Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One Middle-Earth Map to Rule them All.
Play as the men of Minas Tirith (Blue), the elves of Lothlorien (Green) or the wizards of the White Council (Red) as champions of the West

Added: 20-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: New level of challenge | Adventures in Ancient Greece | Circle of Four | Guardhouse of Earth

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 11-04-2021 18:51
nice adventure - Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth
played blue,challenge was to free prisoners in mordor , take angel wings go for the TP scroll.
been everywhere,almost,but that wasnt significant.
i will give it a try without allies so ,i believe, the challenge will grow especialy in resources!
probleme is map is made for SOD so i will put all spellson and just restrict them banned in any castle.
so it will give a reason to fight for AH,TOEM AND TOAM.
excellent job anyways!

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 19-12-2017 11:37
myth - Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth
Overall, the map is nice. A tough challange. I've played for the first time with Tower, but stopped after about 3 weeks. Got mad at the skills. After that I went and tried with Rampart. I felt that the game is lost after 7 weeks. Tried again and got rekt after two months.

My first try with Castle was decent. I was close to win the battle with Sauron. He only left with 2 Devils. I didn't had town portal and I had only about 50% of the troups I could've had on me. Decided not to go through, but I gave it another try with Castle.

This time all went great (today). After an early battle (around week 8) with someone, I got Cloack of the Undead King. Went to the tavern and had a direct lucky pick: Sandro. Transfered all I had on him and from now on was a race to conserve Rampart for Treasury and to farm liches, and also run from Sauron. I couldn't care less about any of the castles. Every day 7 I sold every resources I had just to get a lil extra money. After opened a path with Aragorn and fought 1000 skeletons, I went underground and found Town Portal Scroll. Used it to go north to the Tower and take Azzure so I could move first always and Haste my troups or slow the enemies. All went great and I started to hunt them down. From month 3 all battles were on auto. However, I'm almost done now, in month 5 and 2 weeks. It's a pain to wait over 1 minute for my allies to move. On top of that, Red just moves up and down on a subterran gate (no move points are lost). I waited for him do to something else for 1 hour (went to eat and take a shower, came back and he's stil doing it). I'm so fucking triggered right now because I haven't saved in 1.2 months because it wasn't neeeded to take too much care. So I will not continue this anymore. I'll give the map a 9.

Author: Mikk (Estonia), 04-08-2015 14:47
My favorite map - Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth
It's really interesting to play as good guys. Really easy as bad ones. When you choose champion game, its impossible to win it because Sauron is too strong and he also has armageddons blade. Still since it is so interesting, 10 points

Author: Martin Beev (Bulgaria), 23-02-2015 00:22
Little changes
If you change the map rules through the Map Editor to disable teams and, off course, you avoid to play on the side of Orange player, the map becomes very hard and interesting, from the point of view of battles and ability to survive.
Nice map!

Author: Brad (Lativia), 13-05-2012 04:43 Like
map ok
Nice map, but not difficult, after a while there is no more challenge left. 9 from me.

Author: Jelly, 13-02-2012 21:03
oops
Sorry my commments meant for a different LOTR map - darn you, google! :) Please forgive me!

Author: Jelly (UK), 13-02-2012 21:01
Excellent map
Hi I thought the map was really enjoyable and so well thought out. Some of the hiding of objects is fiendish! I am stuck near the end as I can't make the Armageddon's Blade, presuming I need the spell scroll but can't find it. Definitely giving it a 10 and thank you so much for making it!

Author: portela, 01-02-2012 19:25
very nice
Map is very great I liked it :) but giving 3 crystal dragons for red is maybe too big boost because after that the game becomes much easier :S would be maybe much more challenging without them because at the beginning you have not really much money so building own army is quite hard. But with these dragons you can easily continue game (my superhero with implo and ressu had only the crystal dragons and the orange for example hadn't any chance to beat him..) ;)

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 25-01-2012 05:15
Valery
Hello, a long time I haven't talked to you.

Of course I understand what you say, hard maps are too many, especially in Chinese Maps Guild(almost all impossible). I never think hard maps are always good or else. Whether it's good map depends on who plays it. If you still remember, my top is always Uprising, never Empire series, you can never change others' opinions.

So, viewpoint determines everythings, and happiness determines good or bad. it is concept of mapmaking. or like you say, interesting. but a thousand readers/players have one thousand Lindaiyu( Jade ), or you like to say Hamlet? a map cannot satisfy all players, but it is suitable for you and you feel magical, that's enough, Lord of Rings middle earth is a good enough map for Valery.

many old chinese players say they love Eternal Love, many new say they think LKnight is the best, but as for me, I always prefer the salty wind in Uprising

a game can bring people happiness, a map can make people satisfactory, it is the best.

And I'll have one long and important period of not playing Heroes3 maps and not using computers, so...

Good-bye

Author: Valery (France), 24-01-2012 21:59 Like
Aeris
I think that an Heroes map is not good because hard battles, super story or well placed events. But because the feelings it procures, through various features.

That's why the maps on top are still The Empire of the World of Kispalko. Not the hardest, but certainly the most magic maps, as we can see through the millions of comments, threads in forums etc.

And this LoTR map has a magic feeling, which is the result of happy mixtures between story, terrain design and realism, regardless the original.

Of course, I also saw that it is easy to play, monsters join, AI is not enough boosted, but it is not what matters in the end. We have enough hard maps out, but less interesting.

Author: Druski (Florida, USA), 24-01-2012 07:20
Keep up the feedback!
Your feedback is much appreciated! I have to admit though that the '1' and '3's entirely a coincidence (though if you count the 1st and 3rd letters of the 1st and 3rd rumors that arrive on the 1st and 3rd months there is a secret message... well, not really) I do think that its neat you noticed that, I honestly had no idea!

As to the event placing, some are meant to not be discovered on your first play though. Instead, they're meant to be stumbled on in different play thoughs, allowing you to continuously 'discover' new things (same with the ambushes).

We are grateful for the ratings as its the best way for more people to find the map to enjoy it as well. Thanks again!
Druski & Arknight

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 24-01-2012 06:46
Im' coming for a try
hey, I think Druski the author deliberately save map in 13:13, 1,3,2012, right? You must be a lover of number 1 and 3

I love 3 most and 130 is also my favorite number, if you play Where the Beauty, you'll find lots of 130s

but this map is a little far from what I think is masterpiece, seen from the event-placing, just like (107,67,0) and (106,71,0)

most ambushed events can be easily avoided

I don't think most sceneries beautiful, apart from (50,53,0)'s creative decorations

some details well handled, but also some places not good enough

it must have taken an enormous amount of hard work, so I think I shouldn't say too much bad words

this map is much better than most maps, though a little not satisfactory compared to maps I think are perfect

anyway, well-done

10 points also, in the site lots of ordinary and bad-done maps got 10 the best also, so how can this good map not 10?

Author: Valery (France), 24-01-2012 04:50 Like
Congrats
I am not fan of LotR but this map is really great. The events are well written, and story is fluent. Congrats, masterwork.

Author: Druski (Florida, USA), 19-01-2012 01:11
Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth
This map represents over a decade of playtesting and tweaking. Designed for 1-3 allied players against 5 AI, you are in for a significant challenge to defend Middle Earth from the Evil Dark Lord.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy