Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:07

thx - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Čau Morty, díky za lajk:) Jsem rád, že se mapa líbila. Jakou jsi hrál verzi? Předpokládám, že 1.8. Měl jsi někde problém něco najít nebo bylo něco zcela nelogického? Pokračování je téměř hotové, nyní se testuje. more...

Author: 32167 , 21-04-2024 13:54

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

There are many great mapmakers on the site. And the author of this map is definitely one of them. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lucifer returns - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lucifer returns - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lucifer returns

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Evil in you!

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Surrea: {The Shift} | A Pirate's Life For Me! | Favourable Winds | crapcore

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Author: vasyneo (Austria), 08-02-2019 16:09
Amazing map - Lucifer returns
The map is very hard...a lot of blocking ability on Dragons...it's a 10 map for sure...you can see the hard work behind...keep it that way

Author: Bogdan (Vancouver), 23-10-2016 10:42 Like
Nice map - Lucifer returns
This is a very good map though I would've enjoyed it a lot more if it was ERA-compatible. I got used to ERA and its plugins. Now I almost can't play non-era maps. Couldn't finish. Got bored on the 9th month and stopped playing. Please, make this map for ERA. And take a look at this: http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=8288&PID=1395 632#focus

ks writes:
24-10-2016 21:08

hi - Lucifer returns

Hi and 10x for voting :)
I dont like era at all
Everybody, feel free to edit, mod, change and etc any of my maps

Bogdan (Canada) writes:
13-07-2022 21:03

Decided to revisit the map after 8 years, lol - Lucifer returns

Great map. Almost finished it now. It's not that hard really when you know what you're doing.

Not sure if there's anything else to do: Killed Melodia, captured the Evil In You castle. But the blue seems to still have a turn. It does nothing on its turn, and I don't see where the blue is. I think I own all castles. Anyhow, I'm playing this WOG map on ERA, so some minor glitches are expected. Stil, an amazing map. Great job. I wonder how much time it took to complete. Very enjoyable.

Bogdan (Canada) writes:
13-07-2022 21:16

- Lucifer returns

I think about using this map as an easy map to transition a person from a casual HOMM3 player to a hardcore one :) I'm actually inbetween this map and TEW IV. TEW goes further, but also is a lot more complex.

Author: arngrimm (Poland), 23-07-2016 04:12
Inexhaustible Cart of Lumber - Lucifer returns
Where is Inexhaustible Cart of Lumber ?

Bogdan (Vancouver) writes:
23-10-2016 10:43

qwe - Lucifer returns

just open the map in the editor and ctrl+f it...

Author: Daniel (Ro), 25-10-2014 15:36
Almost finished!
At 12 month i kill all except Melodia ...got entire map...Then took me about 2 month to finish all my active quests..to get evil academy and prepare for Melodia (for me battle with Orin was harder comparing with Melodia).So....i almost finished...and i have to admit that i read all the comments for this map...some with very usefull hints. I would need just a small help...to finish it. After killing Melodia...what should i do? The Victory is not achieved...i see a blue player left...whitout anyhero...but i dont see him on my visible map...
Overall a good an relaxing map! At least for me.An awesome graphics!
Thank you very much sir for this map!
:)

Daniel (Ro) writes:
25-10-2014 15:45

Got it

I understand why i need lvl 5 spells!
So...its finished...!
Thx again!

Author: theProfessor (MN, USA), 20-02-2013 10:34
nice twist!
+10
Be proud of this one KingSlayer. Good maps are supposed to be challenging; which in turn requires intelligence & creativity to win.
This Snake guy seem to be a little short in that area...

Things i liked:
- removing speed bonus from stack exp created a challenge (no automatic 1st strike eliminates mass slow/haste overpowering)
- well times placement of bonuses (Orb casts twice enables dispel + slow/bezerk against creatures with magicgmirror)
- delayed access to Treasury (gold multiplying) until right before you need to upgrade Archdevils
- a bunch of other stuff :)

Any good player will dig into this map to discover the intricacies (like Demon stacking: letting captured neutrals intentionally die in battle so you can raise them as Demons...i'm looking at you Valery)

Keep making maps and I will keep playing them! Snake can go EABOD

Author: KingSlayer, 18-09-2012 03:07
Hi
My e-mail is brutalicuss@yandex.r u, not - kingslayer.bulgariq@ gmail.com
Sorry, Ive mentioned (many times) that Ive havent access to .gmail mail and this mail is not valid yet.
This new mail is signed on map "just another map" (at some sign) and at the last map - "Lucifer returns"

Guys, if you really wants to ask me someting... write here or at brutalicuss@yandex.r u

Author: corn flakes, 15-09-2012 23:31
good looking
this also looks very nice. maybe you are an artist in real world, i think :D anyway i think that you will get notification to your email when i write here... i wrote something to your art war map :)

Author: ks, 07-08-2012 13:28
oh
I know gary/doda/etc I know... I realized also that you can not play. Really sorry about this

Author: Gary (Deutschland), 07-08-2012 01:29
look like map is random with nice picture
how is to make soo nice picture?? but map not good. to much boring, all the day same same, to difecult munster but no play. no good..

Author: m (Bulgaria), 06-08-2012 22:02
Scarlet
I will finish this map later and began your other map "Scarlet crusade" and posted there.

Author: ks, 04-08-2012 09:45
Здрасти
Сори бях малко на почивка :)
Ти щом си бил Мелодия, вече нямаш грижи (поне не може да ти свърши преждеврем енно картата)
Остава само да се докопаш до последният замък (с ДД разбира се) и си готов :) (ако не си свършил вече де)

Author: m (Bulgaria), 03-08-2012 19:12
Sled
Намерих някаква врътка.Мис

Author: m (Bulgaria), 03-08-2012 19:07
Victory
Melodia defeated.With 2300 HB and 10000 demons.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 03-08-2012 01:16
Melodia
Мелодия ме изненада.
Очаквах нещо да се случи,де,за това си стоях плътно до замъка.
Първо имаше мой герой в самия замък,та на първия релоад го разкарах,т

Author: Valery (France), 02-08-2012 12:38 Like
20th century
Snake is on a crusade to kill mapmakers. He also said that my Time of Prophecy worths -10 for playability.

That's life today, some people behind a keyboard and full anonymity forgot what means respect for long work.
How dare to call a well known mapmaker who gave so many months from his free time for others, a LOSER?

A matter of education.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 01-08-2012 02:25
Orrin
Battle still not finished,but screenshot is beautiful!
http://img191.images hack.us/img191/6170/ orrin.png

Author: ks, 01-08-2012 02:08
Бе не им обръщай внимание :) Луди всякакви съм видял тук. Даже едно време преди потвържден ието по мейл си нямаш и на идея какво беше..леле някаква лудница. Добре че админа успя да спре това :)

Не ми е добър английския , за това в основната част от картите ми има малко история... но това не проблема, повярвай ми. Например в scarlet crusade я правихме с един френд, има толкова много история, ама толкова много, че аз честно тук не съм видял карта с по-добра, смислена и пълна история, и от към съобщения и напътствия и бъзици и какво ли не... и какво?? пак и се намръщиха ахахахах
Гледай си кефа и не се връзвай на никой, независимо от гръмкият му ник, някаква виртуална слава, его и прочие.
Тия истинските фенове на играта, от тях лошо няма да чуеш, това е истината.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 01-08-2012 00:55
Story
I think more story(messages) in the map wouldnt harm it-some players give respect for maps with much story in them!
Maybe he thought that I am the second guy,who helped you with the map!:)

Author: ks, 31-07-2012 23:59
Shame
Whoever says that the map is not balanced and have no game-playing and like a random map: 1st - jealous 2nd - cant play heroes 3th - have personal reason with me.
I tested this map 40-50 times...and Im sure its hard and have best game-play. Because Im very good player and I know very well whats mean good map, hard, not for indians.. If anybody think Im wrong let play with me! And I show him whats exactly I mean :) But If this lose from me I will insist to sa that this is the best map ever, publicly, in some fan-forum like heroescommunity :)
Anyone?

Otherwise, I never wrote bad thing for ANY map here. Why?! Because I respect for labor and the willingness of others in the name of this nice game.

Shame on you guys, you gets up like some heroes from my maps, really!

Author: m (Bulgaria), 31-07-2012 23:04
Two
King Slayer,what this last poster writes about two of you?Is King Slayer a name for duo?
(A little input in English for 10s to come back)

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 31-07-2012 22:06
@The Edge (NZ)
What is this, a loser-convention? One loser comes to support the other? I'm sorry to have upset you dude, just don't cry! FYI, I'm really not a map maker, never made a map myself. So that means I have to like bad maps? Well, there are many bad movies, books, songs and other things that I don't like, even though I can't make better ones myself... I wonder if you can understand this. Probably not, since you don't know how to accept any critic: if I don't like your maps, it must be because I can't play, or because I'm jealous. SURE! I chose the biggest two losers in mapmaking world to be jealous of: not Timothy Duncan, not Amethyst the Fire_Witch, not Valery Rogacev, not even Baron, who all make epic, superb maps, with fantasy, humor, originality and a good story, and all have my deepest admiration; no, I'm jealous at YOU two losers for making time-wasting, random-based, senseless maps. Bitch, please.

Author: ks, 31-07-2012 00:42
hah
Мерси мерси, радвам се че има хирос метал маниаци също :)) С това и още няколко тогавашни групи прослушах всъщност :) Сега съм на melodeath, death почти не слушам.
Ето и от мен поздрав. Подобни слушам в момента. Можеш да се сетиш и кой е правил kлипчето :D
http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=ROT4sKxZ_ NM

Викам да спреме спама, че ще ни гърбят. Виж вече изнервихме немците. Тая карта я довършвах именно там, така че да се сърдят на себе си :)

Като гледам ще успееш да минеш картата. Само накрая има една врътка...ам

Author: m (Bulgaria), 30-07-2012 23:45
Evil Academy
Добрах се до академията !Харесва ми! По случай че вече мога да я използвам и по повод една от табелките,

Author: ks, 30-07-2012 22:56
sorry dude
I havent any guilt that you cant play heroes :)))

Author: Doda (Germany), 30-07-2012 22:05
One of the worst maps ever
The picture maybe look very beautiful, but the game itself is really very bad and boring, I don't know how they make this picture so beautiful but that's the only good thing about it

Author: ks, 30-07-2012 20:52
палатки
аз бих побързал щото на 15-ия месец някъде ще има неприятна изненада. идеята е да се вземе черната палатка и да се докопаш бързо до рампартите , който ще ти изкарат достатъчно кинти за да можеш да правиш по-натам ъпгрейди на цялата си войска в турбо-дяво

Author: m (Bulgaria), 30-07-2012 19:21
Черната
Абе гледам че черната е близо до замъка дето размених 6666 фам. с 222 Дяв.Не съм се сбил още за нея.
А видях на едитора че виолетоват а и тя се стига по хероеското море(за другото за момента нямам възможност ).
Като гледам много от замъците им са с черен вход.
Засега събирам 1111 ефр.султ.
А иначе верно нямам особено какво друго да правя с Рашка освен пак да им дишам във врата!:)

Author: ks, 30-07-2012 16:29
мда, освободил си вече пандори за втората вълна гадове :)
Сега трябва да им вземеш замъците според коя палатка набараш и да намериш път към черната палатка, където трябва да внимаваш с Орин :)
Иначе на кое море си, на нашето или на хироското :D

Author: m (Bulgaria), 30-07-2012 14:26
http://img24.imagesh ack.us/img24/5285/ta zar2.png

Author: m (Bulgaria), 30-07-2012 11:22
Тазар
Взе да ме хваща страх,като гледам Тазар с легион Архангели да идва да ми взема замъците.
Особено като се сетя за скорпита и дракони,ко

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-119 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy