Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dragon Slaughter - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dragon Slaughter

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: English (translated by Valery and Jim Vogan)
Madness reigns in Jianghu, affecting even the Angels. A precious artifact has been stolen. How and why? Only the High Wizards know, but they are beseiged by mad dragons. Eight Heroes set out to find answers. Are their stories different, or threads of the same tapestry?

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Czerwony Baron - Red Baron | Battle of the Elements | On The Crossroad | The Two Moons Kingdom

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 |

Author: griffin907, 11-01-2022 18:13
Dragon slaughter - The Dragon Slaughter
very precisely!!!

Author: anna (Antwerp, Belgium), 10-10-2020 15:57 Like
tome of earth - The Dragon Slaughter
Could someone give me the coordinates where you can get the tome of earth for the game quest? Or explain how I can find them? It's getting very frustrating, have been doing those repetitive battles for ages now, but the tome doesn't fall... thanks in advance.

Author: Ivan (Kerch Russian), 14-10-2018 14:11
bad gameplay - The Dragon Slaughter
Hi. I played this map. But I didn't like it. Really bored. On 4.4.3 I defeat all players except Tan. 1 reason why I don't kiil him, because need red border. I can destroy him, but I don't searching red border. Because it's very very BORED.
Oh shit. Map is very easy. Impossible? = Noobpasssible.

Valery writes:
14-10-2018 21:57

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

I don't remember well the wog version (the era one is out now) but wasn't red border optional in wogification proposals? You can choose to be always visited, then map isn't easy at all if you select maximum neutral growth, there are 4 internal difficulties. The last one only 2-3 chinese players could finish.

Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine) writes:
11-12-2018 23:15

Перепутал карты - The Dragon Slaughter

Скучно при таком количестве скриптов? Красные ворота проходимы без палатки, было бы желание:) А пройти за 4-5 месяцев невозможно , даже зная карту наизусть. Ты что-то перепутал или троллишь.
Валерий, спасибо за перевод.

Cth (Canada) writes:
11-04-2021 11:18

Pew - The Dragon Slaughter

Valery, that's the new ERA for sure. It fooks up quite a lot of these maps. Some become impossible and some become ez.

The Era pack that is being maintained by Daemon/Panda is a very stable, tested, debugged and widely used pack. Also frequently updated and has lots of small ERM compatibility fixes/improvements.

I consider just stopping using the WOG section of m4h. It's only a huge shame that the ERM scripts for the old ERA won't work on the new ERA, with ERM2 support. I even consider rewriting some of them just cuz I miss them a lot. Usain Bolt is one of them.

Author: Markus (Finland), 02-02-2018 10:55
Need hints - The Dragon Slaughter
Hey, so I guess im a noob WOG player, since I'm about to ask some simple questions.
I am playing as the Castle faction, and to be honest im a bit stuck at the moment. After killing everything on the Castle area, I moved through water to the darkbrown area north east from Castle area. What should I do next?
My army is also VERY weak, I basically fight with my 1st hencemen (AA) and with my commander. Rest of my army just wait in the back. I've heard that I can make money with Ghosts somehow, can someone elaborate this technique?
I would appriciate some sort of simple walkthrough for example: kill everything in castle area -->move to x area --> kill player x --> move to y area.

This became a long post, so sorry for that. I've played HOMM3 for almost a decade and I really like this map.

Regards, M.

Romeo (Tallinn, Estonia) writes:
02-02-2018 18:14

red player - The Dragon Slaughter

I haven't played red yet so i don't know everything, but i believe for the first 3-4 months everyone can roll with just henchmen and commander. As a red player i would eliminate the titans on both sides firstly (which should be done before the end of week 1). Head through south gate, then turn east for the death chamber for ghosts. Clear the south and blue player (although ai isn't a threat at all). Then start moving north eastwards and clear everything along the way. Commander artifacts can be obtained from battle academy, but try to get atleast 15k ghosts at week 4 and sell them to freelancers guild which is available only at strongholds and afterwards get all the commander artifacts before month 2. After you got the commander artifacts, go for the rest of the ai, get water walk below morras city, then emerald tower and palace of dreams, force field from south west island then the game finally starts :)
Before playing the map, some routewise planning should be done. The map is really confusing at first, but after you kind of know what to do, it gets really really fun.

Markus (Finland) writes:
02-02-2018 18:25

Thanks - The Dragon Slaughter

Thank you for such a fast answer! :)
Im already at month 2 and week 2, and the titans at the red gates are "throng" amount i think. Should I restart or just continune? My AA henchman is although pretty strong so wouldnt be impossible to win them. Should I btw increase the castle creature growth too, or is it useless? Lastly, do you have any good magic tactics that I should bear in mind?

Regards, M.

Romeo (Tallinn, Estonia) writes:
02-02-2018 19:05

hmm - The Dragon Slaughter

I don't know how far are you in the game, but if you feel overwhelmed by neutrals too much then it's wiser to restart and improve the run ;) The dwelling building is actually top priority since you will run into crazy fights in the future, but you'll get into it more when the ghosts are sold and from this point you need to upgrade the desired dwelling every day. At first month try to get some bit of income going and slowly progress to level 7 dwelling. Also look into map for hidden artifcats, there are some free good artifacts around the area. Don't worry about fighting fiona for town portal yet, she is rather impossible without force field and 40+ speed. When you see mithril mine, flag as soon as you can and visit them weekly . Easiest one is where the rust drags are guarding at 66.29.0.

Markus (Finland) writes:
02-02-2018 19:16

Okay - The Dragon Slaughter

Thanks Romeo, lets see how I manage :D. I will probably ask for some help later on. :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 24-12-2017 22:16
not - The Dragon Slaughter
fun real fun until it becomes real bullshit ,real one ,beating roland ,cathrine comes and no way to fight,pfff
also couldnt fight ghost town ,maybe cause didnt trigger,you get the suit you get 99 skills you get unnomerous full abilities trained army and nothing to do,even when they beat between them selves(bersek) realy weird bullshit,
to bad i cant find screeny with level 853,

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
25-12-2017 10:18

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

Well, woodmelon did this map in 2003, even if site says for all map that they are designed in 2017. Then, from what I remember, catherine kills you but you recruit the dead hero the next day, with all army as before, is part of the plot.

In general, the map is heavy scripted to suit a complex story, for each of the 7 potential heroes. The possibilities are so vast that this map got some 3000 threads in chinese forums, for that time it was something. But is not the standard heroes, I agree.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
25-12-2017 18:02

thanks - The Dragon Slaughter

for the response valery, i admit it was a pretty haste comment on the map,due partly to frustration :),i did a mistake forgoting to reset skeletons as hero speciality,today is a new day im trying again,your right igot my full army back as i lost nothing against roland,so i will give it a try again !any idea about the secret race password?

25-12-2017 18:20

notes - The Dragon Slaughter

efore i forget some particularities iv noticed
1) hero looses the ability to move after getting in or out the boat once he assembales the admiras hat
2)after wearing the celestial warriors suit for a while head,torso and shield get loocked permenatly,so no way to use admiras hat or anyting combined that uses these 3 parts of the heroes armor.

25-12-2017 18:37

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

I think the password is woodmelon (but not 100% sure, long time didn't play)

For bugs, there is the ERA version on this site (or wakeofgods.org/mods) , much much better, no bugs at all + possibility to play with many interface mods combined

25-12-2017 18:41

notes - The Dragon Slaughter

solution to 1 = pass admiras hat to another hero,no penalty works again for main hero

Author: Romeo (Tallinn), 17-12-2017 20:34
water walk - The Dragon Slaughter
How do i get the water walk spell? I played as a necro for 2 and half, pretty much cleared the island. Probably gonna have to reset the map, because i had no idea that ghosts were a thing :D

The first time I played as Orrin was pretty fun. The diamond dragons in front of red border was not so hard really. I went for the second lord of thunder for extra meat(which i lost during the fight) below the castle, then went to regain spell points, some gremlins and santa gremlins so that my shooters can shoot as long as possible before things go melee. Also using dragon's breath attack is a thing to note here. I think i won this fight on week 2, when there were lots of them, but reaching them on week 1 shouldn't be a problem. After that i realised the power of second henchman and went for necro just for the learning experience:D

This map is really interesting and intrigues me to play every faction, since they are special indeed.

22-12-2017 18:09

water walk - The Dragon Slaughter

morras city ,under crystal cavern,go in front of cocconut tree

Author: Bin (Việt Nam), 19-03-2017 10:27
Good - The Dragon Slaughter
thank

Author: Taha (Turkey), 25-05-2016 21:09
Earth - The Dragon Slaughter
I have found tome of water somewhere else, it was just a blind guess since its been raining all over :). I need tome of earth, im still looking that area, still no tome of earth. If you point it out on the map I would be really happy.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 25-05-2016 21:04 Like
+ - The Dragon Slaughter
You are in wrong area. I looked in script and the battle for tome of water must be at following coordinates:

x, between 86 and 101
y, any below 62
z = 1 (underground)

So now look into map and do battles between x=86 and x=101, tome of water will fail

Author: Taha (Turkey), 25-05-2016 15:41
Game Quest - The Dragon Slaughter
I found air and fire tomes. I am in the area where there is a sphinx in the middle of a small lake, its raining also. I guess i should be able to find tome of water here but even though I tried it for like 100 days(with repeatative save/load technique of course)I still can not find it.
There must be something wrong because it says %8 chance of battle and %8 chance of getting a tome. It is %0.64 chance of winning a tome. Nearly 1/150 steps. I am already over 2500 step lol

25-05-2016 22:21

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

Between x=69 and x=86,

Taha (Turkey) writes:
25-05-2016 23:20

Surprise - The Dragon Slaughter

Wow i didnt even realize that area was in the competition region.. Map maker really tricked me there. Thanks a lot for the info

Taha (Turkey) writes:
26-05-2016 21:48

Grail - The Dragon Slaughter

Hey Mr.Valery, I cant read where the grail is from the puzzle map, im thinking maybe it is at some underground area that i didnt discover because i didnt find the secret two-way or something. I dont really know. Any chance can you give coordinates of where to dig ?

22-12-2017 18:20

grail - The Dragon Slaughter

go to snowing city take the snow portal oren the two border guards beat the monsters and dig in between them

22-12-2017 18:21

oups - The Dragon Slaughter

that was in may lol

Author: bink (Viet nam), 22-08-2015 19:07
death chamber - The Dragon Slaughter
i dont find death chamber to train ghost. pls tell me where is the death chamber

Valery writes:
22-08-2015 20:10

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

Open map in editor, there are several death chambers. One at south, one in middle, and some others don't remember where. But you need just one to get ghosts.

bink (Viet nam) writes:
22-08-2015 20:41

ghost - The Dragon Slaughter

oh thank you.maybe i was blind. and how do i sell ghost to make money? sorry my english is very bad

Valery writes:
22-08-2015 20:43

+ - The Dragon Slaughter

freelancer guild, both on adventure map or stronghold special building.

Author: tta, 01-05-2015 07:38
question
I still need your advice for the battles though ..
I know the strategy is to strike Orrin as fast as possible because his Lords of thunder is a threat later on, so I try either of two strategies:
- Attack in second week (without more artifacts for commander like the boot): fail hard, because the commander is too slow, cannot reach Orrin's lord of thunder in time.
- Attack in third week (after obtaining the boot): still fail hard, this time because the diamond dragon guarding his area is too many (around 150 at this time).
So, is there any special strategy here ?

Author: tta, 30-04-2015 09:30
thanks
Thanks for the save :D
Luckily I have an untouched version (no Era) of Wog 3.58f, so it works fine.

Author: Kicferk, 30-04-2015 00:37
Save
Hmm, I don't see the attachment. Could be that this site does not support attachments other than gifs and pictures.

Try this link
https://www.dropbox. com/s/vekjsksuiuzt0j n/Dragon%20slaughter %20after%20week%2001 .GM1?dl=0

Author: Kicferk, 30-04-2015 00:34
Save
I found an old save on a back-up disk.

It was made when I was using WoG 3.58, and not ERA. It seems to generate crashes for me now, but you are free to try to use it.

Cheers

Author: tta (alaska), 29-04-2015 16:36
saves
Anyone has a save playing the necro faction ?
I just want to play this map again as necro.
A save after the first week when all creatures in the island are cleared would be best :), because they are sooo annoying.

Kicferk writes:
01-05-2015 10:34

Strategy

Strategy for necro is similar to other towns, just simpler.

Set your hero speciality on necromancy and take advatage of double growth of creatures. There are several upgrade places on the map, once you are strong enough to beat the guards, take them and leave a secondary hero with several thousand skeletons there.

Then upgrade skeletons as often as you can afford to(damage and speed) and AI stops being a problem. After some time number of creatures stops growing(I think I set it on 4k in this game, could be 28k in tougher settings).

tta writes:
01-05-2015 11:12

strategy

Then at what week you attack Orrin ? And then the guy with Behemoth in the south area ?

01-05-2015 15:26

difficulty

First, do not select high difficulties, they are really for people having a lot of patience and desire to suffer. Then you must concentrate on 3 things: commander artifacts first, then get water walk/force field/school of magic, then emerald towers at last.

So don't attack AI heroes until you have all commander artifacts and a good experience from them. The best way to get them fast is to get ghosts from death chamber, multiply them then sell to freelancer. This way you can have all 5 before month 2, then get experience fast, go for water walk scroll, then use it to get force field on the south island, then use force field and commander to beat the 4000x7 serpent flies guarding the school of magic.

Then emerald towers, then you become a living god.

Kicferk writes:
02-05-2015 00:29

Time to attack

To me honestly, whenever you want. I killed one or two AI's that stood in my way, when I was going through the map.

AI will take a long time to get out of their starting zones, so no need to panic.

But if you want the best possible strategy, then I don't know one. You are free to try to smash whatever you want.
Cheers

tta writes:
02-05-2015 10:31

AI

Ok, now that I think about it, the AI heroes are not gonna go out of their regions that fast with swarms of lv8 monsters guarding like that.
Just happen to see some guys attack Orrin at the start of week 2 @@
He plays castle though, guess it's just possible sometimes for some faction :)

Author: VAL (Germany), 23-01-2014 14:35
Boring Map
Nothing reachable? In the meantime for me this is a absolut boring map. I am now beginning of 7th month, (after playing a couple of weeks doing nearly nothing than looking for some hidden staff). My army is yet not great enough to beat hidden legions, but i dont like to spend time only in collecting and collecting and surching for hidden things. Dont realy know whom this makes fun??? Even with your description of the purses i was able to find this sensless hidden obelisk but no purse at all! Why doing this hidden things at all? That makes no fun, but boring, nothing else. If a map is called good or even better only because there are hours after hours of searching blindly the way to some hints and objects then my opinion is not the same. It would be realy a great save of lifetime if the autor would tell in his description if there are hidden objects etc. then i never would try such a map. I could accept the one or another hidden thing which is really important to the story and if there are some hints to find them, but if the quality of a map depends of sensless searching for hidden things i cannot accept this.
If i would vote this map i would give it a 1 because lack of fun, but i will not doing so, because i accept if some people here like searching every square of the map. I dont, so please all of you brave map makers, tell it in your description, pleeeeaaase!

In anyway: i dont see a really nice story here, but just hacking trough bulks of neutral monsters, then waiting month collecting troops until the own army is strong enough to go further. Also placing monsters just on the water without reason is not stylish. Playing this map with its separated regions without a TP is again boring. running fast is no compensation for that. A fatal failure is that there are no info by right click on quest towers etc.

Valery writes:
23-01-2014 17:28

map

Well, sorry you don't like. Woodmelon designed this map back in 2004, when players just discovered mapmaking and were not bored with maps taking real time months to finish.

I love this map for various reasons: first is the consistence of the story, which suits perfectly to each race. Then the quality of coding, which suits the story as well. Then is very special, you can achieve immense power through your actions and have armies/power you can never find in any other maps.

Then the map can be finished in less than 4 months, once you know a bit what's going on.

And I love wog because each map can be unique with it. Some in fact will be shocking and not many will like, but at least there will be some unique experience each time you play one.

Author: ann (france), 21-01-2014 17:11
hp
You should read the heroescommunity thread for this map.
For example, with necro you have to protect the dragon and let it attack & regen hit points when possible. Even when you know that, very hard too. I mean, mistakes -> reloads -> wait (the first weeks are very long because the opponents move super slowwww).
For stronghold, maybe just pure high attack helps. The other factors I have not tried yet.
The special creatures are boosted because this is WOG, and a special WOG map too. You have to have a high level in WOG playing to enjoy this.

Author: VAL (Germany), 20-01-2014 16:21
Low level hit points
I try this map, but cant understand how imps or skeletons have a +50 hit points. i cant beat this lesser armies without loosing to much troops. can anyone explain that fact to me, please?

VAL (Germany) writes:
21-01-2014 22:11

Low level hit points

Thanks, but still it isnt clear to me. All enemys on the surface i met had very low heroes. So, i outnumbered the enemy 10:1 and with my hero skills any 4:1 or more. So the enemy troops cant fight a lot to get this XP. i tried the map a second time just running with my commander without troops so i dont loose troops at all, but this is a little boring.
i think the autor boostet the enemys troops from the beginning.

ann (france) writes:
22-01-2014 12:34

right

It's normal to use only commander & henchman in the first battles. With the enemy heroes and up to the first emerald tower too.
You only need to pump your army (by visit emerald & palace of dreams) after that.
Just scroll down a bit, you might find discussion about this and some saves too.

Valery writes:
22-01-2014 13:10

Val

Of course the author boosted AI troops by 300% or more. The map is very hard the first 2 weeks, then goes easier and easier, and once you get the right buildings, is becomes VERY easy.

But as Ann said, if you do not know WoG very well, this map will seem impossible, is very special.

VAL (Germany) writes:
22-01-2014 14:52

knowing wog

Right, i dont know wog well even when i read all the descriptions about the new creatures an buildings, but this are to much informations. So i do it by try & error to learn. In anyway i am yet not sure if like it. there are to much of this specials/spells creatures have now and to me it seems that the point i loved playing heroes as a very tactical game is now filled with to much surprises and luck. in this scenario i am still at the surface and i am not able to defeat 21k sharpshooters on an island for exmaple. my hero dont has got earth magic, so i cant mass slow or resurrection. and also there are just two towns of the same type. that is more than heavy to build a greater army. so i try the other islands now but think to have to give up.

Valery writes:
22-01-2014 15:07

strategy

yes, if you are looking for SoD like strategies, better look for other wog maps with closer SoD features (TEW series for example). TDS is a very special wog map, not everyone likes.

Author: emma (england), 11-01-2014 13:08
tks
Thanks, I found no retal in the emerald tower (special ability)
I want to ask two more questions:
- First, where is the green tent ? Need it to go to the grail
- How can I get inside the orb of water ? I read hints, and try to get inside whirlpools, but they just keep teleporting me around those pools, and the sirens prevent me from going inside too.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 11-01-2014 10:14
SAA
When you first get into this map. You can uncheck this option on the list.
I don't know if those two towers have no retal fo SAA. Just try to find out if you don't want to restart the game.

Author: emma (england), 11-01-2014 08:17
saa
That's too bad. Then how can I find no enemy retal for saa or aa ?
Is it the palace of dream or emerald tower.
Thanks for your reply.

Author: Tuan, 10-01-2014 20:05
Supreme Archangels
When you first get into this map, there is a list with many options. And "Supreme Archangels no retaliated" is canceled by default!

Author: emma (england), 10-01-2014 19:19
SAA
Why the supreme archangels in this map are retaliated ?
Although the right click on SAA still says "no enemy retal" but when I attack they still retal.
Or they have to level up to ACE ?

Tuan writes:
11-01-2014 19:11

Green tent and orb of water

These are two important task in this map. To win this map you need to collect four orbs: water, earth, air and fire.
With green tent you will get orb of air. And to get it, you can think about something involves the air :). To have green tent you just finish the puzzle map.
To get orb of water choose the middle one. Then prepare yourself to fight with 5000*7 ice element.

emma (england) writes:
12-01-2014 08:25

water

I choose the middlw whirlpool, but still get stuck.
It does not allow me to get inside the area of the orb.

Tuan writes:
12-01-2014 08:56

Orb of water

Do you equip sea hat? Or Admiral hat. It is required.

emma (england) writes:
12-01-2014 10:29

ok

Ah, I was missing the admiral hat.
It lies down in the hints, should be near the orb description :(
One more question, please help me to locate all the obelisks (thing that reveals the puzzle map)
I can only find 3 obelisks on the surface. Is there a quick way to locate them in the map editor or sth ?

Valery writes:
12-01-2014 14:17

editor

Well, some are a bit hidden but not too much. If you want to skip the adventure part, open editor, Ctrl+F, select obelisk, then F3 to cycle through all.

Author: Valery, 08-01-2014 19:58 Like
ogres
Ogres fight is not difficult, but is long. You must have no retal on commander then you fill the battlefield with quicksands and dance around. Is long but once done, you get the spell allowing to take emerald towers, so is worth.

Author: famguy, 08-01-2014 19:24
end
If you have the saves before combats with super ghost behe or phoenix, please upload them too :)
I'd like to see what madness awaits.

I'm starting the combat with Azures for water walk, and maybe it's bearable with 5-6 hits and runs.
But the one with ogres (for force field) seems ridiculous, due to their number (yeah, I cheat a bit and go there first to see how strong they are).

Author: alisaha (kiev), 08-01-2014 15:44
growth
Also, how to upgrade the growth of creatures in my town ? I try to click or ctrl/shift click on the picture on the left hand side inside castle, but nothing happens.

Author: alisaha (kiev), 08-01-2014 12:05
question
Hi, where to get attack all around for commander ?
And does the commander's abilities work like normal wog maps or have additional bonuses or any differences ?

Tuan writes:
09-01-2014 03:41

commander skills

commander skills are the same with normal wogs.
To increase the amount of a monster in a tower. You need to build the update building of that monster first.

famguy writes:
10-01-2014 14:08

err..

uhm.. I have got force field, but then when I go to one of the emerald towers, the ambush before the tower was enchanters .. ?
They have immunity 1,2,3,4 too so no forgetfulness.
I thought the ambush there was supposed to be dragonfiles ? How can I even defeat the 2000x7 enchanters @@

Tuan writes:
10-01-2014 20:10

Emerald tower

As I told you before. There are 3 emerald towers, and the one has enchanter guard should be the last one to defeat.
You can take the north-east one with Harpy or the south-east one with elemental and phoenix. The one with Harpy is the easiest.

famguy writes:
11-01-2014 08:16

north

Sorry, but where is the north-east one with harpy ?
I can only find two palace of dreams
and two emerald towers.
One emerald is south-east with enchanters
and one is south-west with ele-phoenix.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
11-01-2014 10:11

3rd emerald tower.

It's my grammar fault. It's the north-west near dracolist. Look around and you will see it. It is well hidden.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 07-01-2014 17:48
to famguy
Now, I'm in month 6th.
Feel free to ask questions if you stuck.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 07-01-2014 17:45
2nd Henchmen of Xarfar and the 7th level monster
I chose the option: Radius of AI is not 15. So they can appear anywhere in the map.
The first time it suppose to be tough but it has a great advantage: The main AI heroes fight neutral monster and lose army. They can't buy type of monsters in their tower. Sometime they get stuck too :).
If I choose "Radius of AI is 15". It's possible when I visit a tower I can see zound or legion army from month 2nd (with 15% and 20% artifact). That's really painful.
So just manage to survive. You can beat them later, they are not the problems. The problem is get four orbs and win this map.
And get water walk scroll is the first importance task. After that emerald towers are targets and tough battles are ahead. So preparing yourself.

I won this map 10 times + with: Lord Haart, Hulk, Azrael and Orrin. Everytime I would choose different main monster (7th level monsters or any monsters). And my main task is kill 2 super bosses: Super Ghost Behemoth and Super Phoenix.
So I will strengthen my main monster right after I get enough commander's artifacts (somtimes 4 or 5). It's often in month 2nd, week 1 or 2.

When I played I can get emerald tower from month 2nd week 3, 4 or later. It depended on the strategy.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 |

The Dragon Slaughter walkthrough

TDS Hints:

1) The four orbs quest:

a) Orb of fire: visit all the fire poles once you are level 40 and higher.
b) Orb of earth: Kill Adrienne in the Morras city
c) Orb of water: use the whirlpools to reach it. After defeating the guards, equip it to be able to get out
d) Orb of air: in the skyship (Tower's grail)

2) Orb of vulnerability: requires Angelic Alliance. There are several armors of wonder hidden on the map, if you can't find them, just obtain those you need from the Battle Academy (random artefact every day selling) and upgrade them at the Artificer.

3) Suit of the Celestial warrior:

a) Ring of the Adept: behind Hall of Hell town, need orb of fire equipped
b) Ring of Aeolus: Behind a quest guard, requires Titan's Thunder. Upgrade the needed artefacts at the Artificer to get one.
c) Sword of Light: hidden rogue at 109/35/0/. Requires 10 spyglass (The well quest)
d) Shield of Collision: defeat Tyris at 5/131/0.
e) Helmet of Shadow: behind quest gate, requires Barbarian axe of Ferocity (see pixies quest)
f) Necklace of Tai Chi: lighthouse at 39/31/0 (see lighthouse quest)
g) Armor of Taishan: in the mountains at 88/91/0, requires orb of earth equipped
h) Boots of Curse: Enchanter house at 18/98/0, requires quest for the wife completed
i) Horn of the Unicorn: visit all the skeleton corpses (note: one is hidden at 41/2/0, behind the magic forest)

4) Enchanter quest: equip the ring and visit all the Witch Huts. At the last one, you need to survive 20 rounds against his wife. Return to the Enchanter to get the Boots of curse

5) The magic well quest: Send a rogue to explore all wells on the map. Press space bar after sending him, to see what he found. Once you got 10 spyglas, visit the hidden rogue (see Sword of Light quest)

6) The lighthouse quest: visit the lighthouse at 38/31/0 to get the Speculum. Visit on Saturday or Sunday the platform at 39/41/0, if Speculum equipped, you will get comments about the lighthouse in the north. Visit it again and win battle. Newt week, visit again the platform with speculum equipped, then again the lighthouse to free the genie.

7)Dark Tower quest: visit the tower at 27/25/0 with the Vulnerability orb equipped. For a 250 mithril price it will improve it.

8) The pandora box quest options:

a) Kill the behemost and dragons then visit the dwarf to get the location of a mithril treasure
b) Kill the dwarfs and the behemots then visit the dragons to get the location of the University (blind spell)
c) Kill the dwarfs and dragons then visit the behemots to get 100 behemots
d) Kill them all to get from the box Armageddon's Blade and +5 primary skills

9) Fione quests:

Visit all the Magic incantation shrines and fight Fiona to get not available elsewhere spells. Special note:
At the second shrine you will need all those three spells: Resurrect, animate dead and Sacrifice. You can get first two from mage guilds or Magic thought shrines, Sacrifice from the pyramid at 53/77/0.

10) The quest for the Barbarian axe of Ferocity:
Recruit 1000 pixies and give them to the barbarians at 43/0/0 (water walk required)

11) The game quest:
Visit the Quest hut at 128/49/1 to start the game. Each of the four tomes can be gathered only in specific area. Once you got them all (within one week) visit the fairie dragon at 128/40/0 to get your reward.

12) The boss quest:
Visit the scholar at 63/124/1. Requires level 100!
Then either:
a) go to 57/39/1 to get access to the Super Phoenix boss
b) use water walk to reach the statue at 31/50/1 and use space bar to be teleported again and again between the statues, until you find the way to the Super Ghost Behemot Boss.

13) The towers quest: once you have the four orbs, visit the towers in the four map corners. Accordingly the race you choosed a different end will be triggered.

14) Admiral's hat quest:
a) The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is obtained at the 49/30/0 quest hut. It asks for the three bags of gold (38/69/0, 7/113/0 and 74/21/0)
b) The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0. Then go back to the shipyard at 11/104/0. Build a boat. Press space and build another boat which will appear at 64/138/0. Take it and defeat the wraiths in the shipwreck. Equip the captain hat and visit the sirens nearby to be teleported outside.

Special notes:

If you can't inflict ANY damage to one of the AI fixed heros, let them kill you, you will wake up next morning with full army and next quests will be triggered.

Use the emerald towers, palace of dreams and Upgrade in-town growth to build a powerful army.

Remember to resurrect your dead henchman or commander. If dead they do not improve.

You can buy almost all commanders artefacts at the Battle Academy (50k gold each)

Use the commanders artefacts to switch your secondary skills with the hidden one, then remove the artefact, so the slot becomes empty. Think to never accept scouting, so you can use that.

Visit the scholar in the Underground to get scholar skill and teach your scouts, so they can visit emerald towers and other.

Flag as soon as you can the mithril mines.

If you choose less than 200% difficulty, there are chances that AI leaders get killed by neutrals, therefore you can't visit the blue tent in underground. If so, visit the second blue tent hidden at 93/36/0 and pay 200 mithril to get access.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy