Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Shadows of the Forest - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Shadows of the Forest - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Shadows of the Forest - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Shadows of the Forest

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Gelu must defeat all enemies in this area using guerilla tactics. He is the only one with the skills to lead this raid, for without him all is lost. Gelu will be allowed to advance to 23rd Level and carry over his skills, experience, and spells to the next scenario.

Added: 31-12-2020

Heroes 3 maps: The Grand Conflict | L & W In The Spider Web | Grim reaper (Necro vs.) | Dragonlords Vengeance (Allies)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 16-02-2022 19:20
kyre vs ring holder - Shadows of the Forest
hi,

is this fight pure luck? to win and also get frost ring spell? how many times u'll get morale extra turn?
something like, will my unicorns blind opponent or not etc.?

LC (Russia) writes:
06-04-2022 10:30

Reply - Shadows of the Forest

This fight has nothing to do with luck. It's 100% possible in first try

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 05-09-2021 21:31
2nd box - dragons - Shadows of the Forest
hi,

couldnt figure out how to beat dragons with just pegasi sacrifice so i watched video on utube.
now tell me, is it possible that with same tactic 1 dragon survives and reach sharps?

Author: Mark Andonov (Bulgaria), 25-03-2021 23:01
Great map - Shadows of the Forest
Great map

Author: Louis Cyphre (Russia), 14-03-2021 17:12
LC - Shadows of the Forest
https://vk.com/doc7776497_593341445

latest version 1.3.0X

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 28-01-2021 18:02
Gremlin - Shadows of the Forest
Okay, I somehow managed to beat the map, although help from its creator was needed. It's a map like no other and almost each fight up till the end has a different but clever strategy! I learnt a lot and became a far better player with much more open mind with what I have at my disposal.

The map is definitely NOT for casual players, as you'll get frustrated and will have to replay the fights over and over again. But when you finally find the right strategy, it'll bring you so much joy and satisfaction!

When I found out how to overcome the challenge of The Lady of the lake I laughed for a good few mintes, that's probably the most "WTF, REALLY?" fight in the entire map and what comes after is no less satisfying, although in a different way.

Thank you LC for that ingenious map!

LC (Russia) writes:
29-01-2021 01:36

reply - Shadows of the Forest

Thank you :)

Hope to see more people in winners category)

Author: LC (Russia), 26-01-2021 18:11
PLAYABLE VERSION IS 1.1.1X or HIGHER!!! - Shadows of the Forest
A T T E N T I O N . T O . E V E R Y O N E!

STABLE PLAYABLE VERSION IS 1.1.1X OR HIGHER!

If you've started your playthough before that version, please send me your save file via telegram: https://t.me/lc_youtube

or simply send me email: fenrirdavid1000@gmail.com

i'll fix asap.

I'm sorry for such inconvenience.

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 25-01-2021 19:18
Game Freezes at the end of Day 2 - Shadows of the Forest
The game freezes at the end of day 2 in Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete version. Is there a bug?

LC (Russia) writes:
25-01-2021 22:47

actually nope..?
Didn't get anything during testplays. Can you pm me via telegram?

https://t.me/lc_youtube

Author: Alex (Poland), 21-01-2021 16:10 Like
10/10! - Shadows of the Forest
10 points from me!

Author: Alex (Poland), 21-01-2021 16:09 Like
Impossible masterpiece - Shadows of the Forest
Just some words. I can't pass this map and it seems for me impossible, but the way it's made is just unbelievable!

I've read comments from LC and Gremlin and i got really interested in what they are talking, so i decided to look throw this map and holy cows. Very beautiful! Native avlian forests and evil monarch of eofol, what an art. Unfortunatly i can't pass even first battle, that is above of my skill level...

Author: LC (Russia), 21-01-2021 12:24
And nope. After Kyrre release from Hell, Holivya must be already dead.

Author: LC (Russia), 21-01-2021 12:23
Yeah, you killed Ikhi correctly, as I planned. Wonderful ;)

Kyrre must die in fight against Vigil. But she must die correctly, otherwise Vigil will still remain immortal

Strabaffor fight is extremely unique. And very easy once you figure out what to do.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 21-01-2021 11:42
Okay, I think that there is no other strategy for Ikhi and dispel is needed for her not to cast offensive spells.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 21-01-2021 11:10
For Ikhi I used 125 devils, 4 or 5 stacks of serpent flies to have full control over phoenix movements, around 150 battle dwarves for sacrifice and disruption ray. Then I used the strategy presented in your "ARTHUR DENT ON STEROIDS" film. I wonder what's the original tactic for her.

Ahhhh, I think I know what you meant now. I found it strange that you have to rescure Kyrre from hell if you never lose her and now I think I understand. But if you're saying that I have to do it that way in fights with Vigil and with Ozyyodyord', then it means that Strabaffor should be defeated without such methods, interesting.

Also I can kill Kyrre for the second time in fight against Holivya. Poor Kyrre :(

Author: LC (Russia), 21-01-2021 10:28
Marlo has finished first part of Effort as far as I remember. Yeah he's a godlike player

Ikhi fight needs dispel, 100 arch devils and 2 pegasus. Fight length is about 4-5 minutes not more. How did you kill her by the way?

Vigil is immortal as I said, you won't be able to defeat him in any way. First of all you must make him vulnerable

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 21-01-2021 01:34
Do you know how Marlo is doing? From his channel I see that he's a really good player, so he should be able to beat this map.

I have 2 more questions.
1. Why is there an event to build homestead in Dova Saera if red player is not able to buy any elves and it's the last fight? (Actually I was hoping that he'd be able to buy them so I could use hypnosis)
2. Do you know what's the difference between let's say Ikhi and Vigil, since both have flying armies far more powerful than you, but one stays inside castle walls and the other rushes to defeat you. I wonder what did you have to take into consideration while designing these fights.

Author: LC (Russia), 21-01-2021 00:54
I afraid nobody has reached that far...

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 20-01-2021 22:41
Has anyone managed to pass 3rd part of Eofol yet?

This part is so hard I can't even start it really. I like the fact that your spells are limited, but no resurrect/force field/forgetfulness/berseerk makes the fights unbeatable for me. I can kill all magogs in the fight against Vigil, but then his dragons fly out of the castle.

The thing is even worse with Strabaffor, as I see no way of eliminating his power liches. At first I thought that he should sacrifice liches to heal some other stack, but now I see that you can't sacrifice undead units.

LC (Russia) writes:
21-01-2021 12:26

Ozyo's name has hugarian reference. Did you release Hirnok?

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
21-01-2021 13:17

After hearing that I need pit lords to defeat one enemy, I started analyzing things I and my enemies have to determine if there's something I need to have to defeat my enemies. But for some reason I couldn't connect the dots between Kyrre in hell(=dying), Vigil having eagle eye and your words of "making him vulnerable". There are still many ways I can use his breath attacks, eagle eye and even free slots in his equipment, but I see now that this fight is another unique one! I am amazed at how you manage to design the enemies so that almost each fight is distinct and doesn't rely on the same strategy.

As for Strabaffor, I assume his bow of sharpshooter might be his handicap and I should be able to "block" his liches in a way that they won't want to shoot me in fear of hitting their comrades, maybe then I can even summon water elementals to deplete their shots... this fight too has many possibilities to try.

Yup, I see my mistake now - hell can't be reached without defeating the lady of the lake.

I released Hirnok and even know the password "magic candy", I wonder if this also has some hidden meaning.

LC (Russia) writes:
21-01-2021 14:26

there are tones of ways to use his eagle eye skill. But only 1 way will make him vulnerable to you. And that way requires correct sacrifice. As for Hirnok - he is sent by Ozyo to deliver something from AvLee for him, so Gelu decided to disappoint him by sending Hirnok with unappropriated gift. Once key gift is sent - Ozyo becomes mortal.

As for Strabaffor, you need to know some mechanic aspects related with liches. If you get it right, so you can defeat him easily

21-01-2021 19:45

Vigil is finally dead! But that's probably the easiest one... Thanks to this fight I've learned something about AI mechanics and I got my answer as to when enemies move out of castle walls.

Also I now know why the same strategy won't work on Ozyyodyord' most probably. I think I know what item I need to "give" him and it's a spell scroll from Avlee, I don't see any other interesting options in my equipment. But I wonder why should he be killed last...

I am not sure how to deal with Strabaffor, as I don't know any mechanics related with liches apart from the fact that they don't shoot if they might hurt someone.

Just to be sure, can I trade the bow for 400 archdevils right after defeating Strabaffor? Or will it be neeed in the upcoming fights?

LC (Russia) writes:
21-01-2021 23:20

you must trade that bow, otherwise Ozyo fight is impossible

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 20-01-2021 01:19
What do you mean by "so early"? I already have 251 faerie dragons after killing Almik and Bitty Jokh. I know that the dragons can cast even though Red orb is present, but I have never heard of infinite casts.

Also I'm stuck at Shreya for the time being. I just lack firepower to both protect and attack, while making her occupied, so she doesn't cast some offensive spells. And not even this sweet terrain where Monado stood provides safety, because there's too many Medusas. I wonder how am I supposed to fight Velze-s, who has better stats and even more dragons.

Author: LC (Russia), 20-01-2021 00:38
there is a way to cast infinite times. Even though Jo holds orb of inhibition. You shouldn't kill him so early, so yea, i sent another update for that.

Author: LC (Russia), 20-01-2021 00:37
So, changes are done.

Now Jo holds 4444 of Azure Dragons with orb of inhibition

and Zix's defense is reduced till zero.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 19-01-2021 23:41
To be honest, I edited the amount of ghost dragon in heroes.exe file during the fight, as I didn't want to lose so much time... The fight is straightforward, there is no place for the enemy changing his behavior, so I didn't consider it a cheat, but rather a time-saver :)

I wonder what's the trick for that, since the dragons have only 5 casts, there are 251 of them and you can't even clone them due to the orb being present.

Author: LC (Russia), 19-01-2021 23:25
You managed to defeat Jo just with archdevils? O_o

Dude, you're insane. He must perish via Fairie Dragons

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 19-01-2021 22:09
Wow! Fight against Almik has been by far my most favourite one! That's just what I like - a bit of skill and a lot of maths!I managed to defeat him losing only 3 archdevils (+1 from Ikhi = 4 devils lost at the moment).

And I don't see any purpose for Monado in terms of strategy - he's an easier version of Zoddiar and if you want, you can simply take Orb of Inhibition and that's it for him.

Please remove some dragons from Jo, as this fight is a total nightmare! One missclick and you have to fight again for an hour or two...

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 19-01-2021 21:29
Wow! Fight against Almik has been by far my most favourite one! That's just what I like - a bit of skill and a lot of maths!I managed to defeat him losing only 3 archdevils (+1 from Ikhi = 4 devils lost at the moment).

And I don't see any purpose for Monado in terms of strategy - he's an easier version of Zoddiar and if you want, you can simply take Orb of Inhibition and that's it for him.

Please remove some dragons from Jo, as this fight is a total nightmare! One missclick and you have to fight again for an hour or two...

LC (Russia) writes:
20-01-2021 01:34

Velze-s' fight will be after 3rd part of Eofol, don't hurry :P

20-01-2021 02:34

Sure, I know, but I think that he's kinda like the final boss of Eofol and Shreya is just a random enemy...

I managed to beat her, but it's another fight I'm not proud of (the other ones being Zoddiar and Xobos) - I used correct positioning with 1-stacks, so that medusas coudln't shoot and archdevils could wait safely, then I cast frenzy and repeated till I got good morale.

Now there are no mobile enemies and only Vosh-Fabath is standing in my way to 3rd part of Eofol. But I think she won't be a problem, though I don't think you envisioned somone doing it like that.
I use orb of inhibition, faerie dragons and archdevils. I need to get rid of enchanters in 1st turn, then my own catapult and enemy faerie dragons. The rest is just a matter of time for archdevils. Hopefully this method will work.

LC (Russia) writes:
20-01-2021 02:55

well, the usage of orb is out of my ideas. I've already sent updated version, where Jo holds 4444 Azure Dragons instead. But it's up to you what you should do :)

Vosh-Fabath is the toughest guy among everyone in second part of Eofol and i have to warn you. Yes, there are no upcoming enemies, but your deadline is 4.4.4. Before that date you must defeat final boss, so skipping turns might be very critical for that.

20-01-2021 14:16

My predictions were true - fight against Vosh-Fabath is extremely easy with Orb of inhibition. Since you have elixir of life, even the turrets aren't a big problem and I managed to win without loses.

Now it's time for the 3rd part... And I have some predictions as to how to deal with the enemies. At the moment Strabaffor seems like the hardest one to beat, but that's just my suspicion. In which order should these 3 enemies be dealt with? Is it Vigil then Strabaffor and finally Ozyyodyord'?

LC (Russia) writes:
20-01-2021 15:05

Ozyo is the last, Vigil/Strabaffor no matter who's first.

Vigil and Ozyo are immortal, so you should first make them vulnerable only after you can try to kill them

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 19-01-2021 12:25
Here's another update from me.

Only 3 enemies left in 2nd part of Eofol: Almik, Vosh-Fabath and Monado. Sadly I won't have time to deal with them, as I am being attacked from 2 sides: the portal in 1st part of Eofol and dark blue Border Gate. They might not be too powerful, however many flying/shooting units might become a problem.

Funny thing is that the hardest fight was Xobos, because he took reinforcements from that Inferno village and those 8 efreets/20 cerbers took good care of my 1-stacks, so blocking magogs became much harder. This didn't happen last time.

I am slowly finishing the 2nd part of Eofol and looking at armies of enemies in 3rd part, I simply don't see a way to defeat any of them with my puny army, since they have 95/95 stats.

Also I have 1 question - Should I fight Velze-s outside his castle? In my game he left cerbers in castle and is simply standing outside.

LC (Russia) writes:
19-01-2021 12:27

In Velzes Fight you must leave untouched only black dragons, others must be killed, otherwise a enormously powerful hero will pop up and kill you in 1 day

19-01-2021 12:38

Yes, he lost all gold dragons and phoenixes, so he's stuck in his castle area, but he can still move outside and I highly doubt he'll hide in his castle when I enter the area. The only thing I can do is to defeat the cerbers and hide in his castle myself.

LC (Russia) writes:
19-01-2021 15:03

don't worry about it. He won't leave his castle for a while. There are no point of that. The point could be if you try to sacrifice Kyrre against Bitty Jokh in order to make his 30000 ballistas vanish away. But in that case overpowered hero will also appear. So yea))

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 18-01-2021 09:23
I am a little confused now. Do you mean one stack which has around 97-98 sharpshooters (beginning of 3rd week) or 2 stacks, one having 97 and one having 98 ?(5th week). If it's the first, then I'll really have to think hard, as my damage output seems too small and castle turrets hit harder than I can regenerate.

Author: LC (Russia), 18-01-2021 06:08
Hello!

You need 10 arch devils, 40 horned demons and 97+98 sharpshooters. Key spell should have been given by Molgok.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 17-01-2021 23:12
Hello again,

So I managed to defeat all 3 wandering heroes from 1st part of Eofol, but I'm stuck at Xisxis. There is too much going on in this battle. I have to keep demons for resurrection, block magogs, lure familiars out of castle (else magogs can shoot) and occupy efreets. My sharpshooters need 3 turns for efreets, 3 for familiars and 5-6 for magogs, so I simply have not enough stacks for that battle. Even if I use 40 dendroids to bind efreets for 3 turns and blind familiars with unicorns to block the golems from escaping, magogs still can do their job... Can you please give me a hint for that battle? (not a solution, please)

Also I think that now I know the way to defeat Ikhi and Brulvus, so I'm slooowly moving forward.

LC (Russia) writes:
18-01-2021 10:59

I just don't remember exact amount of snipers, but that's 97 of Sharpshooters in ONE stack, exactly 10 Archdevila, 20+20 (2 stacks) of horned demons, also must have Elixir of life and spell that holds Molgok.

Nothing really hard with that battle, just some mathematics

18-01-2021 11:48

Hmm, yeah. I am not too familiar with AI behaviors when it comes to sieges, sometimes I still think that the enemy will rush out of the castle with all forces. Now I see that sometimes less is more and the fight really is easy. I hope that this great map will teach me some things about single player, though I'm sure I'll need more help on the way.

I really enjoy those tough fights and coming up with many strategies for them. The fghts are diverse, so you don't get bored. The map is extremely well designed and I love the fact that you make some aspects of it really count - resources and mines, fast expansion, every last unit in your power-stacks, and the fact that you don't get too much (like spells only in scrolls), so you have to really think of what to use.

Btw, are you going to change the terrain for Megiddorus fight? You said that it's a hard one and requires good knowledge of AI priorities, but right now I just need 2 stacks of archdevils and 1 pegasi to deplete his mana faster.

LC (Russia) writes:
18-01-2021 12:33

Thanks for those words, i appreciate it really much!

About Megiddorus. I'm forcing players to use that two spots, cz if you do so he will constantly use Armageddon until you die. The only thing i'm thinking of is how to prevent using Zix against that fight, cz 396 earth elementals and ressurection is quite tough thing that i didn't consider. But try it yourself. If he can't reach you he throws Armageddon as i said, if you take efreet sultans he will use implosion. I'll fix that soon, thank you!

18-01-2021 13:01

Can't you just lower Zix's defense skill to 0? I don't think it's really needed anyway.

As for Megiddorus, I could easily win the fight with 125 archdevils and 1 pegasi by using those 2 spots. I just used a little help from morale in the following way:
1. Tactics phase - position both archdevils on 2 blocked squares
2. Blind on 63 archdevils
3. Phoenixes kill the pegasi
4. I cast bless on Archdevils
5. Attack ice elementals and kill 199 of them
6. repeat 1-5 till I get morale
7. return to blocked square
Then Megiddorus casts blind on archdevils and 1 ice elemental removes it, so I just wait till he depletes his mana, occasionally healing my units.

Btw I tested this on my game with Eagle eye, so it's possible that some of my spells changed Megiddorus' behavior - will test it once again when I get there in my current run.

LC (Russia) writes:
18-01-2021 13:29

Dude, you have found the right way of that :D

Cz I wanted players to exhaust him exactly that way. Ice elementals to low amount and endless blind. I have another method without rolling moral or so, but your way is also acceptable

Author: Unknown ((Undefined)), 17-01-2021 08:22
Possesed by the devil? - Shadows of the Forest
Okay. I noticed a very strange underground mini-map through this page and i decided to play this map.

Day 1.
Beautiful forest, so awesome atmosphere, Gelu is starting his adventure like in old times. Tactical first fight against pit lords and magogs who captured saw mill.

Day 2.

O.o ? 450x magogs? Impossible, but so... 6x GREEN DRAGONS?? WHAT?

Day 3,4,5,...,21,22..
Skip

Day 23.
Very strange person came near my town. Molgok, okay. 160x efreets, ok?

Day 24.
Game Over.

OKAY! I watched video from comments about dragons and... ZOMGWTF???? Replayed Day Two and somehow won in autocombat o.o

Day 3
Unicorns+Snipers vs Pitlords. Okay. Defeated! Then what? YOU'RE NOT SKILLED ENOUGH CZ YOU ARE LEVEL 5. How to get level 6? I can't defeat Magogs. No video for that.

This map is made by satana. Don't play it.

17-01-2021 09:34

Gremlins - Shadows of the Forest

To get 6th level you need to defeat the pit lords in such a way that they summon at least 7 demons, which means that the large stack has to use its skill on bodies of familiars. Try to use unicorns to blind your enemies, that way you'll have more time to deal with them.

Yonaz (Finland) writes:
21-01-2021 17:56

I want see that video about dragons - Shadows of the Forest

Hey. I want see that video about those first dragons too, but cant find it from comments?

Yonaz (Finland) writes:
21-01-2021 18:09

Find it - Shadows of the Forest

Find the video..

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 15-01-2021 14:00
I have one more question at the moment - can I defeat Azaeress with 67 sharpshooters? Or do I need to wait for next week?

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 14:05

you need to defeat Azaeress only with 7 pitlords and ballista))

15-01-2021 14:21

Wait... WHAT?! Hahahaha, that really took me by surprise. Okay, when you think of it, it's really easy to win the fight that way, but that means that Azaeress should fall AFTER Xisxis, who can be defeated around 132/133 (as you need those additional snipers for him). It means that being in eofol 2 days faster means nothing really (since you won't capture Azaeress' castle, which has capitol)

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 14:44

Yup :P Did you read the message at event placed before castle?

15-01-2021 15:01

Yes I did, but it seems that the hints were too subtle for me. It's quite the opposite with the message in from of Xisxis. It's a shame that the deeper into Eofol, the less of those events as they're not only informative, but also quite funny :)

While we're on the topic of events and plot - why did you decide to write a biography for Megiddorus, while leaving everyone else with their NWC bios? It's probably a lot of work, but I really enjoyed reading his story.

LC (Russia) writes:
15-01-2021 15:18

To be honest the plot isn't finished and i'm still working on biographies and plot events in upcoming campaign. Whole story will be able after full project release.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy