Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Kings torso - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Kings torso - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Kings torso - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Kings torso

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

King Leopold has lost his torso, someone stole it during the night.
Leopold says he must have it back at any cost and sends out his sons Barl and Karl to find it.

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Reunification of the empire | Three islands | Treasure of the evil knight | Unfair fight

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-202 |

Author: Sang (Vn), 10-11-2023 14:22 Like
Sang - The Kings torso
Sang

Author: Nick (serbia), 19-09-2020 16:26 Like
excellent - The Kings torso
Just finished this one, after playing "Journey for life", what to say, another map from you, another enjoyment! Really loved it, just one thing was annoying me, those damn imps, that is the one thing i would suggest for a change, sometimes it is hard to see where to go e.g. in the swamp where the path is kinda hidden and then you also have a lot of imps blocking it, also sometimes it gets superannoying when you have to click no for fighting them or not wanting them to join :)

p.s. Baron, somewhere i red you mentioned i a comment you have your own site and some maps are available, but i'm not sure how old that comment is, so is it still active and how can i find your site? tnx

Baron (Sweden) writes:
20-09-2020 04:07

Damn Imps - The Kings torso

Yes those damn Imps. There has been many many bad words over this map wrecking Imps. It is not me that placed the Imps on the map it was 3DO and it was without doubt their worst mistake "Week/month of monster" where monsters are placed randomly all over the map and if you are very unlucky a group will be placed on a square that is needed to land from a boat thus makes that square not accessible and in worst case makes the map completely unplayable, Sadly it is not enough to remove this option when building the map the Imps still come and if you are not careful and a player adds the grail to the Inferno castle, hell starts again and the Imps pops up all over yet again. So no it is not me nor my intention to add this creatures from hell

Author: Alexey (Russia), 20-01-2020 13:15 Like
One of the best - The Kings torso
One of the best map I've ever played. Thank you, Baron. Keep making them!

One thing to note. As it was also mentioned by someone else: it's very difficult to complete the quest where you have to kill "second group" of LoT. I was forced to restart the map, cos the second group was 5**x7 of LoT (as 1st group also). They are growing to strong, and if you come on month 9-10 -- you'll loose most of your army. On month 8, when I played the second time, I've faced 2**x7 LoTs there. But also had stronger army, so there were no problems. But if someone playing this map for the first time and spending too much time for uncovering secrets -- he will stuck with those LoTs fo sure.
I suggest you to make this group with a constant number (say, 1500 for example) and hit the checkbox in editor "to not grow".

10 of 10

Baron (Sweden) writes:
20-01-2020 21:27

Change - The Kings torso

Thanks Alexey.
I will look into this later on and you may very well be correct with the LoT. I did Kings Torso so long ago that I really needs to refresh the map in my memory meaning replaying it once again as there may well be more that needs to be changed. Thanks for letting me know.

Author: David (VietNam), 17-01-2020 10:37 Like
+10 must be top 10 - The Kings torso
nice story map,you must remember a lot of this map to find the way ,for people who start playing,you can find Summon boat in the place with a lot of garrison,you will get hat of admiral,keep an eye on quest guard or Monolith if not you maybe lost , the narrow path lead to last Boss must use Water walk.

Author: Konst (Ukraine), 27-11-2019 01:59 Like
Kings torso - The Kings torso
A lot of fun, in the middle of the game 100k imp kill everyone without the help of the titans and archangels

Author: Baron (Sweden), 08-07-2018 04:27
Details - The Kings torso
This map has indeed hidden needed objects. If you pay attention to given instructions in the game you will find that Valerys comment is wrong, but if you have not played the map how could you know or even give a comment, it beats me? All of the important objects is very much told where to find, Sure this is not a regular Homm3 map and you needs to read what is given in the game, This was my first attempt to create another version of a Homm3 map and yes it can be improved.

Author: Manu, 25-12-2016 02:33
Water Walk - The Kings torso
Hello,
Great map thanks
Where can i find water walk??
Thanks for your help

Manu writes:
26-12-2016 14:01

Nomody can help me? :-( - The Kings torso

Please?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
26-12-2016 22:38

+ - The Kings torso

Didn't play that map but I know the author likes to place important events in middle of no where, so be sure to check in editor when you explore a new area and trigger all events. Then you can also loop all seer huts and artifacts in editor, (F3 after selecting), this is a fast and sure way to find if a specific spell or artifact are offered.

Common sense.

540Sully (vietnam) writes:
08-09-2017 16:22

Stuck - The Kings torso

can u show me where to find Merist in the city of thief?

Author: Lair (Nighnii Novgorod), 01-03-2015 12:40
summoning spell ship
Okay =)
i'm find ring precious stones =)
new quest...
where it lies summoning spell ship

Author: Lair (Nighnii Novgorod), 01-03-2015 11:54
ring precious stones
Help! =(
where it lies?

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 12-11-2014 15:40
Where is Merist ,and armagedon blade
Hello ,i cant take a decision what shall i do .I have to find merist and armagedon blade ,but don't know where ? If somene can help me will be very nice :)What should i do first -to find merist or to find the blade

540Sully (vietnam) writes:
08-09-2017 16:21

Stuck - The Kings torso

same here :( can't find Merist

Author: Jimbo, 04-11-2014 04:34
Skull Helmet
Hello, I also read about where the skull helmet is and I cannot find it still. Can someone help?? Thanks

Kicferk writes:
04-11-2014 20:49

Hidden arts

As far as I know Baron's maps, there is a lot of hidden stuff lying around. If you want to find everything you can use map editor, especially hidden events can be troublesome. Besides, I think you can manage defeating everyone without AotD if you focused on increasing growth of titans/archangels/be hemots.

Besides, full armor of the damned is available in a bonus from purple tent anyway :) Just pick the right one ;)

Bobbie (Hungary) writes:
08-11-2018 04:08

Skull helmet location - The Kings torso

I was looking for a long time the helmet. I've found finally. There is three Enchanted tower. You sould go from the towers to south-east. There is a place where raining. There is a small path to east. There is some islands. Buy a ship and go to south. There you can find the statue.

Skull helmet location - The Kings torso

Author: Georgi Georgiev (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-10-2014 23:39 Like
Well.... I found my mistake just like the romanian guy
Waterwalk to a small patch of land south of the questgard location's lake.

Author: Georgi Georgiev (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-10-2014 23:01 Like
Hello, waterwalk question
I saw just the question I wanted to ask, asked by a romanian guy, several years ago. Thou, he then insisted he solved his problem, which is not my case :)
I don't think I'm getting the waterwalk right, so I'm gonna cite this guy's question:

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 23-08-2011 00:27
RE:Wrong
Yes you are right...i now i've stressed enough, but bare with me for one or two more questions:p I can't find Mortineus: i've completed the guardian quest, collected the three spells, used the summon boat, sail i think 4 or 5 steps on the small "river", got back, destroyed the boat and then used waterwalk, but what then? use this spell and walk in which direction? because i can't go nowhere but toward by newly conquered towns - (on land, not on water...)

Thanx in advance for you time and answer. :)

P.S. Summon boat, sail as far as you can, sail back, scuttle boat, now you can water walk - doesn't work for me. I summoned a boat were the questguard was, sailed all over the small lake (which some guys call river in this thread), then returned to the beach and scuffled it. Then I did waterwalk...and nothing happens - I can't go anywhere.

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 26-07-2014 18:01
Where they are :)
I am so sorry ,i saw that previously comment is been long long time ago ,but i am playing now and i have a question !
Thanks for the great map,this is one of the best that i am ever played,so i am stuck i need to find and defeat Merist ,and find another armageddon blade ,witch i don't find where they are :) If you can help will be nice to go on :) Thanks a lot :)

Author: Andrei (Romania), 22-09-2013 22:47
water walk stuck
Hi i found the water walk spell but from there where do i go? i cannot walk across that small lake

Baron writes:
23-09-2013 19:56

Boat

Summon boat, sail as far as you can, sail back, scuttle boat, now you can water walk.

Author: Baron (Far far away), 07-09-2013 20:31
Pond in the middle
Yes i agree, it could have come more easier. Well the map is as it is, some flaws that could have been told or less bad. As i know there is a questguard in the middle as you say "pond". Do sail to the most southern parts of the pond and you will find what you seek. Actually the guard gives you this hint. Gotes luckes

Author: Baron (S), 03-09-2013 19:55
Earlier
Long since i played this map if this is wrong, I think you can find answers to your question earlier here. Otherwise I think the order of the questguards are:
1. Tome of water magic quest. (hidden at the fishing place in the water)
2. Guardian quest (Eventually takes you to Purple tent)
3. Mortineus quest, if i dont recall wrong, this quest is solved a little later in game.

Itamar (USA) writes:
07-09-2013 07:46

Stuck after ring of gems and torso

I'm at the stretch where1 you give some questsguards the ring of gems, the ribcage and the helmet, but after the helmet questguard I just get to a pond with a questguard in the middle and have no idea where1 to go from1 there. Can you help me please?

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
27-05-2016 03:44

Loads Crashing - The Kings torso

Hey Baron.

I'm a year into your map, and all of my saved games are crashing when I try to load them. I can load the first hundred days or so, but anything after that crashes WOG. Do you have any idea what would cause this?

All the saves were working fine, and then after I rebooted my computer, everything crashes on me. This is a link to the crash reports from WOG

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0BxOAJlJ xyngfTC1MUzBseW5ydE0 /view?usp=sharing

And here are my last few saves:

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0BxOAJlJ xyngfZ2hlMVl4OHZNcnM /view?usp=sharing

I'd hate to have to start over. Maybe you can see a solution. Thanks!

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
27-05-2016 23:10

+ - The Kings torso

I was able to finish the map.

It turns out that my problem was being caused by the Seers Uncovered mod. I don't know why it caused errors halfway through, but once I removed it, I was able to finish.

Never found Armageddon's Blade though.

Author: Jakub, 02-09-2013 13:42
MORTINEUS
i dont know where1 ist the mortineus!?!?! iam in woodtown and what to do i must go first to purple ten or first find mortineus??

Author: Cezar (Romania), 14-02-2013 20:06
Rib Cage
I found the ring of gems , but i can not find the rib cage , please tell me where it is? thanks

Baron writes:
18-02-2013 07:46

Stone Cross

If you starts looking from town "Icetown", draw an allmost straight line to the south. Pass "Mist river" and there in the mountains you will see the cross, search behind it.

"Behind the Statue of Cross, lies an old man of pains.
Hand over his remains.
Then more power i gains."

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 29-10-2012 16:32
The king's torso
It's a great map. Easier than Drogba of Journey for life. I enjoyed it very much. Thank You Baron.

Author: gamer, 16-09-2012 21:53
baron, i could say excellent map if it havent hidden quests.
hidden quests should be OPTIONAL else cant get fun. i dont like look at form everytime when stuck about hidden quest.

ty for effort but please set be optional hidden quest next making other one map.

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 20-08-2012 10:29 Like
skull helmet
Hi,
Can someone tell me where to find this artifakt.it tells that the women in stone have where can i find her ?

Author: Snake Madman, 21-06-2012 21:55
Why the vote not work?
Some people have a green "+10" near the name. I give this map 10 points, but nothing happen.
Maybe you have to fill email? I will fill something and see.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 21-06-2012 21:53
Great work, Baron, and thank you
Very good map, I enjoyed it A LOT (531 days!!! :-)
I think this one is one of your best maps. Please keep making them!!!
10*

Author: Suck (Moscow Russi), 09-06-2012 16:27
Help!!!
i cant find the Gate Key...... plsss help me how to got it.....

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 22-05-2012 17:42
Thank you Baron!
M7W1D3- 171 days, imp. difficulty. After many SoD maps it was my first WOG map and I really enjoyed it! The concept of commander and 8 level creatures is great! Only at the middle of the game I understood how to use Sorceress /clone and hypnotyze on enemy/ and Commander /paralyze for 3 round is great!/ and without them it could be impossible to beat Zindana. Thank god spells and tactics are the same as they are in SoD- Berserk and Clone on angels to ressurect work good, but in WOG even con Orb of Vulnerability you can’t Blind the most powerful beasts. Special thanks to Baron because it is very beautifull, well-balanced, interesting map, I was lucky to play it first, and I´ll try to play all his maps, and to all messages from other players- I was really stuck a couple of times /for example, I forgot too where is the brown border )) /

Author: Ulairi (Poland), 04-02-2012 02:20 Like
Motivation
Please do not feel discouraged as we need you Baron:) I have never played better map than yours so I'm looking forward to hearing some exciting news from you about a new amazing map.

Best regards,
Ulairi

Author: NadiaI (Bulgaria), 09-01-2012 19:18
GreatMap
I am really sorry to hear that you lost your motivation to do more maps.I love playing heroes3, so many years ...:) but it would not be the same if it were not people like you ... people who spend so much time, nerves and love to create so interesting and challenging stories...for us, old-school players :)So, some day, I hope your motivation will return :)

Author: Baron (Sweden), 08-01-2012 00:55
Interesting
This map has been puked on by so called seasoned players that dont downloads wog maps. I am most thrilled to hear(read) your comment NadiaL or Danila, whatever, and makes me more than happy. The map has some points that could be changed to the better, but then again WHY? What is better?. Changing it to apply to the seasoned players that dont download wog maps? No i think this map is exactly where i meant it to be :) Do try my other maps if you feel like it NadiaI and thanks :). This will be my last comment on maps4heroes as my love for mapmaking has vanished and i cant keep me motivated anymore to go here and check for all you who needs help.
I guess you will solve it anyhow :)

Best Rergards
//Baron

Author: NadiaI (Bulgaria), 04-01-2012 16:49
GreatMap
Just finished the map!!!17 months,but 1 month gone only for save some money to beat Zindana:) It was very hard but really enjoyed.Thanks :D

Corn (Bulgaria) writes:
27-07-2014 12:15

Merist

Can you help me to find merist ?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-202 |

The Kings torso walkthrough

----------------------------

There are some hidden/unvisible objects on the map, but there is allways a hint
on what to do (Except in one case, silver tent bonus).
So keep in mind to allways read messages.

----------------------------

Known Issues:

Wog settings allows amongst all Sorceress to grow new ability. After a while she
manage to clone an enemy troop into a friendly troop. This can be a disaster if
there is another enemy troop in that square where the new cloned troop is placed.
The previous troop vanish both visually and from any attacks but will continue to attack.
You cant, as far as i know get rid of this invisible enemy without cheating.
My advise is attack with Sorceress only if there is a free square on each side on the
troop you are attacking. (This is not a map issue, but worth knowing about.)

-----------------------------

Solved problems in map:

Later in the game when/if enemy attacks your castles, at first i was forced to purchase
all soldiers in the castles that are going to be attacked. Risk for game hangs else.
I have experienced this especially everytime on "Ancient Palace" [Rampart], which hung
if i didnt purchase all available troops, this could also happen in "East Castle" [Castle].
If buying all the troops of the town before being attacked, the bug didnt appear.
Finally i was forced to block "Ancient Palace" and "East castle" for new invaders.
Think this was the best way to get around the bug, little disappointing though, aspecially
at East Castle as the idea was later on to trying to avoid an hiding enemy.
Hopefully this bug dont appear anywhere else on the map.
I heard other having this issue when making maps.

Later in game when releasing enemies on the map. At two places enemy heroes could meet,
when that happened, they exchanged troops with each other, resulting that the strongest
of the two heroes got the toughest troops. Couple of turns later that hero hung.
Some of the extra bordergates that you may wonder about is put there to hinder two
enemy heroes to meet.
So the wrong mixture of troops in an enemy hero will crash the map. This annoying bug i
have seen on all maps i have been doing.

-----------------------------

Wogify settings:
Game Ehancements:
Unticked
Custom alliances
Disable autosave

Hard coded options
Unticked
Commanders must be hired

AI Stack experience difficulty

Map options and enhancements
Map options:
Unticked
Towns start without forts
Only human and neutral towns start without fort
Most dragonfly hives are replaced
Some monsters are replaced with wog monsters
Some level 3 monsters are replaced with ghosts
First money

Map enhancements:
Unticked
Monsters week spawn wandering monsters
Monsters week spawn stationary monsters
Refugee cam match monsters week
Windmills and mystical garden may give mithrill
Master of life
Neutral town
Creatures relatiosnhip
Monsters muttering
Karmic battle
Battle extender
Rewritable signs
Split decision
Random hero
Loan bank
Allow building twice per day in towns
Select neutral town types
Neutral unit bonuses
Neutral stack size
Neutral town and ceature bank growth

Objects and Artifacts
Chests and Artifacts:
Unticked
New treasure chest 2
Hourglass of Asmodeus
Living Scrolls
Enhanced artifatcs

Enhanced adventure objects:
Unticked
Commander sanctuary
Advanced witch hut
Fishing well
Freelancers guild
Garrisons

New adventure objects:
Unticked
Replace objects during wogifcation
Altar of transformation
Battle academy
Junk merchant
Palace of dreams
Sphinx

Map rules
Unticked
Fliers have no retalitation instead of fly
Monster speed is inverted
Heroes create magic plains each day
All monsters attack twice
Monster stacks in heroes grow 4% each day
Most dwellings aslo have boars
Heroes start at 5th level (+5000 experience)
Heroes pick up double artifacts
Perpetual darkness covers the map
Heroes have double movement
Mines change resorurces once per week
Single visit bonus reset each month
Heroes get 9t-10th skill
Heroes upgraded level 7 monster become level 8
Heroes gain an artifact each level
Rogues attack heroes at random
All creatures have a breath weapon
Shooters cant shoot but gain +50% healh
All towns have a grail (if no confluxes on map)
Towns have warlords banner in front of them

Artifact and spell banning
Spell banning option:
Unticked
All except the first 5 as should be ticked

REST OF PAGE SHOULD BE UNTICKED. (Map hopefully handles what is not wanted)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy