Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Five Sons of the King - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Five Sons of the King - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Five Sons of the King

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A king has died in a far away land. He left his kingdom to be split and ruled by his five adopted sons. Returning from their father's funeral terrible news reached them - five usurpers, generals of their father plan on taking the land for themselves. Will they be able to stop them, who will rule an usurper or the rightful heir?!

Added: 30-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: magic | Neolitica | The elven kings | ELFQUEST

Author: klman (Brisbane, Australia), 16-10-2021 13:49
very beautiful map - Five Sons of the King
I like the map very much. The custom mines look awesome. The idea of resource piles near the mines is interesting.

How about the armies of Red AI player? I saw that it has 5 ships of big armies in top left corner of the map, but I didn't have a chance to battle them. After capturing 2 castles of Red, I just waited for 7 days and then won.

Overall, this is a beautiful map with lots of creative designs.
Map rating: 10+

Milos Gajic (Niš, Serbia) writes:
16-10-2021 14:10

Thanks - Five Sons of the King

That should not be possible.
Which H5 version are you using, this was meant to be played with tribes of the east.

Anyway, the map was designed to have two stages, first - you should battle the oponents on the mainland and grow strong before the red heroes arrive, and then battle them one by one.

Tui writes:
21-01-2024 23:49

Red - Five Sons of the King

The same thing happened to me. I had to go to them and managed to fought 3 of the Red ships before winning due to Red's 7 days without a town. My game is a modded Heroes 5.5. Probably for the same reason, some of the custom buildings do not appear correctly: Haven base look empty but all creature buildings are flaggable. Just a cosmetic problem, it does not stop ones from playing the games, though.

Nevertheless, this is one of the best maps that I think all should be: fast paced early-game, satisfying big battles in end-game. Thanks for your work.

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 31-10-2016 22:43
Added v2 of the map - Five Sons of the King
I have recently sent the update for this map. However, there are no changes done to the original map, instead I added another file to the zip (a zip within a zip) called FSOTKv2, the only changes done here are that all of the dwellings around all towns now belong to the corresponding players, the neutral guards are still there but once defeated you will be able to recruit the stacked amount of creatures, but so will be your enemies.
Another change is, all players have three gold mines that can't be captured by any other player.
Try it, comment, cheers!

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 01-10-2016 19:57
Thanks for commenting - Five Sons of the King
I have played this map multiple times with all of the factions and never had any trouble. Though I never played it on hard because I have designed the map to be tough just the way it is.
You can get a LOT of gold by defeating those treants and collecting the chest they guard (or you can choose a big experience boost).
The memory mentor is east from the Orc town on the northern side of that narow land/bridge passage.

Every faction has one or two exits from their town (Academy has one, Necro also one, Haven too, while Dwarves and Orcs have two exits), there are garrisons guarding that entrance(s) which are in my opinion strong enough to keep the invaders at bay for a while.
Also you have to get strong enough hero and army before the red heroes start coming or you're doomed.

Anyway, thanks for comment, try the map one more time if still too hard then change the difficulty setting.

Author: Antar (Prague, Czech Republic), 01-10-2016 13:38
Too hard - Five Sons of the King
I started this map 2 times on hard, both time lost because there is no way how to make gold on this map. Playing as Academy, I had to travel far and wide to get even the most basic resources, and there are no gold mines on this map, and gold chest are extremely rare. So I had money to buy only about 50% of units. The AI gets a huge head start and soon owns multiple castles. Bad map design overall around the academy castle, as it is an virtual prison, since ai can check all access routes from 1 spot which is far away from the castle. Also, is there a memory mentor on this map?? Nicely looking map with unique looking mines and setup, but frustratingly hard to play. 5/10

Antar writes:
05-10-2016 10:47

Reply - Five Sons of the King

Well there is a huge difference between Normal and Hard, especially in starting resources. Both wood and stone are too far away from the castle (3 days at least), making it impossible to secure them both on week one, which pretty much equals defeat on Hard. I was making 4500 a day, which is only enough to build about half the units that you get. No gold mines, almost no gold/chests around. What do you mean, defeating treants? They are guarding ONE gold chest, not like that would make any difference... I might try this map again, but not anytime soon, as I spent last weekend on it, only to get nowhere.

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
05-10-2016 16:11

One large chest - Five Sons of the King

The treant guards one chest indeed but the chest contains a lot of experience or gold. It was intended to be 10000exp points or similar amount of gold but the experience points are calculated different than gold (for gold - if you put 100 it gives 100 * 100 gold, but for experience it's 100*500 if I remember correctly). I figured this during testing and decided to let it stay that way. So you can take 50000 exp or similar amount of gold. I think that's enough gold. Also, I think there are five of those treants and AI will pretty much ignore them. Besides that, there is a stack of hydras guarding another chest which is set to 1000(*500)exp or similar amount of gold. It is far away from academy town but no one said maps should be easy.

05-10-2016 16:15

Anyway - Five Sons of the King

I will try the map today on hard and if the map is truly unbeatable or unplayable I will edit it.

05-10-2016 21:00

chest + gold - Five Sons of the King

So, I've been playing on hard for a while now (red hasn't come yet), and I wanted you to know that just by defeating the treant you get 100000gold + 53000gold or 57500experience choice from the chest the treant guards. This still doesn't mean that I'm right and that map can be won, but I pretty confident it is. I'll continue playing and post another reply when I'm done.

06-10-2016 16:48

... - Five Sons of the King

So, I've played a while testing the map on hard difficulty - I captured all of the towns except the necromancers and two red heroes have just arrived. Both are challenging. My hero (Galib) is one level away from getting the ultimate one, though I have expert luck (with resourcefulness, spoils of war and soldiers luck). My hero's stats are 15, 23, 22, 21. Resources - all above 150 and all creatures bought with 85000 spare gold. I figure I could do even better if I reloaded some battles where I lost a lot of army. When we're at it - my army (academy troops only from lvl1 to lvl7 creatures) are 350, 280, 130, 90, 45, 30, 30, some are rounded up or down but you can get the point. It is the end of the third week of the 4th month.

I think the map can be won. Try it once more, avoid hard battles at the start, build only what you think is needed the most, collect creatures (gremlins and gargoyles) from around your town and then go for the mines (I did wood, ore and gems the first), assemble army and when they're strong enough defeat the first treant group. With that gold you will be able to recruit a force strong enough to defeat every opponent right away (except red obviously). Build the mage guilds and town halls to the max for more gold and spells. Defeat other treants, hydras, defeat pit fiends to get tome of destructive magic, angels to get the wings (iirc) and ghosts for artifacts Reload the battles where you've lost a lot of your creatures.
You will be able to buy all of your creatures, get the ultimate level and defeat red heroes.

Author: Rocky Balboa (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-08-2016 17:39
Damn! - Five Sons of the King

Author: Rocky Balboa (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-08-2016 06:47
Very good!!! - Five Sons of the King
After having some trouble with the map at the beginning I finally read through the comments and saw what I did wrong with it. Stupid me.
About the map - the design is amazing. I love the Necropolis area, the custom mines look, dwarven teleports, etc. The map has some things I don't like but there's little playable area so probably you couldn't have done it differently. I'm talking about the dendroids guarding very large amount of experience. Also, at some points it is very difficult to reach some artifacts or mines because of some 'invisible' ; objects that seem to be placed on top of them. Though if you rotate the map a bit you can reach those. And finally, the AI players are very dumb, though that's not your fault, but they don't seem to progress very fast and are very easy to defeat. That is all but the red AI.
All in all very good map with an interesting design and gameplay.

Rocky Balboa (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
09-08-2016 17:38

10 - Five Sons of the King

Forgot to rate

Author: Roy (UK), 04-06-2016 15:29
Sorry - Five Sons of the King
Sorry missed the multiplayer/hot seat info. Never used multiplayer before so assumed all maps are single player. Anyway really enjoyed the map and had some tough battles. The phoenixes at the end was hard so I sacrificed one of my armies to cut the numbers down. Well this was a 10+ map

04-06-2016 17:32

Thanks for playing - Five Sons of the King

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Try it with some other faction.

Author: Roy (UK), 30-05-2016 12:26
crash - Five Sons of the King
I have been using Ver 3.1 for a very long time with no problems. I agree it's the survival map but will not play. I did have look at the In The mountain map to check it out and that was fine.

30-05-2016 12:32

IDK - Five Sons of the King

IDK, I tried it yesterday and it worked. Be sure to start it through multiplayer/hot seat and then after choosing your color switch all other players to AI

Author: Roy (UK), 28-05-2016 17:20
Crashes - Five Sons of the King
Sorry the map does not even start has it crashes straight away. When you unzip the file you get the two maps In The Mountain and Survival.

28-05-2016 21:27

crash? - Five Sons of the King

I don't know about the crash, never happened to me. At least not on startup. Map may crash when you try to load saved game from within the existing session, but if you exit to main menu and then load, map loads fine.

About two maps being there, that was explained in the info file, the map you want is titled survival.h5m (this is Five sons of the king), the other map is just a preview of what I'm trying to do with my old "In the mountains" multiplayer map. I've been remaking it into single player, objective oriented map, it is not finished yet and is playable up to a certain point with Dwarven faction and with the Academy.

What version is your H5, this map was made and tested (not much obviously) with 3.0 editor.

28-05-2016 21:34

Also... - Five Sons of the King

Also, you can't play as RED!!! And you can't play via standard single player option in the menu, you have to go multiplayer (just like you would to start a hot seat game) and then pick your color and set others as AI. This was also written in the info file that was packed with the map.

I have tried it this way just now and it works fine.

Author: HENRY SPITERI, 31-03-2016 08:36
five sons of the king - Five Sons of the King
you are welcome milos.i played this map very good map with loads of new buildings ect. good work milos. keep it up

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 30-03-2016 20:51
My latest map -- - Five Sons of the King
This is my latest map, try it and comment!

Five Sons of the King walkthrough

Hello to all of you who downloaded this map. I hope you'll enjoy it!

First I want to thank my friend Henry Spiteri for showing me why certain custom objects in my maps didn't show. Cheers dude!

Next, something about this map - you can play it multiplayer against your friends or single player but not through single player option in the game, instead choose multiplayer and then set all the other players to AI controlled. Map has scripts, timed events and so on, maybe it's too hard or too easy, maybe it depends on who you play as... I don't know, I tested it but came with different results, so if you have any objectins or sugestions please comment.

And finally, I have included another of my maps packed together with this one. It's the preview of what I did so far on my project to rework the map In the Mountains into a scripted story oriented single player map. The map is playable to a point with following factions: Fortress (until Ebba gets to the Wizard city) and Academy (until Galib finishes his trainig). Try it and tell me what you think of it. Any sugestion is welcome.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy