Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Under The Griffin's Claw - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Under The Griffin's Claw - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Under The Griffin's Claw - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Under The Griffin's Claw

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

This morning you've received a report from your scouts:
"Griffin Empire is on the move, crushing small kingdoms one after another and they are headed our way. They are strong and well organized - perfect military machine. We are heavily outnumbered, without money and resources and we have 3 months to prepare defense before they reach our borders. According to the legend, two items of enormous power were once taken from Nicolai and hidden in remote regions of our land. Since then he's been searching for them. Our best chance is to find them before he does."

Added: 20-07-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Three Rivers | Teufelskerle | Прыг-скок | Precious land

Author: Sergey, 21-05-2022 12:29
Under The Griffin's Claw - Under The Griffin's Claw
I liked the landscape of the map - especially the southern part. At first it was nice to play, but when it came to fighting, the game turned into a brutal meat grinder. Excessively large enemy forces, there is no possibility of capturing auxiliary neutral cities and dwellings on the map.
But one way or another, I liked the map, I translated all the messages into Russian for myself, and I think that I will still play this scenario.

Author: Omar (Sweden), 02-07-2020 13:12
map crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw
I was enjoying the map until it starded crashing. The build up on this map is really slow and you have a constant shortage of resources, but it is a fun challenge. My hero had finally become strong enough to kill some of the enemy heroes when the crashes started. Now I have to replay constantly and every time I avoid a crash, a couple of days later it crashes at a different point. Other than that, the map is great. It really pushes you to the limit and it is very rewarding when you finally get the upper hand. Just dissapointed that I probably wont finsh it, im guessing I still need a couple of months to finsh the map and at this point the game crashes every week. Played as dwarfs on heroic, crashes started around month 4

Vladimir (Serbia) writes:
12-05-2022 18:03

Mr - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi! Sorry for late response, I haven't been active on this site for a long time. I finally managed some time to play homm5 so I wanted to address problems with this map. Yes, unfortunately, the map crashed in my test game too in month 7. I used command console to be able to see what' s happening and apparently AI hired hero Alaric in 2 different towns. When I checked both towns Alaric was in one town and the other town was empty. I'm not sure how to address this problem, it seems there is a bug in built-in game mechanics. I will try to delete and disable Alaric from the map. I will test it several times and if it solves the problem, I will replace existing map. I will also try to address complaints from other people and make some changes.

Omar (Sweden) writes:
16-05-2022 20:42

- - Under The Griffin's Claw

I didn't have high hopes commenting on a homm5 map in 2020, so it was a nice surprise to get an answer at all! I still play this game from time to time, so I'd definitely be interested in an updated version. It would be fun to finally be able to finish it, I remember it as one of the most enjoyable maps on this site!

Author: Markus (London), 20-05-2020 13:18
Could be great map - Under The Griffin's Claw
Played dungeon on impossible lvl, and as blue player can be defeated that some of neutral armies cannot, like those protecting grall - 25k mummies, 14k of vampires, 18k of hell stalion, 18k of black knight etc against my 200 red dragons- how the hell I am suppose to win that? Map is mostly boring, lots of empty space and flat. 7/10

12-05-2022 18:34

re - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi! I agree, 25k mummies is certainly too much :) I recently played a test game on hard setting and in month 6 there were just 1500 mummies (and the rest of the crew accordingly). I won the battle without losses. This map is extremely difficult on hardest possible setting so maybe the best solution is to lower the settings. Anyway, the map can be won without Asha, Asha is just "nice to have" item. Yes, there are 2 unwinnable battles against neutrals, that was on purpose. Neutral garrison controlled by dwarves is there mainly for aesthetic reasons. Maybe it can be won, but certainly it is very difficult. But, it is neutral, it blocks AI too. It could have been mountain wall instead. And, yes, wings are impossible to win. That was intended as a decoy. In every adventure there's a plan that goes wrong. But I am thinking to make it winnable. But it must be made harder to win than Asha, it is such a powerful item. I'll make some changes on this map and publish new version soon.

asha battle replay:
https://mega.nz/file/LuQgFALL#T1t2qE8bbZ hbrvmLlKPaQDG2KyJEsXgAJKTuCQEodaw

re - Under The Griffin's Claw

12-05-2022 19:08

file - Under The Griffin's Claw

There seems to be a problem with the download. Here it is again:
file:
https://mega.nz/file/LuQgFALL
key:
T1t2qE8bbZhbrvmLlKPaQDG2KyJEsXgAJKTuCQEo daw

12-05-2022 19:38

re link - Under The Griffin's Claw

for some reason this site is inserting spaces in the links,
just delete space between o and d at the end of key and the link works

Author: Slobo (Serbia), 04-02-2018 13:15 Like
1 - Under The Griffin's Claw

Author: noname (Zagreb), 08-07-2017 12:13
Too difficult - Under The Griffin's Claw
I played this map on heroic and while approaching eastern blue's gate, it was empty! He just took all the army from it!

After capturing two of blues castles by luck because Nicolai was somewhere else, I thought I will win now. But NO.

At the time I bought 50 emeraled dragons, Nicolai bouvght 100 achangels!

None of my heroes stats matterd.

So I used cheat to see all land and underground.

In underground blue has 30 gold mines!! It's like having 6 grails!

On any other difficulty than normal, blue can't by beaten.

09-07-2017 21:41

re: Too difficult - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi!
Map was intended to be a challenge but I can assure you it can be won on all difficulties and with all fractions. It is only a matter of what is your skill level of play. Yes, the start is somewhat difficult but after you win 2-3 battles, consolidate and take the grail it is relatively easy from that moment on (e.g. once I led only 266 Rakshasas and won final battle against 800 Archangels, 1600 Paladins, 2K Zealots, 4K Imperial Griffins, 6K Vindicators and 16K Crossbowmen - I can send you the battle replay). Most underground mines belong to AI and they cannot be accessed by the player. When he is in his "full production" AI generates about 50 angels per week and all other creatures accordingly so mines are needed otherwise he wouldn't be able to buy them. AI was not supposed to be able to take the army from his garrisons. Please check if you have some other map in your maps folder which is maybe introducing these modifications.

For all players out there - for inexperienced players this map will be difficult even on normal. Hard setting is enough for most players and heroic can be a challenge even for the experienced players. It was intended to be that way. The map is about survival. You have 2-3 months to raise your hero level on at least 25, gather some artifacts, capture some mines and try to survive several hard battles in which you'll be heavily outnumbered. AI will send heroes that are 20+ level. If you manage to do this only then you can think about winning the game.

Author: eltrow (Oakville, USA), 25-01-2017 22:24
Under The Griffin's Claw - Under The Griffin's Claw
Very difficult even on Normal

Author: Zix (Novi Sad, Serbia), 20-01-2017 16:25
game crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw
the game is crashing on month 6 week 1 day 6 , tried to change order of play from 060101 , tried to change a lot of things , tried on other PC , so I can try to play again , on Heroic also , so far it was good , played with Necro

20-01-2017 22:05

Re: game crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi!
I am the author. This map is actually from 2015 and it has been tested many times by me and other people mostly on heroic and hard level and it worked perfectly. It usually takes 7-8 months to finish the game. I don't know what is the issue you encountered. Usually going back to saved game from few days earlier solves such problems. Eventually, if nothing helps, send me your saved game at vladimirmar@gmail.co m and I'll take a look.

Author: Кецц (Moscow), 09-01-2017 15:19 Like
Good work! - Under The Griffin's Claw
Thanks for this map, I found it very exciting!

Oleg writes:
28-04-2017 17:27

Mr - Under The Griffin's Claw

Yes, the game crashes. I have a stable game crashes when attacking an enemy hero

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy