Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about To Tame a Land - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map To Tame a Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> To Tame a Land

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ukko, a great barbarian (pagan) who has lost everything, wakes up in a small island in an unknown land; a land full of unmathced perils and puzzles... Can you survive this tale? Can you beat the impossible odds? If so, consider yourself a true master of Heroes of Might and Magic 3!

Added: 22-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Scars of the old wars | A Cold Day in Hell | The Eternal War | Adrienne

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 |

Author: Alex (Kiev), 20-10-2018 19:00
Stuck - To Tame a Land
Is it over for me? (Cannot disembark because of gremlins)
Stuck - To Tame a Land

Alex (Kiev) writes:
21-10-2018 01:51

up - To Tame a Land

bigger screen

up - To Tame a Land

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:43

Oh shit! - To Tame a Land

Damn that monthly spawn!! I'm afraid you'll have to start over...

Author: darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania), 20-10-2018 18:16
Stuck - To Tame a Land
First of all ,really great map that reminds me of the likes of Wayfarer and Empire of the World 2.But I am stuck after beating, Rashka.I still have plenty of border gates/quests but i can't get the items for any of them.I know there is a event right after beating the gargoyles with 2000 Faeries, but i can't get there with neither boat or water walk.I also have no idea how to get the 3 enchanters or where to get the 30k mercury for border gate

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
20-10-2018 18:40

stuck again:)) - To Tame a Land

i found the mercury and went to the event after gargoyles , and i also got the cornucopia but now i'm stuck again :((

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:47

Well... - To Tame a Land

There seems to be a streamed playthrough on youtube!

Author: momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 19-10-2018 00:14
One of the best maps i have played - To Tame a Land
A little review from me without any spoilers.
Finished it in 312days (planning to play second time to reduce that number) and it is one of the best maps I have played and remains me so much of Wayfarer E. The map is fairly difficult by requiring thinking out of the box and if you haven’t played heroes a lot you might have problems. There are a lot of quests and everyone is important and a lot of hidden huts, artifacts and hidden pats. Overall lots of fun and it is a map that must be played from Heroes 3 fans. I saw few bad comments that the map is overrated and too linear for which I totally disagree and I cannot even begin to imagine how long it took to be created.
Few (bad) points that could be improved or changed in my opinion:
A lot of hidden events holding important artifacts – I would at least suggest to use a massage at the beginning to the player to use map editor to see the hidden events.
The other thing is that I found some of the fights very easy especially after getting the berserk spell and orb of vulnerability maybe army can be increased or lose a few spells.

To the mapmaker- keep up the GREAT work it is a masterpiece of a map and THANK YOU FOR IT.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:50

Congratulations!! - To Tame a Land

And thanks alot for the great and profounding review, cheers!👍

Author: goodjob (korea), 17-10-2018 08:12
help me please - To Tame a Land
how can i go back to land?
help me please - To Tame a Land

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:54

Well... - To Tame a Land

There's a playthrough on youtube!

myth (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
02-11-2018 13:33

summon boat - To Tame a Land

down to the left there is water. summon boat, be in it, cast water walk, dock, move. you must have admirals hat ofc. can't remember more than that.

Author: Ivaylo Gradev (Varna), 15-10-2018 15:16 Like
Freaking gems?! - To Tame a Land
Where do you guys found the 60k gems?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
21-10-2018 09:51

Well... - To Tame a Land

There's a playthrough on youtube!

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 13-10-2018 11:59
Uhm.. - To Tame a Land
Don't you have admirals hat? Have visited seers hut that needs 12 each precious resource?

Skitnils (Sweden) writes:
14-10-2018 14:43

dumb.... - To Tame a Land

Yes and i dident know you could dissmantle it ^^ just new to the complete ediotion :)

Author: Skitnils (Sweden), 11-10-2018 21:54
Stuck at second Stronghold - To Tame a Land
As title say ive conqured the second stronghold in the begginning but have no clue were to go next. Ive killed some hydras that opend a path were i could use summon boat but dont have the spell the same to the south. Or i need to find the green keymaster. Im lost :/

12-10-2018 22:12

Heh - To Tame a Land

DIdent know you could dissmantle artifacts ... :P

Author: Soned (Kirov,Russia), 11-10-2018 16:01 Like
Final - To Tame a Land
Thats all, thanks for map!!!
Final - To Tame a Land

Jaakko writes:
11-10-2018 18:14

Cheers!

Author: MK, 09-10-2018 16:52
Totally stuck - To Tame a Land
Hi could you give me a hint where to go next.
- can't find ORB of firmament for seers hut
- can'f find pendandt of negativity for seers hut
- cant beat Rashka, berzerk wont work to them
-Cant beat titans, berzerk or hypnotize wont work to them

Jaakko writes:
11-10-2018 18:12

Uhm.. - To Tame a Land

Read through all these comments and you will find all the answers you seek! Note: berserker works on arch devils...

Author: Ivaylo Gradev (България), 08-10-2018 17:53 Like
Please help... - To Tame a Land
Great map, but I guess I need some help now... I think im stuck... I either need 3 enchanters (which I understood I obtain much later) or one of the following:
1.Helm of chaos - which I dont have
2.Defeat wyverns but I dont have golden bow
3.There is an artifact above the top fortress castle, that I can not reach...
4.I have to kill peasants, but I don't know where they are..

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
08-10-2018 20:12

Well... - To Tame a Land

You need admirals hat (captain haddocks treasure near pandoras box; dead end in the water & necklace behind second lighthouse) in order to gain the golden bow which you need to kill em wyverns. After that you can get the tome of water magic which enables you to kill hydras thus gaining the helm of chaos!

Ivaylo Gradev (България) writes:
09-10-2018 09:59

Still can't - To Tame a Land

Idk am I stupid or what :) I have admiral's hat for long ago, I also have bow of the sharpshooter (but not golden bow) and can't find any hidden spot left of pandoras box at all... Clicked on every possible path left of the pandora, but still nothing.

09-10-2018 10:08

found it - To Tame a Land

Didnt saw the boat blocking the way :)

10-10-2018 09:58

Can I? - To Tame a Land

I have Oris next to blackburn, but she have no army and cannot defeat the defence of the town. Can I continue, or I have to load?

Ivaylo Gradev (Varna) writes:
10-10-2018 16:50

Reloaded because of the previous question and now it is fine, but I can not reach darkblue tent. Tried everything with all 3 heroes, but still nothing - cant fly, cant go with ship, cant waterwalk...

Author: OSCAR (Latvia), 07-10-2018 14:22
Tome of water magic / waterwalk - To Tame a Land
As I understand in this seer I can get the tome of watermagic-->wate rwalk. But where can I find these 3 enchanters?
Tome of water magic / waterwalk - To Tame a Land

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
07-10-2018 17:03

No - To Tame a Land

You don't get the tome of water magic from there! You'll find em enchanters for that hut much later..

OSCAR (Latvia) writes:
07-10-2018 17:27

Where? - To Tame a Land

Thanks, but where can I find it then? Besauce I can't get to Necromancer yet(so I cant get brown tent) e.t.c. I think I have done everything but the tome of water, but I cant find where... :/ I

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
07-10-2018 19:15

Well... - To Tame a Land

You'll find it in the swamp area. Go past the hut that gives you behemoths to the oasis and summon a boat at the second tile of the oasis!

OSCAR (Latvia) writes:
07-10-2018 22:09

... - To Tame a Land

Thanks a lot man. No idea how I missed it. :D

14-10-2018 15:26

how? - To Tame a Land

How did you get back you cant land with boat and water walk dosent work either. now im stuck with both heroes at the hut -_-

Author: Bartók András, 05-10-2018 15:05
necklace of ocean guidance - To Tame a Land
Pls, need some help, after beat necros, i need this artifact, but i cant find it. in the begining i defeated the water elementals, and i got it, but i dont remember where, but a quest guard want it. Where can i find another necklace??
necklace of ocean guidance - To Tame a Land

Jaakko writes:
05-10-2018 18:37

Well... - To Tame a Land

There is one other necklace indeed... Try looking near the second lighthouse!

Author: Markus (Germany), 02-10-2018 15:21
You are right :) - To Tame a Land
Thanks for the hint. One more question: I cannot reach the "Dark Blue Tent" - is this a bug or it shall be like this ? I found it behind of the Vulcan (23,26) but there is no way to "take" it ..

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 01-10-2018 22:56
Well... - To Tame a Land
Guess you haven't found captain haddocks treasure & hat then... Just left to pandoras box there is a dead end in the water. Go to that spot! Cheers for comments!

Author: Markus (Germany), 01-10-2018 15:12
Awesome Map - scuttle Boat missing ? - To Tame a Land
Hi. The map is very nice and addicted but now after I defeated the Blue Player I am blocked - I cannot go further ..
How Can I take Golden Bow ? There is a Boat blocking my way and I don't have "scuttle Boat" spell. Also I need 25 Peasants to open a blocking way .. Currenly I have only "Necklace of Ocean Guidance" but no anymore "Sea Captain's Hat" - did I missed something somewhere ?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
02-10-2018 15:27

Well... - To Tame a Land

It's not a bug. You'll get there eventually but there is a trick how... Let's see if you can figure it out! 😁 Tip: Ukko cannot reach it...

Markus writes:
02-10-2018 16:51

hmm :) - To Tame a Land

I suppose there is a "Event Ball" there which is blocking the way. So the only option is maybe only fly ? :) Gunnar and Oris (the only other heroes that I have) cannot also go there .. so I shall expect a a hero who can"fly" ..
Probbaly the same "Event Ball" don't let me to summon a boat and go to the necromancer
and as well to the Chaos Hidra(49,47).
So now I'm also blocked :D

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
02-10-2018 17:04

Well... - To Tame a Land

Gunnar is the key but even he cannot reach it right away! Events only prevent docking / summon boat, not water walk or similar effects... I can tell you that fly is not the answer!

Markus writes:
03-10-2018 15:05

I found the way to "Tome of Water" .. - To Tame a Land

I found the Seer's Hut and got the Tome of water and I defeted the necromancer. But now if I go to defeat the Magma Elements Ukko will remain blocked there. There ia no way to come back and also I cannot scuttle the boat since I don't have anmode the tome of water and the seat hut - shall remain the hero blocked here for a while ?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
03-10-2018 17:05

Well... - To Tame a Land

Surely you can summon boat! Go explore the cursed area; you'll find your way outta there though it may not be that easy...

Tip: Find the admirals hat, find a spot that is not cursed, scuttle boat that's blocking landing, land and ww out of the area!

Author: Matti, 30-09-2018 21:57
Jumissa / stuck - To Tame a Land
Moro Jaakko,

Hiemna tarttis apuja, en pääse Necro landiin kun en ole löytänyt neliapilaa. En myöskä 8;n pääse seers huttiin joka on lähellä violettia one way portalia?

Same in englinsh for interantional palyers. I'm missing fourleaf clover to get tp the Necro land and another thing that i cant reach is seers hut near purple one way portal.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
30-09-2018 22:38

Noh, tuota... - To Tame a Land

Moro vaan! Sieltä suo-alueen ihan alusta pitäis löytyä neliapila, kun katot tarkkaan... Siihen seers huttiin pääsee myöhemmin, kohan saat yhden tietyn artifactin... Lykkyä ja fiilistä pelaamiseen!

Matti writes:
30-09-2018 23:16

No voi yhden kerran.... - To Tame a Land

Kiitos siinähän se ihan melkein näkyvillä. Ps. huikee mappi!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
01-10-2018 23:09

Tattista vaan! - To Tame a Land

Kiitti! Oli siinä ahertaminen mutta oli sitä kyllä helvetin siistiä tehdäkin..

Author: Nikola, 30-09-2018 14:00 Like
Help please - To Tame a Land
Got stuck after I get the book of fire, how do I get back? Thanks for the help!

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
30-09-2018 22:43

Well... - To Tame a Land

Hi! There must be something hidden there... Also search the ground carefully, maybe there is a spot that's not cursed...

Nikola writes:
01-10-2018 19:02

Help please - To Tame a Land

Thanks for the tip but I can't find anything useful. I found the admirals hat behind the dragon cliffs but I don't see how it helps me. Do I need DD or Fly to get out?

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
01-10-2018 23:00

No - To Tame a Land

That hat is the key; find a spot to scuttle the boat that's blocking your landing. Go to the shore and ww outta there! Gl to your future challenges!

Author: Lydie (Sunny and warm south of France), 25-09-2018 19:39 Like
To tame a land - To Tame a Land
Awsome ! I loved your map. Thank you. Great job. Can you make others like this, with puzzles and hidden stuff ? You are a genius !

Jaakko (Suomi) writes:
25-09-2018 21:40

Well I thank you very much!! Maybe someday I find myself doing part 2...

Author: Justin, 24-09-2018 13:44 Like
To Tame a Land - To Tame a Land
Hi all, I`m stuck now at sulfur fight. There are so much black and rust dragons. How to kill them???

Jaakko (Suomi) writes:
25-09-2018 21:43

Well... - To Tame a Land

You should only attack em with large army + you need some major relics/artifacts to defeat them! Is that your only course now or can you go somewhere else maybe...

Justin writes:
28-09-2018 17:59

dragons - To Tame a Land

It was the last course. Couse I needed sulfur for quest. I have defeat them with Gunar using expert berserker :)

Author: Diablero, 23-09-2018 02:18
hey guys - To Tame a Land
hey guys i wanted to ask.. i cant manage to get to the black dragons there is a little chunck of black shadow that wont let me WW to the dragons and i dont have scout skill.. so what i do?

Diablero writes:
23-09-2018 04:05

ok - To Tame a Land

ok i managed to go there and killed all tower heroes now how can i get the spyglasses?

Diablero writes:
23-09-2018 06:29

nvm - To Tame a Land

nvm i finished the map xD author it is amazing map. the last time i enjoyed a map was the last crusade but this one is beauty gj

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
23-09-2018 21:56

Thanks alot, cheers!

Author: Valery, 20-09-2018 22:32 Like
+ - To Tame a Land
I played the map and it does not come with custom portraits. Diablero has same Ukko custom portrait as Lyndor, a player who posted last month. What a coincidence lol ;)

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 20-09-2018 21:31
... - To Tame a Land
Upload your save somewhere and I'll try to show you the way back.

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 21:22
. - To Tame a Land
downloaded just now heroes3 complete and still cant run over the event... guys pls some help

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 20:28
. - To Tame a Land
Yep tried it also not working its like the event its some kind of object that i cant run through it..

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 20-09-2018 20:24
... - To Tame a Land
You need to reveal all the route before waterwalk.

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 19:13
complete i think,, - To Tame a Land
im playing from homm3 HD shadow of death and still i try to ww on hd and not hd and still cant ww this event

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 20-09-2018 19:08
? - To Tame a Land
What version u are playing? In normal HoMM 3 Complete you certainly can waterwalk on top of events!

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 19:06
pic - To Tame a Land
here is the pic
pic - To Tame a Land

Author: Jaakko (Finland), 20-09-2018 19:05
I admit that I got tired towards the end so the underground section ended up being quite short...

Author: Diablero, 20-09-2018 19:03
ofc i tried that xD - To Tame a Land
hhhhhh of course i tried that but there is event that i cant step on it so i cant ww back xD and because of it i stuck allready 2 days with nothing to do because i cant beat the ignissa girl

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy