Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Queen of the Damned - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Queen of the Damned - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Queen of the Damned - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Queen of the Damned

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You were the queen of Ivormere, but you were betrayed, murdered and buried. Your little brother was thrown into the dungeons of the city where you once ruled.

From the grave you must find a way to free your brother, your city and take your revenge.

Added: 09-12-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Gold Rush | A New Adveture Part 1 | A Perfect Day to Plan Revenge | Dawn Of Tears

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Author: Jay (Indonesia), 27-01-2024 08:47 Like
Second seal of sunset? - Queen of the Damned
Am I supposed to get the third piece for the cloak before getting the second one? I am confused. I completed the seer's quest for 10 hydra and I cannot find the second seal

Peter writes:
27-01-2024 17:21

RE: - Queen of the Damned

Long time since I checked this map, but I don't think there's a certain order you must get them. And there are plenty of Seal of the Sunset. All the "guys" in the pic have one.

Author: Jay (Indonesia), 26-01-2024 11:43 Like
Am I supposed to get the third piece for the cloak before getting the second one? I am confused. I completed the seer's quest for 10 hydra and I cannot find the second seal

Author: Jay (Indonesia), 26-01-2024 11:42 Like

Author: Pan (Netherlands), 13-04-2023 12:35
Nice map - Queen of the Damned
really nice map - end battle was a bit easy but some points it was difficult (like facing the King right after removing the quest leading to orange/gem: had to play hide and seek).
Enjoyable -> last castle could have a better hero defening it with better armies. Glad I got to fight the king:-)

Author: Stormflare2296 (St Paul, US), 16-08-2022 09:21 Like
Fun up to a point - Queen of the Damned
I was really enjoying the map and story happening, but at some point I feel like the ai broke and ruined the progression. I'm not entirely sure if this was the case, but blue did seem very active for a storyline map and eventually orange ended up dying on their own. I'm not even able to pull the map up in editor to see if the ai behaviour got reset or something.

Lord of vampire writes:
20-09-2023 00:35

fun up to a point - Queen of the Damned

happened to me too, then red came up from blue zone with legion of AA

Author: MIMUL (Perth, Australia), 13-04-2022 06:01
enjoyable map - Queen of the Damned
Thanks for the lovely map

Author: heroski napierdalansko (poland, bieda), 17-02-2022 00:08 Like
after green tent - Queen of the Damned
where should I go after the green keymaster visit? (ofc and captured castle on his island)

Peter Fisk (Sverige) writes:
18-02-2022 14:09

Hm, log time since I made that map and not sure of correct order, but if you've come that far I guess this area is your goal, since it will gain you access to green and red territory (white tent) and also the Labyrinth (Statemens medal).

eRIK writes:
26-02-2022 15:38

MR. - Queen of the Damned

I WON ON 2 ND DAY , LOL :D just captured the city and i was victorious

Author: Finsko, 02-11-2021 22:46
Had good time - Queen of the Damned
I completed this map about six months ago but didn't write rewiew so here it is. I keep it short because I don't remember all stuff.

Overall nice map to play, I enjoyed the story of the map, and the beginning was also nice touch to lore. Whole journey on the map was also nice to explore. But Vampire lords made clearing the map easy. I completed most of maps just buying vampires only and left the rest troops to be bought later. Map wasn't difficult, until I encountered Blue player Yog, if I remember correctly. It was the first difficult spike in the map, and I think he was the toughest enemy to fight. Here the vampire lords alone were not enough, so finally I had to buy the rest of Necropolis troops to fight him. Still was tough fight, because I had to reload couple of times until I defeated him. After Yog, no fights were difficult in my opinion, even the final fight against the main enemy was done with auto battle. Of course vampire lords are bit overpowered creatures, but maybe map would be more challenging if the upgraded version was somehow banned from towns. But still there was some Hill forst available for them, so banning vampire lords would be bigger process.

I read some comments here and I also missed the dead man's boots because Green player vanished soon after I captured its towns. Maybe give him additional town far away so he won't vanish.

Anyways thanks for the map.

Author: tobe4funas (Lithuania), 01-11-2021 23:37
Balancing issues - Queen of the Damned
On month ~9 right after going through labyrinth of some sort with yellow portals (where hundreds of necro creatures joined me), I was immediately joined by 600 haspids which was followed by another 4K haspids joining... I haven't finished the map but on month 13 i beat the main boss - https://i.imgur.com/DNw6d5S.jpeg.
So yea, haspids pretty much carried, so really some balancing issues. That and I still have plenty of map to explore but at this point it's pretty much GG.

Author: J33zus (Polska), 19-09-2021 23:47
necro boots - Queen of the Damned
i've just killed Gem and she hadn't boots for cload of the undead king, where it is? lol

Author: J33zus (Polska), 19-09-2021 23:26
necro boots - Queen of the Damned
i've just killed Gem and she hadn't boots for cload of the undead king, where it is? lol

J33zus (Polska) writes:
19-09-2021 23:32

gem - Queen of the Damned

she has no boots when i kill her

21-09-2021 10:10

Very strange, AI is stationary and has the boots. Was the green border guard in place when you got to the island? If so I can't explain it, no one seems to have had this problem before. And you sure your backpack wasn't full? Anyway you should be able to defeat the map without the Cloak of the Undead King

J33zus (Polska) writes:
27-09-2021 00:23

my bad - Queen of the Damned

i was just blind and i didn't notice she fled away xD, so i defeated her and she had boots, sorry XD

Author: J33zus (Polska), 19-09-2021 20:37
purple tent - Queen of the Damned
Where can i find purple tent? it blocks way for my reinforcements, or also 33 fire birds for Town portal?

19-09-2021 22:13

Purple tent is on jungle continent, south-west corner. Firebirds can be accumulated in the southern desert.

J33zus (Polska) writes:
19-09-2021 22:20

any ideas? - Queen of the Damned

okay, i found it :D but i have another problem, i have aotd, completed the labirynth and i don't know where to go now, any suggestions? i see green keymaster but i don't have any idea how to get there

Author: Naipush (Russia), 30-07-2021 20:28
Good map! - Queen of the Damned
I liked the map. Not very difficult, just for such nubas like me! :)

Author: Stefan (Germany), 23-05-2021 12:16
Diplomats rings - Queen of the Damned
Hi everyone, I am still hunting for the diplomats ring. I passed the rust dragons, preceded at the way to steele's island and bet him, I supposed there will be the diplomat ring, but I only got the shackles of war. Only new avenue is a quest, where I need to be lvl 35. Is this really the way forward?

24-05-2021 00:15

Will Steele indeed has the Diplomats Ring. I haven't heard of anyone else having problem obtaining it. Have u (really) checked your inventory?

Stefan (Germany) writes:
24-05-2021 11:27

I feel stupid :D - Queen of the Damned

Yes, you were right, I must have been totally blind not seeing it in the inventory.... but I remember checking it multiple times. Anyway, thanks a lot for the help and for the awesome map!

24-05-2021 14:50

No worries, glad you like it! :)

Author: Leo (Brazil), 27-04-2021 20:50
Awesome! - Queen of the Damned
Hey, Peter! Another great map. Finished this one on 19 months. Took me a lot of time... Unfortunately I tried to explore the whole map before giving the Statesman Medal to the quest at the bottom, but I had a LOT of fun anyways!
Keep doing this awesome job!
Thanks again, man! 10/10 for the map!

28-04-2021 09:03

Hey, glad you liked it and thanks! : )

Cheers!

Author: Adrastos (Copenhagen), 21-02-2021 15:52
Stuck after pink - Queen of the Damned
First of all - cool map. Im stuck though.. ive killed pink, and are currently lvl 32. There are no more mobs to kill and i've sacrified all covern mobs for exp to try and reach lvl35, so i can access crystal dragons? Am i doing something wrong here? Am i to progress some other direction?

21-02-2021 20:06

Hmm, not sure .. hard to say. If you've come that far you should have reached lvl 35 unless you skipped a lot of fights. Easiest if you could mail me your gamesave-file maybe.

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 08-02-2021 01:42
Nice map - Queen of the Damned
Finished in 15 months on impossible difficulty. The map is to easy for expirienced players. Some strong creatures joined me for example 800 AB or 1,5k haspids or 8k water elementals so it was easy to run through the map. Without joining creatures it would be a lot more difficult to play. The story is nice but the map is to big to fill the whole map with useful content. I didn't even discover like 40% of the map. Just went straight to antarra after killing the demons in the underground.
7/10

Author: Dzo (Vietnam), 06-01-2021 05:04
I get stucked - Queen of the Damned
Hi Peter,
Stuck after killing the Theorus (quest Gier the Seer). What can i do next?

btw, I have some addition comments so far:
- There should be a shortcut to comeback after killed Will Steele. It take long way to bring back the diplomat ring to the quest gate for killing Theorus
- The tavern allow to buy random heroes. I can buy the killed Asteria hero. Not sure if this is a tricky
I get stucked - Queen of the Damned

06-01-2021 13:37

After Theodorus go east by ship. There's a shipyard close by. The seer spoke of the ascendents in the east. Continue to pay attention to what seers (and some creatures) has to say as there are hints.

Thanks for feedback (Asteria appearing in Inn is just a fluke :)

dzo (Vietnam) writes:
06-01-2021 15:05

Stuck - Queen of the Damned

Here u go - north east no where to go. below blocked by black gate

Stuck - Queen of the Damned

06-01-2021 17:24

Hate to say it, but you appear to have missed the black tent on Will Steeles island ..

06-01-2021 17:39

If u don't have an earlier saving point, use town gate south of Will Steeles cove to return to Snow crest after tent.

Author: Иван (Минск), 03-01-2021 12:38
хорошо - Queen of the Damned
хорошо

Author: Szymlis (Poland), 22-12-2020 23:26 Like
Intresting map, stupid blocks - Queen of the Damned
I got stucked. After taking rust dragon i dont know how to get to the portal on the south. I dont have ship, there is no place to go with waterwalking, and i also dont have ship summon spell.
Map is intresting but its secound moment when im geting mad cause of stupid blocks.

Peter (Sweden) writes:
23-12-2020 01:56

Hmm strange.. you must have mised the Sea Captains Hat (right next to the Crown of the Five Seas which you obviously must have got)? : ) wasn’t aiming for blocks per se but Summon boat and water walk are pretty essential.

Szymlis (Poland) writes:
23-12-2020 23:49

my bad - Queen of the Damned

haha my bad. i forgot that i hae hat in equipment. :D

Author: kaffe, 20-12-2020 21:40
Great beginning - Queen of the Damned
Tjenare!

Great map! The beginning was really innovative and well written! A bit too much unnecessary questing and traveling but otherwise i liked it. Also a bit more challenge would not hurt.

Author: Henry (Montreal, Canada), 20-12-2020 00:55
Stuck... - Queen of the Damned
Hi,

Sorry if I look noob, but I'm kinda stuck and I don't know where to go trying to reach for that seer hut... Can someone help me?

Thanks!!
Stuck... - Queen of the Damned

Peter (Sweden) writes:
20-12-2020 02:21

Walk on the ice north of gold mine. There’s a hidden resource behind the mountain blocking the way; )

Author: Jacek (Poland), 18-12-2020 21:26 Like
A fantastic map - Queen of the Damned
Great storyline, well written, sense of humour, RPG. Loved it. Many thanks to the author. I hope he'll keep up the good work.

Author: ks, 18-12-2020 14:44 Like
10x - Queen of the Damned
Finished without cloak. Very fun and interesting map. Not very hard, not very easy, well balanced. Pleasure for playing.
Set victory condition to beat king Aedan instead of taking castle Antarra, will be more interesting.
I did not find boots of dead man, but 90K skeletons are pretty good also :)
10x - Queen of the Damned

Author: Pg, 17-12-2020 07:31
i had fun - Queen of the Damned
wow! what a map, i finished it right before killing King something.... this was a great map and it lasted a long, i didnt manage to assemble the cloak so it was all about piling up armies..... it was a lot of work without the portals... i will be waiting for the next map!

Author: Greg Magne (Toronto, Canada), 17-12-2020 00:33 Like
Interesting Twist - Queen of the Damned
I was really stumped about how to play on day 1, but once a few days went by it all became clear. Very enjoyable and recommended!

Author: Florin (Bucharest, Romania), 15-12-2020 22:06 Like
Sorry about all the comments - Queen of the Damned
I think there was a bug and I got 3 comments instead of 1.
If you someone can delete 2 of them, i would appreciate.
Thanks

Author: Florin (Bucharest, Romania), 15-12-2020 22:04 Like
Very nice map - Queen of the Damned
Thank you Peter for this map. I really appreciate you guys for taking the time to make this maps. I know that there is a lot of work into making these maps, and I want you to know that your work is deeply appreciated.

Regarding the map. I played it for a whole day straight. I really loved it. To be pretty honest I cheated a little bit :D. When facing the rampart hero I couldn't kill him, and I got into map editor to find Gem.
After I got the boots from Gem, the game was almost finished.

I really loved the map, again, thank you for making the map.
I will be looking for more of your maps in the future.
All the best!

16-12-2020 16:44

Thanks a lot I appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it !! :)

Cheers!

Author: Rast (Riga, Latvia.), 14-12-2020 13:52
Thanks for the experience! - Queen of the Damned
Great map! really enjoyed it! At first it did confuse me when the main hero died, i struggled by thinking many variations to defeat the enemy. :D
I finished the map without the cloak of undead king, only because i didn't found the boots (care to tell me where you hid it?), lastly i sneaked into red's territory and captured the castle without dealing with red, blue and green army, which would be no chance for me!
Overall thank you for the map, i'm hoping to see more of your stories, maybe something that includes winter castle as the main castle for the story!

14-12-2020 20:27

Glad you liked it! : )

The boots belong to Gem (green player).

** Spoiler Alert **

She's hiding on one of the smaller island, partly concealed behind a Black Tower. There's a clue from one of the seers.

But you made it anyway ! : )

Cheers!

Slobo (Krakow, Poland) writes:
23-01-2021 19:44

mr - Queen of the Damned

Ah well, it's not good idea to give it to an isolated hero. In my case green died as he lost all castles, so the boots disappeared. Great map anyway.

24-01-2021 13:53

Ah crap, you're right .. not too clever

Author: intruder, 13-12-2020 14:54 Like
nice map - Queen of the Damned
nice map for chilling. Maybe worth to block population grow on some of liches/vampires and also send mor gold to the AI since there are hundrends free for hire 7 lvl in AIs castles. Got my 4k vamp-lordes (yes i prgressed slowl ) at the vamp-city and battled just by them until the very end when finally find out the third part of cloak. The most tough hero was that blue guy with thousand of behemoths.
Thanks!

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy