Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Les compagnons... | Magic, L'assemblйe | Le test des Dieux | Небеса против Ада

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 361-368 |

Author: Giuseff (italy), 14-04-2024 10:28
HELP ORB OF VULNERABILITY - Jedi Story
where is? against azure dragon is impossibile without...

sphinxx writes:
14-04-2024 16:47

:) - Jedi Story

you get it at the very beginning.
there is a place where you can summon a boat.
then you'll find it.

Giuseff (italy) writes:
16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp

sphinxx writes:
16-04-2024 21:47

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614

Author: Elvin (Sverige), 11-02-2024 13:26 Like
Jedi story - Jedi Story
where can i find blackshard of dead knight?

sphinxx writes:
12-02-2024 02:13

you get it in a seers hut in the necromancers area

Author: Noa, 18-12-2023 18:32
How to get to the Orange Monolith? - Jedi Story
Hi, great map!
I can't pass through the orange Monolith entrance.

I have waterwalk, and I can see there's a monolith there behind the volcano, but no horse icon.

Any way to solve it?
In the editor map I can see there's a passage.

sphinxx writes:
19-12-2023 20:01

you cant do it in hota
only in sod

Author: Sir Louis (Cracow, Poland), 02-11-2023 07:49 Like
Great map - Jedi Story
This map is great. This map and Lord of the rings are the best map in such type of journey game.

Author: Arganir (France), 09-07-2023 18:42
SOJ Unreachable - Jedi Story
Ship, water walk, boots. Nothing ping me the possibility to go to the fountain... :/
The icone just don't pop.

sphinxx writes:
09-07-2023 23:15

you first have to sail with the boat behind the castle. then you can reach it.

Author: MACIEK (czaple Polska), 23-05-2023 19:45
JEDI STORY - Jedi Story
CHCE MIEĆ TĄ MAPE

Author: Scsa (Hungary), 01-04-2023 15:12
sword of judgement unreachable - Jedi Story
Hi, sword of judgement seems unreachable from behind the Price House castle. What did I do wrong?
Thanks, Istvan
sword of judgement unreachable - Jedi Story

sphinxx writes:
01-04-2023 21:48

you first have to sail with the boat behind the castle. then you can reach it.

Scsa (Hungary) writes:
01-04-2023 22:47

thanks

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 29-12-2022 11:14
Hota - Jedi Story
Есть версия для хота?

sphinxx writes:
29-12-2022 23:10

Можешь поискать в интернете но не думаю.

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 29-12-2022 08:24
Ok - Jedi Story
Понятно

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 28-12-2022 17:23
please help - Jedi Story
it doesn't work waterwalk

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 28-12-2022 14:02
it doesn't work - Jedi Story
it doesn't work
it doesn't work - Jedi Story

sphinxx writes:
29-12-2022 00:38

Должно работать с хождением по воде. Если не работает то ты скорей всего играешь в хоту а эта карта для стандартной версии третьих героев..

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 27-12-2022 23:11
help! - Jedi Story
it doesn't work :(

sphinxx writes:
27-12-2022 23:40

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs
At 43:26

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 27-12-2022 21:22
Thank you - Jedi Story
Thank you, this is one of the best games I've been through

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 27-12-2022 18:00
help! - Jedi Story
how to pick up the sword of justice behind the prince's house?

sphinxx writes:
27-12-2022 20:50

with waterwalk or boots of levitation

Author: sphinxx, 21-12-2022 21:55
walkthrough - Jedi Story
here is a walkthrough of this map

Author: Dimitrije Trkulja (Serbia), 27-09-2022 07:22
Help - Jedi Story
Hi guys can anyone help me where to find diplomat ring

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:53

after you defeat legion of air elementals there will be a seers hut where you can trade the ambassadors sash for diplomats ring. you can find ambassadors sash right from angel city.

Author: Cone, 09-08-2022 21:04
recanters cloak - Jedi Story
Hi all,
Im in the end of the map but still can`t find the artefact recanters cloak pls help

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:52

there is a sign between emperators castle and yodas castle. you find the recanters clock under it.

Cone (pol) writes:
25-01-2023 15:31

Angelic Aliance (Sandals of the saint) - Jedi Story

Thank you sphinxx for help I got it.

I still missing the artifact Sandal of the saint to complete the Aliance sword and go through with last towns and the map, where do I need to look for that? Please help

Cone (pol) writes:
25-01-2023 18:40

Angelic Aliance (Sandals of the saint) - Jedi Story

Thank you sphinxx for help I got it.

I still missing the artifact Sandal of the saint to complete the Aliance sword and go through with last towns and the map, where do I need to look for that? Please help

sphinxx writes:
25-01-2023 22:00

at 01:55:02

Cone (pol) writes:
25-01-2023 22:28

Done - Jedi Story

Thank you for that:) Map is done:) What a relief;)

Author: Cone, 28-07-2022 23:24
What next? - Jedi Story
I defeat the gods of E,W,A,F and don’t now what to next?

I’m still didin’t beat the azure dragons to reserve wings Artifact do I need to do it to complete the map?

Cone writes:
29-07-2022 14:42

What next - Jedi Story

Never mind I funded

Author: wasilix, 17-07-2022 20:52
Playthrough - Jedi Story
Hi there!

I picked this map for a playthrough based on its high rating. However, to be honest I've come to expect much more the top single player maps:

1. There are very few memorable fights, vast majority of the fights are easily won with blind-clone/res.

2. Many hidden events, you'd better play with SoD_SP showing them for you and/or with the editor.

3. Fight balance seems to be quite off. Some of the bosses along the way are won in autocombat with close to zero losses, while some others at roughly same point during the game may have army 10x that. Some enemy heroes have stats deficit up to and even beyond 50 points.

I have to admit, that maybe my experience was spoilt by access to some creatures that may haven't been intended for the player: 7k+ wyverns and 3k+ rust dragons. Without these some of undead fights might've been quite a bit more costly (not really sure though that it would've made these fights any more balanced), but I don't think that it would drastically change difficulty of the other fights.

That said, I think the map can still be enjoyable (and it was enjoyable for many people in the past) if you aren't really looking for challenging fights, but instead you are looking for a map kick some behinds without having to sweat, and if you don't mind having to look into the map editor often.

PS: whatever you miss in the game, be sure to pick up tome of earth and orb of vulnerability in the starting underground after you get Admiral's hat.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6kT6nM-JDMjMmZt0f_iA3VB (remove spaces)

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:47

in 2005 the map was pretty hard ;)

Author: Dewa (Bandung, Indonesia), 17-04-2022 17:36
Help me please - Jedi Story
How to find summon boat skill, I'm stuck, can't us water walk coz the way is to far

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:45

you get necklace of ocean guidance in one of the seers huts in the beginning. after that you get the sea captains hat on the water. you cant miss it. then you can summon boats.

Author: No, 28-02-2022 08:31
Annoyance - Jedi Story
Help how do I get to the orange one way monolith... Because the ledge that I am supposed to water walk on it being taken by weekly creatures.... Help

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:40

i dont exactly know which monolith you mean. in sod you cant use colours for monoliths as far as i know. so maybe you play this map in hota. in hota you can disable monster/plague weeks in map settings. in sod you need the SoD_SP plugin for this.

Author: charmanlokillo (Spain), 14-12-2021 18:57
Nice one - Jedi Story
Finished again after years not playing. 10/10 map. Maybe the path is too long cause you need to go back for some artifacts or creatures..

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:26

there are two tomes of earth magic on the map. probably you forgot one. otherewise there arent really long paths..

Author: Mica, 30-10-2021 20:33
Oh my F***ing god... - Jedi Story
Gave up my Tome of Earth and i need the freaking Cornocopia to pass on. And i left the artifact at the beginning of the map. And i can not return because of One-Way Portals. F*ck this.

Where can

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:24

there is another tome of earth magic. you can find it left from Total city above the gold mine.

Author: archieatkins, 01-09-2021 16:31
Gold Golem Crash - Jedi Story
Hi Everyone, I am getting a total game shutdown immediately after fighting the gold golems early on. Fortunately it is near the start so I have played through a few different times and its always the same.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
02-09-2021 22:10

Game crash - Jedi Story

Very strange. I finished thip map 10 years ago and all was normal. Does you play this map in WoG or HotA? If so - don't do it. This map is for Shadow of death / Complete / Platinum version only. If you play in right version, does you use HD mod (and HD+ option which repair some bugs)? Can you give us your savegame (in Google drive, for example)? Where is these gold golems?

Archieatkins writes:
02-09-2021 22:20

Gold golems - Jedi Story

Hi thanks for the reply. I am playing shadow of death. I was using the single player mod and noticed that if I removed this it was fine but if I played with the single player add on it crashes. It’s the gold golems before the gold mine after getting the earth tomb

Author: chrisp1v, 15-07-2021 15:18
Town portal? - Jedi Story
Am I supposed to get townportal somewhere on the map? Also where do I find the dilomants ring?

sphinxx writes:
21-12-2022 21:18

town portal - after you get admirals hat you should go again to the location where you started the map from. there is a place where you can summon a boat. you will find some useful stuff there. you will find the tome of earth magic left from the subterranian gate.
diplomats ring - after you defeat legion of air elementals there will be a seers hut where you can trade the ambassadors sash for diplomats ring. you can find ambassadors sash right from angel city.

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Sverige), 24-06-2021 20:39
Review - Jedi Story
Absolute trash map tbh. Do not recommend

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 29-05-2021 19:09
Easy map - Jedi Story
Finished the map in 12 months. Only had some minor losses against Dracula. The end is very easy.

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 16-05-2021 10:57
map editor - Jedi Story
Good map for beginners to learn how to use the map editor. The map gives you plenty from the beginning so the battles are very easy

Author: Yesion (Poland PZ), 01-04-2021 00:18
Orange one way entrance - Jedi Story
Hi guys, I can't use Orange Portal which is supposed to lead to further way towards Angel City. Using either Summon Boat or Water Walk the icon won't react, like I can't use the portal. Pristan has both Water Walk and Admiral's Hat. The issue might be I am playing this map on HotA. Can this be a problem? Any way to fix it or am I doomed to start over?
Greets.
Orange one way entrance - Jedi Story

doglinn2 writes:
11-05-2021 12:48

Orange monolith - Jedi Story

Having the same issue, cant get to the monolith, watched some videos, everyone else could. Other paths were ambassador and diplomat arti, could not get them from arti merchant. Am at month 52 and seems that hota screwed me over...

Yesion (Poland, PZ) writes:
11-05-2021 12:58

Hota issue - Jedi Story

Unfortunately it probably is the issue. I replayed the map with regular sod and Hdmod. Works fine!

Author: LoveThisMap (Germany), 20-02-2021 21:00 Like
Jedi story review - Jedi Story
I passed this map and the game was very addicting! I spent 4 days for 8 hours on it. I played the game for 17 and half months. Without a map editor, I would have had to finish the game much later, and of course, in the end, the enemies were stronger.

There are a lot of items in this map that are hidden behind the forest. Sometimes the land was not passable because there was actually water on it. I had to call ships to sail on land. If this does not work, then you need to enchant walking on water. These skills I recommend you: Water/earth/fire/air spell, Wisdom, Navigation (you will lot sail), other what you want. Most useful spells are: town portal, berserk, blind, slow, clone, frost ring and I used it often.

I beat 9999x7 azure dragons with 12.000 pegasus, 10.000 wyvern, 2000 angels with spell berserker, blind, clone and frost ring. I got artefact “angel wings” and beaked all rules!!! I learned third hero diplomacy and got 2000 crystal dragon. Here is my army in the final phase. I fought the necromancers (you cant use spell 2-5 level) and it went well.

Bug: Event on x102 and y4 is buggy because you can’t use battle on water without ship! But I know how avoid it.
Jedi story review - Jedi Story

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy