Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Leon's Redemption - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Leon's Redemption - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Leon's Redemption - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Leon's Redemption

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{~~~Part 2 of the Barbutilion~~~}
450 years have passed since the events of the War of the 7 Realms. Now {Leon} is once again unleashed in search of redemption and a bit of revenge!

Added: 18-08-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Возвращение домой | Мочилово | Earth Center | Sand O'Khan

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

Author: wasilix, 29-03-2023 09:07 Like
- - Leon's Redemption
You play SoD with HD_mod + SoD_SP?

Author: TTG, 29-03-2023 09:05
- - Leon's Redemption
I left him boats to use. Nothing. I send the heroes to his island walking under his nose and still nothing. he just doesn't come out

Author: wasilix, 27-03-2023 22:01 Like
- - Leon's Redemption
Ah, you mean early game? Maybe he can't? He doesn't have a summon boat, so you have to lure him in with your heroes.

Author: TTG, 27-03-2023 19:35
later in the game - Leon's Redemption
Yes but this is later in the game. Shouldn't he kill the 2 heroes that are supposed to die?

Author: wasilix, 27-03-2023 13:39 Like
You go to him instead - Leon's Redemption
Hi. Barbuta mentions below in a reply to me, that you need to go to him instead. He says where you can get waterwalk.

Author: TTG, 27-03-2023 00:37
Xyxlop - Leon's Redemption
Xyxlop doesn't follow me nomatter what i do. Is there an error?

TTG writes:
29-03-2023 13:36

SOD - Leon's Redemption

I play SoD with HD_mod

wasilix writes:
29-03-2023 17:05

- - Leon's Redemption

Try with SoD_SP plugin or without HD+ mode enabled.

TTG writes:
30-03-2023 19:31

- - Leon's Redemption

oh man i have to play the dwarf battle one more time?

wasilix writes:
30-03-2023 19:42

- - Leon's Redemption

I think you don't have to. Just launch the game with the plugin and try it first.

TTG writes:
30-03-2023 20:02

keymasters tent - Leon's Redemption

I saw a walkthrough. He is not the problem. The problem is that the hero that supposed to kill the old leon doesn't come so he doesn't visit the keymasters tent. Any tips?

Author: Yosef (Blah, Blahh), 01-02-2023 05:08 Like
Nice layout - Leon's Redemption
Nice layout

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 30-01-2023 23:26
A bit too unforgiving for me... - Leon's Redemption
While I definitely appreciate the time, effort, and thought that has gone into this clever map, it is too unforgiving for me. Some of the fights are very tedious to complete once the strategy has been figured out (Hello, Tazarko...). The timings are indeed strict, I had to reload several times because firstly I was too close to Crag Hac's release to bring Wizardino around, then realised I'd missed the ring of life from earlier, and then Pestilence caught up to me while I was figuring out the swamp/9-armed island area (and I had to wait a week for Sesaenthesis to move away). And now I can't progress any further because Xyxlop did not open all the guards he was supposed to. He's stationary by the purple border gate, and refuses to move despite me dancing around on the other side of the quest guard with a single halfling. I just can't bring myself to restart this map, again....sorry! Maybe some other time. Loved the first map though, War of the 7 realms!

Mango (Vietnam) writes:
25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic point in the first battle and restart the game

Author: tenzen (Россия), 21-06-2022 09:59 Like
John Dastr 1st fight - Leon's Redemption
Hi again. I need help with this fight. I split halflings, but pegasus positinoning badly so i cant fireball or inferno them. I watched your playthrough on youtube and you splited halflings so you have them stand on green cells (check screenshot), while when i do so they stnad as they are. so what do i suppose to do?
John Dastr 1st fight - Leon's Redemption

tenzen (Россия) writes:
21-06-2022 10:08

solved - Leon's Redemption

Well, i didnt noticed that you can split them in tight form... Ang thing is i never used this option never in my life!! So, problem is done! :)

Barbuta writes:
21-06-2022 10:09

Fight - Leon's Redemption

Open the hero screen and check what all of the buttons do. You missed something in there :)

Author: tenzen (Россия), 18-06-2022 20:56 Like
Medusa bank - Leon's Redemption
Hi, is it nessesary to take that medusa bank (91,85,0)? And if it is, how to take it? I always lose 1 jinn.. thx
Medusa bank - Leon's Redemption

Barbuta writes:
18-06-2022 23:45

Medusa Bank - Leon's Redemption

It is not necessary to take the medusa bank. You will not need the resources from it even if you took it.

Author: tenzen (Россия), 17-06-2022 22:21 Like
how do i kill this ifrits? - Leon's Redemption
help pls, i have no mana after fight with barbarian at the beginning
how do i kill this ifrits? - Leon's Redemption

Barbuta writes:
17-06-2022 23:20

Efreets - Leon's Redemption

You should save more mana from the previous fights with Wizardino and you will be able to kill the efreets :)

Author: Pyi, 01-06-2021 23:41
Krak Hack - Leon's Redemption
Hello!
I've started playing your map and i've conquered Brandenberg. Next, I should wait in the castle for Borogaros to attack me. The problem is that he doesn't, is Krak Hack the one that attacks me and I can't beat him.
Any way to solve this?

wasilix writes:
02-06-2021 14:39

- - Leon's Redemption

Borogaros should attack you. He's very slow, so if you run away too fast/far from him, he may start revealing the map, and it'll take 10 months for him to just finish the desert part... So my suggestion would be to stay just far enough not to be reached in one turn, but not much further.

Also, If I recall correctly, the map tips mention that Brandenberg milestone time is 347 (or thereabout), but they don't mention that it's the time when Hack comes out. Not sure if it's strictly mandatory for a playthrough (it will definitely be hugely helpful), but you should have enough time to bring Wizardino back later via Leon's path (also 100% have to visit 1st castle town with Wizardino to get slow, or you are screwed a few months later) and steal Hack's boat before he gets to embark on it.

In my playthrough I hit Brandenberg about a month earlier than the deadline, and had maybe 1 or 2 weeks to spare between stealing his boat and him coming out. Basically, this part of the map is fairly demanding to your progression speed.

wasilix writes:
02-06-2021 14:41

- - Leon's Redemption

Now that I managed to recall that slow is 100% required on Wizardino, and you'll have to bring him to Leon after visiting 1st Castle town, I don't think you have any option other than stealing Hack's boat, because there is no other way to bring him back to the junction where they meet.

Author: Barbuta, 14-04-2021 03:53 Like
Map Update - Leon's Redemption
Map has been updated to version 1.5

Change log:

- Added a few important notes for the player.
- It is no longer possible to skip the third Storyteller fight.
- Changed town alignments again.

Pyi writes:
01-06-2021 23:40

Krak Hack - Leon's Redemption

Hello!
I've started playing your map and i've conquered Brandenberg. Next, I should wait in the castle for Borogaros to attack me. The problem is that he doesn't, is Krak Hack the one that attacks me and I can't beat him.
Any way to solve this?

Author: Adrian, 09-03-2021 15:06 Like
After crystal caverns - Leon's Redemption
How is Wizardino supposed to unstuck the boat? Great map btw!

wasilix writes:
09-03-2021 22:24

- - Leon's Redemption

Use arrow keys

Author: Barbuta, 07-11-2020 18:12 Like
Map has been updated to version 1.4. List of changes:

- Added and changed some text.
- Made Destruction a bit stronger (like he used to be in version 1.0)
- Added decorations.
- Changed town alignment for Red

Author: wasilix, 16-10-2020 22:53 Like
2nd playthrough - Leon's Redemption
Hey!

Believe it or not, I decided to play the map for the 2nd time and this time recorded most of the more notable battles (almost finished, white riders and death are left).

Here is a link to the playlist if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube. com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6kgROW0vWIj 7Gba5PeHu8yU

wasilix writes:
16-10-2020 22:55

Feedback - Leon's Redemption

Curious where I missed some easier strategies. Against Velintarnen for example I didn't find a way to avoid draining his mana, and that's a lot of time...

Barbuta writes:
07-11-2020 01:23

Mana - Leon's Redemption

It is possible to beat him without draining his mana

Mana - Leon's Redemption

Barbuta writes:
07-11-2020 01:34

Mana - Leon's Redemption

You can't see it on the screenshot that well but he only used 18 mana (less then 1 percent of his total)

wasilix writes:
07-11-2020 22:19

Fixed Zentimo fight - Leon's Redemption

Re-uploaded Zentimo fight (by mistake, initially uploaded Cursed Randy fight instead of it)

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 08-10-2020 09:27
How to proceed with John D"Astre ? - Leon's Redemption
I cannot fight the garrison. The silver pegasuses kill me in two turns. If I separate the halfling and put them close to one another, one of the pegasus waits and I cannot kill them both with Inferno magic. If Halflings are apart, the pegasus are too far away and cannot kille them wiht one spell as well.

Barbuta writes:
08-10-2020 18:09

Strange - Leon's Redemption

In all my testing the pegasi never wait. You can try playing the battle with HD mod/with SOD_SP plugin, by turning HD+ option on/off or by the base game if you are already using the mod

wasilix writes:
17-10-2020 09:22

HOTA? - Leon's Redemption

Hi! Is it perhaps the case that you are playing HOTA? Or maybe HD+ mode without SOD SP plugin?

Author: wasilix, 02-10-2020 22:02 Like
Hands down one of the best maps I played - Leon's Redemption
Hi there!

I've finally finished this map... Barbuta, its author, even though relatively new to heroes 3 map making scene, he's definitely an extremely talented one. That's a 10 rating and 100% recommended to play (although, it'll take some time and possibly retries too).

I recommend playing this map with having as many of save points as possible. It is generally advised with any difficult map, and this one is difficult.
I'll give a short summary of my thoughts on this map (and also a few questions/suggestion s).

- Fights are difficult in very satisfying ways. Fights are hard to solve, but easy to execute (with little to no random). The only fight that's quite significantly difficult and random is the fight against dwarfs in the very beginning. The solving part to me was the most satisfying, and execution hasn't been frustrating.
- Strategies in fights range quite widely providing rich gameplay experience (no repetion of tedious fights that all look alike);
- Even some storyline, which isn't deep, but interesting enough (also drops some walkthrough directions and even tips, occasionally);
- There are some difficult/unclear choices (skills for example), that surely have wrong options which will make you replay quite long periods. In my opinion, skill choice is crafted very well: all of the offered options are more-or-less equally appealing;
- No berserk sillyness;
- No blind-clone/resurrec t sillyness, you can still try though, but do that at your own risk :D ;
- Quite unusual and cool choice of a main unit (no, it's not sharpshooter), frankly, using titans/AAs/enchanter s/sharpshoots is so boring, I'm happy to try something different;
- There are tips given in the very beginning (see storyteller hero), make sure to pay close attention to them. For example, not solving Agony part properly will result in a late restart (it's an easy solve, but not obvious).
- Using editor is somewhat helpful, but it's not strictly necessary;
- There are some fine puzzles too;
- There are certain milestones that you'd better reach within alloted time (soft time limits), you'll get to see them in beginning of the map;
- You'll probably have to replay some chunks of the map (thus save recommendation in the beginning), but fights are easy 2nd time (remember - hard solve, but easy execution). For example, there is a very difficult fight against Black Fiona in beginning, that took me hours to win first time. On a replay I did it easily on the 1st attempt and could repeat more if needed.

Some questions/suggestion s to author, they are quite possibly dictated by my lack of knowledge, but possibly still worthwhile additions to make this map understandable/appro achable without assistance.
Questions/suggestion s to author:
1. Strategy in all fights seemed reasonable and solvable (even if I didn't solve all by myself), except I'm not sure if Destruction can be solved without your hint regarding location. Just curious, if I'm a player not using any hints, do you have something in mind that would allow me to solve this fight?
Same goes to Annihilation. I ended up killing him on the same spot as Destruction... Probably lazy of me, I tried finding a decent spot somewhere close to blue portal exit, but could find any (using unleashed editor, but didn't find an way to use battlefield explorer efficiently). It looked as if I could possibly fight him in castle, but he would first go for haste (even tried feeding Wizardino to him to make him move to me right away :D ).
If it's something that a player can't practically find out without a prior knowledge, perhaps it makes sense to at least drop a hint, that can be connected to them?
2. Some sort of a hint (maybe a road sign) for a Pandora with the last AoTD piece on how to get it could be useful. The solution to this puzzle looks quite a bit like an exploit, that may be unknown to many players.
3. Ballista thing (the fact that they vanish after the fight) is possibly a common knowledge, but it wasn't for me. Not sure though how to help it, quite possibly problem is in me :)

Barbuta writes:
03-10-2020 12:23

Review - Leon's Redemption

Thanks for the long review! Your statement: "Fights are hard to solve, but easy to execute" is exactly what I was going for when constructing the map (for the most part). About the suggestions:

1. You are right about Destruction battle. I should put the hint, I gave here, in the map tips. Annihilation on the other hand is a doable fight if you defend in almost any city.
2. The way to get the last piece of AOTD can be considered a bug and I was unsure whether or not I should leave it in. I decided to leave it as one of the last logistics challenges.
3. The ballista interaction is strange but after you see it once you will understand it.

Author: Blaz, 29-09-2020 18:37 Like
Finished - Leon's Redemption
I finally finished the map. The fight with Death was really long and exhausting. Took me several tries to finally beat him. Strategy is really important because you can’t just outnumber his troops. Great map!

Barbuta writes:
30-09-2020 15:08

Glad you enjoyed! - Leon's Redemption

Glad you enjoyed!

Author: Blaz, 28-09-2020 15:16 Like
Almost done - Leon's Redemption
Im almost done with the map. I killed every last white rider but i forgot to advance storyteller. And the green and tan players were gone before i can kill them so i guess i have to replay several long fights. This is a nice map though. Hope you can make some more!

Barbuta writes:
28-09-2020 17:04

Glad you enjoyed! - Leon's Redemption

Glad you enjoyed the map, you can try part 1 - War of the 7 Realms if you haven't done so already. It is significantly easier. Maybe I can make part 3 in the future.

Blaz writes:
28-09-2020 18:10

Death - Leon's Redemption

Oh wait i still have Death to deal with? I chose to open the gate that led to the black keymaster tent instead of the orb of the firmament. Did i make the wrong choice? Death has a massive army in the thousands and i need to defeat him before opening the final gate in storyteller’s path. And tips pls. Thanks!

And yeah i have played war of the 7 realms. Also enjoyed it but it was way easier like you said.

Barbuta writes:
28-09-2020 18:18

Choice - Leon's Redemption

It's a story choice, you can finish the game regardless what you choose. The fight with Death is actually pretty simple although it takes time. You can use a strategy similar to Zentimo's fight

Blaz writes:
28-09-2020 18:26

Death - Leon's Redemption

Yeah the fights so far have been taking some time. I guess defeating Death does too. No particular spell to use in this battle?

Author: wasilix, 27-09-2020 20:32 Like
Pain - Leon's Redemption
What's the trick? He wrecks me with vulnerability orb or without, and it doesn't take more than 2 turns. I have no ideas to try.

Barbuta (Bulgaria) writes:
27-09-2020 22:25

With Blind - Leon's Redemption

With orb of vulnerability. He is not immune to blind. You can survive with 1 fast unit. Then it is trivial.

Author: Blaz, 27-09-2020 15:10 Like
Death area - Leon's Redemption
How do i reach the area where Death is? I cant reach the entrance area just before the border gate that requires the angel wings. Also, I have both leon and leon’s clone but i dont know how to bring both to get past the 32k azure event. Some tips pls. Thanks!

wasilix writes:
27-09-2020 15:47

Here is how I did it - Leon's Redemption

Not sure if it's the right way, because it felt extremely long, but it worked for me:

- One hero will have to be in a boat near the event to help another one go around it
- Leave clone for now to help Leon get there, also I needed another hero to stand on a Lookout tower in the area where you change Leon to give vision
- After that I brought Zentimo back to clone, swapped them, finished the quest for phoenixes and swapped them back

Author: wasilix, 26-09-2020 22:01 Like
Where are the vampires for the quest? - Leon's Redemption
?

Barbuta writes:
26-09-2020 22:03

Vampires - Leon's Redemption

You are supposed to save them with John D'Astr

wasilix writes:
26-09-2020 22:08

:D - Leon's Redemption

Huh, that's smart... Well, I guess, no disruption ray for me now :D

26-09-2020 22:12

Disruption Ray - Leon's Redemption

You won't need it for any battle other then the last one so don't worry about it.

wasilix writes:
26-09-2020 22:32

Last battle though - Leon's Redemption

Last battle isn't that far though. I need to deal with Pain somehow, and then it's time for Death. But Distruption Ray isn't normally a must-have spell. Most likely not having it will make the final fight 10x longer, but should probably still be doable.

Barbuta writes:
26-09-2020 22:54

Last Battle - Leon's Redemption

It will take you long for sure even with the disruption ray :)

Author: Blaz, 26-09-2020 17:23 Like
Bone dragon - Leon's Redemption
Where to get 3 bone dragons to open gate?

Barbuta writes:
26-09-2020 18:52

Bone Dragons - Leon's Redemption

From the city - Morgulia

wasilix writes:
26-09-2020 18:53

Hydras - Leon's Redemption

There are 3 hydras in the area around Unseen city.

Author: Blaz, 26-09-2020 11:18 Like
Grail - Leon's Redemption
How do i reach the area where the grail is?

Barbuta writes:
26-09-2020 12:35

Grail Area - Leon's Redemption

You need the hero - Zentimo. Give him as much movement points as possible and make the water crossing.

Blaz writes:
26-09-2020 12:58

I already got zentimo. I gave him boots of speed and 2 gloves. I also visited the stables and all the movement boosters but i still cant reach it

26-09-2020 13:04

Zentimo - Leon's Redemption

Make sure his slowest creature is speed 11 or more and get as many movement boosts in 1 day as possible. Also the 2nd gloves of speed doesn't give you a movement boost

Blaz writes:
26-09-2020 13:42

I only brought archangels. I visited the stables and all the movement boosters but i still cant reach it. Do i need to visit all four movement boosters or just a certain combination. Thanks!

Blaz writes:
26-09-2020 14:09

Ok nevermind i finally figured it out. Thanks!

Author: Barbuta, 24-09-2020 14:19 Like
Map has been updated to v1.3

- Fixed a bug where you can get angel wings outside of the Realm of the Dead.
- Fixed a bug where you can bypass an event.
- Fixed a typo
- Changed town alignments to avoid month of and prevent creature spawn until month 11 (not 100% guaranteed).

Author: wasilix, 22-09-2020 18:22 Like
Spells - Leon's Redemption
Hi there!

Are these spells available somewhere on the map:

1. Protection against earth
2. Teleport

23-09-2020 14:13

No - Leon's Redemption

No

Author: Barbuta, 20-09-2020 16:21 Like
Map update - Leon's Redemption
Map has been updated to v1.2

- Added a few more decorations
- Fixed Sesaenthesis getting stuck behind the brown 1 way portal.
- Fixed negative number of creatures in 3 necropolis towns becoming positive.

Author: wasilix, 20-09-2020 15:07 Like
White riders - Leon's Redemption
Hi there!

Jeez, white riders are so strong... I tried my luck with a couple of them and got beaten handily.

I noticed that some undead towns have events yielding negative creature amounts. In-game though, it results in the opposite: they bring 65k units every week. For some reason, it seems to work as intended for dread knights - keeping them at a relatively low amount (perhaps it will stop working if I buy them all out). On another hand, skeletons and dragons are brought in enormous numbers. Dragons are somewhat difficult to use because of 3 white riders remaining castle-less after it`s taken, and also probably won`t be able to buy that many anyway. Is it intended or a bug? It seems that you want to keep growth minimal. I used skeletons to break through azure dragons in some places. In fact, I now realise, that they can be used to break through the dragons preventing the player from using angel wings on the global map.

Finally, what's with that Destruction guy? Is it Kyrre level 6k?! I've never seen a hero to have that many movement points!

I have aotd and phoenixes. Some things that I missed/messed up:
- didn't take +1 speed necklace yet (seems like it may be essential now)
- skipped +3/+3 morale/luck necklace (probably needed for death only)
- skipped frenzy (seems like I need it badly to kill any of remaining dudes) - getting it now is gonna be especially difficult.

Some general tips on Destruction would be appreciated, thanks!

Barbuta writes:
20-09-2020 16:20

A few things - Leon's Redemption

The negative numbers rolling into positive is definitely a bug. I will remove it in an update and just let you buy the armies that are in the cities. Beating the azure dragons and bringing angel wings outside of the undead part should not be possible without having the skeletons/bone dragons/dread knights unintended amount.

Yes Destruction is max level logistics specialist :) He has around 120 000 movement points. Best way to deal with him is to kill him on his 1st or 2nd turn. Battlefield terrain is important because is he is too strong and has anti-magic orb. Hint: fight him on a tile with a hole. If you play without HD mod he can get bugged and just go in and out of Morgulia for a couple of weeks so you have to kill him on his 1st move.

If you don't already have the speed artifacts from killing Boris Boykov you may have to get necklace of speed. Another key artifact you can get for the final few battles is the orb of vulnerability from the seer's hut in the dwarven forges.

Author: wasilix, 17-09-2020 21:42 Like
Angel wings puzzle - Leon's Redemption
Hi there!

So, it seems that I'm near the end. I don't see how can I get the last piece of AoTD from pandora and/or that town nearby. They are teasing me! I managed to get to the town outskirts, but no idea how to get inside.

17-09-2020 22:02

Hint - Leon's Redemption

Hint: Lower the hero movement animation speed to make it easier. :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy