Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:07

thx - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Čau Morty, díky za lajk:) Jsem rád, že se mapa líbila. Jakou jsi hrál verzi? Předpokládám, že 1.8. Měl jsi někde problém něco najít nebo bylo něco zcela nelogického? Pokračování je téměř hotové, nyní se testuje. more...

Author: 32167 , 21-04-2024 13:54

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

There are many great mapmakers on the site. And the author of this map is definitely one of them. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Metataxer's Revenge - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Metataxer's Revenge - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Metataxer's Revenge - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Metataxer's Revenge

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Language: German
"My name is Ozymandias, king
of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Added: 23-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Ascension (Вознесение) | King of the knight IV | A War is Coming | Siege tricks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Author: F@of (Alien), 28-06-2021 14:48
Worst joke of a map - Metataxer's Revenge
Hello this is the worst map i have ever seen... its easy to do but it has so many bugs... among them are the ones from the start: eg. When you recruit Mr Vertigo you get only 6 enchanters and when you buy him back laster he only gives you 6 again and then you cant open the quest later... Very nice to let something like that to stupid RNG. Second example: What is the meaning in putting random quest time guards if you dont even worn people... this is not a challange map its a idiotic map where you have to start 10 times just to get everything right and then the map just bugs... Nautilus map creator maybe next time you make a map do it with no time quest/or warn with text... And please never ever rely on taverns if you down know how to always get the wanted result or you are just screwing with people.

Oleksii (Ukraine) writes:
27-01-2022 00:35

Not the worse - Metataxer's Revenge

I've got even worse situation :) Instead of sitting in the castle, I've pur Mr. Fat outside and escaped from the battle. And now I can first buy Mr. Fat and only after comes Vertigo with 1 enchanter instead of 6 :) But Mr. Fat can use Armaggedon and easily procceed but looks like I need to start all over again to get at least 12 enchanters here. Very disappointing

Author: Nikos (Greece), 12-11-2016 12:45
Voting - Metataxer's Revenge
10+++!

Author: vince, 04-11-2016 23:18
Help? - Metataxer's Revenge
i can't win the first battle even with looking all comments here, i can't hypnotize ..

Nikos (Greece) writes:
12-11-2016 12:34

Walkthrough - Metataxer's Revenge

As Valery already said, there is an excellent Metataxer's Revenge walkthrough made by RoseKavalier:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42172
be sure to delete spaces e.g.

Author: Andras (Iasi, Romania), 05-06-2016 14:31 Like
finished - Metataxer's Revenge
I am proud of this great map and also i am proud of myself that i managed to finish it in 296 day. There are no easy battle here it is only for the strong in mind and spirit.
Soon i will make a walkthrough for this map so all can enjoy and congratulate you on a great achievement.
Thanks Nautius (aka BioBob).

Andras (Iasi, Romania) writes:
05-06-2016 14:39

.... - Metataxer's Revenge

Just want to add that the quest guard with the 3-ed Sword of Judgement really had me worried (didn't know i must get true after i beat Metataxer). And also for hero Damelon i didn't exchange Orb of inhibition for Tome of Fire Magic it can be done without it.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
05-06-2016 21:30

+ - Metataxer's Revenge

"walkthrough&qu ot;

if you can finish it in less than 72 days, then yes. If not, we already have walkthrough, but thanks :)

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42172

Author: m (Bulgaria), 15-04-2014 21:50 Like
Hints
I wonder if only the english version thread is inactive or both?
I would appreciate more hints about the events and battles chain.

Мира,ако случайно ти или някой друг български играч чете тук,може да се възползвам от помощта ви.:)

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
30-09-2014 18:33

re

What do you want to know?

Greets

Author: D, 19-01-2014 20:12
stupid map from stupid people
i have never seen a more dumb map than this one. It is not even possible to enjoy it. It sounds like it was made by a fool that had too much time to waste. P A T H E T I C

22-01-2014 00:16

re

"It sounds like it was made by a fool that had too much time to waste"

...well, that's dead on. :)

Author: bodhi (canada), 26-10-2013 04:20
bad
I tried to like it but it's way to easy and I wasn't even trying my 1st time. I looked at the den of thieves and I was 4x higher then any hero so I knew it was just gonna be a matter of time until I win didn't even bother finishing the map.

26-10-2013 23:19

Hmm

It really is way too easy. I shall make my next map 10 Times harder... sadly I lack the time to write the maps Texts...

Author: halabalala (Warsaw, Poland), 26-07-2013 23:31 Like
ok, i got it
found on heroes community how to do it :)

thank u Salamandre :)

Nautilus writes:
27-07-2013 10:28

Nice!

Well done der friend! Im currently in greece, so cant give advice offen, but im here everything fifth Day at least...

I hope you know that there is a english Version of this map! Search for the Name +(english version)

Author: halabalala (Warsaw, Poland), 26-07-2013 22:34 Like
end of 1st day
is this correct in the end of 1st day?:

A friend stops on hill fort with 2 master genies.

He killed 2 efrets without loss, visited Watering Hole, traded 2 gryffins and upgraded genies.

Author: halabalala (Warsaw, Poland), 26-07-2013 22:11 Like
1st week
hi, i cant past 1st week, what exactly should i do?

should i win somehow with behemoth in the castle?
i leave this task to red/yellow but dont att town until 5th day.

later there's too less time to do the rest... in the end of day six i bead fearies and take art and im lvl 2. so i need 1-2 days more to: go to school of war, visit seer and beat one of cpu in order to get 3rd lvl...

whats wrong? plz help :/ if cpu go and att behemots 1-2 day earlier it would be possible :/

Author: Stoyan Hristev (london), 09-06-2013 14:20
1st battle
So can someone explain how to defend the rampart castle on day 1 with 1 crystal dragon vs 20 rust dragons please.

Nautilus writes:
12-06-2013 21:27

Fill up

Fill castle up with water elementals ;)

Folabi writes:
24-06-2013 00:28

Survive the 1st day

I'm looking for this too. i don't understand what he wrote in german. help please

Nautilus writes:
24-06-2013 15:03

Hi

English translate is on the way, What you need to Do is falling your castle IP with water elementals, so He can not Enter ;)

Folabi writes:
24-06-2013 21:31

Metataxer

Ok thanks, i will try

Author: wakeup050 (Warsaw, Poland), 18-03-2013 16:24
Translate
Please Send me translate Vesion to Eanglish... When we can download translate?

Nautilus writes:
18-03-2013 23:47

re

I have to find some time first, at the moment I'm quite busy, furthermore, im not really that eager, im on new maps already. In other words, it could take a while or two...

Nautilus writes:
07-07-2013 14:26

English

->
http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/maps/ metataxers_revenge_e nglish_version_1081. zip

Author: Ironfist (China), 17-03-2013 15:59
story line
I have a suggestion about the story line about killing the 2 enchanters in the beginning. Why should the kidnapped be killed? It does not make sense.
My suggestion is that the two are kinda deserters in the story line and they held key to / know secret about blah blah. So it must be stopped. At least the traiters get punished, blah blah.

And a question:
The tan hero "Das Pferd" can be easily killed in the 1st week. But the event at (3, 95, 1) seems to be designed for him. And there is one more problem with this event. The tan hero "boss" can also trigger this event: he will have an army strong enough to crush the rust dragons. If the boss triggers this event, he would become invincible.

Nautilus writes:
17-03-2013 16:32

Re

I know its possible to defeat das Pferd. If you do, you will get free behemots later on, thats why they are there. The events placement was a fault of mine, but its still possible to defeat him. However, will be fixed

Author: max (bkln), 16-03-2013 17:14 Like
tents
what is the tents opening order?
green,brown,dark blue,red,black,white ?
im kind of stuck

Nautilus writes:
17-03-2013 20:05

Re

Not sure myself, but I think it was

Light blue, purple, Brown, Black, Red, blue, White and Green, but Not sure. Never paid attention to that...

derpy writes:
14-01-2014 01:13

brown tent?

how do i get the brown tent then?

it seems that i must first get through the whirlpool at (28,141,0) but that is not possible because the only other whirlpools on the map are behind Green or Red borders! (except the whirlpool next to our Tower town which is not accessible)

i see no way to get access to the Brown tent without first having either Green or Red tent...

what to do?

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava - Spain), 14-03-2013 16:49
Green Tent
@Aeris: You, I think, the first to win the map! Congratulations.
For me, 3 times subject in this map, it was necessary to switch between HD-Mod of baratorch and original 3DO-Version sometimes. At this questtower in front of the green tent filled with "Bullenbregor: RAAAA..." for me it was impossible to continue.
What was your solution? To use aunt Edith and blankout this message?
As servant of Nautilus I had these "AngelWings&quo t; for gamelocks! They helped, only used in this case.
frifix.

Nautilus writes:
16-03-2013 01:44

Bullenbregor

Just tried again. Enter does it's job!

Author: CA (Russia), 12-03-2013 15:06
walkthough
Someone can make walkthough of this map?

frifix writes:
14-03-2013 16:33

walkthrough

Oh Dear, yes I could do, but Nautilus will be punish me urgly!
Try further, but wait for the next proper version! So long, frifix.

Nautilus writes:
14-03-2013 19:59

Proper

So your wish shall be granted, create a walkthrough of the map, if you dare! But still, you shall wait till the proper Version descends!

Author: MB (Tellus), 07-03-2013 13:28
bad map
I might suc, since im the only one with problem, but the only hero that could move was dead after 1 round.

End game at turn 2.

But hey. It's just me... everyone else make it work.

Nautilus writes:
12-03-2013 01:41

re

You have to kill the first hero attacking Mr. Fat, you can find the solution somewhere on heroescommunity.com.

Ein Freund is supposed to go through the teleporter and kill the efreets on day 1

SmashDownhill dies... :)

Miki (SVK) writes:
27-11-2013 19:54

SVK

Could you please attach the exact link where it can be found at heroescommunity?

Author: Aeris (China), 07-02-2013 11:25 Like
And another
the {} with 1500 faerie dragons is defeated in advance for that it has only 5 times of spells

U+_tmp001 writes:
08-02-2013 05:10

here is my picture to kill {}

http://pan.baidu.com /share/link?shareid= 241133&uk=3271891395

pic/122/427-440

Nautilus writes:
12-03-2013 01:46

re

It is wanted. If you don't, the program will close down due to the enemy trying to summon a boat where Der Brueh was (I tried to find a more elegant solution, but I did not come to one. One way would be some teleporter, but that still allows more time to be used).

Still, it is not wanted in the fight with Marde Le G.. As my experience tells me, it fully depends on what the player decides to throw in. Could be 7 stacks, but as well be 1.

Author: Aeris, 02-02-2013 19:02 Like
I don't have much impression
I seem to have passed him very easily, not knowing what your problem is......

Author: Aeris, 02-02-2013 19:01 Like
well, about the elementalist
I somehow remember you should let one troop block the way they go out of castle

and use ballistics to NOT damage castle wall

Author: Andrei, 02-02-2013 16:47
schnippedild the elementarist
any tips on how to defeat schnippedild the elementarist? my intuition is that I should cast hypnotize on 100 sprites and then protect with them some of my shooters (titans or enchanters) near his aid tent, inside the castle. the problem is that I cannot reach inside his castle before he slaughters my army. what is the strategy? thank you.

Author: Mira, 31-01-2013 15:32
Congrats!
Please, give some ideas how to beat Brunzenbernn - the guy in the left top corner Rampart town. Is it with mighty army that you collect, or you use some tricks

Author: Aeris (China), 31-01-2013 11:31
Finish it
Congratulations you've done a great job

243 days, very slow, isn't it?

three air tomes are hard to get, but I manage it, wonder others will feel difficult or not(I am lucky to have used this trick in my maps before so I knew it)

Great map, top-class, both in narratives and games(although sometimes I got lost, not knowing where to next)

Andrei writes:
02-02-2013 19:45

elementarist

the problem is that he has tactics and his energy elem move out of castle before I can block his castle gate.
here is the picture as the battle begins:

http://andreimocuta. blogspot.ro/2013/02/ elementarist.html

the hint is that I have to cast hyptotize on sprites, but where should I move tham?

Andrei writes:
02-02-2013 19:48

also

... and I am allowed to use only 40 spell points for this battle

Aeris writes:
03-02-2013 07:21

Tactics

Orrin should have it?

Andrei writes:
03-02-2013 12:32

Tactics

who is Orrin?

U+_tmp001 writes:
04-02-2013 05:14

re

{Ein Freund}

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 26-01-2013 19:23
How to beat Brunzenbernn
I somehow escaped the bug and beated Scythescrodge, Dopplebert, Rubenspeter, Musaline and one other red hero - don't remember the name. But how can I beat brunzenbernn in the Rampart town on the left top corner and also the Barberian who has Recanters coat.

U+_tmp001 writes:
02-02-2013 12:56

can you send the save to me

I have some idea to have a try.
tempatempb@sohu.com

Nautilus writes:
12-03-2013 01:47

re

If you are still stuck, I can help you as well

Author: Mira, 26-01-2013 19:16
Re
You use boots of levitations than summon boat in the way that he couldn't pass. Then wait fir ine turn, summon boat again, beat the archangels in the water, open the way to Conflux town, land at Conflux, using the boots come back to the island and summn boat to block his way. Then wait for new turn and jump with the boots to conquer the conflux. You will beat the guy with the fairy dragons later when you have blind. You don't need to open the prisoner either at that point. You may do it later

Author: Andrei, 26-01-2013 15:47
the Heretic
is there some way I can defeat the Heretic with 1500 faerie dragons? I have 60 titans and 200+ enchanters. I am stuck on that small island where is the prison of hero Der Pruh. I tried to get past and not attack the Heretic, but there is no place to land the boat.

Author: Aeris (China), 25-01-2013 13:06 Like
Nautilus
I love this map very much

when can you release a complete version?

known and for sure bug is the scrollable event with multiple bonuses

Andrei writes:
27-01-2013 00:41

re

that s the problem, I no longer have the boots of levitation because I had to give them away early in the game to open some quest. there is another pair of boots near the small island where I rescued Sepello, but it doesnt seem reachable. how can I reach that pair or is there another pair of boots somewhere else? thanks.

Andrei writes:
27-01-2013 00:54

also

also, after I defeated blue hero Rasenbert, another blue hero Rusty with legions of azure dragons and titans is set free and has dimension door and eventually takes my castles. is this normal?

Mira writes:
27-01-2013 01:59

re

Finding a new pair of boots of levitaion is not an easy job.... They are at 96, 94, 0 - near Inferno town with a curse ground and no way out. There is another inferno town that is connected with the first one via Castle gate, so you have to spit your army in two an beat the two towns simultaneously. But to do so, you should have beaten Phantomas first and the legion of Crystal dragons that are near your first Tower castle.
As for Rusty - that was something I overlooked and have to replay the game from day 6. Rusty is unlocked by two enchanters and the idea is that you kill those enchanters in Rubenspeter army - basicly by suiciding your second hero and buying it again, but loosing the Armagedons blade.
Yes, I am pretty far in the game, after dozens of replays and it didn't get easier.

kit writes:
01-03-2013 15:17

bunzenbrenn

Hit & Run from Wackeldackel with 6x1 Level1 and in the last stack enough power to resist the tower-attack

Nautilus writes:
12-03-2013 01:49

re

How did you get your hands on a tavern in Wackeldackel?!

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 20-01-2013 23:27
game freezes
The game get stuck when the orange player - Scythescroge (orage one) approaches the Acker town. Sometimes in the waters nearby, sometimes on the ground without obvious reason.
Btw he too great portion of Frifix troops - all the devils and the azure dragons and becomes almost invincible.
Just to mention that I am in the beginnning of month five. Got all the time guards on time, got Force field and play with HD mode

Andrei writes:
24-01-2013 16:36

der turm 2

how can i take the Der Turm 2 castle? i cannot get inside it, vampire cowl is blocking my way.

Mira writes:
24-01-2013 21:53

Re

Well, I got it after I got the black tent, by passing the black boarder gate. You need to have the brown tent first to get the black one.

Andrei writes:
25-01-2013 14:02

re

Thanks. I thought I needed the black tent, but this should happen later in the game, right?

Author: Syva (Russia), 19-01-2013 17:47
help
where is the brown tent and red tent??

U+_tmp001 writes:
31-01-2013 05:13

tent

(123,3),(88,41)/(18, 58), it's easy to find out it by h3maped.exe .

Author: vasia (Bulgaria), 19-01-2013 11:36
help
where is the dark blue tent??

Nautilus writes:
19-01-2013 15:46

Blue Tent

Hidden behind conflux in lower left area. :)

Andrei writes:
20-01-2013 20:09

Rubicone

How can I attack Rubicone?
Whenever I get close to her, she shelters in the sanctuary so that I cannot attack.
How can I trick her?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy