Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Age of Heroes ( s camp.) | Quest to the promise land | Duelling Banjos | One on One Tactical

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 511-528 |

Author: Iceman (Poland), 03-11-2018 01:04
Bug - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I defeated Sauron, got Book of Air Magic but unable to finish the game because of missing artifact and can't open quest post to Mount Doom. I miss Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur which I should get by defeating Witch King 2 (I saw 2 different streams from youtube where both guys get that ring after the fight). After my fight I didn't get any artifacts including ring of sulfur. Went to check this again - loaded save before that fight tried again and the same result - no artifacts for defeating Witch King 2. Other than that great map.

Lourens (Pretoria) writes:
04-12-2018 20:01

Bug in new version - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Good day
Originally Lady Galadriel was in a prison and needed to be freed. She is neccasary to open a quest gurad.
Now Lady Galadriel starts out as one of Green Players heroes, and the quest guard never gets opened.....so new tweaks to this map has brought a bug.

Where is previous version ?

Lourens (Pretoria) writes:
04-12-2018 22:09

Bug in new version - Lord of The Rings 3.0

NVM...its underground

Author: Giorgio1777 (Georgia), 01-11-2018 15:28 Like
World Record Speedrun - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I have done the world record speedrun on this map (well I have not seen anyone on youtube or twitch do it quicker than 4.5 hrs and at 847) P.S. Thanks to the author for making this good of a map!!!!
https://youtu be/LbWbBoC4p8g

Author: Matthew, 12-10-2018 14:17
How many pairs of boots of levitation are there? - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I had 2 pairs, one in the beginning of the game, the second pair I found behind of the subterarrean gate near Mirkwood and it seems that they are gone... and now I need them to get to the Dead King. Any advice? I have searched via View Earth for 2 hours and nothing...

Matthew (Poland) writes:
12-10-2018 15:02

FOUND IT AFTER A-2-HOUR-STRUGGLE - Lord of The Rings 3.0

The third pair of the Boots of Levitation was near the fountain of youth and the stables... damn...

ken (Vietnam) writes:
17-12-2018 04:33

View air - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You should always use view air to see hidden artifacts on these kind of map, they show as stars. If you have the Heroes 3 complete version, you can use view air for free.

Author: czesuaf (Polska), 09-10-2018 20:51 Like
Gandalf bug - Lord of The Rings 3.0
In the start game my Gandalf can't summon ship (small water after first conflux), because i don't have this spell. Where is it? Please help!

Kim (Trondheim, Norway) writes:
25-10-2018 23:53

Title - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You should still have the admirals hat artifact that lets you summon boats, you can get past the pond using that.

Author: alex (Bucharest, Romania), 01-10-2018 17:18
dark blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I cannot find the dark blue tent. Please, can someone help me.

Author: Jardel (Brasov, Romania), 23-09-2018 18:06
can.t find the light blue tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0
hi. i can't find the light blue tent.. so i can't enter arnor... can anyone help me? pls?

Giorgio177 (Georgia) writes:
25-09-2018 15:30

Light Blue Tent - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Light blue tent is on north of Town called Dale, you need to kill Smaug to get to get to it

Jardel (Brasov, Romania) writes:
25-09-2018 21:53

smaug - Lord of The Rings 3.0

ok... and how do i get to dale..looks like i'm stuck

Giorgio177 (Georgia) writes:
30-09-2018 12:50

Kill Smaug - Lord of The Rings 3.0

You need to kill Smaug the Dragon

Jardel (Brasov, Romania) writes:
30-09-2018 16:00

SMAUG - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I CAN'T REACH SMAUG... because i can't pass the light blue gate...

Author: Giorgio177 (Georgia), 22-09-2018 07:38 Like
The best map I have ever played - Lord of The Rings 3.0
This gotta be THE BEST MAP I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE, it was pure lotr. Although would be cool if Aragorn had like archery specialty and give Legolas Gelu specialty or even to Elrond(make a new hero)

Author: Skeeve (United States), 10-09-2018 00:19
Lord of the Rings 3.2 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Best epic map ever played. The way the author used game features to weave the plot and stoyline of the books/movies was astounding! You actually get to play the roles of the heroes as if you were in the story. Aragorn enlists the help of the dead, Gandalf outwits the Balrog and emerges as Gandalf the White, Treebeard fights Saramon at Isengard, and Frodo delivers the One Ring to mount Doom. Just amazing!! The work put into this map, knowledge of game mechanics, countless hours of testing..it is an opus, a masterpiece! Solid 10.0.

Author: Thingy, 28-08-2018 00:24
PASSAGE INTO MORDOR - Lord of The Rings 3.0
For all of you who are stuck at getting into Mordor with Frodo:

I was stuck at the same place. By opening the map in the map editor I found out that there's a small lake blocking your way. You have to wear the Admiral's hat and use the 'summon boat' spell. Then get in, and disembark just a few squares south. Then you should be able to continue.

Author: Thingy, 18-08-2018 20:45
Knight's Gambit - Lord of The Rings 3.0
For any of you who are having difficulty with the 'Knight's Gambit' where you have to move your horse in a certain pattern (or else get legions of Ghost Dragons at you), here's the solution. Someone mentioned you have to move your horse in a chess-like knight/horse pattern but that's not how this works here, even if that was the idea behind it.

From the end of the path, go:
- 3 steps north
- 1 step west
- 2 steps north
- 3 steps east
- 2 steps south
- 2 steps east
- 2 steps south
- 2 steps east
- 4 steps north
- 2 steps west
- 2 steps north
- 2 steps west
- finally go north.
Knight's Gambit - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: Adam (Hungary), 17-08-2018 23:08
Great map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
HI all,

i've finished this beautiful map in the 9th month.
The beast campaign like map i've ever seen with plenty hidden path and hidden artifacts and a lot of hero based mini quests:)Sam and Frodo quest was awesome:D
But some advice to make even more fantastic:
- battles are to easy:/ almost autocombat (Dark loard and the first witch king a little bit mediocre) Give some nasty spells or artifatcs to enemy heros
- Some heroes didn't follow me (Smaug and Sparrow, They stand still in they place)
- with berserk the final battle with Sauron was even more easy:/

i think it's a perfect base for make an ERA version with monster strangth upgrade.
i played with Aragorn, maybe you can give him another speciality like armorer or offense or intelligence, logistics or whatever and gave Gelu spec to Legolas.
So all in all absolutely fantastic campaign like map:))

Author: Kokojumbo, 05-08-2018 21:08
I think I have found a bug. - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I digged the grail and conquered all cities except one... There are creatures on my way and there is no place to reach shore on boat. Also fly and dimension door are useless. What do you think ???

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
06-08-2018 19:10

What to do - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Are you playing HotA? If so, you've made mistake from beginning. Don't play RPG maps for RoE/AB/SoD in WoG or HotA because in these mods game rules have differences from SoD and maps can stay impassable.

Kokojumbo writes:
07-08-2018 00:25

Yes Im playing HotA. Thanks for your clarification. Best map Ive ever played tho.

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
08-08-2018 14:39

JESUS CHRIST WTF - Lord of The Rings 3.0

How the hell have you gotten to f***n month 78?:)))

Kokojumbo writes:
11-08-2018 01:27

Jesus Christ - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I was making huge preparing for some another huge opponent however it was waste of time ;) I was ending a lot of turns.

Author: Mr.monk, 12-07-2018 20:42 Like
LOTR 3.2 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hello, can someone help me, i got to the Smaug, but cant find orb of vulnerability anywhere? have all of 3 needed artifacts.I can exchange them in seers hut(near hobbiton) but its for orb of inhibition not orb of vulnerability.

PS Game is awesome, map combines my love for lotr and heroes3, 10 from me

Mr.monk writes:
12-07-2018 20:51

done - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Never mind, found comment on next page, its really hard to find :D

Author: Nguyễn Đức Thành (Hanoi, Vietnam), 24-06-2018 13:59
Boost of Levitation - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How to have second Boost of Levitation?

Mr.monk writes:
12-07-2018 20:44

mirkwood - Lord of The Rings 3.0

its behind Subterranean gate in mirkwood

alex (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
01-10-2018 17:23

boots of levitation - Lord of The Rings 3.0

use view earth spell to find the hidden artifacts

Author: Claude (France), 20-06-2018 03:51
Awesome map! - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Great job for this extraordinary map,thanks Vallex!

Author: Matthieu (France), 15-06-2018 20:22 Like
Pictures - Lord of The Rings 3.0
How is it possible to change original pictures of heroes ? (I like to put real pictures of LOTR's characters)

Thanks!

Author: Matthieu (France), 12-06-2018 23:35 Like
Install - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi, Install mods isn't my speciality...
Is there somebody to explain how install Lord of the Rings? Thanks for all

Thingy writes:
20-08-2018 01:27

copy-paste - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Simply place the file into the 'Maps' folder in your game's install directory.

Thingy writes:
20-08-2018 01:31

dd - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Sorry, i forgot half of it. The .h3m file goes into that folder, the contents of 'DATA' go into your 'data' folder in the install directory.

Matthieu (France) writes:
20-08-2018 13:01

Install - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Thanks for all, I found the answer just after my question on the website...!

Author: ljubella (mne podgorica), 11-06-2018 03:07
HELP - Lord of The Rings 3.0
hi,im stuck with gandalf i can’t cross a small water becouse i don’t have build ship magic i don’t know how i don’t have it..i played the map before and i’ve crossed but jow i just don’t have the spell can someone please help

Author: LordL (Moscow, Russia), 24-05-2018 20:00 Like
Recanter's cloak - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Where is this?

LordL (Moscow, Russia) writes:
24-05-2018 20:57

cape - Lord of The Rings 3.0

same for cape of velocity

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
25-05-2018 22:05

Searching things - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Very useful russian utility ProspectorRT will help you! https://sites.google .com/site/prospector rt/ It show you all artifacts, spells and more.
(remove spaces from address)

Author: LordL (Moscow, Russia), 24-05-2018 14:08 Like
Stuck at Bree - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Arrived to Bree, which was hard because I lost Bilbo on Dark Lord. Also the passage was settled by griffins (week) and Bree has an unbeatable garrison ( there are elves and pegasus). What to do? Is it possible to beat this map without Bilbo?

Genia writes:
16-06-2018 21:55

Bree stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0

At fist you will see a notification that this is a Watering hole. Click again and you see one more notification. Dont give up! Keep moving to the east - click again. Do a little steps across this lake. Congr you pass it!

darkgag24 writes:
01-08-2018 20:25

it's not - Lord of The Rings 3.0

i'm pretty sure the map is not possible without bilbo , i don't remember very well but there might be some border guards which can only be opened by bilbo.To beat dark lord with bilbo you need to put on the artifact that makes you immune to death ripple(i'm not sure what it's called) and use fire wall to kill his skells

Author: Kronny (Prague), 21-05-2018 23:55
Stuck - Cape of Conjuring - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Where can I find Cape of Conjuring?

Author: Trung (Viet Nam), 02-05-2018 16:24
Good map ever - Lord of The Rings 3.0
I love this one

Author: Karciama, 18-04-2018 17:49
stuck - Lord of The Rings 3.0
where am i supposed to get boots of levitation for dead king? i can't find it anywhere.

Randy writes:
18-05-2018 19:33

Boot of Liviarhan - Lord of The Rings 3.0

U can use Frodo to get it, when u see the piramid, walk down until cannot continue, it hidden item in the bush :)

Author: Drake (Ottawa, Canada), 18-04-2018 12:50
Finding Gimli - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Took the two castle towns in Arnor and explored what I could with Gandalf, can't find Gimli anywhere. Only place left is past the 1st Witch King who is nearly impossible to defeat. Any tips?

Randy writes:
18-05-2018 19:37

To defeat which king - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I gather Archangel+Enchantres s+sharpshooter

Use slow magic to help :)

LordL (Moscow, Russia) writes:
12-06-2018 18:54

Can't do it - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I take exactly these troops but can't win. What exactly should I do?

Author: Mateusz (Gdansk, Poland), 16-04-2018 21:53
ring from the game - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hi, do You know how to how to get the view of the ring like from the movie, not like the actual view Ring of life from the game
ring from the game - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Author: Madz (Serbia), 11-04-2018 20:34
Witch king 1 - Lord of The Rings 3.0
There are 3 ways i can progrees right now: kill Witch King(seems imposible), find Gimli(no idea where to look), or with light blue tent(also nowhere to be found). Help please

Thingy writes:
10-08-2018 00:34

.. - Lord of The Rings 3.0

Gimli is in a prison close to Erebor, in the North-Easter corner of the map. But if you are talking about Witch King 1 (there are a few Witch Kings, each with their own number), you aren't close to Gimli yet. You'll need to build your army, equip the right artifacts, and use good strategy most of all.

My strategy was to use slow at first, keep your units left for as long as his units don't get to you, and use large bands of shooters to keep them away from you.

Author: v, 06-04-2018 13:10
Game over - Lord of The Rings 3.0
The purple player hovered on the seventh day of the first week. Game over

Author: Hommer (Spain), 20-03-2018 13:00
Secret way to Mordor - Lord of The Rings 3.0
It's a great map. But I stuck on the secret way to Mordor behind Near Harad. Frodo gives the admiral's hat to quest guard but can't pass through the way. Something blocks but there seems nothing. I tried with Aragorn, Faramir and others still can't. What am I missing?

Thingy writes:
28-08-2018 00:23

Mordor - Lord of The Rings 3.0

I was stuck at the same place.. By opening the map in the map editor i found out that there's a small lake blocking your way. You have to wear the Admiral's hat and use the 'summon boat' spell. Then get in, and disembark just a few squares south. Then you should be able to continue.

Author: stoffi (London), 18-03-2018 18:51
Pendant of life - Lord of The Rings 3.0
Hey,

Great map. I seem to have misplaced Pendant of Life, which is needed to pass through a gate. Is there any way to get around this problem, or am I f***ed?

Kimball Hansen (Plano, United States) writes:
07-04-2018 08:07

I'm looking for this as well and can't find it.

Randy writes:
18-05-2018 19:42

It located in the closed sea before u will go to fight to which king. Take a look behind, u will see it

Author: George (Rustavi, Georgia), 13-03-2018 15:29 Like
Thanks for making this map - Lord of The Rings 3.0
THIS IS THE BEST MAP I HAVE EVER PLAYED BETTER THAN WAYFARER. I appreciate your hard work.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 511-528 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy