Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gelu the Necromancer - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gelu the Necromancer - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gelu the Necromancer - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gelu the Necromancer

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You wake up dead, That's a great start to the day. Once king of the rangers and now just another dead guy. That's about to change its time to take back your place with the rangers dead or not it dont matter to you.

I wanted to make a map that utilized archery skill and gelu's ability to make sharpshooters but mix it with litches and cloak of the undead. So this is what i came up with Enjoy!!!!

Added: 19-06-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Endless Struggle NoFly | Divided and Hateful | Vampir contra Angel II | Lord Daniel

Author: Bart (Netherlands), 18-11-2023 17:59 Like
Really cool and engaging map - Gelu the Necromancer
Super tough enemies, but you can get strong fast as well (unless you nerve necromancy)

Author: Khoa, 12-07-2022 09:32
Good - Gelu the Necromancer
Good

Author: Stone (France), 11-04-2021 13:03
Gelu the necromancer - Gelu the Necromancer
Another great map. Thanx

maygwan writes:
11-04-2021 18:37

Glad you liked it - Gelu the Necromancer

much appreciated.

Author: chinhboss (viet nam), 21-03-2020 18:03 Like
map rating - Gelu the Necromancer
map rating

Author: Rapis (United Kingdom), 19-06-2019 17:53 Like
10/10 - Gelu the Necromancer
Built treasury at every rampart and the game started breaking after I didn't spend gold for some time and a lot stacked up.

Author: Rapis (United Kingdom), 19-06-2019 17:53 Like
10/10 - Gelu the Necromancer
Built treasury at every rampart and the game started breaking after I didn't spend gold for some time and a lot stacked up.

Author: Igor (Vancouver), 30-03-2018 03:54
One of the best maps - Gelu the Necromancer
Brilliant map, one of the best I ever played... I guess I am a veteran at 20+ years into this game... highly recommend to everyone..

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria), 23-09-2017 01:46
good map - Gelu the Necromancer
Good map but wayyyy to easy. I took my time underground and when i got out for 3 weeks i took everything with quick combat. I will do some tiny changes and i will play it without the necromancer skill and Cloak of the Undead King that way it will be challenging. Great job for the map maker on this map and thank you.

Author: Jeff (DC, USA), 16-08-2017 18:37
amulet of the undertaker - Gelu the Necromancer
Where is it? Can't make cloak without it and when i used view earth couldn't find it. Please help

vlad writes:
06-06-2019 20:47

listen - Gelu the Necromancer

go to the seer at the start of he map u should see it also its on your way th the first town (castle)

Alex (Bratislava,Slovakia) writes:
09-06-2019 21:32

Dvbt a dvbt2 - Gelu the Necromancer

I have tried 3 times the map,but I cannot find the cloak of undead.Without cloak it is unplayabe.I saw the answer,but its not there.Maybe because I playing Wake of God version.

Author: bell (Cluj Napoca, Romania), 09-04-2017 14:32
Gelu the Necromancer - Gelu the Necromancer
First of all.. brilliant Idea to combine Gelu and Necromancer capabilities.. only when I saw the title I new It would be fun... I saw some comments about tom of air.. I could not find any maybe this version does not have it.. I got tom of earth instead.. and had to wait 7 days for that last green hero on the 2 towers island to die, since I could not get to him (no fly or dd) and green was the last I defeated... I have to agree with most of the guys here... at the surface it was piece of cake, little annoying to case the remaining heroes which could not even buy their own army... but again brilliant idea and had fun playing... I got 490 p

Maygwan writes:
10-04-2017 05:42

glad you enjoyed it - Gelu the Necromancer

I will probably Hota this map at some pt and make the upper level much more of a challenge.

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 12-11-2016 23:08
Thanks - Gelu the Necromancer
I like it. With litches is not easy, there are very powerful heroes with 99 atack and 99 defense :-)
Thanks - Gelu the Necromancer

Author: raducu (Brasov), 26-12-2015 22:34 Like
Good map - Gelu the Necromancer
At the begining very good, I liked very much, but after I got to powerfull , when I went on the surface it was a little boring.The enemy castles didn't had enough money to buy their creatures. If you give them more money maybe with all the creatures bought from their castles they colud make the game more balanced. But it was fun to have more then 160k liches and 30k sharpshooters.Maybe you can think to create a very powerfull hero for each flag, that can be reached only after you kill a very powerfull garisson army that guards him. When you are to strong, with more than 3 million damage from a single unit, it's to easy.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:35

Thanx - Gelu the Necromancer

I will in the coming months update this map and make it much harder. ty for your comments.

Author: Maygwan, 12-07-2015 07:47
hmm - Gelu the Necromancer
Did mary have 3k angels and 17k swords and have you finished the map cause she may pass them on to another hero.

Author: Novik (PL), 11-07-2015 23:19
Mary Read - Gelu the Necromancer
I played without tome of air and I killed Mary Read at M2W4D1 with about 15k liches.
You should remove the cloak of undead king, it's too easy with liches.

Author: Maygwan, 11-07-2015 22:54
ai - Gelu the Necromancer
Ya the main ai threat is mary read she has 3k angels and 17k swordsmen thats the boss i had problems with so i dont know how u didnt fight her. u can not beat her with 30k skellies. try playing with no air tome and then see how hard it is.

Author: ks, 11-07-2015 22:29
strange - Gelu the Necromancer
lol man, something wrong..
Now I opened map editor to see the names of most harder AI I beat, but I was surprised when I saw these AI from the castles with 3K arh and 16K swords, I never met them really!
If you want I can send you my saves to see whats happens.

Otherwise in underground was more interesting but I got the tome fast cos I thought its necessary

Author: Maygwan, 11-07-2015 22:01
ty - Gelu the Necromancer
Yes i might make a much harder version in time. How did you find the map difficulty without tome of air. The first part is about building the litches or skels. How were the Assasins and did any bosses give u much trouble.

Author: ks, 11-07-2015 21:04
tome - Gelu the Necromancer
Yes, I assumed that something is wrong and you maybe going some tests or something :)
Without tome shud be more realistic
And if you wanna, you can reduce the number of guards in underground to not take many liches. I was with 30-35K skeletons when I left underground, imagine if they was power liches hah :)

Author: Maygwan, 11-07-2015 20:16
some folk - Gelu the Necromancer
may still find it hard even with tome but it should be fairly easy. I would suggest removing tome before you play the map, its located next to mutares jail.

Author: Maygwan, 11-07-2015 20:13
re sent - Gelu the Necromancer
Re sent the new map without tome of air it should not of been there. Would make map too easy but i cant do nothing about the ones folk already dloaded but for future dloads they will play an harder map.

Author: Maygwan, 11-07-2015 19:57
oh wow - Gelu the Necromancer
oh wow tome of air shouldnt be in the map i was testing something and i guess i sent in the one with tome added. There should be no air tome it would spoil map.

Author: ks (Sofia), 11-07-2015 18:32
more balance - Gelu the Necromancer
Finish in 217days with 490pionts but little disappointed from you man :)
You are good mapmaker with big experience and MUST test your maps for balance.
Why you put tome of air before we come out from underground to islands area? Even, why you put this tome at all?! Why those strong garrisons in castles area when we have fly and dd, this is strange. When we have fly and dd too early, you know very well whats happens at all :)) totally disaster :) and boooring of course.
And we dont need from cloak of undead king, its too easy. I was invincible only with skeletons.

Good idea but you need real balance. You have too many good maps to put this with these strange mistakes.

ks writes:
12-07-2015 11:52

Anne Bonny - Gelu the Necromancer

I checked one of the saves and turned wog cheats. All army (swords and archs) was in Anne Bonny and she was freezing on one island.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
12-07-2015 12:38

re; - Gelu the Necromancer

I did not put the book, and when I tested the map - it's such a book did not have. it must be a mistake, where did you find her?
cloak of undead king - ok, gone

Thanks!

Lukas (Poland) writes:
12-07-2015 12:40

... - Gelu the Necromancer

sorry, not this card ;-)

Maygwan writes:
12-07-2015 13:31

hmm - Gelu the Necromancer

when i played anne gave mary all the troops, i guess the different playstyles change the outcome of the map.. gonna have to test it more i guess. i completede it 3 times twice with gelu once with mutare and everytime i had to face a hard boss.

Novik (PL) writes:
12-07-2015 22:32

Anne Bonny, not Mary Read(sorry :) ) - Gelu the Necromancer

Anne Bonny attacked me when I opened the quest guard at 18,143. She had a whole army(swords and archs).

Author: Maygwan, 09-07-2015 10:20
Top ground - Gelu the Necromancer
Use Strategy to beat the top ground, don't just think you have enough troops to win because you wont. Use all your heroes and scouts the area. Use the many sanctuaries and protect gelu while building his and Mutares stats. Town portal is your friend and dont be afraid to run!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy