Author: Sasha (Serbia), 27-03-2017 22:00

Invasion - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

Hm, I get your point. It was a bit too much for me. I was able to kill them all since had strong army but after grinding 10 of them I felt bored. This is my personal feeling and it might be challenging for other player. Thanks for the map though. It was challenging. more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 18:15

Oh and... - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

I guess it goes without saying the map is supposed to be played on impossible setting. Otherwise the enemy won't hire extra heroes :)

But I guess you always play on impossible so shouldn't be a problem? more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 18:14

My bad - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

The map file was correct, but I'd forgotten to activate spare heroes for them. Therefore the enemy doesn't hire more heroes if you manage to win them in battle without them escaping.

Such a tiny mistake causing such a major headache.

Go me.

Map waiting to be uploaded. I apologize more...

Author: Maygwan , 27-03-2017 18:12

Thats correct - Balance - Heroes 3 map

You can however go in and change the editor to allow solo play on the other factions. i played a few on solo just to test the map based on the multiplay aspect. more...

Author: Cesar (Sweden), 27-03-2017 12:50

Necro - Balance - Heroes 3 map

But at solo challeng i could only pick necro it had boosted ai i said ^^ more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 11:19

Luck factor - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

Oh and some heroes being easy or not is also always about luck. You know how AI can sometimes be stupid and break down their armies and sometimes unite them under one main-hero. Sometimes they come at you with twice the army, sometimes with half of it and then lost both halves due to not being prepa more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 11:14

Invasion - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

Yeah, I understand it can be a bit frustrating at that point, but I'd like you to think of it other way... think of it as a twist in plot.

I know it feels frustrating just when you feel like you're SO close to victory, just when you've taken all the towns that you're quickly l more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 11:10

TP - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

You get TP when you really need it, which is during the mid/end-game invasion.

Pink hero with 1000 of each dragons is guarding it. You can either defeat it yourself taking some heavy penalties or alternatively you can take over all their castles in which case the hero is banished in 7 days and th more...

Author: Lauri , 27-03-2017 11:02

weird - The First Circle - Heroes 3 map

That is most weird, shouldn't happen.

In the original version there was the problem of enemy no longer recruiting more heroes - which apparently you didn't have. I fixed it in this version so that they can hire more... but weird enough, they don't...?

I have to take a look late more...

Author: Shinoshuke (VietNam), 27-03-2017 09:32

MoS- Powerful ! - TEW IV Commodus' Revenge - Heroes 3 map

Hi valery!!! I've just finished TEW IV the second times with MOS, 3 month earlier than MoD (M5W3D1 vs M8W3D6). At first it's harder but later it's more powerful with a lot of super demons. Really enjoyed your art...:D. I'm going Alexander the Great and when i finish i'll inf more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 9.72 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Labirynt | Dolina smierci | Krew i honor | Buda i Kajtek

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | ... | 331-338 |

Author: Geezers (USA), 02-03-2017 12:27
Extremely good map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Extremely good map with plenty of puzzles and battles that involve deep strategy and thinking - not like a normal map where one wins if one has more units.

It is very immersive, but at the part where Frodo had to run from the Dark Lord, the latter was blocking Frodo, and I had no way to get him to move, so I had to use cheat to give Frodo fly to progress.

Author: Apple (Singapore), 28-02-2017 16:17
Heavily Bugged map - Cannot be passed! - Lord of The Rings 3.0
After playing for a few hours, I am stuck at the part where Gandalf is in Ered Luin.

If you go straight up the lane, you will see a naga building, then there is a pool below it with a boat across it.

There is absolutely NO WAY to progress further.

Tried everything - wait for many turns , but got stuck.

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 02-12-2016 15:31
amulet of life - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Somebody help me! Where to get a second "amulet of life"? Ran into a post and can't pass it. All searched. No amulet there. Where can I get it?

Pasha (Saint-Petersbourg, Russia) writes:
11-03-2017 17:46

Same problem - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Hi, Alex! It as a year ago, i know, but... did you find damn amulet? :)

Author: fingor (Harlow , Uk), 26-05-2016 21:31
dark blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How can I get to dark blue tent? I know where it is, but I can't get there.I won the race with Sparrow, what next??? help pls

B (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
31-05-2016 16:58

Q guard - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You need to pass a quest guard in the Brown Lands(between Mordor and the barbarians around the lake). You will need 2 other pendants to do so.

Flame writes:
05-03-2017 07:53

I can't find the Brown Tent. - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I know I was told twice but I still can not find that brown tent.Could you help me?

someGuy (UK) writes:
05-03-2017 11:36

tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

behind shelob's lair there is a sea get in at the end of it there is a whirpool use it till u get in a place where it has a sign on the land. get on land and look behind the black smoke from the vulcanos

Flame writes:
07-03-2017 06:45

Having problems. - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I am still puzzled..could you show me a screenshot,please? I hope it's not too much to ask.

Author: myth7676 (Toronto), 02-05-2016 20:58
Tome of AirMagic? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How do I get to the tome of air magic? I have the other two. Thanks!

fingor (Harlow , Uk) writes:
03-05-2016 18:58

mr - Lord of The Rings 3.0

sorry Myth, I can't help you but maybe you can help me... I'm stucked in the beginning. How can I take Frodo to Bree? Dark Lord is too fast, I've got boots + 2 gloves... and also there is no passage (quest guard seeks Aragorn ). The other thing is: I can't use Admiral's hat . it doesn't want to go into a head slot (looks like a bug !!!) any advice ??? thanks

Markmasters writes:
03-05-2016 19:08

Didn't play, but: - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Your issues may be caused by a few things:

Is the artefact a COMBO artefact? if yes, make sure you got room in all spots of your inventory.

Gloves of speed do not stack, if you're too slow, disband the SLOWEST unit in your army, this will quicken up your armies speed. Hope this helped.

03-05-2016 19:17

thanks - Lord of The Rings 3.0

thanks for advice ,I had no idea that combo artefacts work like this... the second advice does not apply ,i have only 1 unit , can't dismiss ... thanks again

03-05-2016 19:33

suggestion - Lord of The Rings 3.0

what you can do Myth is open the map in the editor and look for it ...maybe this helps...

31-05-2016 16:52

Watering holes - Lord of The Rings 3.0

There are several watering holes south of the quest guard, who seeks Aragorn. Click on the first one and when Frodo reaches it, click on the next one and repeat. Then you'll be able to reach Bree.

31-05-2016 16:54

You are not supposed to have it - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You are not supposed to have it. For the ending you'll need the grail.

31-05-2016 16:55

You need the other 3 tomes - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You need the other 3 tomes

Author: anjou (Budapest, Hungary), 22-03-2016 15:02 +10
defeating Dark Lord-can't find Berserk - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Great map, but I'm stuck at Dark Lord. I've read in lots of comments that it can be easily done with Berserk but I dont have it. Where am I supposed to get it?

31-05-2016 17:08

Berserk - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Make Dark lord go to the southern border gate by flaging his dwellings and then retreating outside of his area. He will end the turn very far from his castle. Use Legolas to campure it and teleport your most powerful magic hero there.Run into inner Mordor with both heroes. Close to Barad-dur is a magic shrine, which is actually a seer's hut, and you will learn Berserk. The fight is still tough, so I recomend you fight him when you are in Minas Morgul or when he has left some of his troops behind.

krayzie writes:
05-10-2016 03:19

Dark Lord - Archangels - Lord of The Rings 3.0

By that time you have another Admiral's Hat. Put that on your main hero and use the portal next to Minath Morgul to go to the place where Gandalf started at the beginning. There are lots of Archangels there who are willing to join you. Use the hat to summon a boat and collect all the Angels. You will have about 37k Archangels. Take care not to add the angels to another hero because the game has a bug with that big number and it will become a negative number and your angels will be lost.

Author: B (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-02-2016 20:00
Was I the only one to beat the balrog with force - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I've defeated the balrog with force several weeks earlier[real time]. I did that because of a misunderstanding.
It is quite funny that I thought of the skill "inteligence&qu ot; when I encountered the event before the fight.I read these comments exactly after I captured Lorien.Since I've kept asking myself was I the only one who kiled the balrog like that.

Xavier writes:
27-02-2016 22:23

kill balrog - Lord of The Rings 3.0

you can also kill Balrog with "you shall not pass" just open the green border gate and go close to the subtarrean gate and balrog just disseapears like in the movie

31-05-2016 16:49

Watering holes - Lord of The Rings 3.0

There are several watering holes south of the quest guard, who seeks Aragorn. Click on the first one and when Frodo reaches it, click on the next one and repeat. Then you'll be able to reach Bree.

31-05-2016 16:51

Wrong reply - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Sorry. I accidentally send this comment to you.

Xavier writes:
31-05-2016 19:30

OK - Lord of The Rings 3.0

OK

Author: B (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-02-2016 19:17
Was this supossed to happen - Lord of The Rings 3.0
After I defeated Dark lord, I went through the red monolith one way entrance, where I went to the seer and got 350 archangels. Then I sumonned boat and the archangels there joined me. They were around 36k. When I went to the map editor I realised that those archangels' quantity was set to random. I'm now asking if they where supossed to be that much.

Xavier writes:
27-02-2016 22:20

Yes - Lord of The Rings 3.0

yes it is the quantity keeps growing

Author: Xavier (Entroncamento, Portugal), 23-01-2016 04:37
Stuck on the game - Lord of The Rings 3.0
so hi guys i'm stuck after i pass with the boots of leviation to silverlode of dimmril dale what do i do now?

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 01-10-2015 14:28
Game freezes - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi, I've played your map once before and it went allright, now I tried it again but on month 2 week 1 day 6 game froze on purple's turn!!! I don't know why, I havan't had that problem before... Did this happen to somebody else?

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 | ... | 331-338 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru