Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Bro Down - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Bro Down - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Bro Down - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Bro Down

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Remake of the Auf Engelsflugeln map made bij Jebo. All art is redone, added some eyecandy's and hidden some *stuff* out of normal camera few, so turn that camera to find those hidden goodies. And hopefully admire the few. Spend allot of hours on this map, making it look perfect. Also tested/redone the gameflow, some guards and equalized the difficulty for all players. Giving it an great and overall fair gamer experience.

Added: 15-01-2024

Heroes 5 maps: Ostrov Drakonov | Voyage of the Seven | Восстание Ракшас | Dog days

Author: Niels (Nederland), 05-04-2024 18:36
Heroes 5.5 - Bro Down
Greating heroes players. So many of you are still playing my favorite game. Most started with heroes 3 I suppose ?
This map I made, had bin redone for the Heroes 5.5 version. I could not for the life of me make it work on Heroes 5. I did find a lope hole so you could save and load but its asking allot of you. So I decided to remake it for the Heroes 5.5 version. Now the load/ save problem is gone, random crashes are gone 98% So if you like this map try downloading the fan created Heroes 5.5. Thank you all for downloading

Author: michel (France), 02-04-2024 20:40
crashes - Bro Down
Bonjour Niels , la map crashe apres plusieurs semaines..impossible de recharger les anciennes sauvegardes.. ( J'ai eu un probleme similaire avec une autre carte .. trop de chateaux et trop de joueurs ...peut etre que cela est la cause... ) dommage car la map est très bien faite ( environnements et details ).. juste pour info en tout cas : merci )***Hello Niels, the map crashes after several weeks..impossible to reload old saves.. (I had a similar problem with another map.. too many castles and too many players...maybe that is the cause ...) too bad because the map is very well done (environments and details).. just for info in any case: thank you

Niels (Nederland) writes:
05-04-2024 18:26

Heroes 5.5 - Bro Down

Bonjour Michel, thank you for your message. This map is made for the Heroes 5.5 version. It doestn work all that well on Heroes 5. The 5.5 version eliminates the save problem. So it becomes playable. It not 100% solved but saves can be loaded after the game is restarted. The overall art and the large map make it difficult. I did not see anywhere that its a 5.5 version. I told teh guy's before sending this map in. So I am thanksfull for your reply so I can clarify that :) so I recommend you try Heroes 5.5

Author: Zdzisiu (Poland), 07-02-2024 11:08
crashes - Bro Down
Please fix this map!
Crashes every time, when I try to load save.
(heroes 5 3.1 version)

05-04-2024 18:29

Heroes 5.5 - Bro Down

Aye it does on normal Heroes. Its to complex the game will crash for no reason. making it unplayable. Thhats why I made this map for the Heroes 5.5 version. Its bin redone since my heroes 5 map. My bad the discription should say this map is for heroes 5.5 only. Lemme see if I can fix that

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 13-04-2017 19:56
Very sad - Bro Down
I love "Auf Engelsflügeln&q uot;.
This is a very good map in gameplay.
For gameplay a 10.
WHEN you can Play.
Tried it 2 times but save-games are every time cracked.
Your work is great. I like it to take a all time good map and pimp it optically.

14-04-2017 15:50

Still working on it - Bro Down

I assume your not a fan that I changed the German language to Dutch? Jebo will be proud to heard you like his map.
He spent allot of time on it and I think he bit of more then he could chew, when he stared making this map.
To mine opinion the map wasn't finished, there were some flaws in the gameplay, and the art was boring in some locations.
I simply finished the map for him. Worked for 3 months on the artwork, played all races at the same time to find gameplay flaws and fix em.
Unfortunately I went a little overboard on the extra artwork, on witch the map is now more beautiful an balanced, but also more unstable, due to these extra pixels.

I found a lope whole to play this map and still load, but yes normal you cant load your game in the game, game will crash and savegames will be corrupted. Unless you quite game, start game and load from menu screen, loading is tricky.
Tried to fix this but unfortunately, without success.

However thanks to heroes 5.5 this loading problem is gone. This new expedition of heroes made by fan-community inspired me to transform Bro Down to heroes 5.5 and will be on the site soon for downloading and play.

Wolfram writes:
02-10-2017 11:50

Bro Down for 5.5 - Bro Down

Hi I'm looking for nice maps to play on heroes 5.5 . Are there any news about a conversion for this map? Thanks!

theGryphon writes:
27-10-2020 13:45

Looking forward to MMH5.5 version - Bro Down

It would be a great addition really! Thank you for all your efforts!

Author: Richard, 22-03-2017 13:45
Bro Down - Bro Down
The map is very good, i enjoyed a lot, but i have 2 negatives:
1st the underground map is so dark and boring to get trought and find enemies.
the second is graiul...i couldnt get it, coz i cant reach it. The red border is no entrance, u cant go inside...I give it 10 anyway, maybe i made some mistake. Thanks for the map it was good!

Author: Roy (UK), 20-12-2016 17:56
Saves - Bro Down
Sorry same here my saves will not load. I know some maps with lots of detail will not load a save while playing but after crashing and restarting game they will then load. This map will not load saves after restarting. Which is a shame.

Author: Kir, 08-12-2016 18:01
Bro Down - Bro Down - Bro Down
I went through this map. The saves works normally.

Author: Niels (Nederland), 05-12-2016 18:37
Bro Down - Bro Down
Unfortunately the original map already had an load problem. The game would crash if you tried to load an saved game. For the live of me I could not find the problem nor fix it. I did however found a loophole in witch you can save and load. If you want to load your saved game in this map. Witch is simple to exit to HOMM5 (and steam or any other device your playing the game on) and restart the game. And then load.

If anyone knows where I could find a manual for the mapmaking HOMM5 I'd happy take another crack at solving it.

Author: Кецц (Moscow), 05-12-2016 18:12
Bro Down - Bro Down
Map fials in two weeks of gameplay. Saves are not correct and can't be loaded. I played this map on 3.1 version HOMM 5/

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
07-01-2017 23:18

mapmaking - Bro Down

Hi, you can find manuals and tutorials at celestialheavens.com though I don`t know if this issue can be fixed, as a mapmaker myself I happened upon this bug in many maps both my own and ones i got from this site and so far i couldn't find a way to fix it. Loading a save from within a session will always be a problem in very large or very detailed maps but exiting to main menu and then loading should work. Cheers

08-01-2017 02:04

Bro Down - Bro Down

Oke, this work of art map comes with a price. Ingame you cant load your save files wile playing. Change you'll corrupt al your autosaves aswell (for still reason unknown)

Simply going back to main menu - exit game - restart - load. Do this after you tried to load ingame, game will still crash, yes.

@Milos thanks for the comment bro, almost did not post the map because I could not fix it. Not for lack of trying though :) Good to know I'm not the only one with this mapmaking-problem.

Jack writes:
10-03-2017 19:57

HOMM5.5 - Bro Down

Hey there fellas, since your map makers, I was wondering if you have tried making maps for the new HOMM5.5 patch? the RMG is really good, but it's still just a RMG so it defintely has it's limitations.

I'm big fans of your work.
cheers.

Niels writes:
18-01-2024 17:17

Bro down 5.5 - Bro Down

Yes I almost forgot I promised this. So very late ... but I did ad the new 5.5 version. This map works only on 5.5. All loading and fails are fixed.

Niels writes:
18-01-2024 17:18

Bro down 5.5 - Bro Down

Yes I almost forgot I promised this. So very late ... but I did ad the new 5.5 version. This map works only on 5.5. All loading and fails are fixed.

Bro Down walkthrough

Jaren lang wordt er een strijd gevoerd door acht machtige rijken. Meesten rijken hebben een paar vijanden en weten zich goed te verdedigen. Maar door duisteren portal-magic van de Dark Elves heeft elk rijk nu een onbekende tegenstander extra. Inferno wist in die magie te tappen, zodat te minste een
van die portalen naar de hell zal leiden.
Wees op je hoede, verken en verover je rijk snel. Voordat iemand anders het voor zichzelf eigent.
Als je sterk genoeg denkt te zijn, kun je altijd je geluk proberen in het centrum van de kaart. Daar wachten legendarische schatten en monsters.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy