Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 53 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Underwaters | The search for the Cloak | Wings of heaven | Favourite Factions Face-off

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 691-700 |

Author: Kasper (Danmark), 02-02-2024 21:54
Increadible map - Wayfarer (E)
I just finished the map for the first time. Simply just amazing map. Thanks!!

inhett writes:
10-03-2024 12:20

good map - Wayfarer (E)

i want download it.

Author: Vigo, 24-12-2023 16:49
This is a creation of a mad genius - Wayfarer (E)
This map is sick and it should be illegal :) If you want to loose youre mind, become homeless and piss in your pants this map is for you

inzamix writes:
10-04-2024 20:19

not too hard - Wayfarer (E)

it is indeed a hard and satisfying map, but I wouldn't say one of the hardest and excruciating for the hardcore players.. try Xiedu, Paragon or Jennifer Dream Journey.. those will make you cry

Author: Hradec (Česko), 07-11-2023 19:11
not able to enter the boat - Wayfarer (E)
Hi,
do I need to defeat both dwarfs to be able to catch the boat on day 3? Is it even possible with 1 troll?

Hradec (Česko) writes:
07-11-2023 19:12

Homam 3 complete - Wayfarer (E)

I am not playing on HOTA but on Homam 3 complete

wasilix writes:
07-11-2023 19:55

- - Wayfarer (E)

You don't have to win any dwarfs to do that. You need to beat medusas and pick up free gold and word if I recall correctly, it will bring you to 1000g and 10w.

A side note on dwarfs: winning a smaller dwarf fight is totally realistic, requires some luck, but doable in a relatively short period of time. I never managed to win a bigger one, and it definitely looks like you'll be stretching luck to the extreme there to win it.

Author: Daniel perkunić (Hrvatska), 26-10-2023 20:30
Mad76 - Wayfarer (E)
Best map ever made

Author: MadMaxNsK (Россия), 20-09-2023 12:42
How to get through here?? - Wayfarer (E)
With Expert Logistics I cant sit on the Boat, nothing taking by the way!! I have no army!

wasilix writes:
20-09-2023 14:21

- - Wayfarer (E)

Let me guess. You are playing it on HoTA, aren't you? :)

MadMaxNsK (Россия) writes:
20-09-2023 15:03

Right

wasilix writes:
20-09-2023 15:06

- - Wayfarer (E)

This map is for SoD. Logistics skill was substantially nerfed in HoTA, not to mention a few other things that may screw you over. Suggest you do that in SoD.

Nimi writes:
26-10-2023 17:57

No Way - Wayfarer (E)

Can't f**ng believe I've spent two real days on this on hota. Wanted to solve my self

wasilix writes:
26-10-2023 21:26

- - Wayfarer (E)

I don't mean to offend you, but I'm afraid, that's your own fault. Well, I made the same mistake in the past. I was able to finish the map though with a bit of witchcraft.

If you progressed far already and don't want to restart in SoD you may still be able to solve logistics puzzles on this map by editing some data file. I think I posted a rough description of what must be done for it. It may be enough, but HotA also changed AI behaviour from SoD and some other minor things, so you may still face some issues. I finished this map on an earlier HotA version, hopefully there were no significant changes to AI or pathing. If that's the case it should still be possible to finish this map, but do it at your own risk.

Author: mad76 (Hrvatska), 19-08-2023 11:25
wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
Best map ever

Author: kgrid, 10-08-2023 17:05 Like
Wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
Finished on 647 with Yog. The map is good, but takes many hours to complete. It's not insanely hard, the most difficult part is to keep a good tempo during the first few weeks. I got Ulan Bator on 136, the swamp guys on week 4 and then Neela on 233 – but looking back on it I probably played it a bit too linearly. And I could definitely have utilized all three heroes a lot more.

Some advice:

- Pathfinding > Fire Magic (Berserk is not needed on this map besides the final two fights, and you don't even need to trade for the spell since Kilgor already knows it).
- Cyclops and Titans are all that matter really. Behemots are useful in a few fights, and Arch Devils are necessary for speed prio – but beside those I wouldn't recommend buying out other stacks for long term use.
- No need to be meticulous and flag every single mine once you get rolling. I skipped most that were out of my way and didn't lack any resources because of it.

If I played again I would go for the same skill tree but main Ciele instead. The archery specialty was nice, but I don't think any one battle depended upon it and the extra movement you get with Ciele is probably more satisfying to have.
Wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)

sphinxx writes:
11-08-2023 08:57

:) - Wayfarer (E)

i think with ciele sth around 5 months is possible. unfortunatelly no one made a video of it yet.

kgrid writes:
11-08-2023 10:06

... - Wayfarer (E)

Yeah, I agree. Then there is also Gongwazy and Hoang Giang below who have done it on 427/426 which is crazy fast. Would be fun to see a video on it and learn some new stuff!

Author: Toothless, 05-08-2023 12:49 Like
wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
great challange map

Author: sphinxx, 21-05-2023 13:03
walkthrough - Wayfarer (E)
here is a walkthrough of this legendary map
https://youtu.be/19ysnAqd9_8

Author: Anna (Polska), 26-02-2023 16:26
Oleśnica - Wayfarer (E)
Good

Author: Adam, 09-10-2022 18:28
Can't buy ship on day 3 - Wayfarer (E)
First off, the messages are written in very poor English. It's like it was translated with google. Also, like others mentioned too, cannot buy the ship, because I have 900 gold.. How am I supposed to kill 100 dwarves with 1 troll and a lvl1 hero??

wasilix writes:
09-10-2022 18:58

Read comments - Wayfarer (E)

You say "other mentioned" that you can't buy a ship, but if you actually read comments, you'd also find the answer to how you can buy it. Just beat medusas, you don't have to fight dwarfs.

Adam writes:
09-10-2022 19:40

- - Wayfarer (E)

Thanks. I still cannot make it to the boat on the 3rd day though.. Even if I go to the sirens for advanced logistics

sphinxx writes:
15-10-2022 17:27

:) - Wayfarer (E)

There are enough walkthroughs of this map on YouTube. There you can see how to make it..

Author: Adam, 09-10-2022 18:24
??, - Wayfarer (E)
How would you kill 9 medusas with a single troll??

Author: borel (brasil), 13-09-2022 14:09 Like
bom - Wayfarer (E)
topdemais

Author: Andrii (Ukraine), 11-09-2022 00:48 Like
What a map!!! - Wayfarer (E)
Damn, this map kicked my ass :)
Battles are hard and adventure stuff is hard.
Did it in 11 mounths with editor.
Barely managed that.
Spent 3 hours on the last battle, but with combination of bers/sleep/clone/resurect/disrup some how I did with no losses.

Legendary map!
played it on Hota 1.5.4, cannot play SOD anymore, being able to exchange between heroes in town is too good.
What a map!!! - Wayfarer (E)

Author: ahmet (Türkiye), 27-07-2022 23:54
Uqe - Wayfarer (E)
You don't need to dwarf fight. kill medusas and vampire lords. then dismiss one troll. at sirens use 1 troll for advanced logistics and use last on for gate. withou any creature you can go to boat 3. day and reach gate 4. day

Author: Bérénice (Canada), 13-07-2022 19:23
La clé - Wayfarer (E)
Map editor +++++
Force Field ++++
Blind ++++
Berserk ++
Clone ++
La clé - Wayfarer (E)

Author: LOBDO (Korea), 18-06-2022 19:38
How to play with the game with the Hota version? - Wayfarer (E)
I had a lot of fun playing in version Shadow of death 1-2 years ago. So, I want to play again, so I leave an inquiry to do the Hota version.

wasilix writes:
20-06-2022 16:49

- - Wayfarer (E)

I doubt that anyone will be updating this map for HOTA. So you can either play it in SOD as it is intended, or you can play it in hota. However, there are certain points during playthrough negatively affected by changes in HOTA. One of them is a logistics puzzle which can be solved in HOTA, but you'll have to tweak number of movement points available to your hero. I did that by massively increasing amount given by gloves (return of SOD values is not enough because another bug is fixed in HOTA, which prevents to use an intended stop midwater). Initially I played this map in HOTA (just didn't pay attention to what version I used to start it), and with this tweak I managed to finish the map. You can make this change right before the puzzle and then reverse to leave the map pristine.

Note, that I played it on a much earlier version of HOTA.

LOBDO writes:
01-07-2022 16:59

Thx for answer. - Wayfarer (E)

It's an unreasonable request, but can you tell me what needs to be fixed to enjoy it as HOTA?

wasilix writes:
01-07-2022 18:05

- - Wayfarer (E)

My suggestion would be to play SoD. If you really want to play HoTA, then I can give general directions, but you'll be on your own after that.

If you really want to play HoTA, I suggest you to look for an older version of it (preferable the one before resistance was changed at some point in 1.5). You'll have to find it yourself. 1.6 has nerfed the slow spell, which is pretty bad especially in the beginning of the map.

IMO it's a bad idea to play this map in HoTA now. I played it long before 1.6. Better play it in SoD with HD+ and SoD_SP. The gameplay experience is camparable if not better.

If you really-really want to play HoTA, you'll need MMArchive tool to edit .lod files. You can download it from http://mmgames.ru/index.php?option=com_c ontent&view=article&id=108&Itemid=200&la ng=en (remove spaces). You can check the file for viruses at www.virustotal.com. You'll need to edit movement.txt file that is packed inside Data/HotA.lod. Google on how to work .lod files.

movement.txt file contains bonuses given by gloves and boots among other things. When you need to pass the logistics puzzle, you can edit this file to increase these bonuses to something very high and then edit it back when you passed the puzzle.

BUT, don't do that. Play with SoD_SP.

LOBDO writes:
01-07-2022 21:28

Thx - Wayfarer (E)

I wanted to play HOTA. Too bad. I have no choice but to play SOD again. Thank you for your kind reply.

Author: Techniqueue914, 07-06-2022 10:54
Gnomes - Wayfarer (E)
That is really bad design it is required to grind for rng by pressing space, hope the rest is better

Author: kestus, 16-03-2022 15:44
Waste of Time - Wayfarer (E)
Stupid map. At the beginning, you need to start to pray that not even 1 of 7 dwarves to get morale bonus for thousand rounds. Starting to map takes hours to reach day 2.

Author: Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam), 16-03-2022 03:41
Thank Gongwazy - Wayfarer (E)
Very interesting. Thank you, Gongwazy. Finished on 426. 1 day faster :)
Thank Gongwazy - Wayfarer (E)

Author: eeueu (asdadsa), 26-02-2022 22:23
xp - Wayfarer (E)
The dwarf fight is just to take xp for a expert logistics to make the map possible

Author: eeueu (asdadsa), 26-02-2022 22:19
Impossible - Wayfarer (E)
This is bull sh*t. Is just impossible to take the boat in the third day, is one step away. The only way, is to take the dwarf fight, but there is depend of the Rng of the game and also impossible to take retaliation from 14 dwarfs, they just one shot all the time. Only way is to have a perfect damage fight with dwarf, fuck this map, i'm not gonna spend more hours to take that fight.

Uqe writes:
09-10-2022 19:13

Medusas - Wayfarer (E)

Dont attack. Just defend yourself. When their shots anda they will come to you. Use advandage of combat Map

Adam writes:
09-10-2022 19:39

- - Wayfarer (E)

Nice one! Thanks. I still cannot make it to the boat on the 3rd day though.. Even if I go to the sirens for advanced logistics

lordxar writes:
08-01-2023 01:09

Cheats - Wayfarer (E)

use cheats, sod cheat: tab, nwctrinity, enter, you get archangels, use cheat to dimension door past quest guard.

lordxar writes:
08-01-2023 01:10

Cheats - Wayfarer (E)

use cheats to win.

Vigo writes:
10-09-2023 02:01

Dude - Wayfarer (E)

Its because you play HotA. Run map by SoD and after you get off the boat youll have 3 stars

Author: BFAM pack (sherbrooke), 04-02-2022 10:28
Let try - Wayfarer (E)
Let try, the underground look weird, let see by mselft

Author: PB (Europe), 05-01-2022 21:24
nice - Wayfarer (E)
what a Map!
I'd love to know how long it took the creator to make

Author: Mihaly Szilagyi (Hollandia), 27-11-2021 14:06
Wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
goed

Author: fs (madrid), 17-10-2021 18:12
I love - Wayfarer (E)
que bien

Author: Nam (Vietnam), 12-09-2021 20:20 Like
Take a long time, but overall is good - Wayfarer (E)
Imo the map should provide the view air sooner, it's exhausted finding the hidden artifacts and enemies. Passed the game after almost 12 months and I need to give credits to Mekick, Lexias and GeorgeJung for walkthrough videos. Overall is good, although some battles were long and exhausting with blind resurection.

Author: Graf (United States), 22-07-2021 17:52
Poorly written - Wayfarer (E)
Didn't like it at all. During the first week, you need to collect 2500 of gold to purchase a ship. It may or may not be possible depending on the random distribution of the resources by the computer in the very beginning. You might get lucky but there is a good chance that it is going to be just a big waste of time.

Iztok[4]Life (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
11-08-2021 13:07

2500? - Wayfarer (E)

What version are you playing? You need 1000 gold, not 2500. You need to defeat medusas, which will give you 100 gold and then pick the second gold on the ground, which is 900 and then you can buy the ship.

P.S. You can also try to get the first gold. You need the original obstacles though and hide between the big clovers, where you can be attacked only by 1 side. Then all you need is a very good RNG (no morale of the dwarves, when they are 4-5 or more).

Graf (United States) writes:
11-08-2021 19:59

correction - Wayfarer (E)

You are right, it is 1000, not 2500. My bad, I am taking it back.

Author: raimo (lithuanian), 17-07-2021 07:39 Like
x - Wayfarer (E)
x

Author: ady (Poland), 04-07-2021 22:36
Ady - Wayfarer (E)
nice

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 691-700 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy