Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Bug-Race - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Bug-Race - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Bug-Race - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Bug-Race

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

"Habe Mut, dich deines Verstandes zu bedienen!"
{I. Kant}
Sapere Aude!

Added: 05-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Barbarian Quest | Struggle | Sander's Folly | The land of the straight

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 16-07-2018 01:04
Complete walkthrough - Bug-Race
I've made a walkthrough of this map for those who can be interested in it. But one moment on the map was fixed: I changed the placement of seer hut giving 1 walking dead from tile 11.10.0 to tile 10.11.0. If you know how this seer hut can be visited in it's original position feel free to tell me.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=6kpUP-9g -R4

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=_OJ_2O6P Ink

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=CbraaivT 96Y

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=Pv04-h4C pxs

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=4lB06lE9 h8s

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 09-07-2017 04:46
Land - Bug-Race
Cannot land on any objects, holes or events.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 21:05
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
One more problem :) What prevents LiLaLauneBer from going ashore on tile where the prison with MeisterSause stood before? There is no hole from digging there.

I think I should take a pause with this map, otherwise my head will explode :)

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 19:13
Biobob - Bug-Race
We chat from time to time, he was busy recently. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 18:26
Dead end - Bug-Race
RoseKavalier, maybe you know the way to contact Nautilus? I wrote to his email nautilus.dw@gmail.co m some time ago but got no answer from him.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 18:05
Blue Hat - Bug-Race
Sorry it's been a while :p

IMO there's one water tile missing below the Seer Hut. Then puzzle still requires you to know you can DD from one body of water to another when you're in a boat.

As is... I'm stumped.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 17:46
Admiral hat - Bug-Race
Admiral hat bug without boots and gloves?

The positioning of that seer hut is really problematic. Maybe that point shouldn't be on water?

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 16:21
Movement - Bug-Race
Use Admiral's Hat bug)

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 16:18
Zombies - Bug-Race
haha, Campfire for the win! I guess he will have to remove it or lower the amount of Mercury given by the other seer hut.

Yes I know the Seer Huts don't require Zombies. If you look at the big 420 Mercury pile, there are 2 approaches. One with the brown border guard (unreachable) and one with a quest guard asking for: 100 Mummies, 15 Ghost Dragons and 6 Zombies. That's what the Zombies are for although I was never able to figure out how to get the last Zombie while also getting Ghost Dragons (Skeleton Transformer) because the Seer Hut in water (11,10,0) cannot be reached with Flying, Waterwalk, or boat. Try it, place a hero on a boat at (10,11,0), the only free tile near it... and you can't enter the Seer Hut. Fly+Space bug also doesn't work because Heroes specifically go around entrance tiles (yellow tiles) on water.
See http://www.heroeswor ld.ru/forum/showpost .php?p=1012785&postc ount=588

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 16:10
LiLaLauneBer - Bug-Race
Now I need to organize LiLaLauneBer movement properly. Not enough movepoints to visit purple tent after the defeat of Gabriel 2 with MeisterSause. Bloody difficult map...

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 13:45
Dragons - Bug-Race
Done with no losses :)

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 13:24
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
Nevertheless rather difficult fight in realization, that scorps' ability is so unpredictable. And it will be even more nerve consuming if we need to win without losses here :

P.S. The funniest thing now is that I've already completed the map. That bonfire on water gave me gold and 4 mercury, ha-ha. This map has surprises not only for players but even for author :)

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 12:38
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
My bad, I should have found this setup by myself... I even used similar strategy in a couple of fights on the Season's "The Lord of Rings" map.

Concerning zombies. On the Mr. Fat location we have 9 seer huts and 9 garrisons. All of the seer huts require 5x7 creatures from different castles except the necropolis one. No zombies required.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 04:44
Dragons - Bug-Race
Patience is required but 5 chances of 20% trigger is still 66% chance to trigger.
Dragons - Bug-Race

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 08-07-2017 04:11
Tips - Bug-Race
It's been a while since I played the map, so I don't recall about the Black Dragons. I'll let you know after I've looked at it.

For the Zombies, it seems to be part of the final riddle to grab the 420 Mercury - of which you need 6. Recently I looked at it and somehow didn't notice those 5 Zombies, I feel really blind now ~_~
Still need a 6th one... Seer Hut is on water and boats can't go diagonal in this terrain arrangement.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-07-2017 03:17
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
RoseKavalier, you helped a lot. Now I've completed Sepello's path. But that noname hero with 600 black dragons still remains unbeatable even without orb of vulnerability. I don't see the method to save my 400 archdevils from his armageddon. And it seems to me that in face-to-face fight his dragons are waaay more stronger than my devils and there is no possibility to cast disrupting ray on his blacks if we do not want all our army to be killed by armageddon in 1 round. Another ridiculous bugs may help to solve this quest, am I right? And that mysterious 5 zombies... Looks like they also can be useful in some strange manner.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 06-07-2017 23:22
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
Maybe some morale abuse can help in this situation...

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 06-07-2017 22:27
Bug-Race - Bug-Race
Wow, what a surreal fight! Even stranger than that 8000 black dragons hero fight :) But now I need to save 2 of my red dragons.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 06-07-2017 17:42
Clone bug - Bug-Race
While you try to figure out the bug, I suggest bringing whatever troops you feel like to remove as much RNG as possible.

The dragons should stick together as a single stack.

Once you see how it works, you can optimize!

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 06-07-2017 17:15
Bug Race - Bug-Race
Hi, RoseKavalier!

Thanks for your answer. May I ask some clarifying questions?

I think I'm not familiar with the Clone bug that is necessary to be used here so I will start experimenting. But can you tell me what army setup is optimal for this fight? Should I take all 10 red dragons and 10 dragonflies and divide them somehow?

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 06-07-2017 07:08
Bug Race - Bug-Race
Hello,
I am not the author but some tips that may help...

1) Clone bug

2) Once you've completed Sepello's fights, step on Swan Lake and summon boat there.

3) This one is quite mean... you must start red player with Gold or Resources because the only artifact that can spawn at start is 'Orb of Vulnerability'.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 05-07-2017 12:24
Need some help - Bug-Race
Hi, Nautilus!

Firstly I would like to thank you for your great maps. That's some really original stuff made with a lot of love and devotion to this marvellous game.

I started to play "Bug-Race" and even this small map is full of rather difficult puzzles for me, but I don't like to give up :) So I will be glad if you'll help me a bit and give some piece of advice.

I got stuck in three directions:
1) Sepello. Can't conquer the dungeon with 1000 azures, 1000 gold dragons and 1000 ancients. Only 10 dragon flies and 10 red dragons in my army. I see the garrison near the castle so I can leave a part of my army there but can't understand what to take with me in this fight. I tried to make firewall trick, similar to the fight with 150 black dragons before, but azures and golds did not ignore firewall and killed my dragonflies. And after all I don't see even the hypothetical way to kill this army. To use dragonbreath somehow (with cloned dragonflies, for example)? No way. I can't kill the last azure stack. No expert earthquake here so the tactics used in fight with magic elementals doesn't work.

2) Ein Freund. Stopped before the hero with 50 angels and 6 cerberus. As I suppose my hero needs to take parts of the titan lightning from water in the western part of the map but I can't summon boat without mana and from place with 20 mana bonus the boat also can't be summoned because of the bonfire placed on water.

3) Mr. Fat. Can't win that fight against the guy with armageddon blade and 600 black dragons. Some strange thing with that hero. He kills even creatures with immunity to fire magic with armageddon no matter if I have orb of vulnerability or not. So I don't see the way not to allow him to cast his dreadful spell. As I see from map's editor Der Bruh will be able to learn town portal and he has sacrifice spell so I thought of the second use of that sacrifice bug with 5 phoenixes and 400 archdevils but in order to get town portal we need to visit dark blue tent firstly. So that strange fight is for Mr. Fat.

Best regards,
Yaroslav.

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
09-07-2017 09:14

Bug-Race - Bug-Race

No objects on the tile where the prison was. Can you free MeisterSause with another hero, then go on board on the upper tile and land somehow after this? Maybe there is no possibility to land on point where the prison stood even if that prison hero was liberated. That's the only moment that breaks my movement plan with LiLaLauneBear and MeisterSause.

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
09-07-2017 16:04

Wors fine - Bug-Race

?? works for me ^^

By the way, I suggest moving "deep" discussion elsewhere, this "forum" is not so great for anything beyond comments. HCM or anywhere else is fine, lmk.

Wors fine - Bug-Race

09-07-2017 17:03

Landing - Bug-Race

Very strange. I don't know why I have problems with this in my SoD :(

And you're right. Not so comfortable place for such a discussion.

09-07-2017 20:33

Landing - Bug-Race

RoseKavalier, could you tell me your version of HoMM? I've done literally everything with my Complete edition, version 4.0 (with and without HD-mode and HD+) but I can't land in place where the yellow tile of prison was.

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
09-07-2017 21:17

HDmod - Bug-Race

Strange, I loaded my final save from a while ago to look... it behaves as my screenshot.

Tried New game... doesn't work like yours.

It seems I had unintentionally stumbled on something that triggers re-calculation of tiles where you can land. If only I could figure out what -_-

Author: Gorrister (Russia), 30-01-2014 14:34
earthquake
Nothing unusual happen when I cast Earthquake, last survived bottom stack of elementals go out of castle and kills my army. What I`m doing wrong?

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
10-02-2014 17:33

re

Several times expert earthquake after all but one enemy stack is killed will earn you the win :)

Be sure to play without HD Mod's HD+ Option, as it totally destroys such maps (fixing AI Behavior, changing battlefield layout, fixing bugs)

Greets

Gorrister (Russia) writes:
11-02-2014 00:15

No luck

I`m playin shadow of death and cast earthquake 7 times, but nothing happens, strange.

Author: Deyan (Varna, Bulgaria), 24-10-2013 09:32 Like
Logimaster
Good map!
But im stuk on battle 1 Crusader vs 1 Angel...for me this is impossible....i have no fighting spells...Also black dragons...i have beat them but my devils are dead only 300 elves remain...A little help how to continue?

29-10-2013 19:02

Re

Crusader vs angel: Use cure spell until health is deployed enough to kill with land mine :)

And the devils aren't supposed to die... if you managed to kill the dragons, then you already know the right tactic, just try to change it a bit...

Greets

Author: Star King, 02-09-2013 05:27
Stuck
Excellent map. I've put some work into this map, but I've come to a dead end with all of them.

Ein Freund: Stuck at Cerberi + Angels fight. I guess I'm supposed to block myself with Cerberi, but I have no way of killing the Angels. I finished Sepello and got the 15 spellpoints, but don't see how any spell would help kill Angels...

Der Bruh: Stuck at 5 sharpshooters. I guess you are supposed to buy Rogues. But without Orb of Inhibition, and I can't kill because of Cure, with it I get destroyed.

All other heroes are stuck at border gates, etc. Except I finished Voy 2 Aer and Sepello.

04-09-2013 19:43

Well

What was the last thing sepello did before ending? If everything is done right, you got Titan lightning for the fight...

I dont remember Brueh fight, but I don't remember any problem there, I'll look into it soon. In doubt you can also sind me your save :)

Greets

Author: Sir Mullich (Buxdehude), 14-08-2013 23:01
Hydras vs. Rocs
Very Very good Map.

How can I beat the Rocs with my 5 Hydras without loosing a Hydra? I tried everything... I was very closed with Beserk but i always lost at least 1 Hydra... Please help

15-08-2013 00:18

Re

I guess you used the "berserk-trick& quot;? That's the right way, once you found out how to do that, you basically won already?

Greets

Sir Mullich (Buxdehude) writes:
15-08-2013 19:52

Hydras vs. Rocs

First of all I move my 5 hydras to the down left corner.

Then I cast beserk because i can cast it on all 7 stacks.

Then I attack, but i always loose at least one Roc.

I experienced that when I stay with my hydras next to a roc that was casted with beserk, the Roc does nothing and the other Rocs don't attack. Then I can wait and attack and go back to the field next to the rock, I think this must be the trick... Isn't it?

15-08-2013 21:59

Exactly

Good job!

Author: halabalala, 28-07-2013 14:09 Like
confused
i have no idea what are u trying to tell between lines :/

Author: Nautilus, 27-07-2013 10:25
Ai
There is one simple spell of fire, the AI should Not admire, even if she is immune to dire. Two Men Maybe shall be lost, but no more creatures, so sais father Frost.

The halfling cant Do all the the work alone, maybe He must Shake the World to prone?

Author: halabalala (Warsaw, Poland), 25-07-2013 15:09 Like
update
i've beaten rocks!
now im stuck on 150 black dragons, guess my 300 elves have to get morale twice in order to all survive as well as 2 arch devils :/ i dismissed 2 pikemans to get +1 morale in army (elves +1, dragon fly +2, devils +3)

Nautilus writes:
29-07-2013 08:56

Ok

'Spoiler'

Cast earthquake After all enemies but one magic elemental are besten, then you can win.

Deploy your troops in upper left corner, so that dragon breath cant reach precious creatures, Protect with pikeman, then cast fire Wall, enemy wont dare to Touch you :)

'Spoiler End'

halabalala writes:
29-07-2013 14:19

wtf

no srsly, how did it happed?

Earth quake is a serious bug, could explain it?

halabalala writes:
29-07-2013 14:36

i tried this

it doesnt work, black dragons aint afraid and they step on fire wall :/

Nautilus writes:
31-07-2013 09:56

Try

Definitely possible, just try some Setups, After some tries it will work :)

Aeris (China) writes:
03-08-2013 15:50

This map is truly very complex and energy-consuming

Great map, requiring intelligence

A picture may be more helpful than everything....

Spoiler!!!

http://my.poco.cn/al bum/album_show_detai ls.php?user_id=17389 4627&item_id=1846217 50

Author: halabalala (Warsaw, Poland), 25-07-2013 02:46 Like
STUCK
Help me, dont know what to do!

1. LiLa - stopped on green boarder guard

2. Shuluter - did nothing

3. Mr. Canoli... nothing :/ i've blocked door with crystal dragon, took off arts that prevented me from destroing my catapult and finished 1 of magic elementals with halfings... yea just one, cause i dont know how to regain their 24 shots. i hoped after ressurection they'll get new 24 but they didnt....

4. Stopped on Barde - hero with 30 angels and 5 or 6 hell hunds. i know how to kill unicorn dwelling but i have no idea how additional 2 unicorns would help to kill 30 angels :/ on the other side i cant summon boat cause i have 0 SP.

5. Mr. Fat - did nothing

6. Seppello - did nothing - cant beat rocks without losing at least 1 hydra, but i see some potential in this situation - this is my last hope to move forward...

7. Der Bruh - did nothing

8. Voy 2 Aeris - used fly without dimension and conquered conflux castle with 35 SP left.

help me!!!!
a) how can I get more shots from halfings?
b) what tricky moves should haydras do in order to survive all 5?

14-08-2013 23:05

Mr. Canoli

To 3. (Mr. Canoli):

Spoiler!!!

You have to block the door and destroy your catapult with Chainlightning.

Then you have to beat the stack of magic elementals that is in the upper right corner.

When the first stack is dead you have to cast earthquake some times and you will win the fight.

15-08-2013 00:23

Great

Late, but true!

...say, you didn't look one scroll-up up? ^^

Greets

15-08-2013 19:59

Re

Oh i didn't see it... i found it out accidently

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy