Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Bugs from the previous map have been fixed. New adventures, new faces for the heroes and more ..
Tips: Keep the rings in the game, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

The Anduin is a mighty river and has long neld the Mordor at day. Yet the Dark Lord does not yield up his desires so easily. In secret, a host hast come forth from the very gates of Minas Morgul. It camps along the Anduin's east bank.

Added: 18-06-2017

Heroes 3 maps: All will Fight | Happy New Year! | King | Shogun

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 |

Author: Hradec (Česko), 12-12-2023 20:55 Like
Mystic orb - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0
Hi Guys,
I am trying to fight the Lich King, for which I need Wizard's Well.
For it, I have Charm of Mana and
Talisman of Mana but I have never seen Mystic Orb of Mana.
I checked some YouTube videos and other players got it randomly from treasure chests, but I didn't. Does anybody have any advice? Thanks

Author: Gregory (Berlin), 25-10-2022 22:38 Like
Cannot hire Aragorn in Bree - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0
Hello to the community & Vallex for this great map
I am struggling to recruit Aragorn whenever Frodo gets to Bree. I only see Legolas... which does not make sense;
I use VCMI and LOTR v4.0 map...
Has anyone had this issue on any previous versions maybe? Thanks a lot.

Author: Matthieu (France), 18-06-2018 11:00 Like
Change Heroes faces - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0
Hi, how can I change heroes III faces into more actual faces ?
I tried 2.0 and 3.0 versions, but pictures are "old".

Thanks for all

Albert writes:
02-04-2020 20:02

Change Hearoes faces - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

You have to copy data files into data folder.

Matthieu (SAVIGNEUX) writes:
05-04-2020 14:44

change heroes faces - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

Thanks for all, perfect !

Author: Tony (Sofia), 18-05-2017 00:38
I gave away the orb and now cant beat Balrog - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0
How can i beat Balrog without the orb of invulnerability? Why would the author do that?

Author: gadabout (Sofia, Bulgaria), 06-03-2017 23:52 Like
Браво! - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0
Картата е пълна лудница! Поздравлен ия за труда и идеите! На моменти скритите артефакти малко ми идваха в повече и едва се сдържах да не чийтвам, но затова пък опознах картата през Map Editora като петте си пръста :P

Надявам се на друга такава чудесна карта. Благодаря!

Author: mushroom (Nazareth, Israel), 20-02-2015 21:27
imps blocking boat landing
Commented a bit too soon.. now after escaping Balrog I'm unable to cross the Anduin river because an imp is blocking my boat landing area

I tried to lure pink to attack a different hero in the boat with low troops but he didn't move

What can I do to fix this?? thanks
imps blocking boat landing

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
20-02-2015 23:18

bug

This is H3 known feature (week of creatures) which usually screws every nice large map. The only solution to have safe games is to play this sod map in Era platform, with only SoD mod enabled.

frifix writes:
15-11-2020 19:24

Imps block the way - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

It's the duty of the mapmaker to avoid these narrow places !

Author: mushroom (Nazareth, Israel), 20-02-2015 21:00
no need to fight balrog?
I can avoid fighting Balrog by capturing the castle then continuing above ground (or just town portal away), when Balrog tries to reclaim the castle he just loses and the game tells me orange has been vanquished. Is this by design?

You shall not pass indeed...

Loving the map so far!! :)

Author: pa6a 4ebura6kin (sofia/bulgaria), 06-10-2013 02:17 Like
браво Валекс
браво пич евала за труда има интересни моменти картата

Author: King Theoden, 30-09-2013 17:28
Nice hero
Is it ok that king teoden survived?

Author: Bully (Warsaw, Poland), 08-08-2013 06:47
Pendant of life
Very nice map, but i can't find pendant of life and i need it to go throught the gate? can you help me? :)

vallex writes:
08-08-2013 13:20

Pendant of life

Look in the sea near Angmar

Flou writes:
21-07-2020 23:26

thx vallex - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

very good map
thx vallex !

Author: Darick Wardh (Sweden), 27-07-2013 19:20 Like
Too many heroes...
Do I need all the heroes during the game? or can I delete one? It's impossible to release someone from prison, given that I already have 8 heroes.
Grateful for answers =) Love the map =)

Anders writes:
17-09-2017 01:30

. - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

just put one of your champs inside a city to defend.

Author: Mad-Max (Serbia), 06-09-2012 16:15
For vallex (Bulgaria)
I have problem,
with Frodo I can`t pass the spot where`s Quest Guard in Mordor, I give him a Hat (Quest Guard disappears) but can`t go on.
Can you fix this?

Here`s picture:
http://img820.images hack.us/img820/5835/ mordorq.jpg

Author: Mad-Max (Serbia), 03-09-2012 20:27
Reaching Bree
I found the way, almost to give up!
Take Frodo down to Watering Hole ant move him step by step across lake and that`s it, Bree at less!

Author: Mad-Max (Serbia), 01-09-2012 02:53
Reaching Bree
I waiting for the same answer.
I guess it`s bug.
But only you and me ask for this problem, realy don`t know how other pass this part ...
Hope they tell us

Author: mileper2nd (Romania), 31-08-2012 02:56
Frodo rush
Any hint how to get to Bree? I'm stucked with Frodo behind the 3rd Green Gate,near Bree, but I don't have a clue what to do next. Can't run back because Dark Lord waits me near the gate.

carl writes:
01-07-2016 20:00

LOD2.1 - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

just go behind the green gate then w8 until the 1st dwelling. then go stable for add more walk. then go to green green quest to open then run to other end of the green gate. untill u reach bree.

Marcus writes:
04-04-2021 00:53

frodo rush - Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

It doesn't solve the problem. Problem comes when reaching the third passage, NEAR bree!

Author: Mad-Max (Serbia), 30-08-2012 01:53
Help!
How to release Aragorn, where to find him?
Frodo can`t reach Bree, I arrive near castle behind 2nd green gate and can`t go further without die.
Where to find Recanter`s Cloak and Cape of Velocity?

Zna li neko kako mogu da oslobodim Aragorna, gde mogu da ga nađem?
Froda ne mogu da dovedem do Bree-a a da ne poginem, prođem drugu zelenu kapiju i tu se zaglavim, ako otvorim prolaz nemam gde, dođe Dark Lord i skalpira me, nije li neki bag?
Gde da nađem Recanter`s Cloak and Cape of Velocity kako bi otvorio prolaz za Witch King-a 1?

Author: Koshak (Sacramento, United States), 05-04-2012 23:54
Dark Blue Tent
Never mind my previous posts, I found the Blue tent, very nicely hidden.

Author: Koshak70 (Sacramento, United States), 05-04-2012 09:00
Dark Blue Tent
I'm at the point where Aramir wins the race. I was looking for a dark blue tent, and even-though the hint says "the blue tent is behind the dragon lair in the Brown Lands", I couldn't find it there. So I opened the map with the map editor, and found the blue keymasters tent at the location of 77:139 (behind town, and not a dragon layer) which is behind the blue borders. And that makes it inaccessible.

Author: Koshak (Sacramento, United States), 03-04-2012 04:36
Can't make Balrog to go to any town.
I can't make Balrog to go to any town. I also can't access subterranean gate that's near Rivendell. Balrog is just standing there between the two green gates. Any hints? Thank you.

Author: Камен (България), 19-03-2012 18:44
Фарамир + black
намерих Фарамир , но сега не мога да намеря черната палатка :)

Author: Камен (България), 19-03-2012 16:53
Фарамир
здрасти vallex :) поздравлен ия за картата , имаш 10 , но къде си скрил Фарамир

Author: findfaramir (here), 09-03-2012 07:14
need help
where can i find faramir???

XOR writes:
06-07-2013 15:34

Have you found him ?

Same problem here, wondering if you solved it... I've been searching for a long time, can't find Faramir.

Author: Jim (USA), 29-02-2012 03:50
Smaug
After you kill smaug, find gimli and conquer dale, what do I do now?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 07-02-2012 23:12
Re: v.3.0
The map is ready to play :)
http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/maps. php?keywords=Vallex& type=&size=&sort=3

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 07-02-2012 14:40
Re: v.3.0
If any of you finish the game without hints or help - I'll admire. :)

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 07-02-2012 14:19
v. 3.0
I finish v 3.0 of the map. Many of the adventures, enemy heroes, quests and story lines are completly new. I'm sure you will enjoy to play it again. There are small quests that can be played only with certain heroes and their special skills. In them you can not use your main character. I think this will make the game very interesting and fun. I'm now waiting for site administrators to update the old map or to publish it as a completely new one.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 07-02-2012 00:45
one of the best!
Just wonderful, very fun and interesting map with new heroes portraits. One of the best I have ever played. 101 days, 496 score, Archangel. Slow, but I wanted to enjoy exploring all places. I was a little bit tired from hard chinese maps, for that reason this map was like a perfect fresh breath for me. Thank you very much! The purpose of the author was ----- I try to hinder the player in finding a way or artifact or keymaster tent. I tried to build a real labyrinth----- and he did a perfect work.
Some comments. 1. The enemy must be stronger or the towns less crowded or the gifts in all map and near Dwarf T. less generous. The most strong was Balrog /blind devils+slow phoenixes+ clone+ shooting them, don’t forget ammo card!/ and I was a little bit disappointed when he did not give me any artifact /for me it must be armor of wonder to avoid long labyrinth :)/. 2. Faramir prison is very hidden. I needed to read comments to find it. Thank god you can use view air, earth spell to find artifacts :) 3. If the idea was to left the hero without spell points before Kingdom Death house – it does not work because you can take another hero to pass him first and, the second hero still contain all spell points and the battle is quite easy because there is no cursed /it looks like cursed?/ land before the city. You must do that all passing people lose spell points. 4. For Gandolf it is possible to pass through 2way portal at the beginning of the game using Fly spell /I did it but I understood that I am losing all the brightness of the map and came back/ – I think you need to change 2way portal with 1way exit gate /because all heroes will possess town portal spell at this point of game.5. I did not like long sea voyage and underground labyrinth, but well…Frodo adventure lasted 3 long movies too…:)

Author: maygwan, 05-02-2012 17:48
great map
some critiscm the maps gets very easy mid game and stays easy till the end. once you get like 30k dendroids n 15k champions. Also i had no resistance from the barbarians i dont know if the hero died but the prisons were untouched. So were the towns.

alex 1 of tye heroes in the prison as one on.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 05-02-2012 15:42
Severe problem reported
Hello

A player in China reports a severe bug, that is, Gandalf can use Fly and then get out, while Frodo (Jenova) can see the Behemoth and the nearby place, and Gandalf can directly fly across without giving off the Spellbinder's Hat...

Please fix it

And who make the 8 points? I hope it is not Petre (Bucharest, Romania), he has already ruined the maprating of Uprising the Great...

Author: alex, 05-02-2012 00:03
no way?
hello, can somebody tell me what to do next after I conquer the pink castles near Bree? I can't pass a quest guard because I don't have the cape of conjuring. Where can I get it? thanks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy