Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Devil Is In The Detail - map rating = 49 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Devil Is In The Detail

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

HotA 1.7 Factory update

Quite a few various updates to the map, incl 3/9 oclock changes, lowered guards in player forts, small changes to water paths etc.

Factory cannot be played from the beginning, but provides an alternative strategy later.

- DD, Fly banned
- Slow, Resurrect, Berserk, Clone, Town Portal can be obtained from the map

Good luck and look forward to your feedback!

Added: 04-02-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Битва за кольцо | Возвращение к магии | Eroi | La Maccaja

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 241-247 |

Author: C, 08-03-2024 22:21
Impossible - The Devil Is In The Detail
Is it possible to win the map in case you do not manage to beat pink to the central island to claim TP spell? With 1.7 update skilled heroes do not appear in tavern unless no fresh heroes are available, so there is no chance to beat an unlucky pink or light blue hero and then rehire him. The only option seems to be to get a hero to the center manually, but the pink necromancers just keep circling around.

impy (Slovakia) writes:
23-03-2024 16:44

TP - The Devil Is In The Detail

Of course there is. Just optimize your journey to TP shrine which involves:
- having Admiral's Hat helps. So start a turn right next to a shore (without Pink heroes getting a chance to attack you) a travel deep inside the land in one turn
- pick the best (shortest) route. One is from the top, right below the Tower island town. This one has Cover of Darkness on your way, use it to your advantage. The other one is from the south, above a stronghold town.
- maximize your movement points. Visit stables, pick Logistics, Pathfinding skills, have Boots of Speed, Equestrian Gloves..
- If you are going to TP shrine later in the game, chances are all or most of passages have been cleared by pink already. You therefore don't need to bring any army, just one fast unit, and pray to get to the shrine really fast.

Author: Mario_J, 08-03-2024 00:56
Had a lot of fun with this map - The Devil Is In The Detail
I've played it three times. I'm not a good player by any standards, reinstalled Heroes 3 this year, but I enjoyed it.
First I had the "great" idea to go to the underworld instead of trying to explore the surface sea with my two main heroes.. who promptly got hunted down by teal, and caused me to rage-quit.
Second was on easy, and that made getting the TP spell the hardest part - the necro heroes were always patrolling the main island. I got it only after conquering my neighbor.

Third one on normal I got the combo biggest necro army including phoenix on the hero with the dragon artifact set, and he was only in my quadrant.. Even when I got the easy necro towns he didn't TP to defend them. Luckily he didn't come for the finishing blow - he came one day away from my capital once but left again. He liked conquering island castles, and I could reconquer them with the admiral's hat. The other pink heroes were easy, and teal was conquering on the other side of the world - got both tower and rampart AI. I got really lucky with the main teal hero since he kept the orb of inhibition in backpack.. But I only beat the main pink after getting 4 surface sides and building the fangarm stack.

Author: Рашид, 03-03-2024 00:32 Like
1,7 версии за 144 дня прохождение - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hota 1,7 нельзя уволить героя и тут же его поднять. Даже вообще потеря героя грозит полным его исчезновением! Это полностью меняет скорость прохождения! Поэтому сразу накачиваем героев и не теряем! Это очень важно! Десса, Оррин и Мельхиор(появился герой дипломат в 1,7!) - это мои основные! А так же мореплаватели желательно! Так же главное лазурных драконов 12шт взять в хижинах провидцев на островах. Дипломатом собрать плащ дипломата - чтобы пробивать гарнизон антимагии стрелками и сдаваться недорого. Потом гарнизоны антимагии добивать Оррином... Десса догоняет самых далеких героев - так на картинке он догоняет последнего...
1,7 версии за 144 дня прохождение - The Devil Is In The Detail

Author: koget, 17-02-2024 17:55
Boars - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi Mario,

Boar/peasent quest has always been the same in each version. Each player has a "hidden" boar glen in their biom. There is a message with a tip on where to find it at some point. ("boar hunting").

Author: Mario_J, 17-02-2024 15:25
Error on the new version? - The Devil Is In The Detail
I'm playing the newest version right now, I think there is a mistake with a quest near green gate to the underground river (SW) - it wants boars and peasants, but there is no boar glen in the SW or in the S starting area.. Does one need to get lucky with refugee camps for this one? (had boar glen in SE in the previous version)

Author: Koget, 15-02-2024 02:07
Fangarms - The Devil Is In The Detail
If you play the original hota version (no orange desert), there is no hota quest. Otherwise it is just below mid on snow.

Author: Skrash (Espanya), 14-02-2024 14:59
Cannot find The Quest for The Horn of the Abyss - The Devil Is In The Detail
I have a question, I am playing the map and for some reason the seer's hut with the Horn of the Abyss is not there. I have all the fangarm but cannot find the quest. I am playing Hota version, don't if it's the latest version but updated it like a month or two ago. Thought it was deleted with some kind of update but for what you mention here it's still there. Is it possible I have a version of the map where it is deleted? Or is it possible you moved it form middle in the snow on the south entrance?

Thank you!

Author: James, 06-02-2024 04:40
best map - The Devil Is In The Detail
this is probably one of the best maps of all times. I played it so far like 4 times.

Author: koget, 04-02-2024 22:42
Update for Hota 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your supporting comments.

Here is a more detailed changelog for 1.7:

- 3/9 o'clock adapted for factory.
- Less army in forts between players.
- Opened water paths in area next to 3/9 whirlpools
- +5000 gold for Azure dragon quest
- You can get resurrect from mage guild in any of Conflux towns, except those in starting bioms.
- Some small improvements for AI comfort
- Little more fangarm for Horn of the Abyss quest

Overall, as Devil is in the Detail was updated in HotA map pool with latest version, this now stands as a baseline. So old HotA version is gone. Dracon/Gelu is not here, slow is in quest, etc.

Spail writes:
19-02-2024 14:15

-.- - The Devil Is In The Detail

So is there a possibility to download the previous version with Gelu anywhere? Can't find on this site

Mario_J writes:
19-02-2024 21:30

Re: Boars - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi, thanks, I've found it after clicking for a while.. And probably it's on me, since I can't find it again in the SW region, S and SE work fine.

hiep dang writes:
20-02-2024 14:14

Help - The Devil Is In The Detail

Can y help how to find it? i read boar masseger of castle (near river) but how y can get. just run around?

Mario_J writes:
21-02-2024 03:00

Azure dragon quest - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi, the text for the NW azure dragon quest still says 20000, although it requires 25000.

koget writes:
22-02-2024 15:17

Thanks - The Devil Is In The Detail

You are right with the text. I have fixed it now + few small other fixes. Will be on site soon.

Author: Fedor (Россия), 04-02-2024 01:51
Было интересно. Спасибо. - The Devil Is In The Detail
Всем привет.
Так получилось, примерно две недели назад
закончил прохождение старой версии без квеста с​ фангармами с облегченным получением Шляпы Адмирала и беззащитными городами Бирюзового. Пост об этом есть ниже в этой ветке.
После этого решил пройти версию Невозможно, скачанную на 1.6.1 с этого сайта вдобавок к фангармам с разделенной Шляпой Адмирала и более ранним (2 месяц, 2 неделя, 2 день) появлением Розового на поверхности защищёнными городами Бирюзового.
Как всегда при игре на скорость всегда подсвечивал карту кто что где находятся для максимальной эффективности. Кроме того долго и кропотливо подбирал карту, так как во первых без лежащих недалеко Сапог Скорости и во вторых при сложных подходах к Клинку (например жёлтые, черные драконы, Архангелы Фениксы) добраться до Клинка быстрее Розового на мой взгляд невозможно. Даже с учётом. того, что играл по факту с открытой картой, получить Клинок было очень и очень сложной задачей, чем на предыдущей версии.
Играл опять за эльфов Главный Дипломат Риланд. Подобрал карту с​ ​ ​ Сапогами скорости недалеко от хижины провидца и лесопилки. Проверил монстров на подходе к Клинку.
Как уже писал в предыдущем сообщении большими плюсами начала за эльфов является то, что у них лучший подход к лазурным драконам и​ к провидцу за шляпой, а также к Академии на острове.
Кроме того, при движении на центральный остров недалеко находится хижина провидца с 2 лазурными драконами из соседней "снежной" местности.
Ещё один плюс это удобное расположение Башен Логистики и Пересечённой местности. Получается возможность с самого начала Дипломату получить Сапоги Скорости, потом сразу Логистику, накопив примкнувшие войска и получив рядом Волшебников и Снайперов пробить проход в подземелье за Ожерельем, при возвращении к замку посетить Башню Пересечённой Местности, сразу отправиться освобождать Кирра из темницы, получив от него 15 снайперов и 2х зелёных драконов недалеко, без которых очень тяжело пробиться​ на юг к кораблю. Решил не получать Замедление (личи слишком сильны) опять же для скорости.
ОэВ городе до получения всех 4 лазурных драконов не строил ничего, кроме улучшенных эльфов и кентавров. Ресурсы это 3 героя добытчика (Ризза и остальные, кроме Сефинрот) и два героя с Поместьями. Шахты не захватывал.
В итоге Шляпа Адмирала и 2 Лазурных Дракона были у меня на 29 день. За оставшуюся неделю с длинной хода и Шляпой Адмирала, удалось захватить город Фениксов на острове, разделяющим эльфов и титанов, забрать ещё двух лазурников и самое главное везение получить заклинание Силовое Поле для защиты Снайперов и Волшебников.
В итоге проход к Клинку на острове пробивали 4 лазурных дракона, 4 золотых, 3 Феникса, 2 волшебника, 15 архимагов, 33 эльфа​ и 35 снайпера. Риланд был на 21 уровне при приходе на остров за Клинком.
За день до появления Розового, Клинок был получен.
Дальнейшая стратегия победы описана в предыдущем сообщении о 16 января. Замков Фениксов значительно больше остальных. Захватить их и максимально быстро отстроить, постараться поскорее собрать Золотого Гуся и главное Статую легионера.
Единственное отличие по дальнейшей стратегии от старой версии, это невозможность сразу же атаковать Бирюзового из-за его защтных гарнизонов. Это пришлось сделать несколько позже.
Помня про 300 фангармов (очень уж хотелось выполнить этот квест) при любой возможности захватывал их жилища. Также очень важно контролировать максимально возможное количество Маяов передвижения.
В итоге на 116 день Рог Бездны был получен, но не был применён. Своих войск было достаточно. 224 день конец компании.
Риланд при штурме гарнизонов некромантов. 35 уровень (48 48 46 50). 575 Фениксов, 750 элементалей Магии, 1000 Магмы, 1500 Энергии, 2250 Льда, 2000 Шторма.
Ещё раз большое спасибо разработчикам сценария.

Fedor (Россия) writes:
05-02-2024 11:15

Ошибка и добавление - The Devil Is In The Detail

575 Фениксов, а не 57 участвовали в штурме гарнизонов некромантов.
Войск, при штурме всех пяти гарнизонов практически потеряно ее было.
При стратегии контроля как можно большего количества городов Сопряжения и концентрирования найма юнитов именно в них, важно как можно быстрее захватить два города Сопряжения на центральном острове и занять рядом с ними два жилища Фениксов.
Если они уже захвачены розовым, то их удобно атаковать снизу одновременно двумя героями с трюком Шляпы Адмирала и длиной хода по суше, чтобы не дать главному розовому телепортироваться в один из них, если вы захватили только один.
Также при атаке гарнизонов некромантов хороши Элементали Магии по причине их бозответной и ещё круговой атаки. Их жилища рядом с островными городами Сопряжения. Для более быстрого прироста стрелков также захватывал жилища Воздуха и Воды у прибрежных городов.

Alex writes:
19-02-2024 17:08

Интересно - The Devil Is In The Detail

Отлично! Но непонятно, на каком уровне сложности была пройдена карта так, чтобы за день до розового взять клинок.
Сапоги возле лесопилки - большая редкость. 1-2% вероятности. При этом надо ещё смотреть на путь к клинку + магию в замке + расклады по артам.

Fedor (Россия) writes:
19-02-2024 18:06

Да - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hello, Alex.
I just finished at the most difficult level of the latest version of the Factory, getting a slowdown unlike last time.
I had to build a relay of 6 heroes to hand over the Lazurniks to kill the liches and bring them back to the coast of Ryland.
Yes, it is rare. Therefore, it is necessary to reboot before the appearance of Speed Boots, as well as look at their defenders. For example, long-range flyers or shooters will not allow you to get Speed Boots. At the same time, in order to save a lot of time in the future, it is better to illuminate the entire map immediately after loading and carefully analyze the prospects for obtaining a Blade, as well as test through the endless course and Archangels where everything is or, for example, which troops will join or where what magic is in cities and obelisks.
But this still does not guarantee success. There should be many conditions.

Fedor (Россия) writes:
19-02-2024 18:11

Ещё - The Devil Is In The Detail

И ещё. Получив Замедление, можно сразу атаковать Храм Моря. Он рядом с Побережьем эльфов. То же самое, если доберётесь до Лазурников соседней снежной локации. Храм Моря там тоже рядом ними.

Author: Ivan (Sofia, Bulgaria), 24-01-2024 21:39
The Devil Is In The Detail - The Devil Is In The Detail
Still playing as rampart - hota version and I have problems finding resurection(which should be in center island), is it the Fangrams quest?
Btw my hota version has Kyre from prison and there are quests for clone and berserk(I havent downloaded a special version)

koget writes:
24-01-2024 22:58

Hota version was updated - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi,

With latest factory patch, map was updated to latest version as well. Resurrection can only be obtained from conflux castles in on the mid island.

If you want to play the "old version", use the "hard version" from this site.

Author: Keyser Soze, 23-01-2024 00:26
Factory - The Devil Is In The Detail
I already made Factory version by myself (instead of Rampart). Before the final battle I removed 8k halflings from the army to be fair (because od 12 dwellings on the map). It was very fun to play a new faction. I finished after 12 months.

PS: Berserk + Orb of Vulnerability won this battle.

DYM (Norway) writes:
27-01-2024 01:04

Would you mind sharing that map? - The Devil Is In The Detail

I tried modifying it myself but didn't quite get it right.

Author: Xandruil (Koeln, Germany), 20-01-2024 16:10 Like
Best map ever - The Devil Is In The Detail
Best map i ve played so far in the last 20 years or so the ga

Author: Fedor (Россия), 16-01-2024 15:47
Большое спасибо - The Devil Is In The Detail
Большое спасибо разработчикам за отлично сбалансированный и интересный сценарий.

Играл за коричневых - эльфов.
Изначальный план был следующий. Собрать дипломатами побольше войск.
Освободить Гелу ради снайперов. С ними пробиваться к морю. Два лазурных дракона. Потом сразу шляпа адмирала. Потом с лазурными драконами и снайперами пробиваться в центр за Клинком и Ворота Города.
Играл на скорость. Карту всегда светил и смотрел кто где. Сохранялся и переигрывал.
Играл дипломатом Риландом. Потом нанял второго дипломата Киру. Кроме них собрал Калида + сера, Риззу + ртуть, Саруг драгоценные камни и двух героев с Поместьями. Без этих дополнительных средств, быстро пройти сложно - везде плати :) Кроме того, естественно они не стояли впустую, а активно помогали основным героям. Те практически не выполняли черновой работой только вперёд.
Плюсом начала за эльфов есть также то, что у​ них очень удобные подходы к лазурным драконами и шляпе адмирала, а также доступ к ещё двум лазурным драконам из соседней снежной локации. В итоге в центр я пришел с 4 лазурными драконами. Не повезло, что подход охраняли жёлтые драконы - их не замедлить, но лазурные драконы защитили собой снайперов. Костяные совсем просто. Замедлить и расстрелять.
В итоге удалось забрать Клинок и Врата Города почти на две недели до срока - тут же зашёл вниз и осветил подземелье. Забавно, но тут же выскочил один из некромантов, но против Армагеддона не справился и одарил меня кучей наручников... Кстати, некроманты не стали в итоге ждать ещё две недели по сценарию, а после моего ухода сразу полезли наверх.
Дальше план был такой: победить подземного лазурного ( его ещё не было наверху), тем более, что с адмиральской шляпой ты всегда нападаешь на незащищённые города, а также не менее важно захватить все Маяки передвижения по воде - скорость. Это очень важно. Лазурный явно не ожидал моего прибытия и мне даже удалось освободить быстрее Даркшторма, и сразу его же войсками победить сильнейшего из них Мутаре. Примерно к 65 дню все было закончено. Захватив моря двинулся на северные территории, наделив Киру адмиральской шляпой, а далее и Даркшторма. Гела был​ четвертым основным, но больше использовался как посыльный.
Дальше план был такой. Захватить все города на поверхности и отстроить все замки с Фениксами, так как их значительно больше, чем у Некромантов - победа вопрос времени. Кроме того постараться собрать сборные артефакты.
В итоге захватив Север, примерно к 80 дню Кира и Гела были сопровождены Риландом в центр за Вратами Города​ (у Даркшторма не было магии земли), а также захвачены два города Фениксов на центральном острове.
Некроманты без Клинка были малоактивны. Если подходили близко к городам, то гибли. Так постепенно были выбиты все основные некромантовские герои.
Далее все было методично, захват всех замков и отстройка городов Феникса. Примерно к 110 дню все наверху было захвачено и отстроено. Поставил Даркшторма в Центр пентаграммы. Захватил шахты круга подсобными героями. Потом ждал две недели пока накопились войска и деньги. Посетил все Академии. Золотой Гусь, Статуя Легиона, Рог изобилия немало помогли. Кроме того посетил Риландом все Академии на карте.
Сборные артефакты на Риланде при взятии гарнизонов некромантов Эликсир Жизни, Лук снайпера и самый главный Доспехи проклятых с замедлением и проклятием врагов. Уровень 39 (58 66 61 57)
Войска примерно 700 фениксов, 900 элементалей магии, 1800 земляных, 2000 энергии, 2700 ледяных 2500 шторма. Войск при штурме гарнизонов некромантов практически не потерял, так как Доспехи проклятых замедляли юнитов гарнизонов.
Умения Лидерство, Дипломатия, Мудрость, Земля, Поиск пути, Логистика, Навигация, Стрельба.
125 день конец компании. Невозможный. Hota 1.6.1.
Гидра. 356 очков.
Есть предложение разработчикам игры.
Хотя Шляпа Адмирала и Маяки и компенсируют некоторым образом запрещённые Полет и Дверь Измерений, но все же для наполненности сценария их не хватает. Что если получить доступ к ним, можно будет, только победив всех лазурных морских героев Подземелья и захватив все замки. Тогда с помощью Дверей измерений будет легче захватывать города глубоко на суше. Играбельность возможно существенно повысится.
Большое спасибо всем, кто сумел дочитать до конца этого сообщения.
Возможно кто-то и воспользуется некоторыми идеями из этого сообщения ..

Author: bo JENSEN (Danmark), 12-01-2024 15:35
maps - The Devil Is In The Detail
hej er det muligt download the devil maps

Author: Keyser Soze, 03-01-2024 06:52
Forge - The Devil Is In The Detail
Alternative version with Forge? :)

Koget writes:
03-01-2024 14:02

Maybe one day… for now I focus on a new map.:-)

Hiệp Đặng writes:
05-01-2024 19:54

Reply - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hope y can make it fast. Big thanksa

Author: Matthias Serneels (België), 25-12-2023 14:09
Faction - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi, my brother and I want to give this map a try. We are only average players tho. What are the best factions to start this game with?

Koget writes:
03-01-2024 14:04

Power level - The Devil Is In The Detail

Easiest is to play with Castle and Rampart, also Tower.

Author: David (Ljubljana, Slovenia), 12-12-2023 16:13
Best map eever created - The Devil Is In The Detail
This is by far the best map ever created. It is also the only map I play for some time now. I finished it mutiple times with all factions and lately I am having fun rushing the middle island to get to Armageddon's Blade + TP plus some artifacts before the Pink AI breaks out. It can be done and it is very satisfying.

Thank you Koget for this masterpiece :)

Author: Sang, 25-11-2023 13:00 Like
Good map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Map best

Author: Mark, 16-11-2023 20:20
Nice map! - The Devil Is In The Detail
I got acquainted with the map 2 years ago. I played it about 10 times. I really liked it. Author, thanks a lot!

Author: Frust (italy), 29-10-2023 12:06 Like
is it balanced? - The Devil Is In The Detail
It looks to me only rampart has access to early 2 green dragons, or did I miss something? If so, how would that be balanced?
Also starting as tower or stronghold leaves you slowed down for all the logistics exploits you will need to carry out and the creatures that could join.
All starting location should have access to tier 7 joining creatures and those who have rough terrains to some extra benefits

David Ales (Ljubljana, Slovenia) writes:
12-12-2023 16:02

Not completely - The Devil Is In The Detail

No need for this map to be 100% balanced as it is not a player vs player map. If you want to increase the difficulty slightly, start as Stronghold for example. This map can be replayed multiple times and it is always fun.
Just my opinion...

Also Castle has access to 2 Griffing Conservatories which is also great.

Author: Thomas (USA), 27-10-2023 00:05 Like
Excellent Map - The Devil Is In The Detail
One of the best maps I've played. Very challenging. Very creative. A fun adventure.

Author: Dinka Árpád (Magyarország), 30-09-2023 19:32 Like
Mr - The Devil Is In The Detail
How exactly do you boost AI? :)

Author: Scuba (Netherlands), 22-09-2023 20:42
Huge thanks to map creator(s) - The Devil Is In The Detail
Just finish the map. I enjoyed it very much. This map can be very hard at first, here are my tips:

1. Make sure you reach the middle island before the OP AI does. Here you will find two things that will make your life alot easier!

2. Check out all the seers huts in your biome (starting area). Some of the rewards will help you to traverse this map better.

3. I did two attemps to scout the map and get a feeling for it. The third attempt i had a plan (see step 1) and i was able to complete the map with alot of fun:) Roughly took 8-12 hours.

Thanks again to the creators. The map is complete, it has everything you want and can ask for. I really enjoyed it!

Author: Petr (Česko), 09-09-2023 12:07
Too difficult ? - The Devil Is In The Detail
I'm playing on normal, 3 Cove attempts. The enemy was always significantly stronger. I'm not a super gamer, but I've been playing Heroes since the first part. III part throughout its existence. But this map is the hardest I've ever played. I remember suffering on The Last Crusade map.

impy (Slovakia) writes:
28-10-2023 16:13

help - The Devil Is In The Detail

try to collect 2 x Azure dragons in your area, they're a great help. In your starting Cove area that would be a seer quest on a small island with library building.
also putting together Admiral's hat (both parts via quest seers are in your initial area) speeds up your progress significantly.
Zdravi Slovensko

Petr (Česko) writes:
23-12-2023 16:26

I won on the 4th attempt. No azure dragons. I read it later. But I played it for a really long time, more than 17 months :-). Now I'll look around for some other map

Author: Darius (Lithuania), 27-08-2023 11:58 Like
Great map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Very interesting and fun map.

Author: Chris (Tanzania), 22-08-2023 18:59 Like
Fantastic map, great challenge but a bit boring in the end - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi, I am a casual HH3 player but have been with the game since the beginning and have played a lot of maps. The Devil is in the details is one of the best I have seen - the sheer game length, the possibilities of your heroes devevelopment and the economy building while constantly thrilled by pressure are all advantages on this map. I have lost a dozen games and won three both with Rampart and Castle on normal but my main remark will probably stand regardless of the difficulty level.
It refers to the final phase when Teal and Pink are already crushed in terms of their armies and they try to avoid your main hero. While you probably control the big part of the map, to fulfill the victory conditions you still need to take every single city which, in my games, meant a wearisome conquest of the Teals domain along the underground rivers.
The possible solution to minimise that last part might be changing the victory conditions to getting a specific artifact positioned behind one of the Pink underground cities and blocked by the gate with keymasters located behind the teals main cities in the underground. This way you would still be required to prevail over both Teal and Pink to safely pass around their towns but you would noot need to conquer every single one.
Other minor remarks:
1. The announcements on the "innumerable hordes of enemies in the underground" in the late phase of the game are frightening and intimidating but only if have not already crushed the main heroes of Teal and Pink and stripped them of their artifacts, otherwise they are [unitentionally I believe] hilarious.
2. In my games the AI was sending heroes with weak armies to their cities within reach of my main hero and not merging them with the huge armies deeper in the garrison which enabled me to easily kill a number of the main pink heroes while avoiding a hopeless battle against garrison. The AI is probably calculating the odds for both its armies even if they are not merged. Not sure if you can fix it on a map editor level.
Many thanks for this fantastic map and the enormous work that has been put into creating it!

Author: Narvet (France), 16-08-2023 22:37 Like
I hope it gets better ! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hey, great map, I enjoyed playing it as Cove a few year ago, and again as Rampy a few months ago, Gelu was a nice surprise, and you did great with her removal. I had a lot of fun and when I saw u released a harder version I wanted to play it again.
So I checked the map on the editor and here are a few things I noticed :
- Ranloo is still available but he's the only Death Knight for us to play, which I don't think makes a lot of sense, so maybe remove him too

- Speaking of removal, Grindan in the Blue prison has Slow as a starter spell (bypassing the map spell ban). Force field seems like a great option as he has enchanters and thus can easily solo most melee fights, given he has mana.

- Tan has no observatory near his shipyard like other factions

- I think Red biome library is too close to the sea, I'd put it up top of the Red biome, near the sharpshooter / enchanter / black tower

- Both time I played the map the AI systematically took Ballistics, is there a way to prevent that ?

- Some factions have access to shipwreck from land near their biome garrison, some don't : between orange & purple, orange doesn't when purple does. You should fix it as those can give up to 5k gold, that's worth a peasant quest :)

- Also shipyards were designed really badly in this game, so Red Blue and Tan have the worst boat spawn u can get : the one you have to go around the shipyard to boat. It's an easy fix with some obstacles though

Nice that you changed the Teal town locations, at least the AI will be able to recruit its army before the player lands with admiral's hat x)
Why didn't you change the top right Inferno with the Forsaken Palace though ? 1 town on each section near the coast is enough I think. Also if u have time to make those moved Inferno a bit more dramatic like they were in the previous version, that would be cool :D

Finally, You should update the preview map on this site as the terrain changed a bit since :)

Author: Eternal35, 12-08-2023 01:51 Like
Must be played - The Devil Is In The Detail
Very good map, really challenging, one of the most classic comunity map ;)

koget writes:
13-08-2023 00:14

Thanks, I never expected it to become that big

Author: Рашид, 02-08-2023 21:31 Like
45 дней - та же схема, но! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Можно пройти еще быстрее - лазурные драконы из хижин провидцев нужны только 8-10 штук. Но нужен раскаченный дипломат и плащ дипломата - чтобы пробивать гарнизоны антимагии. Нужны стрелки к дипломату - как можно больше и хороший бюджет. Только гарнизоны антимагии в подземелье делают карту дольше проходимой... Еще - если быстро найти 500 крестьян и 8 кабанов - то поменять их на 8 коричневых драконов и продать - так можно пополнить бюджет)
45 дней - та же схема, но! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Incognita writes:
04-08-2023 01:44

Видео? - The Devil Is In The Detail

А полное видео прохождения за 45 дней?

Рашид writes:
14-08-2023 17:14

Полного нет - есть ключевой последний гарнизон антимагии - The Devil Is In The Detail

youtu.be/IoMTwuI41FM - здесь это окончательное пробивание гарнизона антимагии, остальные противники незначительны

Полного нет - есть ключевой последний гарнизон антимагии - The Devil Is In The Detail

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 241-247 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy