Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Full Fire - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Full Fire - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Full Fire - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Full Fire

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You, Xyron and fellows, are chosen to restore teals reign over this orbit.
Rebels have conquered nearly all regions and towns. You must hurry to install the legal order again.

Added: 01-01-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Conquers-Test | Blood and Pain | !!!WAR!!! | Absorbing War

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 27-02-2022 22:19
Corrected - Full Fire
Thanks Adrian there now is uploaded a corrected version. No chance more to get the Grail or Gelu plus Dracon by using a map gap!

Author: Adrian (Bucharest), 20-09-2021 18:55
Full Fire - Full Fire
Frifix you are the Michelangelo of homm3.This map is like a whole game,the best logistical challenge i encountered so far and i play the game from 2000.Unfortunately i red your comment about Cathy a few seconds ago.I released her very early and the game was easy i managed to win in 46 days.Still the map has small problems:1)the area with the tome of water can be reached with fly and the lenses from Ayden;2)the prisons with Gelu and Enchinoos can be reached with fly so you dont need to kill Guner and Marius.

Author: frifix (Germany), 04-04-2021 22:22
Correction - Full Fire
Yes, there are cunning players, freeing Cathy before the Reds do so!
Thank you for this trick!
This will be impossible in the new Version 2.7, just delivered to evgkuz.

Author: midox (lebanon), 04-04-2021 07:06
Full Fire guide - Full Fire
whoa dude this map is insane lol even harder than wayfarer cuz the enemy has access to high spells early i was wondering is there guide to help me finish this ?

Author: Рашид, 27-03-2021 01:04
Супер карта! - Full Fire
Карта очень интересная, играл в Hota, прошел за 73 дня. Ключевые моменты быстрого прохода:
- перебор героев в таверне, постоянное увольнение и наем героев
- денег надо собирать максимум
- дипломатом если присоединяем каких-либо ненужных героев - продаем их в Freetown
- максимально быстро развиваемся и освобождаем из тюрьмы Cathy - у неё портал города для всех
- для освобождения из тюрем пробиваем гарнизоны антимагии на ангельских землях
- frifix развиваем и с плащем короля нечисти накапливаем много личей из гарнизонов с антимагией, а потом - с врагом с большой армией...
Супер карта! - Full Fire

Author: Florin (Bucharest, Romania), 23-01-2021 02:02 Like
Very nice map - Full Fire
I really enjoyed this map.
Unfortunately I haven't finished it.
I played once in Hota, 1 in SOD, and another one in Hota which was the breakthrough. Unfortunately you cannot finish the map in Hota, the grail does not work, and as I defeated blue and green, I cannot get fly.
So pretty fun and challenging map.
I would recommend making 2 towns with absolutely no functions whatsoever for blue and green so we don't encounter this again and in this style the map can be finished.
Thank you for taking the time to make the map, it was really really fun to play it, your work is most appreciated frifix.

Author: ks, 12-01-2021 19:08
nice 10x - Full Fire
Nice map man! Very hard, very fun, extremely hard beginning and keeps intrigue all the time.

But there are few serious problems/bug.
First, pendant of holiness area is mistake. To me, like other player, conquering the greed, red and blue is super easier than reaching this area.
All three PC are gone when defeated it. All heroes in pendant of holiness area are gone. We can take fly only from grail!

The second and disappointment for me is spell scroll with DD spell. For some reason it give me not DD spell, it gives me fire elemental spell scroll ahahaha :) See attachment.
I guess, this bug is because of main properties of the map, when in general you set up not to DD.

I think you should testing it much more. You must set up spells castles by castles.
But generally, was real pleasure to play it. Playing nearly a week.. :))) 10x!
nice 10x - Full Fire

frifix (Germany) writes:
13-01-2021 19:34

Dim Door + Torosar - Full Fire

Yes, I must insert a message in the map, that RED and GREEN have to be alive, when attacking Torosar. It should be no problem to grant them one city up to the time, the player gets the FLY spelscrol.
The important spells are placed along the map progress, not in special towns ant that will remain so!
In all my tests the spelscrol 74,110,1 had Dim-door, as everybody can see by edit. I am not willing to change there anything, but the Grail must be forbidden in the conflux, indeed!
These two little changes I will send to maps4heroes.

Player KS should tell me, what version he played, I am conservative, only using pure SoD.

frifix (Germany) writes:
13-01-2021 19:40

Hero List - Full Fire

Ayden, Octavia and Dessa are well known for me, the other two heroes are not SoD! I never saw them in my map!!!
That's my idea, that Dim Door wasn't Dim Door! ???

ks writes:
14-01-2021 11:15

re - Full Fire

These are just pics, nothing special. Everybody can put it in game folder.
But in real I play all sod maps with wog ver, but without wogification. In this case, I tested especially game-save.GM1 with clean sod, even hota and the result was the same - there is no DD spell haha
But maybe the main problem is really wog, im not sure and wont play again at the beginning.
For the "fly area" and requirement to beat Torosar or any other, before we eliminate other colors, my opinion is that you cant engage players to play by this rule.. But you are the author, you decide :)

frifix (Germany) writes:
14-01-2021 14:02

my rule - Full Fire

Yes, it is so simply to let RED and GREEN only one town. And now all players are warned!
And please play pure SoD!

Marius (România) writes:
09-04-2021 14:32

Play the map without wogification - Full Fire

Do not wogify the map, that's why you'll get other spells or even artifacts in the existing scroll spells. Just play this beautiful map without wogification.

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 11-01-2021 16:12 Like
Perhaps the best map! - Full Fire
Congratulations my friend! This goes to the top 3 ever made maps! Very difficult,very smart!

How do you reach Deemer 129,58,1 to get the Emblem of Cognizance???

frifix (Germany) writes:
11-01-2021 19:47

Deemer - Full Fire

I told the solution by email to Dion.
Perhaps other players will try it without help!

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
12-01-2021 14:30

Still need of some help - Full Fire

Hi frifix,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I must admit that your map is equivalent or even better to wayfarer, jedi story, and lord of the rings 3.2 (which are my favorites).

I’m in month 9(!) because it took a long time to figure some things out. I use Mulli as my main strong hero (found him in a prison). He is level 47, and almost 99 in offense and defense.

Red, Blue, Brown, and Green players have been eliminated. I’ve defeated Richie, Cathy, Gunner and other very strong heroes.

I’ve visited all keymaster tents except from the black.

I’m not sure if I’ve defeated Lorelei (where is she?), but I haven’t found Zapotek flying hero! Where is he located?

Moreover, Since I’ve eliminated Red, Blue, Brown, and Green players, I have only one pendant of holiness artifact and cannot access the fly spell scroll on 86,20,1!

Therefore, my only chance to continue the game is to release Hurriet and access the Grail (to build it in the Conflux castle and learn fly and dimension door)

I assume the Dimension Door spell scroll in 74,110,1 is only accessible when I learn Fly.

Any thoughts? I’ve spent literally 4 days of my life to reach that point, and I refuse to quit!!

frifix (Germany) writes:
12-01-2021 17:00

Torosar - Full Fire

Fighting Torosar the Red and Green Parties must still be alive!!!

Ace (North Macedonia) writes:
24-01-2021 13:15

Games - Full Fire

play the game Ira the mage to see how HMM should be played.
Playing this now so far yes great game

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
25-01-2021 16:11

I did! - Full Fire

Hi firfix. Yes, I reloaded the map several maps earlier and managed to reach the emblem! After that I was easy to finish it :) Thanks a lot for the map, keep them coming!

Author: Dingoo (Warsaw, Poland), 08-01-2021 21:04 Like
Interesting map - Full Fire
makes lot of fun to play the map...thx

Marius (România) writes:
09-04-2021 14:28

How to reach DimensionDoor spell scroll ??? - Full Fire

Hello,
Maybe somebody can help me. I have spent at least one full week for playing Full Fire map, it is awesome!
But please tell me how to reach at Dimension Door spell scroll..it is blocked by Gem Pond !
I tried all possibilities, with Scout player and others...nothing works and I really want to finish this nice map :)
Thanks in advance and greetings from Romania !

Adrian (Bucharest) writes:
20-09-2021 18:27

DD spell - Full Fire

You need an expert scouting hero+the 2 lenses from Ayden at the gem pond.After that use fly with a hero from land

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy