Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Road Less Traveled - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Road Less Traveled - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Road Less Traveled - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Road Less Traveled

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Seize the road of the unknown and let your destiny be revealed...
SAFETY WARNING!!! This map is looong and challenging!!!
Plz download "Twilight World" to get the MOD containing Balrocks
Some practical info to guide you on your journey is crucial:
SOLO vs AI: PL 1 against 3&5. Leave out 2,4,6 & 7. (Or 2 vs 4&5).
For greater challenge: Play as 6 or 7. (6 vs 3 & 5) or (7 vs 4 & 5).
MULTIPLAYER: Same setup (play as 1&2 or 6&7) - for simultanious turns most of the game, only keep PL 5 as AI or none at all.
Looking for a memory mentor? Just keep looking, maybe you'll make it that far, but don't cry if you dont...

Added: 02-09-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Land of dark | Land of fire | Mittelerde | HELL ON EARTH

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Author: Your map is bad (USA), 31-12-2021 09:33
Worst map - The Road Less Traveled
This map is by far the worst I've played. Don't do maps again.

Author: Jarlaxle (Stockholm), 15-11-2020 22:40
AWESOME - The Road Less Traveled
Great map, really good work. Newbs should stick to the normal maps.

Author: Markus (London), 24-08-2019 17:34
Ridiculous - The Road Less Traveled
One of the most stupid maps I ever played. All of the gates has strong armies (like 999 archlich etc) so u can be save for a while until u build your own army, all of them apart one: with 5 angels, and some brutes - so you are attacked in month one by green player who has somehow 3 times stronger army than yours

Author: Stupid Map (United States), 22-09-2017 03:33
stupid map - The Road Less Traveled
This map is retardedly hard. I even played as the necro hero who recruits all neutral camps. Within a month I had the green player breaking through who was 15 levels higher than me. (only hard difficulty) All the surrounding troops were manageable, but any necro troops were only a handful, so the perk ended up going wasted. I played your other map with the players on the 4 corners...and that one was very fun....but this one is a dud.

Author: 6 (moskava moskva), 18-02-2017 15:53
very well designed HC map - The Road Less Traveled
i just tried it...very good design but seems inpossiblu for me on heroic.. :D

Author: Juan (Cameroun), 03-06-2016 20:12
Need tips! great map - The Road Less Traveled
Hello, first of all, well done for this hard work, this map seems incredible! but playing as player 1 or player 2 in hard with sylvian/necro/warloc k, i can't kill player 3/4, he is always stronger than me :( he destroys the defenses and then kick my ***, if you have any tips to beat him it would be great! thank you very much, good job!!!

Author: Mar (Poland), 31-10-2014 17:23
No way
the Nocromancer become too strong too quickly.

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 24-05-2014 11:01 Like
Hello Mrs. Mouzik
I ve played your maps now for many times and it is never ever boring.
I look nearly every day on this site if you post a new one. ( You or your husband)
In my opinion These are the masterpices of heroes V by far.

Do you build maps or do you post them on other sites??

Are you still in heroes??

Do you build heroes 7 ?? Haha
I would be glad to hear of you or your husband.

Author: dlob, 26-11-2013 23:29
no angels
I don't know about other races nor players,
but as Purple player 7 playing Humans, i cannot build Angels, its disabled building.
Its really cool when just next to you castle you got stack of monster lvl 7 to beat to proceed to map and god knows what else is beyond that point, with what to beat all that, a Cavaliers ?
map looks great, but aint playable, i could probably fix that in editor, but who knows what other crazy misses are there if you were able to miss something like this, so i reckon it aint worth time repairing in editor

Author: Fidanas (Drama,Greece), 16-03-2013 13:16 Like
Respects
Reminds me the "Titan Pride" series. I admire your passion and your effort to produce this masterpiece. Still playing it. 2 saves, as a Ranger, and as a Necromancer. Didn't finished it yet, but loooooove it both ways.
Seems to hard with all the factions, i guess these 2, could manage it to the end. Have to try the Barbarian also, it would be a great challenge.
Hooray: First time i enjoy and realize the usefulness of "Imbue Arrow", and "Storm of Arrows". Curse your arrows, and rain them in one turn. All 7 stacks of neutral legions (favourite enemies must be), having mass effect of every spell you poison your arrows with...
Spoils: Whatever faction i choose, i choose the same castle for all others in startup. Build a hugeeeee, homogene army...yes....:-)

Author: nalandor (Germany), 15-05-2012 13:28 Like
Please more
This is one of the best maps i ve ever played.
When do you post a new map?
I know that this is sooo much work, but i love the maps from you and your husband.

Author: jack (Qingdao China), 14-12-2011 19:11
best map
undead, vampire,
4 months is enough,
others, no chance.

Author: Arunu (Rotterdam, Netherlands), 01-09-2011 19:00
Malkor
great map,
i'd not suggest playing undead with malkor though , it's fun once but every undead on the map will join you.
takes the challenge out of it when you are sporting armies with 60k archers , 4k banshees and 4k rest

Author: Ricardo (Caxias, Brazil), 05-07-2011 05:57
crashes
After month 10, it crashes. Already happende twice to me. A shame, really, i was enjoying it

Author: tib (france), 27-02-2011 04:01
awesome
really great map. the best I ever played. thanks for your work

Author: wudaoxi (China), 03-02-2011 12:39
good
a good map,i like it .

Author: John RW (Texas), 24-01-2011 23:25 Like
Very Fun
I had a lot of fun playing this map.

I really appreciate the time and thought that must have gone into it. :)

Author: qq (qq), 30-12-2010 07:28
ee
qq

Author: Peter (Denmark), 22-12-2010 12:29
Question
All seem to like this map - I would like to play it in cooperative mode with another player. So 2 human allied vs AI. Which teams should be chosen for this, and which AI players should be enabled?.

I see the topic about multiplayer but seeing that you mention that only pl 5 or none should be AI i assume you are talking about pllayer vs player.

If some team editing is needed in the map that is ok as well, please inform as to which changes you think would be optimal.

Thanks in advance :)

Author: gerspeece (germany), 10-12-2010 19:17 Like
very very nice map!!!
i like this map!!

Author: Standa (Prague), 24-11-2010 02:12
Nice map but
for me it was simple. Played as nr. 7 as a barbarian. After month four it was over, both yellow and orange were defeated. They were sitting ducks, easy to conquer. So the problem were neutrals, I played on heroic. Didnt meet balrocks (I was possible to avoid them on my way to both enemies).
More than half of map unexplored and the game was over, which was a little bit sad.
I dnt know, maybe playing as 1 or 2 or 6 would be different, but I chose 7 (because of said extra challange) and even without puppet master and fear my roar I had no problems.
I liked the design + interesting fights (33k earth elementals, 9k mummies..., very intersting with barbarian).

Thank you for this map and I will be glad to play another one from you.

Author: Chris (France), 12-11-2010 21:11
Great map
This is really a great map I'm currently playing. Very challenging (strong and balanced enemies, difficult path finding). Thanks for your working and let us know about your next one!

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 03-11-2010 01:29
do I ve a better AI?
hi,
i ve got the mod and tried it again, this time: 1 vs. 3&5.
this time player 1`s territory was conquered in the 4th week.

Author: Random (Donetsk,Ukraine), 29-10-2010 15:19
Fantastic map!
Really outstanding. Must play.
Thanks for your work. Go on!

Author: elion (Russia), 27-10-2010 12:42 Like
Thank you
Wonderful. Unique. Please, go on with new maps.

Author: Bogdan (US), 27-10-2010 06:51
Best of the Best
OMG. by far the BEST map I ever played. so challenging and long but realllyy nice. thank you

Author: Alexander (good old Germany), 17-10-2010 14:05
Thank you
Very nice map. No long cycles. Your wor is highly appreciated. Create more maps.

Author: Artur (Wieluń, Polska), 15-10-2010 16:20
Mapa warta zagrania.
For me the extra map.
The opponents are very difficult and getting stronger during the game.
Map takes a few days of playing.
And it makes this map is unique.

Coś dla Polskich graczy!
Mapa trudna, ale wciągająca .
Trzeba trochę pomyśleć aby ja ukończyć pomyślnie.

Author: AxelOrm (Copenhagen), 13-10-2010 14:53
Great map!
This map is great. Your best so far. Naturally my vote is not influenced by the fact that were are married :-)

Author: Helena (The Netherlands, Utrecht), 13-10-2010 12:51
Finished
I restarted the whole game and now succesfully finished after 8.5 months. It is a wonderful map, however I have some second thoughts about the performance of the AI. The battles were difficult and interesting, though. Due to these and other considerations I haven't decided on my vote, yet.

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy