Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The misfortunate Drogba Hare - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The misfortunate Drogba Hare

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Dakar | Berlin | Viridian Might | A New Coast

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-184 |

Author: Ron (Estonia), 08-04-2018 18:52
Excellent map! - The misfortunate Drogba Hare
10/10!

Baron (Sweden) writes:
08-07-2018 04:17

Drogba - The misfortunate Drogba Hare

Thanks Ron
Lots of hidden things hidden in the middle of nowhere, some likes others don't, Some are even keen to comment it. This map has that, but of course you could allways remove all of that and make it a regular Homm3 map that suites most players whom don't likes this. But why would I? I am glad you enjoyed it Ron :)

Author: Corn (bulgaria), 18-05-2015 13:28
purple tent
Hi,again!
Can some one help me ,i am very stuck .I cant find the purple tent to unlock the area with the second armagedon blade.From all visible spot of the map ,i cant see it.What should i do to find it .I have 4 quest ,which are to find different sward ,of course i cant find them to,so my only way is to find this tent ,so if someone can help me ,will be very prishiate:):)

Author: valkyrianslayer (libanon), 11-03-2015 13:07
i cant reach level 20
i have made all quests so far that are possible to make. i should get attack to level 20 so i can get pass the guard but i have slayed all the monsters and my attack is still 19.. is this just bad luck or is there some way to get that level 20 on attack?

Kicferk writes:
07-05-2015 01:10

Ways of getting attack

I don't recall hanving any problems with attack level.

Are you sure you did not miss any artifacts or buildings increasing it? There is a building in Stronghold that gies a +1 bonus for every hero that visits it permanently.

Author: AM, 09-12-2014 05:03
Orbs of driving rain
Great map. Can someone tell me where the orbs are I need to open the quest guards after the white tent? I have a feeling I should have got them a while ago, but I have looked for a long time and not managed to figure it out! Thanks!

Kicferk writes:
09-12-2014 12:28

Orb of driving rain

The orb is hidden in an event at 57/1/1, in the middle of icy land, to get there you need to go through a portal in a fountain at 43/19/0, give a guard spirit of opression and summon boat. Take the other orbs too, hidden in corresponding terrain types in the same place, as they will be important right after orb of driving rain.

By the way, there only is one orb, and you can choose your path.
Cheers

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 25-11-2014 14:42
THANK'S
Kicferk ,THANK YOU SO MUCH :) IT REALLY HELP :) NOW I CAN GO FURTHER IN THE GAME :)

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 20-11-2014 17:55
recanter's cloak
I cant find recanter's cloak to open the gate and get the green tent ,so i am stuck and i cant do anything . Can some one help me pls.

Kicferk writes:
20-11-2014 19:21

Map editor

Hello,
This map has a lot of hidden stuff.
Good strategy is to look for them in a map editor when you are stuck. Especially hidden passages can be tough to find in game.

Kicferk writes:
20-11-2014 23:27

Seer

Recanters cloak seems to be a reward for bringing a seer at 33/19/1 a Vial of Dragon Blood. The seer is hidden under a house with red roof in western part of the city. I hope this helped.
Cheers

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 20-11-2014 16:09
water walk
hi,i saw privious comment and saw that i need water walk ,but i dont have it ,how can i learn it to continue in the game :)

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 29-07-2014 21:01
I can't find Horace the Seer
Can you please help me find Horace the Seer?

Author: Sergei (Ukraine), 25-07-2014 00:17 Like
Cornucopia
Guys! I really can't find a Cornucopia! Who can where is it? Where is library situated? How does it looks like

myth7676 (Canada) writes:
30-07-2014 00:16

The library is at 49:20 in the upper area.

The library is at 49:20 in the upper area.

Author: CROnaldo (Zagreb, Croatia), 06-03-2014 01:27
Help
Hi to everyone :)

I need help, because I'm too weak to beat first bounty hunter, so I don't know what to do. I can ofcourse just "end turn" untill I have the army it takes, but that will take me too much time. So I'm stuck.

Thank you

Author: VAL (Germany), 24-01-2014 16:30
Dont like it
Hey Author,
i read all the comments here and kept in mind to write down informations and so on. Still to me this is a boring map. I cant understand why from the beginning the enemys must be that hard, first a horde of Elves where a lot would be fine. i mean you present a really nice and cute story, but to reload that often even at the start doesnt make fun. Also i hate searching every square to find hidden things. would be enough if you would do that with a few realy important things, but still give hints where to find. i end this try by not beeing able to beat a legion of sorceress at the blue tent. even if there is another way first to go i cant see it and dont have any lust ALWAYS be stucked. this is not the reason why i play this loved heroes. for me a map is not good if millions of people get stucked and stucked and needs that lot of help like we can see here.
Please, because i feel you are a good mapmaker with endless nice ideas write it in your description that there are a lot of this hidden objects. Than people can choose if they want to have a try or not. i am realy sad not playing this map further because you caught me with the lovely story, but the boring part is much greater than to walk around and not having an idea what to do next.

Greetings

Baron stupid asshole that made the map writes:
24-01-2014 23:06

IQ

HEY VAL

I have seen your comments on other maps and all is shit
So i am not surprised when reaching one of mine.
It seems like you are a lack of intelligence... Blind to the readme file (which a normal brain can read here to the left on this site and as deleivered with the map)
file that tells you what you hate. Blind to all,,, how shall i put it. Homm3 knowledge.

To a start: Hordes of Elves?? Which map is this?
Reload that often: I guess that this is the clue?
"to beat a legion of sorceress at the blue tent" see next row
Sorceress?? Blue tent??? Your Homm3 is gone bad or is just you?
In my map THERE IS NO SORCESRESS at any of the blue tents
I would uninstall and reinstall hoMM3 and be more gentle if I where you

VAL.... Take a breath and.. check your system

Baron

VAL (Germany) writes:
25-01-2014 14:55

Critics

You dont have to be that insulting. My critics are worth to read. They depend of the feeling playing your map.

You dont have placed Grand Elves or even the Sorceress? How it can be then that they are still on my map? The Elves stay in two stacks bevor Riversala and the Sorecress left of marshden at the light blue tent.

You, Baron, dont know how many people give up this map never writing any comment, so dont be that arrogant about some critics. And dont tell me anything about my intelligence, ok! All i bet is that you just make a note about this sensless hidden things so people can decide. What about that: make the same map without this nerving secrets and a lot more people will play and like it. This is not much work to do and all the questions asked by beeing stucked would be without need. Like i wrote bevor i would like to play your map because of the nice story and the many ideas you spend. So, you see there is no need to spit at my intelligence.

if there are system failure then we can do nothing because i dont understand them.

and because my comments on the other maps: No, not all is shit. This is your quick and unfair judge.

I just said that i dont like it like you have it done because i hate this sensless searching etc. I dont said this is a bad map at all.

So you have to come down and please dont be that insulting. You dont have to change anything in the future if my critism means nothing to you.

Have a good time

Baron writes:
25-01-2014 20:02

So wrong

Maybe i am unfair i give you that, But me as given so much work on maps and giving others the chance to take part of my hard work can sometimes be fed up with unfair critics, aspecially when it comes from someone that dont plays the map as it was meant to be played. Your answer gives you credit, but never the less you are doing it all wrong. I dont think that you bothered to read the readme file, if you would we would not be in this conversation.

Installing homm3 gives you a map editor right?.
Open up my map with the map editor and tell me where the troops are that you meantioned. If you find them do send a copy of that map to me. My instant guesses are that you didnt copy the drogba.dat file or dont uses WOG 3.58f. So on my account I say, it is so easy to give negative criticism and by god I do accept them, but not from any one who dont do bother to follow instructions.

If you dont like to search for hidden objects, Fine dont, but what does this lines means to you?:
The map is not an ordinary Homm3 map, What do i mean by that?
Well there will be much problem solving during the game, your memory and your wit
will be tested and not so much fights, especially during the first half of the game.
If this can suit you i wish you a happy game. Hopefully you will find a challenging game

-------------------- --------

The map is a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.

I am sorry for my bad attitude earlier but it never comes out except when being treated unfair as you say. You cant give criticism when not following the given rules or playing the map as it should be played and they start with reading my Readme file.

End of discussion on my behalf

VAL (Germany) writes:
27-01-2014 18:35

E mail

Hi again, that sounds much better. Would you like to send me your email?

Author: cth (Kyiv), 29-08-2013 14:24
Missing quest
where1 should I go after achieving attack 20, defence 20, wisdom 20 and knowledge 20. I have a quest, but i cant find, where1 hae I got it.

(And the map is brilliant)

cth (Kyiv) writes:
29-08-2013 14:48

broken

oh, i see. it's a broken quest. kinda bug.

Author: Vellma (Krasnodar, Russia), 21-05-2013 22:43
Mirror Land
Hello! I'm stuck a bit and couldn't find a solution in previous comments... When I'm entering the 'Mirror land', there is just a single one way portal, leading to Underground passage with a portal exit, which doesnt take me any further, and Im really out of ideas where to go next. I need white and black keymaster tents atm and only quests left in my log are Armageddon blade and Defeat Francis. I will appreciate a hint! :) Thank you.

Baron writes:
23-05-2013 00:17

Mirror lands

You must be able to enter the subterrenaen gate right?
After you exit the teleporter, there are two options here, as there is two exits of that same teleporter but you will find your way from here anyhow.
Kill the enchanters that guards the subterrenaen gate.
Enter it (depending on which side you ended up of the teleporter, lvl 0 or lvl 1) and then you have 4 options to move: north east, north west, south east and south west through hidden passages in the mountains. There are now many steps to complete the mirror part and some dead ends
i know this can be confusing and it is meant to be, so please try again. I will say this, there is only one real Armageddons blade to found in this section of the game, be very careful to whom you gives it to. When you finds it you must give it the quest guard whom speaks backwards:
"ssap llahs uoy dna edalb s'noddegamrA gnirB"

Vellma writes:
24-05-2013 18:09

Mirror Land

Thank you, with your hint I finally was able to move on. Of course was looking for a hidden path on the wrong side! :D

Author: Rasmus (Denmark), 12-02-2013 18:43
Final battle
So - I'm almost finished. Very nice map indeed! But I'm at the last battle to capture the town Drogbas Home - but my army is not even close to strong enough to beat 2000 black dragons. I can ofcourse just "end turn" untill I have the army it takes, but that will take me to month 50 or something like that. Is was wondering if there is something I missed? A hint for this last battle?

Baron writes:
18-02-2013 23:15

Last Battle

Its been a while since i build this map. I do not recall any black dragons as a final battle before capturing Drogbas home, but i could be wrong. I did a quick look but found none, as i said its been a while. Could you give me X and Y pos of the dragons? Are you using wog 3.58f which the map was made under.

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 14-10-2012 13:47
Finish Drogba
Thank you very much for this map. What a fun ! It kept my head busy for 1 week. You're talented and if you make other maps, i will be honored to play them.

Author: Mantarak (Poland), 08-10-2012 00:45
Finish
Hi Baron. Thanks for excellent scenario. I've already finished it and it`s the best map i`ve ever played. You are very talanted.

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 17-08-2012 21:31
Drogba Hare stuck
hallo,
i am stuck i cant find the sword of hellfire can someone help me ?

Author: Roy (Indo), 14-03-2012 22:29
hint
after i occupied the second town ,where i can find the first pendant holines? I cant find the church. please show me the hint

Author: Trance (Singapore), 24-02-2012 20:25
Stuck
Im stuck at Marshden, I cant seem to find the vial of dragon blood/get 20 attack/ get cape of recanter/speculum. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Author: Baron (Sweden), 12-11-2011 10:49
Drogba
Hi Nickleback.

The Pixie near Loombia! OK! I was on the wrong loacation with my previous answer. Yes you are correct its just for scaring. The pixie quest in City of Marshden cannot be solved, and there is no point of doing it either.

Gold dragons? If i dont recall wrong, i dont think i meant they should be purchased at all? Using Supreme ArchAngels will be more than enough.

If Drogba dies, the game must end, i will not change this on the public map. I know what you mean by waiting for the deathscene to finish. But after all it is not that long and hopefully it happens very few times, if at all. The death of Drogba can also be a waking up bell for the player. Instead i have mailed you a map where the change is done.

Best Regards

Author: NICKELBACK (Hanoi, Vietnam), 12-11-2011 08:36
DEAR BARON
wow thanks for such a long long answer for my silly question. So the Pixie near the Loomia was just for scaring us (players)? well i don't care anymore anyway.
But i still have a question: as i read, i think you meant we (players) can buy gold dragon, right? because i couldn't anywhere. Of course i don't need it now but i ask for uhm... maybe 1 day far far away i will replay, or for my friends (i will sure making them play this ;)).
And may i make a suggestion: i see when Drogba loses, i will lose the game and the game will kick me out for such a long impatient time. So could you change it and i will not lose when Drogba loses?
The last thing, i hope Peter Jackson will play this and make a movie depend on it :P (i can change my hope if you prefer sb else to Peter Jackson)

Author: Baron (Sweden), 11-11-2011 19:04
Pixie
Hi Nickleback. Glad you enjoyed the map and thanks.

The Pixie... Well that was a joke quest, it gives nothing in reward. The idea was to find the sprite at 73.23.0 and feel happy that you found it. When trying to deliever the sprite (forgetting that it was a pixie that was needed, it is easy done) The father gets mad and says: "That is not our daughter?? YOU said you where an expert pixie hunter."
The man disappears just to be back with a big sword.
"Fraud, How could you do this to us? Dont we have enough misery? I will kill you, FRAUD"

You runs away to never come back. On your way out the sprite knocks you on the head.
"Dumb, dumb boy. Let me go!"

So forget about the Pixie :)

Author: NICKELBACK (Hanoi, Vietnam), 11-11-2011 15:41
DEAR BARON
i don't know what to say but this map is awesome, especially the race, wow, i'll never forget these things, thank you!

i've already finished it, just 1 more wondering: i'd found the Pixie, but she'd not joined my army, what should i do?

Author: NICKELBACK (Hanoi, Vietnam), 09-11-2011 16:07
SORRY
sorry, Baron, it's my English skill, it's too bad, i didn't really understand you at first, but now i get it.
Thank you!

Author: NICKELBACK (Hanoi, Vietnam), 09-11-2011 16:02
STUCK
No, i have just catured the RIVERSALA town and gone on and catched the sign: '"Hey you!" some one call you from the trees "Come here! i got some important news for you" (this sounds familiar)'

Author: Baron (Sweden), 09-11-2011 09:20
Questguard
Are you looking for a second "Pendant of Holiness"? Then you must pay attention to what you read in the game as the hints will/can lead you to to many hidden objects:

Ulrik the tower guard says:
"That priest stole my pendant again i am afraid, sorry! They say that the priest bury some of the pendands in the garden behind the church, i am not sure, i dont dare go there myself. Can you please help me again".

Revisiting the questguard and he says:
"They say that the priest bury some of the pendands in the garden behind the church, i am not sure, i dont dare go there myself. Can you please help me again"

Search in the garden behind the church.

Author: NICKELBACK (Hanoi, Vietnam), 08-11-2011 15:40
STUCK
i've just got the 2nd town and can't find anywhere to go next.What must i do now? Must i dig or smth? please help me

Author: Alin (Arad,Romania), 18-09-2011 12:39 Like
Mansairaku
Thanx mate :D

Author: Baron (Sweden), 17-09-2011 07:35
Golden bow
Hi Alin. South of Castle Desertia (In the desert) is a secret path in the mountains.

Author: Alin ((Arad,Romania)), 17-09-2011 02:37 Like
Mansairaku
Hi Baron!i got a problem...i can't find the Golden Bow after i gave the Armagedon's Blade to:"ssap llahs uoy dna edalb s'noddegamrA gnirB"... and i cant move from that point!pls let me know what to do.Btw Amazing map!! :D

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-184 |

The misfortunate Drogba Hare walkthrough

Plot:

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie
has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

----------------------------

Firstly i must say this, The map requires that your english is fairly good
as there will be many things to read as you MUST read, during your adventure.
If you dont like to read messages in the game, this map is nothing for you.

The map is not an ordinary Homm3 map, What do i mean by that?
Well there will be much problem solving during the game, your memory and your wit
will be tested and not so much fights, especially during the first half of the game.
If this can suit you i wish you a happy game. Hopefully you will find a challenging game

The map is a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.

Wogify with my settings, Please use my attached wog file settings
Unpack zip-file in Hoom3 root-folder.
Make sure that the "Drogba.dat" is in same directory as the map.
If you dont use this settings! There can and probably will be problems with the map.

Fixes:
The Seer's hut at 1,79,69 (Intially Mother Olga, Beside Drogas home)
Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved.

/Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy