Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:07

thx - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Čau Morty, díky za lajk:) Jsem rád, že se mapa líbila. Jakou jsi hrál verzi? Předpokládám, že 1.8. Měl jsi někde problém něco najít nebo bylo něco zcela nelogického? Pokračování je téměř hotové, nyní se testuje. more...

Author: 32167 , 21-04-2024 13:54

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

There are many great mapmakers on the site. And the author of this map is definitely one of them. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about War of the world - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the world - heroes 3 mapsDownload map War of the world - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> War of the world

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Choose your way to victory in this epic war.You start with two different town types and you can choose between them all.Except for the Conflux(computer only),
Fight the War of the world!!!

Added: 21-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Sprite the Dragon Slayer | Legends of the Wasteland | Pilgrim's Progress | Dawn of the Titans

Author: Alexander Belous (Zurich, Switzerland), 03-08-2021 19:53
Pretty landscapes, but too easy when playing as Tan - War of the world
Just finished the map in 4 months (4-4-6) on 200%, playing as Tan. The layout is indeed very nice, but a human player has an unfair advantage when playing for Dungeon & Necropolis:
1. Choose Sulfur as the starting bonus, build the Portal of Summoning on Day 2 and buy 1 Red/Bone Dragon. Arlach can now defeat the majority of wandering creatures on your land.
2. Yet another reminder that the Cloak of the Undead King is the dumbest thing in HoMM3, even worse that Eagle Eye. "Astrologers proclaim the month of . The number of Liches in your army doubles!"

And to top off all this, the AI cannot benefit from either of these, because it doesn't build the Portal of Summoning and doesn't combine combination artifacts.

Author: ra (Brasov), 05-07-2021 00:12 Like
very good - War of the world
I tried to avoid the strong teal player until the end and managed to win in 12 months. The others were easy to defeat. A good map, I played almost all you maps. Congratulations!

Author: ra (Brasov), 04-07-2021 12:29 Like
to hard - War of the world
In month 5 a teal player flies over the red board guard and has around 70 -75 stats with azure dragons, crystal dragons,and other dragons and is impossible to beat because even if I had a bigger army the fact that Sandro has 20-25 stats is very weak compare to the enemy. The map is big and you don't have time to explore even in your near territory, even if you use 2-3 heroes, because you don't have town portal in neither the 4 castle that you have in the nearby. I managed to obtain the cloak, but when I begun rise in power and all went well this teal player has blown all the fun. Too bad, I had to quit after spending 5 months.

Author: ra (Brasov), 03-07-2021 13:51 Like
In month 5 a teal player flies over the red board guard and has around 70 -75 stats with azure dragons, crystal dragons,and other dragons and is impossible to beat because even if I had a bigger army the fact that Sandro has 20-25 stats is very weak compare to the enemy. The map is big and you don't have time to explore even in your near territory, even if you use 2-3 heroes, because you don't have town portal in neither the 4 castle that you have in the nearby. I managed to obtain the cloak, but when I begun rise in power and all went well this teal player has blown all the fun. Too bad, I had to quit after spending 5 months.

Author: ra (Brasov), 03-07-2021 11:51 Like

Author: bodhi (canada), 27-10-2013 10:29
Map
I see the ai has been given a small boost every week. I hardly doubt that would make it challenging but I'll give it a try anyway's.

Author: Fab (Paris, France), 31-08-2013 21:35
Very good one
This is one of the best maps I played. the layout is very well built, you progress slowly, but this is not frustrating. Of course, you have to pick some skills and items that boost your movements points, or this map can become very irritating.

I won in about 10 months (!) on 160%. I had some epic battles and won with two powerful clerics. they were loaded with Castle troops of course, and with Archdevils and Sultans Effrits as I killed the Inferno player very quickly (and you should to that too if you play Castle).

One heroe had angel wings while the other had the tome of Air Magic and thus could TP and fly.

The only thing I couldn't achieve was to assemble the Angelic Alliance.

I will share this map and play it again with another town if I have enough time !

I just cannot imagine how the other players managed to beat this map in 111 days...Gratz!

Author: corn flakes, 24-03-2013 18:43
Well
I played it on 200% but in my opinion the easiest way is to be fast. Take the money from the chests and try to build an army as soon as possible. Also, you will encounter some ambushes so it is recommended to make saves sometimes. When your army and secondary skills are enough you will be able to release very powerful heroes from the prisons in the middle swamp. They have also a lot of troops which will definitely help you a lot.

If I remember correctly the main enemy pink won't attack at all because it just stands in its area so your only real threats are the three other enemies. I recommend to have more than one main hero because the maps is really huge and it needs exploration which will provide you some powerful artifacts and skills. It can be frustrating if the enemy manage to get overpowered artifacts like tome of earth and armageddon's blade as in my case but you should be defeat them easily later when your heroes are more powerful

I hope this helped :-)

Author: Audun (Oslo, Norway), 19-03-2013 14:18
too hard
When playing at 160 % expert level I find this map too hard. The computer reaches primary skills of 25-40 while I'm still at 10-15. Even though my army strength is mererly the same as the computer, fighting against such skills is impossible. Have anyone else played at this difficulty and managed it? If so, any advice on how to make quick progress into boosting up primary skills?

Author: corn flakes, 11-11-2012 14:13
Nice map
Peter, you will reach the last castle walking into the teleport which is behing the conflux castle in the cursed area. Of course you will need to use dimension door or fly but you will get them easily. I myself used angel wings.

So, let's make a little review! I finished the map with tower and castle. I think it is the easiest combination for the map in comparison with other towns. The map is easy for experienced players even though it was sometimes irritating that the enemy got Dimension Door because his turns last forever and he managed to slow my process by capturing cities and owning my heroes with his armageddon's blade. But finally I managed to catch him with my main hero and the turns of the stupid computer didn't last long anymore :-) But anyway, I would have removed dimension door and fly because they just made the map so easy.

I really love the author's design. As you can see from the minimap, it is very nice looking especially with the dots in these area. If it was only snow in north, only sand in south, it would look more simple. But with the mixes of these dots the map is so good looking :-) If I made a map, it would be impossible for me to make the map look so good :-) I would give 9 points

Andre Nilsen (Oslo, Norway) writes:
18-06-2015 00:35

How to reach the Conflux castles underground?

Dear all.

Can anyone help me with explaining how I can get into the pink player's castles underground? Cannot find a way through to them :-((((

Tiger_HP (Denmark) writes:
27-03-2016 21:03

Whirlpools - War of the world

You have to use the whirlpools, but it might take a long time until you hit the one close to the western garrison or the one close to the eastern garrison, and you also have to hit them on the right side to be able to proceed through the garrison.

Once you have cleared the garrison, use fly or dimension door to reach the first castle. If you haven´t acquired those spells in a town, you can get them with the Spellbinders Hat, that can be found close to the Conflux on the central island in the upper world.

Author: Squall Nguyen (Vietnam), 14-06-2012 17:22 Like
Map HR3
Very well

Author: Peter (NY), 01-04-2012 15:25
Missing pink castle
I finished the map, but the game doesn't end...when I visit a tavern it shows a pink enemy still out there (no hero)...when I look at your screen shot posted, it appears there is a castle on the top of the "D" in LORD, but in my game it's just a rock...could be an error in my game??? I can't see where the last enemy is to finish it off...any ideas???

B writes:
08-11-2013 07:03

WOG

If you accept the WOG option when starting this SOD map, this strange thing will happen. It's not meant to be wogified. Dont accept the WOG option and the the castle in "D" will be where it should be.

Author: Joseph (Chicago), 10-03-2012 07:03
freezing
GREAT map.. however it freezes somewhere around three or four months.. anyone having this problem?

Author: sasza, 02-03-2012 01:22
andre
Thank you for uploading good map

Author: Jani (Finland), 13-02-2012 05:14
Ghost
My new name is Ghost. Old names example of Grixis from year 2007. You can use Jani or Ghost. Ok! Have do H4 TEW or else, Darklord? I tried ask you.

Author: izuaal (Israel), 11-02-2012 21:52
Great Map
thanks for uploading this map I really enjoy it!
Upload More maps from Darklord Please :)

Author: Valery (France), 11-02-2012 16:15
Darklord
Darklord = Stephan Kispalko.

He did also a few maps for H4 then vanished. Would be nice to replace nick with real name, which is well known.

Thanks for uploading it, I played it very long time ago, good map.

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 11-02-2012 12:50
Best!
Darklord is one of two mapmakers whom is my idol. Happy to see his map here. Excellent map.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 05:28 Like
Good map
Valery, guess who, ^0^

actually it's almost impossible to contact any mapmaker early in 2000

Author: Valery (France), 11-02-2012 01:24
Happy
Thank you for uploading one of the early maps from Stephan Kispalko. Who uploaded it? I was trying to contact the author for 4 years, no chance.

Always good to see one map from him. TEW I-II are my preferred, for ever.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy