Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Wizards Tale - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Wizards Tale - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Wizards Tale - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Wizards Tale

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You are Ala Kazam the last of your order. Boredom as overcome you so you decide to conquer the world.

Added: 27-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Fina³ Cytadela | Fina³ Forteca | Fina³ Inferno | Fina³ Nekropolia

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: Krypto, 01-09-2023 07:31
50/50 split - A Wizards Tale
First half of the map was probably my favorite map ever. Quality over quantity. Everything seemed so well planned out and meant to be. Loved the gatekeepers and infiltrating the different zones.

Second half was quantity over quality. Underground was boring. Started getting super sloppy and tedious. Wayyyyy too many towns, artifacts, and resources. So many duplicate artifacts. Most maps fall to these problems though. Wish I didn't trade the Deadman's shoes at the start (thought magic was going to be the focal point, not necro) huge mistake as the map gives about 10 amulets and cowls but only 2 sets of Shoes.

All in the all the first half was blissful to it makes up for the latter half.

Author: Garri, 29-03-2023 00:20
Great map - A Wizards Tale
This map deserves an Oscar. I have never seen a more difficult and interesting game. Thanks to the author! I got huge pleasure.

Author: Vilem (Czechia), 29-10-2022 09:22
Nice 8/10 - A Wizards Tale
Fun map, Gives a challenge. Very hard on 1st playthrough. Much easier on 2nd.

Some feedback and thoughts:
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
1. I really do not understand why the backdoor white portal exists. You can just block the shore with one hero making it a trap for AI.
2. Starting hero gets useless in combat later. Anyone on his 1st playthrough will probably make the mistake of using stat boost boxes on 1st wrong hero.
3. Enemy setup - while it is good that you can not berserk/blind all the time it would be really great if not all main late enemies had counter-artifacts. Maybe give them ring of oblivion or other nasty things instead?
4. Artifact power progression is well done, but Any collection is almost useless once you reach main sea area and further.
5. Shazam builds skyship later in game. It sucks watching AI making long moves.
6. Not sure if intended but for Rampart/Tower/Castle/Fortress assault I just took weak enemies and towns first. Then cheesed main enemy.
Main enemy hero tends to not fight your main hero, not sure why.
So you can just keep taking anything he tries to get back with multiple heroes and town portals. You can build army from his towns and then erase him.
That is a time-consuming chore and I would like to be able to defeat main enemy without big losses before doing this.
7. There is a tavern in first inferno town. Not sure if intended.
8. Gelu+Titans+sharpshooters+bow+support units. Did anyone use anything else for main hero?
Nice 8/10 - A Wizards Tale

Author: Ionut (Bucharest), 08-05-2022 11:38
I can not find the monolith to go underground - A Wizards Tale
I can not find the monolith to go underground. Please help!

Author: adrianyo (Cluj, Romania), 20-03-2022 19:08
bugged map - A Wizards Tale
I also get the 644 freeze bug at blue player. It seems nobody has a solution.

-((((

Author: Oddie (Brasil), 09-02-2022 18:09
Tomes - A Wizards Tale
Why are the tomes not working? Even if I equip them the spells are not avaliable... the item became useless...

Author: wasilix, 27-06-2021 09:04
Cathirine without resurrect? - A Wizards Tale
Hi there!

Started this map and so far it has been going alright. I haven't been taking losses up to that point, but Catherine with her meteor shower, big army and high morale just seems extremely unlikely to pull of a lossless victory against. Is there resurrect somewhere available before her, that I missed or is she supposed to be taken on with losses? My best attempt so far was: -3A, -3MG, -12T.

Thanks!

wasilix writes:
27-06-2021 10:04

Still curious - A Wizards Tale

Managed to reduce titan losses to just 2 with all stars aligned the best way. Still curious about my original question.

wasilix writes:
27-06-2021 12:00

Orrin - A Wizards Tale

Also looking for a tip dealing with Castle heroes. It's 234, they all passed armies to Orrin resulting in whooping 98 AAs. He has +2 speed in artifacts and Tactics and I have no speed bonuses. It results in him casting Frenzy and killing my titans in one hit. Without ability to resurrect or to use tactics (even if I had it lol) to shield my valuable units from his 1st strike I don't see any way to fight him head on...

Author: Rob K (Australia), 21-05-2021 11:04
wtf - A Wizards Tale
How the hell are you supposed to progress past the garrison before the first gate (only day 6) when there are 2000+ Naga Queens to beat and all you have are a few archangels and titans and no way to get more troops? Why are there so many enemies that early to beat?

W.T.F.??

maygwan writes:
21-05-2021 14:41

beserk them - A Wizards Tale

thanx

Author: Nicola Acoust (Argentina), 18-11-2020 06:37 Like
10/10 - Nice Map - A Wizards Tale
Epic and enjoyable map. I played it just once, on hard, and very slowly sinec I'm not quite skilled, but anyway I did have to do some AI manipulation flaging dwelling of OP enemies while I grinded my own army or purposely opening certain borders in order to let AI leave their castles (I even made Shorsha grab a boat and make it to other continents).

It was pretty exciting and fun.

Author: Joseph, 12-09-2020 15:49
10/10 - A Wizards Tale
Mighty impressed by how well arranged this map was, just got overwhelmed when opened Dracon. You should have let the archmages join the party instead of being hostile. Also, I put the player difficulty on expert which was a huge mistake. Whoever plays this map do it on easy!

maygwan (D) writes:
12-09-2020 20:17

Glad you enjoyed it - A Wizards Tale

The map is pretty difficult i did do it on expert myself but it was a challenge for sure.

Author: maygwan, 19-04-2020 00:34 Like
NEW HOTA VERSION 2.0 RELEASED - A Wizards Tale
Just released HOTA version 2.0 of the wizards tale. Much more content added with a more challenging map check it out.

tgomly (Mezica) writes:
11-11-2020 08:05

where find version 2? - A Wizards Tale

i search on this server but i can't find version 2.0 of this map. any help? or is other server for good H3 maps?

Author: raducu (Brasov), 25-12-2015 00:14
A wizard tale-Bravo! - A Wizards Tale
I finished it, never got so far before, all skills to 99, level 63, 6k titans, 20k archmages, 10k sharpshooters,3k ancient behemots, etc. The freeze bug did not occurt this time, it's true I played on easy, since at expert was impossible for me. Even easy was very hard. At the end was easy, after you conquer the surface of the map, the undergound will be a piece of cake. Congratulations for the map!

maygwan writes:
29-09-2016 20:14

thanx - A Wizards Tale

Glad you enjoyed the map

Author: raducu (Brasov), 23-12-2015 13:03
Straker it's an idiot, freezes the game - A Wizards Tale
Game freeze on moth 6 week 3 day 2 , because of the blue player straker.He just sits, and do nothing. A very good map, 10 , but because of the bugs 4, my rating is 7. I cannot complete the map, and I have spent some time, it's frustrating. Too bad, one of the best map I have played, if you resolve somehow the bug, I will give 10. All the best!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
23-12-2015 13:31

+ - A Wizards Tale

Those bugs are possible to track only in era II+sod mod. If Maygwan plays the game and sends me saves from that week bug, I can find what's wrong then tell how to fix the map.

raducu (Brasov) writes:
23-12-2015 15:21

Straker it's an idiot, freezes the game - A Wizards Tale

That would be great! I hope that someday we can play this map without bugs, the map has potential.

Author: Maygwan, 10-07-2015 07:28 Like
my other maps - A Wizards Tale
If you enjoyed this check out my hell vs heaven map its fun to play and a challenge. I also have a barbarians story and gelu the necromancer just released.
If you want imposssible maps try version 2 of undead apoc and fantasy conquest.

DragonKnight (London, UK) writes:
10-07-2015 12:16

low.... - A Wizards Tale

You seriously just gave your own map a 10? Wiw thats low really

Maygwan writes:
11-07-2015 07:21

yup - A Wizards Tale

I play my own maps too and i enjoyed it whats the problem?

Author: Eny (Bulgaria), 10-06-2013 23:31
game stuck
the blue player can't finish his turn on month 6, week 4, day 4
the map is good overall

LucianCalin writes:
25-08-2014 15:42

I finished it

Yes I was stuck too in 644 because I explored to much from map. You have to beat the barbarian quickly (it's not so hard with Dracon: Crag Hack still stand in one castle 'cause hi's afraid and you may block Behemonts inside garisson and clone the titans). Or you can cheat with a long long last day and kill'em all from undereground (wich they are boring anyway). Finally my note is 9 (I'm not so skilled like others)

Maygwan writes:
05-07-2015 17:21

thanx

When i get time i will look at the bug that folk are saying is in the map. I played it and finished it but i did it fast so never saw the bug but i have been sorting out some of my maps and revamping them so i will look into this now i have more time.

Author: Wicker, 16-03-2013 01:00
Finished
Nice map, but however suffers same fate as many maps before. The beginning is nice and hard (Castle and Rampart heroes) but then it gets way too easy and the end is boring as hell.

Author: Erlandeca (Sofia, Bulgaria), 12-01-2013 15:24
Play Fast!
If you play too slow, then there's a bug. I finished it before 6th. month and everything was perfect. My advice to those, which have problems - just play more easier maps before this, than play it as fast as you can and it will be OK. Use all heroes you've unlocked!

kenyshor (Arad, Romania) writes:
17-03-2015 23:53

Wtf, 6 moths?

Whats the catch?
Crazy map...how the hell should I beat Sorsha, she got 1k Titans, 2k Nagas..No matter how I use my spells(slow first, berserk first, etc,etc), its just too much for my army.
After I killed Astral, I got left only 150 titans and took army for castle(i`m with tower) to try and fight.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 18-07-2012 00:11
BUG!!!
Mine got stuck halfway through month 5 during Orange's turn. I loaded an older save and played again and it got stuck again with Orange a couple of days after it did the first time.
It's really a pity because I enjoyed it a lot, it's a very nice map, but alas unplayable.

Author: shinoshuke (VIetnam), 30-05-2012 21:34
BUG
It's boring map!!! and Many problems here, the orange has the lightblue keymaster tent, and he got the Dracon! The game is impossible because of many bugs.!!!!

Author: ambarans (Poland), 23-02-2012 16:06
where is Bowstring of the Unicorn's Mane?
I cant open the gate without Bowstring of the Unicorn's Mane. where can I find this artifact?

Author: Elin Yordanov (Germany), 02-02-2012 19:33
game freeze
Same problem. at month 3 or 4, week 3, day 7. The blue player won't end its term and freeze the screen. The game sucked! I also had saves from 1 week ago, but even I end the term without doing anything, it would suck at the same day :(

Author: derp (Jebane, Ethiopia), 31-01-2012 14:10
I have same problem, but with green player and it happens in 9 month 1 week and 3 day. Anyone solved that problemn?

Author: MiiSan (B, Ro), 02-01-2012 22:28
PS
PS: Turning off the sight of the other players' turn won't help either~

Author: MiiSan (B, Ro), 02-01-2012 21:05
game stuck too
I also got the same problem; at month 7, week 4, day 7 at the blue turn it freezes :-/

It would be a shame if I can't continue this map, it's one of the best maps I play on Heroes.

Author: Lopa (BV, Ro), 29-12-2011 23:10
game stuck also
i have the same problem. The blue player can't end it's turn. can't say how irritating this can be after you spent some hours on the map.

Author: Mike, 06-12-2011 13:32
game stuck
got the same problem. at month 7 week 3 day 3, blue player wasn't able to finish its turn and the screen just froze. help.

Author: Gimo (LT, VLN), 19-11-2011 14:09
Game stuck
My game stuck no month 6 week 4 day 4, blue player just cant finish its turn. Any ideas?

Author: the player (izmir), 08-11-2011 16:12
bugged
the map/screen has been freezed different times when (after 2-3 month) turn on green or blue player.

i think have a bug on the map/underground.

Author: maygwan (uk), 17-10-2011 13:05 Like
scrolls
Author: Slavi Karapachov (Bulgaria), 16-10-2011 23:21
something is wrong
the scrolls i get are water elemental and sorrow...... where is the problem?

I am not sure how that is happening i just looked in map editor and the scrolls are definately implosion and beserk so i have no clue how you are getting water elemental and sorry unless you have wogified the map or something???

Author: Slavi Karapachov (Bulgaria), 16-10-2011 23:21
something is wrong
the scrolls i get are water elemental and sorrow...... where is the problem?

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy