Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Utopian Manifest Destiny - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Utopian Manifest Destiny - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Utopian Manifest Destiny - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Utopian Manifest Destiny

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The Almighty left its angelic form to ponder the question of its existence and will be gone for a trillion years.
Meanwhile, Lucifer is building an army to conquer Heaven!

Added: 03-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Kulikovo Pole | Test for brave ! | Поход на Саурона | Смертельный номер

Author: Mitch (Sedgley), 01-09-2019 17:26
Fantastic map - Utopian Manifest Destiny
Fantastic map
Took a bit of army building to beat pink due to his skills being higher than mine but overall really enjoyed playing it so thank you

Liberty Bear (The States) writes:
21-09-2019 17:23

Thanks - Utopian Manifest Destiny

Thank you, glad you liked it! I have another map that was Shadows of Death (SOD) but opened it up in a Wake of Gods (WOG) editor. When I did this, all the extra features messed with the map and made it glitchy. I was wondering if maybe you know how to convert a map from WOG back to SOD? It’s another map on here i would like to save and put a lot more time into it compared to this. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks,

Mitch (Dudley) writes:
22-10-2019 17:18

Mr - Utopian Manifest Destiny

Thank you again and unfortunately I've never made or edited a map so I can't help you on that front mate sorry
And I read you have another map, I'll be sure to check it out, keep on creating maps mate good job

Author: ümit arslan, 01-11-2013 16:59
where is "Vlad the III"
I cant find ..?

Author: zmaj (zagreb, croatia), 30-12-2012 18:39
Pandora's box
Map is great, but I believe there are a few bugs. For example, Pandora's box in the underground, after the dark blue guard contains unstoppable army. 54k fully upgraded sharpshooters, almost 900 rust dragons, 22k nomads etc.
I checked with editor, and numbers are far different.

So? Should I play again?
Tnx in advance.

Author: Liberty Bear (USA), 20-04-2012 04:54
Purple Tent
Behind the Fairy Dragon recruiting barack

Author: Momo (Bulgaria), 17-04-2012 17:45
Purple tent
The map is very good, but I am unable to find the Purple tent?
Where is this tent?

Author: sashko, 03-04-2011 19:42
very good
But this teleports breaks the map
Think about this

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 03-04-2011 11:50
Niceone
Nice map :) it was very hard form the begining ... 2 comps came with pack arch / titans in 2 month 3 week... and i had only 7 :D kep doing maps like thisone :) good luck ;]

Author: daoanhanhdung, 02-04-2011 21:16
THe Helps
I've already done almost your suggestion below (i've got the Angelic Alliance from the six items hidden, visit Libraries of Enlightement,Arenas, ...) except two things.
The first one is that when i free Socrates and Dr Rothbard i'm not used both of them to be the main Hero (although their levels were indeed high) because of their skills (not having offense, armorer, archery, stuff like that), perhaps i've made a big mistake here.
The last thing is that, initially i've got Diplomacy Skill, my army is therefore sharply raised, and i've thought that no-one could stop me going ahead. in addition to this, i dont wanna waste time so i hardly ever get back the castles to get more creatures. That must be my second mistake.
so all in all, i need TIME. OK, i'll get back wotk...
Report later ,
thanks for your HELP.

Author: Dave (Cincinnati, OH), 02-04-2011 20:50
I HOPE THIS HELPS
Hello,

My best advice to you is to build up your army awhile until you have more troops than him. More detailed advice is below:

Make sure you claim all castles on the upper level of the map and all dragon cliffs, portals of glory, cloud temples and unicorn glades. You need to visit all Libraries of Enlightement, Arenas, Mercenary Camps, Marletto Towers, Schools of Magic, and Star Axis's to boost your primary skills. If you visit the lake through the whirl pool (by the keymasters tent), you need to walk over all 6 events to get the artifacts to form the Angelic Alliance. After you have visited all the places to boost your primary skills, gain the Angelic Alliance, and the experience from fighting all the battles, your primary skills should be close, equal, or greater.

Hopefully you have expert earth magic and can use Town Portal to build your army quickly.

I recommend your army to be (with the Angelic Alliance) Archangels, Champions, Gold Dragons, War Unicorns, Titans, Naga Queens, and Master Genies.

Also, you may want to consider making Socrates or Dr Rothbard (when you free them from their prisons) to be your main Hero. Socrates has expert earth, water, air, and fire which can be of great use!

-Dave

Author: daoanhanhdung (vietnam), 02-04-2011 20:10
Help
I have been in Month 3, week 1, Day 2 and i don't have any idea on where to go, i've been stuck indeed because it seems to me that the only way to go ahead is to defeat "Erdamon" . But the point is, everything i've currently had is less than him (the army, attack, defense, etc).
I need helps.
by the way, such a wonderful map !

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy