Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about World 4 You - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World 4 You - heroes 3 mapsDownload map World 4 You - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> World 4 You

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Without Town Portal, Dimension Door, Flight.
1. Red - Europe
2. Blue - north America
3. Brown - Australia
4. Green - Arabs and India
5. Orange - central and south Africa
6. Purple - Southeast Asia
7. Teal - Russia
8. Pink - south America

Added: 23-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Iron To Bend | Princess on the move | Infinite World | Diablo

Author: Reylap (Lovech'), 01-12-2023 15:08 Like
Awesome map - World 4 You
I really enjoyed playing it!

Author: CptUnderpants (sweden), 02-08-2023 23:43
Which of all the files ? - World 4 You
Which one of the 6 files should i put in the map folder ?

Jacktor (Hungary) writes:
26-10-2023 09:12

Map versions - World 4 You

I think in the file names:
w_magic = with magic
wo_tel = without teleport

Author: Vadim (Riga, Latvia), 10-05-2023 19:35
Super map! - World 4 You
Super map! But I still didn't play it, because I can't download it. I got the massage about adblock and try to off it. But I didn't get it.

evgkuz writes:
23-05-2023 08:34

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there. - Wor

Hello.

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there.

Author: zb, 27-06-2022 21:40
great map lots of fun - World 4 You
very beautiful the best map ever

Author: Thievy, 09-12-2021 22:06 Like
Engaging and well made map - World 4 You
I have played this map now several times and I can confidently say it is one of the best ones to spend my time with. The start is a little slow as there are no free resources lying around, but there is nothing discouraging about it. You can play around to maximize your efficiency and train your movement management skils (despite there being no drawbacks for not doing so). Sea is full of goodies which is already pointed out before me, making things easier.

The AI is of course dumb and not really much of a challenge, however, they can still collect a fair few troops over time with all the events.

I definately wouldn't say this is a boring map. It has lots of things to discover, you can level your heroes to infinity, and you can choose to do whatever you want (I particularly enjoyed demon farming on this map), it really is up to you. Such a cool one if you just want to relax a play a fun game!

JPM writes:
29-03-2022 21:17

worldforyou - World 4 You

super

Author: sandro 1 (Athens, Greece), 25-07-2021 15:19 Like
great map - World 4 You
I have played it multiple times alone or allied with a friend and every time liked it a lot :-)

Author: Tildae, 20-09-2020 06:02
Last comment - World 4 You
Just open it in HOTA map editor.

SBGames writes:
20-09-2020 13:37

map editor - World 4 You

http://sbgames.su/en /world-map-for-heroe s-3-homm-iii/

You can find on this page pack "World_4_You_so urce.rar".
Inside it is Changed Map Editor for SoD.

Author: Tildae, 20-09-2020 04:39
How to edit - World 4 You
Map looks amazing, however if I wanted to add a hero of my own choice, how do I edit? Works in game but map editor says it is currupt

Author: Gelu (Zaragoza, Spain), 11-08-2020 17:45
World 4 You - World 4 You
A perfect map. Very very well done.

For me, only one mistake, New Zealand are two big island, and in this map, there is only one.

Many hours of fun, THANKSSS!

Author: nikadeangelis (Belgium), 03-08-2020 21:07
AI players not so intelligent - World 4 You
It is fun map and lots of effort has been put into it. But the AI plays too stupidly and it is easy to beat them because of this. Once you rush to ships and sea 1st week or 2nd week, you get too much advantage because of riches in the sea. Especially if you got a navigation hero, you are going to crush enemy easily. The AI don't seem to go sea ever so, I had teal AI player who went to the sea in 4th month! And when the AI goes on the sea, it is so clueless! He sent his main hero with all army to the sea, and then exploring there without any purpose. This let me capture all his towns easily because he had no defense. To improve this map, fix the AI and make it play more intelligently. Or maybe remove all flotsams and shipwrecks from the sea so the human player don't get much resource advantage.

SBGames writes:
04-08-2020 13:12

AI - World 4 You

fix the AI and make it play more intelligently - I can not fix AI

Or maybe remove all flotsams and shipwrecks from the sea so the human player don't get much resource advantage - I think it's worth a try

Haoran Zheng (Taipei,Taiwan) writes:
18-09-2020 07:19

HELLO - World 4 You

I like your map very much.can i use the terrain of your map to map a new map?I will be very grateful if i get your permission,and i will indicate the source of the terrain copyright when publishing a new map

SBGames writes:
25-07-2021 16:59

source - World 4 You

Yes, you can use it

Author: abc (moscow, russia), 18-04-2020 16:37
Can someone help - World 4 You
I got a problem, the minimap has gone completely black in a game. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

SBGames writes:
18-04-2020 21:30

HD mod - World 4 You

For correct work with the "Shadow of Death" (SoD) need to install "HD-mod", differently in game the mini map do not work.

http://sbgames.su/en /hd-mod-add-on-for-h eroes-3-hom-m-iii/

Author: Anthony (Nova Scotia), 28-12-2019 16:04
Basic Map review - World 4 You
Great map love the detail and the size of it 10/10

Author: meme (Pimmelstadt), 01-08-2019 19:03
Damned Air magic - World 4 You
I have this combo of skills I like...I tried to get Air magic but it just seems impossible. Everything on expert and not matter what I do the open skill slot will not show Air Magic. So, what about the witch huts? Nope, no air magic. Allright, the 12 magic universities I found? Nope, no air magic.

Did you disable Air magic? It would be nice to know before I go on a 3 day (real-time) quest to find air magic...And fail.

Map looks nice and enough to plunder. I like how the AI is better in this then Heroes 4.

SBGames writes:
04-08-2020 13:14

Did you disable Air magic? - World 4 You

Did you disable Air magic?
No, I did not disable it, you must be lucky

Author: Harold (United States), 31-07-2019 14:35
A Blast - World 4 You
I had a blast playing this map. Brought back some of the joy of engagement from my younger days. Actually had my ass handed to me in numerous fights. It was a challenge to hold territory and conquer that map. Great work!

Author: Peter, 18-09-2018 21:44
HotA - World 4 You
Hi guys, I wanna ask if this is going to work on Heroes 3 HotA HD

SBGames writes:
04-08-2020 13:15

HOTA - World 4 You

Yes, It will be work

Author: andreasvonlinden (Munich), 15-09-2018 21:14
one of my favorite maps - World 4 You
Thank you for this map. It is one of my favorite! I always play on 160% difficulty and it is fun and challenging. I like the hugeness, the lots of ressources and artifacts and especially the weekly reinforcements after some time. Please give me a favor and create some more giant maps like this! Please :-)

Author: LiviuMarin, 26-05-2018 17:31
good map - World 4 You
Has whirlpools and teleports placed in good locations to cross the water/ocean, players have their own areas and towns assigned to their race, pretty well balanced and creatures don't keep growing insanely. It's a pretty good map, I enjoyed it

Author: MEC (United States), 03-03-2016 07:21
Finely detailed! - World 4 You
Highly recommended. I could explore this map all day. Jumping in a whirlpool and then recognizing a landmass by shape and biome is really, truly fun.

Author: elo, 11-11-2015 08:09
Thanks for this map. - World 4 You
I call my saves "world war II" - i started in Berlin with Necropolis :D

Author: koget (Denmark), 24-05-2015 17:55
Amazing map, both for singe and mutliplayer
Theme and level of detail is just amazing. I love playing on the "real world", especially when the whole map is really well done.

Played hotseats with 2 humans on expert and indeed computer had great armies but were quite easily beaten (dispite the fact that they had a bigger army for 85% of the game - proper strategy and 8 heroes compensate that)

Highly recommended for everyone.

Author: Geoff (Leuven, Belgium), 28-02-2015 15:56
HD patch won't work
Hi
I'd like to try your map. I've installed the HD patch into the game folder (it's WoG), but when I launch it and click 'play' absolutely nothing happens. How to fix this? Thanks!

SBGaems (Russia-Ukraine) writes:
18-03-2015 08:57

HD won't work

I do not know what your HD-mod, but for the WOG HD-mod is not needed.

LiviuMarin writes:
26-05-2018 17:32

aaa - World 4 You

It works for me though... era/hd mod, idk

Author: asgagas, 15-02-2015 16:47
Adding of fighters
How to disable ***** adding of the fighters.

SBGames writes:
04-08-2020 13:20

Disable adding - World 4 You

Take World_4_You_source.r ar from this page:
http://sbgames.su/en /world-map-for-heroe s-3-homm-iii/

In this package exists "Changed Map Editor for SoD"

SBGames writes:
04-08-2020 13:21

fix - World 4 You

and you must delete whitespace from url

Author: Jok (Lebanon), 04-02-2015 15:50
Amazing
A very great map. I played the "with all magic" version of it on Impossible and won. I focused on exploring the map and raising the primary state of your hero before attacking in order to win, because the other players will come with zounds of creatures. I finished the map with 85 attack, 82 defense, 75 spell power and 65 knowledge.

Waiting for other giant maps from the same author :-D

Author: jojo988 (Brussels, Belgium), 20-01-2015 18:25
too hard to play in expert mode
the map is really good but too hard in expert cause every single ressource is guarded, so if you start with no ressource you lose too much time to be strong enough to beat the guards and get ressources while the ennemy (who has big ressources at the beginning) is already building an impressive army... better to play hard difficulty on this one

Author: Andrew (Magnitogorsk), 24-10-2014 08:25
Brilliant map!
That's really great map, indeed, a lot of time was spent by mapmaker for such giant and balanced map. You should try it, won't regret!

Author: Snake_B (Russia), 19-10-2014 03:07
Instruction
For correct work with the "Shadow of Death" (SoD) need to install "HD-mod", differently in game the mini map do not work.

http://sbgames.su/en /hd-mod-add-on-for-h eroes-3-hom-m-iii/

Author: Snake_B (Russia), 19-10-2014 03:03
Инструкция
Для корректной работы с версией игры "Дыхание Смерти" (SoD) требуется установить HD-mod, иначе в игре не будет работать мини карта.

http://sbgames.su/hd -mod-dopolnenie-dlya -igry-geroi-3-homm-i ii/

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy