce monsters that are not in my list. That way Dungeons will produce useful creatures.

Castles, ramparts and towers are the most important since they will give most of the HPs and money. Attack and build them first.

Use Ring of magi ONLY for dwellings, not for spells. As you get one open a dwelling. At the near end you should save two and spend them for two Orb of vulnerability. Third orb will come from one of the last enemies.

Try to obtain Statue of Legion as fast as you can. At the end of the week put your players in towns with items for creature production (example: torso of legion). In other days they should all have artifacts for resource boost.

I have create a excel file that shows me all important points. Like a map that shows me every seers hut, dwelling, town,...This way I can build my strategy of collecting / selling artifacts in the right order. This is important so you don't use your (example) Wizard's Well for a dwelling when you need it for Golden Bow. Right order is very important so you may play this game twice - like I did.

Collect at least 200 trolls for two armor of the damned. Collect 100 rogues for legs of legion.

With your main character don't stop on Tree of knowledge until you are lvl 34-35. From that point they will boost you over lvl 50.
Build at least two characters for conquering. Don't stop on spots for upgrading until there is something to conquer (except if they are near). One character should have expert Scholar skill so spells should spread faster. Tira will teach him Water walk (example). Logistics and navigation are useful for characters who visit dwellings. Expert earth is a must for all of them. Second attacking character should have air Magic.

I use HOMM3 HD Launcher (mode) so I could summon a character of choice from Taverns. I don't have to reload numerously this way. This way you can create Sharpshooters and Enchanters (Tira and Gen. Ascot) at a point you wish, or you can summon a character to open a door faster. Switching items / creatures between characters is on one click in this mode.

I used reloading to get +5 desired creature production at the end of the week. You can do this 3 times in one month, last week does not produce +5.

Use the tactics to conquer heavily defended castles as I described in my previous two posts. You don't have to spend money on buying huge armies this way. Use the rollercoaster bellow the castle Ellerii to boost your movement. Combining my tactics and this rollercoaster you can attack one castle 2-3 times a day with one character.

Obtaining all Lighthouses is important so your attacking characters don't have to have navigation.

Sell your wood and ore at the end of week so can earn interest from Ramparts. Some small portion of resources could also be sold, but you have to manage those carefully. Example, don't sell gems.

All spells will be found in towns so don't use Ring of Magi to get them.

Talentas (Vilnius) writes:
10-01-2016 14:42

How? - The Uprising

I downloaded Homm3 HD Launcher but I can't find how do you summon a hero of choice from a tavern? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or downloaded some different wersion of that? Please explaine me more.

Vladimir writes:
27-07-2017 19:13

HoMM3 HD 3.711 - The Uprising

HoMM3 HD 3.711 vesrion works fine

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
28-07-2017 14:00

Recruit hero - The Uprising

You need to make all in right order:
0. In this town haven't any hero guest and you have no more than 7 free heroes. If no - hide any hero in other town.
1. Go into tavern and scroll heroes in bottom right area. When you see needed hero, recruit hero in current position even if you not need him.
2. Don't leave tavern or click any other buttons! Now you see needed hero in tavern but first you need hide previous hero in town: move him in upper position.
3. Now you can recruit needed hero. Unwanted hero you can dismiss.

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 23-10-2014 22:33 Like
How to beat Xeron
Xeron has an Orb that does not allow spells and he has tactics.

Your player should also have tactics that will eliminate his tactics. Your army: 1 high speed monster (like phoenix) and the rest should be archers.

First you take his archers and then his flyers. After you shoot your first round and at the start of the second you surrender. Buy your player in the nearest town. For several surrenders you need money (from 5000000...depending of how many archers you have)

Bring items that will reduce cost of surrender. Also +1 speed and +1 archery items are good to have. Attack him 3-4 times.

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 18-10-2014 21:09 Like
Conquering castles with a smaller army
1. Use berserk and high speed creatures. Use 7 creatures with 70 or 80 hit points, so that arrows from the defending castle cannot knock him down. Try to use 2 times berserk and then surrender - buy the player again in the nearest town. You need expert berserk so that you can cast on 3 or 4 creatures. Make a convoy of several players that will attack with expert berserk. When weaken enough hit him with full force.

2. If defending castles has player that is immune to berserk - use Armageddon and 1 efreet sultan or a 1 dragon. Hit and surrender. Make a convoy. Need expert fire magic same here.
Solving problems with hugh enem

Author: kinORnirvana (Moscow, Russia), 07-12-2013 01:12 Like
god-damn map!!!
This is the craziest map I have ever played! I spent don't know how many hours and still didn't finished. Actually I gave it up, becauze I can't defeat the last 2 bots. Their power is growing much faster than mine (though I own most of castles on map). Can't help it.
On this map I collected so big money that I reproduced a bug: one day I saw a negative number!!! So I had to reload previous day and spend some part of my money (I bought resources). So, 2^31 = 2 billions is a max limit that you can have in Heroes SOD.

Very-very fascinating map, based on a fairy-tale, which I liked to read. But I give 9 point cauze I can't win this map. The first map I can't win.

Author: Rust Golem (Germany), 22-11-2012 05:32
Excellent Map
Thanks for making this map. I'm sure you put a lot of work in it, but it is too hard for me. Everything works very well and the AI Enemies are quite fair opponents. But when I played, PLAGUE hero shows up eventually and captures my town. He is way too hard, not from army but from his hero strength. He has all Primary Skills around 40, while my defending hero has only 10 in every skill point. Maybe it is by intention, but Plague showed up very late in my 2nd run, but in my first round tan attacked early and I was able to beat him.

Author: Aeris (China), 02-11-2012 04:20
Seoi
The one carrying Titan's thunder is titans not giants. The giants I refer to is in (40, 51, 1)

Author: seoi (pol), 01-11-2012 23:24
Aeris
can you tell me exact where is it? there are Giants at (124/48) but the artifact after killing them is Titan's Thunde. i'm just curious.

thanks for answer!

Author: Aeris (China), 27-10-2012 15:19
To Alin
If you like, do it. It may not cause severe enough problems.

Author: Alin (Romania), 25-10-2012 14:54
hy
Can i wogify this map or must play SoD only ?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 14-10-2012 11:45 Like
To Seoi
The second one is carried by the Giants which requires Wizard's Well, underground.

Euxxine writes:
20-07-2013 22:38

orbs

I can't find the orbs of vulnerability, where are they!? :(

Author: seoi (pol), 13-10-2012 12:29
where is second Armor of Wonder
first one is by border for Shana-Shana and where is second one to make second angelic alliance?

Author: Qiu Zhi Wen, 11-10-2011 09:50
Best
I treat Uprising as the best-designed, best-narratived and best-replayable HoMM3 map but there still exists someone that dares to give it inappropriate vote. With outside so many ordinary maps which all hold 10 the maximum, I can only say that the score system is unreliable. Uprising deserves honor.

Author: Aeris (Wuyi, China), 27-07-2011 06:33
To Petr
Finally I was able to complete this map in Month 1 Week 1 Day 6, scored 498, level Archangel, using some bugs.

If not use bugs, that's about within 50 days, scored 498, level Archangel.

This map is still my favorite.

As for Eternal Love campaign, you can use Hypnotize spell to control Efreet.

As for Where the Beauty, Maysh has Shackles of War, but due to the limited number of heroes, you can easily hire the hero again from the almost empty Tavern.

That's all.

nikadeangelis (Belgium) writes:
08-08-2020 13:00

Is this true? - The Uprising

So you managed to beat the map on 6 days? I don't think it is possible even with Admiral's hat bug. Sure you can get infinite movements using the bug. Bust first of all, you need to acquire the Admiral's hat (it will take few days at least). But how do you manage to beat enemies with so many troops or garrisons with only 6 days army? I think you are over-exaggerating your score, unless you reveal your trick... I am interested

Author: Aquamarine (China), 03-01-2011 16:35
To Bigcitymama
Well, this map's maker is Hans C. And it's his last HoMM3 map. His works is always perfect, from Eternal Love, The Lone Knight to The Uprising.

Very Good, 210 days, a very good time. I always think this map shouldn't be played too quickly, which may make the player lose some enjoyment.

Faster, needn't faster. My fastest time is about 69 days but I think it's too fast to enjoy the pleasure that experience the AI's power growing day by day!

Yes, in Uprising, AI's power is growing fast, doubling quickly.

In fact, I'm seeking the mapmaker named Hans C...

I Love You, Hans where are you?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-01-2011 19:18 Like
p.s.
btw .when was that map created?as i have the notion that iv all ready played it in the past?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-01-2011 19:16 Like
thanks again to the mapmakers for all these beautifull things they create for us players :)
really nice map ,nice adventure,no mistakes!
done it in 210 days as i dont wanna finish with a head stroke :)fair score too,492!
if im going to try and do it faster?hahahhahahaha hhha....
next map pls!

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 23-11-2010 16:55
Eh~~~
http://tieba.baidu.c om/f?kz=820353323

Well, the address above is a strategy of "Uprising" Or you can call it battlefield report or living show~~~
Whatever.

In this strategy or report of photos, I finished Uprisng in 83 days and score is 498 points, Archangel.

If you are still slogging it, perhaps it will be a help.

PS: Important! It's written in Chinese. So please use google translator to read it, and see the photos.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 16-11-2010 16:10
To Petr
Of course Hans C. doesn't come from China but from America. He is an Japanese anime fan and know about the story of Creation of Gods(which Uprising is loosely based on) and then make this map.

As an American, after making Uprising he disappeared just like fly to the air``` I can't find him at all. What a pity!

Nonetheless, I am from China. And every foreigner I know says that Chinese characters confused them``` Perhaps they are right, though as a Chinese boy I don't experience it myself of course. Chinese poems are so ``` splendid and powerful! Well, in fact my English is as good as my Chinese skill, isn't it? (^_^)

Can't find "Elovesc"? Search "hans" right now and you'll find it with the name of "Eternal Love", the same title with the campaign.

68 days is so amazing``` Perhaps I'll challenge it next time.

P.S. Finally``` Don't you think "Aquamarine&quo t; or "Quamarine" ; are strange names? Actually you can call me Aeris Quamarine, and just Aeris in short. ^O^

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

The Uprising walkthrough

Introduction:

It was the fourth year of the reign of King Orson and the King still had no
legitimate son to succeed the throne of Celendia. Queen Shiris, devoted to the
Goddess of Earth and Fertility, Marva, had been praying daily at the Goddess'
shrine hoping that she would bear a son. Despite many years of devoted prayer
she was only blessed with two beautiful daughters. The Queen constantly urged
the King to pray with her at the shrine but he always rejected the idea. One
day, after learning it was the birthday of the Goddess, the King agreed to pay a
visit. Upon his arrival at the shrine, a sudden gust of wind lifted the curtain
exposing the Goddess' sacred image. Astonished by such incredible beauty, the
King was overcome by lust. He started to write a frivolous, obscene poem on the
wall of the shrine to express his desire for the Goddess and to take her to the
palace and make her one of his consorts.

Upon returning to her shrine and reading the profane poem written by the King
of Celendia, Goddess Marva was deeply outraged and swore to punish the debauched
King. However, Heaven had ordained that King Orson would still reign for
several more years. Therefore, she called upon one of her loyal attendants and
instructed her to destroy the King and to pave a way for the new king. Marva
insisted that no innocent people to be harmed.

Meanwhile, at the palace, the King was still infatuated by the Goddess'
exquisite beauty and spent almost every day daydreaming about her. Unable to
contain his desire, the King ordered his ministers to search the country to find
a beauty like the Goddess. One of his ministers suggested there was a well-
known beauty named Ruby who lived not far from the capital city. The King
impatiently ordered his ministers to summon her immediately to the palace.

Little did anyone know that on the way to the palace, an evil spirit had
secretly killed the real Ruby and possessed her body. Upon seeing her, the King
was instantly enchanted by Ruby and from then on the kingdom fell into oblivion
and total decay. All the King ever did was indulge in worldly pleasure with his
new consort, Ruby, and neglected all the kingdom's stately affairs. Many loyal
ministers and followers who dared to criticize the King's decadent behavior were
put to death -- almost all of them at Ruby's suggestion. Ruby's heinous schemes
kept on as she finally was able to frame Queen Shiris with the charge of trying
to poison and kill the King. Ruby managed to force the Queen to commit suicide
after first torturing her to near-death. As Ruby ascended to become the Queen,
her hands, which had been tainted by blood of countless innocent people, became
known was as Bloodruby, a name she quickly accepted and enjoyed.

It was clear that the King's reign would not last much longer. Allies had
distanced themselves and many of loyal ministers and generals had left the
kingdom in search of a new place to serve -- and a new king. Thus began the era
of chaos and instability as uprisings broke out in all four sides of the
kingdom.

Introduction for Player 1 (Red):

The fertile land of Xeqi had always been flourishing under the rule of
Governor Hiro. With a strong economy and booming population, it's no wonder
Xeqi had grown in power over time. Governor Hiro had been ruling Xeqi territory
ever since the reign of the first king of Celendia and he had served the King
with undying loyalty. Governor Hiro was one of a few loyal court members who
constantly and openly criticized the King for neglecting his royal duties and
indulging in Bloodruby -- to no avail. Bloodruby could never accuse the
Governor of treachery or put him to death because as one of the greatest
generals who had ever served the kingdom, Governor Hiro carried a royal sword,
an insignia from the founder of Celendia. The bearer of the sword could speak
his opinions in the royal court without fear of insubordination or execution.
Needless to say, the Xeqi Governor soon felt so helpless and disgusted by the
King's debauchery that he asked the King if he could return home permanently.
He was allowed to leave only on one condition; that his eldest son was to stay
in the palace to represent Xeqi. After much deliberation, the Governor agreed
with the King's terms and headed home.

Upon arriving home, the Xeqi Governor was highly stunned to find that almost
all of his loyal followers and ministers urged him to declare Xeqi as
independent and to raise arms against the kingdom to get rid of the evil
Bloodruby and save innocent lives. The Governor was at first angry at the idea.
Nevertheless, sudden, shocking news changed his mind. Soon after his departure
from the palace, Bloodruby, not wanting to waste another moment, managed to
frame the Governor's eldest son and put him to death. Clearly disillusioned,
saddened, and enraged, the Governor agreed to follow his advisors' suggestion to
raise arms against the kingdom for justice and declared Xeqi's independence.

There are some big problems however, even though Xeqi soldiers had been
undergone rigorous training, they had never experienced real war. Moreover, the
biggest obstacle of all is that the Governor was never fit to lead a lengthy
campaign -- not at his age, and especially not after the heart wrenching
experience losing his eldest son. Furthermore, the Governor's two other sons
were all still too young to command a large army. The Governor decided that he
would not wage war before he could find a worthy person to lead Xeqi's armies.

One day soon afterward the Xeqi Governor had a dream. In his dream, an
unnamed Immortal dressed in white robe encouraged him to find someone by the
name of Zeya, who lived in the valley of Mount Kenshin, a few days journey from
Xeqi. The immortal assured the Governor that Zeya, having trained by the
Heavenly Master Nuriko, would fit to lead Xeqi's armies to victory. Upon
consulting with his advisors, the Governor decided to make the trip. Finding
Zeya proved to be no easy task. However, one day, he saw a fisherman who sits
idly fishing. Oddly enough, he was fishing with straight hook. Zeya believed
that he would rather succeed by being straight than being crooked. As destined
by Heaven, Zeya agreed to help the Xeqi Governor and he was soon appointed as
the Xeqi Premier. Thus, begin Zeya's conquest to lead Xeqi's armies to seek
justice from the evil Bloodruby and the debauched King.

Introduction for Player 2 (Blue) :

Although he had no sons, King Orson had two daughters with Queen Shiris:
Pillar and Shana-Shana. Upon learning the death of Queen Shiris in Bloodruby's
hands and the fact that the King didn't even care to try to save her, the two
little Princesses were in obvious danger of death. Luckily, an Immortal by the
name of Sage Zelgadis of Mount Lina rescued them and made the two Princesses,
who were just 12 and 11 years of age, his disciples.

Four years later, the two Princesses were grown and ready to take revenge for
the death of their mother by Bloodruby's hands. However, as fate has it, on the
way to return to the palace, hoping that their father would at least recognize
them, the two Princesses saw flyers posted everywhere. The King proclaimed he
had disowned the two Princesses and that a handsome reward would be given to
whomever could bring the two Princesses back to the palace dead or alive. It is
clear to them that their father no longer wanted them and that returning to the
palace would mean foolish death by the hands of Bloodruby.

The only way the two Princesses could think of was to take refuge to their
uncle's place in Dadarin. Fortunately for them, their uncle welcomed them with
open arms and he even offered to support the Princesses against the wicked King
and Bloodruby. Besides, both Pillar and Shana-Shana were strong enough to
challenge Bloodruby after intensive training with the Immortal Sage. After
showing much appreciation, the two Princesses agreed to wage war to overthrow
their own father. There's no reason anymore to hang on to family ties not after
the King was also responsible for the Queen's untimely death and, especially,
not after the King wanted his own daughters dead.

Introduction for Player 3 (Tan) :

Druva and Zeya had both been studying under the tutelage of Heavenly Master
Nuriko of Mount Kenshin since they were quite young. Druva was a senior to Zeya
and by all means Druva surpassed Zeya's talent and abilities. With a flick of
his hands, Druva could call upon a big fireball while Zeya would need to muster
all his magical powers to do the same thing. However, Zeya was always the
Heavenly Master's favorite student and it's no surprise that the Heavenly Master
recommended Zeya as the chosen one to lead the army that would bring down the
Kingdom of Celendia.

Enraged by the fact that the gods of Heaven did not choose him instead, Druva
left Mount Kenshin to prove to his teacher that he was more capable than Zeya
would ever be. Druva offered his service to the ruler of Zerdam and was quickly
accepted. Zerdam had been eyeing to attack Celendia for quite some times and
Druva finally convinced the ruler that the time was ripe to attack and seize
control of the entire kingdom. With his exceptional Sorcery talent, Druva was
appointed as the chief commander in the assault on the Kingdom of Celendia.
After hearing the news that Zeya had also started to lead Xeqi's armies to war,
Druva's rage's strengthened and he's more determined than ever to destroy Zeya
once and for all.

Introduction for Player 4 (Green) :

The Barbarian kingdom of Mink had for years been in constant war against the
Kingdom of Celendia. However, under the great command of the highly-decorated
General Ascot of Celendia, many attempts of invasion led by the Barbarians'
leader, Iason, proved to be disastrous. The recent news about the degeneration
of the enemy kingdom and the King revived Iason's hope to launch an invasion of
Celendia and topple their despotic ruler, King Orson.

Furthermore, the time would never again be so perfect. Not only had General
Ascot finally withdrawn his armies to the palace, but also the leader of the
Beastmaster tribes, a lifelong friend of Iason, Rikki, had offered to join
forces. Separately, the two would have never dreamed to oppose the armies of
Celendia, but together, they would have enough power to bring down even the
mightiest kingdom!

================================

Special Note: - The [basic] storyline is loosely based on the classic Chinese novel
"Creation of the Gods." (unknown author)
- Some of the name for heroes and towns are "borrowed" from various
Japanese animation (yes, I am an anime #1 fan).

Note: #1: There's essentially no main player. You can try to play the game
with different color to appreciate the distinct style of each town
and its starting hero(es).

#2: This map has an Impossible difficulty rating. The longer you wait
the more powerful the AI's become. However, seasoned players are
recommended to play this map on Impossible to test their skill.
The Impossible rating has been carefully tested for all four
playable colors.

#3: This map has not been tested for multiplayer game although
everything has been balanced out carefully: Player 1 and 3 are
roughly equal and so are Player 2 and 4.

#4: Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedbacks (good
or bad). Also please play the other map and campaign that I have
created: ETERNAL LOVE (AB campaign and RoE map) and THE LONE KNIGHT
(SoD map).

IMPORTANT!! #1: Be sure to know all the available artifact combinations and their
components. ALL of combo artifacts are available in this map, either
by trading, acquiring them from the AI's and/or assembling
from pieces. Furthermore, because there's a limit to the number of
artifacts that the main hero can hold in his/her backpack, it's highly
advisable to keep some of the artifacts in other heroes' backpacks.
DO NOT sell or sacrifice any artifacts you think you may need.

CRITICAL ARTIFACTS: ORBS OF VULNERABILITY. There are three orbs and
ALL THREE are needed to advance ahead in the game. DO NOT LOSE THEM!

#2: Certain border gate and Seer's Huts can only be accessed by the
main hero(es) of each color, therefore, it's highly advisable to play
using the given main hero for each playable color.

#3: If you are unhappy with the set up of your new game and intend
to re-start the game, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISABLE to restart the game
from the main screen and NOT using the (auto) restart option.

Known Bugs and
Problems: 1. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Due to the glitch in the game and map design,
players may experience heroes shortage in the tavern, that is, their
starting hero-type pool has been exhausted. This may cause a clone to
appear in the tavern. Hiring this clone may cause the game to crash.
The worst news is if you happen to have this hero as a garrison hero,
his or her armies (if any) will vanish and be replaced by his or her
starting armies. To prevent this from happening, make sure to check
that everything's okay at the start of a new week.
There is also an instance where the AI hires a hero that belongs to
you. Just like stated above, his or her armies (if any) will vanish
and be replaced by the AI's armies (if any). The good news is if the
AI gives this particular hero strong armies, you can just drag this
hero and you will get to keep his or her armies and the clone on the
AI's side will vanish. The bad news is if this hero originally has
your big armies -- they will all vanish.
This glitch only happens to NEW heroes for hire in the tavern and
will NOT happen to your (8) active heroes.
I could have prevented this glitch entirely, however, I need to limit
the number of hirable heroes for each color to make it much easier
in the later stage of the game to find some of the defeated heroes.

2. Another strange glitch: you may find yourself facing a hero
carrying different color than the castle s/he's defending. There's
absolutely no harm in this.

3. MAJOR GLITCH!!! Any heroes that get defeated by the AI's will NOT
lose the artifacts s/he carries to the winner. This will make it
impossible to obtain some artifacts from certain heroes if s/he's
defeated by the AI's already. There's no harm in this and fast
players should consider obtaining the artifacts from these heroes
before s/he gets defeated as a bonus!

4. The artifact ARMOR OF THE DAMNED and ANGELIC ALLIANCE can cast
spells inside Anti-magic garrison. This will make certain anti-magic
garrisons a cakewalk. Consider this as a bonus!
Fair players should try to avoid equipping the two when attacking
anti-magic garrison.
There is also an instance where both artifacts will override the effect
of Orb of Inhibition.

5. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Although it is impossible unless players
accidentally give up the artifact ANGELIC ALLIANCE to the AI's, the
game will crash when the AI's equip the Angelic Alliance artifact.
A severe bug that is not been fixed yet.

6. MAJOR GLITCH!!! You can easily cheat when trading your artifacts
at the Artifact Merchant. So easily that not cheating is a whole lot
harder. However, there's only ONE town capable of building an Artifact
Merchant in the game. Which one? You have to find out yourself.

7. MINOR GLITCH!!! It sometimes happens that the Conflux towns:
Enshasa, Enshese, Enshisi, Enshoso, will not build the structures
as given in the timed-events the first time the timed-events take
place. Therefore, an extra timed-event has been assigned to ensure
the buildings of the structures to take place for human players.
Do not be surprised if you see repeated timed-events that may
sound redundant.

8. IMPORTANT!!! This bug's concerning the hero BLUE LEPER that can
sometimes makes the game locked up and/or crash.
I have no idea how it happens, but it's highly recommended to save
your game before you attempt to free/attack this hero.
Follow the event in the game that will give you a detailed instruction
on the ideal way to free the hero and the game should run just fine.
In essence, sending your secondary hero to free Blue Leper and have
your main hero stand guard to attack her immediately upon her jumping
to the teleporter will make sure the hero stays dead quickly.
You can find an example how to trap the hero Blue Leper in the spoiler
section. It can be used if the game keeps crashing.

9. This is documented in the manual. There can only be up to 64 boats
at one time. If you can't build any more boat, you must first scuttle
some boats.

ARTIFACTS: 1. NEVER EVER LOSE ALL THREE OF THE ORBS OF VULNERABILITY! Losing a
single one will render you unable to finish the game.

2. Most of the combo artifacts come assembled and you won't need their
single components most of the time.

3. KEY ARTIFACTS:
- Bird of Perception: You will need a total of EIGHT.
These figurines are so important you will not want to lose any single
of them.
- Stoic Watchman: There are only TWO in the game with one fully hidden.
- Wizard's Well: Come assembled, the components are junk artifacts.
There's no Charm of Mana to be found in the game.
- Ring of the Magi: Come complete, the components are useless.
There's no Collar of Conjuring to be found in the game.
- Elixir of Life: You can obtain one fully assembled or assemble them
yourself.
- Bow of the Sharpshooters: You will need to assemble this one
the first time around and/or win complete from the AI's bosses.
One is needed to open a critical quest gate.
- Statue of Legion: Come assembled although you can surely make one.
- Angelic Alliance: You will need to assemble this sword yourself.
You can make up to 2 Angelic Alliances. One is needed for Seer's quest.
- Titan's Thunder: You can assemble or win it.
It's needed to open optional quest gates as well as a Seer's quest.
- Power of the Dragon Father: You have to assemble this yourself.
You can make up to two Powers of the Dragon Father and two are needed
for as quest artifacts.
- Armor of the Damned: You can assemble, win it from the AI's, or
obtain from Seer's Huts.
- Cornucopia: You must assemble this from its components.
One is needed for a Seer's quest.
- Pendant of Courage: You will need Badge of Courage, Crest of Valor,
Glyph of Gallantry, Clover of Fortune, Ladybird of Luck, and Cards of
Prophecy to trade with this one from a Seer's Hut.
- Diplomacy Artifacts: Statesman's Medal, Diplomat's Ring, and
Ambassador's Sash. You will need to find 2 sets for Seer's quests.

Generally speaking, unless the artifact is sought after by a Seer's Hut,
they can be safely sacrificed at the Altar of Sacrifice, including the
combo artifacts.

Side Note: #1. Impatient players may be discouraged mid in the game where the
process of collecting monsters from their external generators is
getting tedious.
If you're too lazy, at least try to recruit level 7 troops and level 6
troops of your starting town/choice.
Another way to remedy this is to have heroes with Logistics, Earth,
and Pathfinding skills as many as possible and then just rotate them.
It can be accomplished by using the Altar of Sacrifice for experience.

#2. MONEY is important -- very important. Just because you own a
Treasury and have a million in your bank doesn't mean you won't need
to worry anymore. It's generally wise to pile up the money on day 7
as much as possible by selling off unnecessary resources/creatures.
Also it's HIGHLY ADVISABLE not to recruit any troops if not really
needed. In other words, PLAN AHEAD! If you don't plan on attacking,
do not buy troops.
I feel the need to put this as a side note instead of a spoiler
because of its importance. Save money as soon as you have everything
build-up.
You should also pay attention to the resource-producing artifacts and
try to assemble the Cornucopia once you gather all four of the
components.
Of course the month of Plague will ruin this plan. So it's wise to
save often especially during the last week of the month. That way,
you may be able to back track if the Plague hits you.
Attacking enemy hero(es) and/or their castle(s) on the last
day of the month can usually alter the Plague occurrence.
Needless to say, if you can't alter the Month of Plague, it's better
to spend the money to purchase all the necessary troops.

#3. Although this map's not made for Multiplayer game, one can try to
edit it for an MP game. Player 1 and 3 are roughly equal, and so are
Player 2 and 4. Edit the victory condition:
- To defeat the hero Adela or Xeron (Adela is easier) if you play
alliance game.
- To obtain the Statue of Legion.

SPOILERS: WARNING!!! SPOILER INFORMATION FOLLOWS PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. The fastest way to the Statue of Legion:
- Visit Dark Blue, Light Blue, Brown, and Green Keymaster's Tent
- Collect 100 Trolls and trade them for Elixir of Life
- Trade the Elixir with the Angel Feather's Arrow
- Make a Bow of Sharpshooter to open the gate to the Red Keymaster's Tent and find the
Stoic Watchman hidden behind the Amethyst castle
- Trade the Golden Bow with the Ring of Vitality
- Obtain the Vial of Lifeblood from the Academy castle area if you haven't had one.
- Make an Elixir of Life
- Defeat all four Shrine's Protectors to make Armor of the Damned
- Use the Stoic Watchman, Elixir of Life, and Armor of the Damned to open the gate to
the Statue.

And at the same time you should also be able to open the gate to Academy castle with
the Angelic Alliance.

2. Grail messages:
The elegant red bird #10
sitting quietly on #5
a desert lake #2
singing an enchanting song. #1
Hidden amidst #6
burning smoke, #3
a mighty artifact #9
will become #7
a symbol of #4
a new kingdom to come. #8

You can find the Grail next to Swan Pond north of Glace (Inferno) castle.

3. Some hidden stuff:
- There's a hidden Stoic Watchman and Clover of Fortune on the Clover Field
surrounding Amethyst castle. Look carefully. And look for a Rogue Cavern nearby too.
There is also a hidden teleporter to the right of the castle that will lead you to
a bonus external Cloud Temple.
- The teleporter to Cephiro castle is hidden behind the Rogue Cavern south of
Academy castle.
- Hidden Seers:
1. Next to Pyramid north of Ashki castle.
2. Behind Peridot castle.
3. West of Enshusu castle.
4. North of Swan Pond, just above Dark Sun castle.
5. ? (Top secret) This Seer will give you the second Angel Wings.
You will need the Tome of Earth that you can find behind the Frozen Cliff
near Cephiro castle.

4. Blue Leper bug. Both Charles and Jorg-Matthias (the playtesters) encountered this bug
when they were playtesting the map. They're not sure what caused the lock-up and they did
not do anything special to make the game work normally again. You could try to fiddle
around with your main hero and other heroes if the game keeps crashing and see if it will
make any difference.
Here's my way to fight Blue Leper and avoiding the crash:
- Send your most mobile secondary hero to open the gate that keeps Blue Leper locked in.
- If possible you must open the gate, visiting the Silver Keymaster's Tent, and escape from
the area in the same turn. You could accomplish this by waiting in front of the gates and
open them in the next turn. Have your hero leave the area immediately via Summon Boat
and Town Portal.
- Meanwhile, have your main hero stand ready within the vicinity of DARK MOON castle.
- Once you visit the Silver Keymaster's Tent, immediately capture the Dark Moon castle.
- Send your main hero away from the castle but still within reach to attack Blue Leper
once she gets out of the teleporter. And keep one secondary hero as a bait so that Blue
Leper will come to attack him/her and away from the Cursed Ground.
- There are two exit portals. So save your game and hopefully Blue Leper will come out of
the teleporter near Dark Moon castle.
- She will then immediately attack your hero that acts as a bait. And in the next turn
you can attack her.

This will hopefully prevent the Blue Leper bug from crashing your game.

The sure-fire way albeit rather tedious to defeat Blue Leper with zero losses:
- Bring your fastest troops like Azure Dragons. Equip the Orb of Silt and Orb of Vulnerability.
Make sure your main hero has learned Implosion and Force Field.
- First round cast Force Field to protect the Azure and have them defend. Second round cast
Cure to remove the effect of Armor of the Damned. Have the Azure wait, then attack the Ballista.
Round three, renew the Force field. Round four, cast Implosion on the Ghost Dragons.
Repeat as necessary. This will take a long while but it will result in zero losses.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy