Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about PIRATES NIGHTMARE - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map PIRATES NIGHTMARE - heroes 4 mapsDownload map PIRATES NIGHTMARE - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> PIRATES NIGHTMARE

Heroes 4: Gathering Storm

This is a land once controlled by pirates...
the former king succeeded in isolating the pirates ... in many untold places so no one can free them again....
hundred of years passed away until Fugative Three Princes unlocked ONE of the portals to these places,
Two prisoned Pirate kings are free , and they are united with deadly allience... their goal is freeing the pirates to rule the world again.. not only that they succeeded in spreading some kind of strange item in the air that makes the Pirates who inhale them stronger everyday... in Hope they can break free faster!!!
The leaders of these Pirates are the seven legendary Thiefs hidden somwhere ... it is once told that who ever find them will know the truth!
can u find them?
you have only 24 months b4 the two KINGS Teal and Purple can open the locked places!!!

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Дракон Природы | Пять Друзей Леонида | Heroes of Fallen Wings | История Мира / History of the World

Author: To the trash bin with you (North), 20-05-2023 20:13
DO NOT PLAY!!! MAP IS BROKEN!!! - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
There's a lot of deserved criticism for this map, but I'll keep it simple: at what seemed to be 98% completion of the map, you get to a mandatory quest hut with a broken script. You can't complete the quest even with cheats, making the map impossible to finish.

Author claims they completed this map in 12 months, but they got caught lying because their map isn't even finishable :)

Author: Gosha (Kostroma, Russia), 22-08-2020 17:43
Pirates nightmare - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
Не могу войти в пурпурный город! Все квесты выполнены, кроме Крег Хага. Strenger квесты выполнила, и больше из ворот выйти не может. В подземелье северо-зап

Author: gosha (Kostroma,Russia), 22-08-2020 17:13
PIRATES NIGHTMARE - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
Все мертвы.STRENGE R зашла к братьям инженерам там и осталась,в

Author: Erik (Danmark), 11-02-2020 21:00
WASTE of time!! - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
OMG this could have been good but the author messed up good! you have to kill all Orange heroes but they can easily get stuck on islands behind quest gates you can't get past... game over. All the time wasted. Too bad. Nice idea, terrible outcome.

Hero writes:
25-02-2020 05:55

Vampire - PIRATES NIGHTMARE

Same thing happen to me. I am trying to find the last Orange creature but I can't for 4 months.

Author: Marc, 06-12-2018 20:34
mmm - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
How to release Hope? - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
I defeated orange, took all castles back from teal and got the town Pandemonium (right bottom corner) defeating 6 heroes at the gate beside. What's next? I see the prison with Hope, but I can't reach there. What to do? Help, please.

Author: Rael, 15-01-2017 13:04
I defeated orange, took all castles back from teal and got the town Pandemonium (right bottom corner) defeating 6 heroes at the gate beside. What's next? I see the prison with Hope, but I can't reach there. What to do? Help, please.

Marc writes:
06-12-2018 20:32

mmm - PIRATES NIGHTMARE

Author: m, 03-09-2015 13:44
PPS - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
A tip for those who have trouble with 7 level 70 hero armies - archmage set+ Hand of Death work wonders XD (just do not deplete their health first, otherwise they'll keep reviving each other)

Author: m, 03-09-2015 13:36
PS - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
The root of the quest hut problem seems to be the completion condition - BOOGA and Co need to be dead OR in prison, and not just "dead". If you take back your cities from teal first, booga-fooga-ooga can't be dead any longer

Author: m, 03-09-2015 13:18
Scouting - PIRATES NIGHTMARE
I agree with leeman, hope doesnt get the GM scouting after Booga and Co are killed. Actually finding 43 stealthy pirates without looking into the map editor is kinda impossible, even if you are looking for Booga and Co only (for instance, how the heck are you supposed to know OOGA is within the treasure island? there is no tip about that and looking for him all over an XL map with underground level and a couple dozen of islands can take forever)

Author: Leeman (Beijing, China), 11-05-2014 22:18 Like
No way to get into the town Fugatives
Game sticked on the entry of purple town Fugatives when orange and all of 70th level single pirates were killed. all my 11 heroes arrived in western land. Said that it's something available when HOPE released and pirates BOOGA,Wooga...killed . It's done. but nothing happened when touched the black traven with HOPE. I let hero "Stranger" she entered the traven with small gate and finished the task with touch. But Heroes still can't enter the town Fugatives. touch the gate it says one technician blocked the entry and couldn't fine him. Then no idea how to continue. exhausted.

dinostamp (Romania) writes:
21-12-2019 12:31

Stranger - PIRATES NIGHTMARE

How can stranger enter on volcanic way to touch the gate?
I can`t do this

Author: m (Bulgaria), 09-05-2010 18:07
What to do?
After I got all my towns back from the teal what to do next?Where is Jerez and Term Te Bog?Was it mistake I let a teal army to escape to Jerez?I am in 18th month now and I feel stuck...

Author: oax-81, 27-02-2009 13:05
t
gh

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 15-02-2009 21:21
Schade
Schade. dass man hier keine Antworten kriegt - da kuemmert sich Salamandre besser um seine Fans!

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 30-01-2009 01:29
stuck
don't know what to do;
1oth month, I defeated orange, and fought Term Te Bog; digged silver oracle;
there are 2 enemies - violet with one town (Fugatives) and some heroes, all of them unreachable; and one ? blue army without a town (invisible and does not move);
looking into the editor there are some events (e.g. that one of my heroes (stranger) should be dead ??? ); got heroes Paulus, Oris, Shaera;
what to do that the story goes on ???
fights were easy (only 2 hard ones - the one against the 7 heroes, and the one near Term Te Bog against 6 heroes and some hundred blackies - but with summon phonix, cat reflexes, dragon power, divine invention? and some immos quite feasible...

Author: Donald Mathieu (Canada), 23-01-2009 05:07
Tough
Talk about tough, man I guess I took to long but the dang ghost heroes keep comin back so I gave up! lol I even tried not to engage them but then some Huge armies showed up attacking lol Was ok if only it was in English! Maybe I'll give it another go buuut I doubt I will succeed.

Author: Banalord (Russlandia), 03-12-2008 22:39
OMG
I tried the map twice. Both times i hit dead end. When i was looking for Lord Paulus after 2 hours i found out i killed him(and i was supposed to have him on my side.....

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 13-12-2007 21:37
Hum 5
One hero with chaos magic is enough:twice attack(4-level spell)is useful indeed.You need order and life,at least two heroes each.
The seven heroes slayed,you will come back to the map(take the opportunity to level up your team)and will have many things to do:i am at month 16 with 45 heroes of level 70 in my prisons and the game is not finished!
Good Luck.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 13-12-2007 21:18
Hum quatro
At true begining only we can hire two more heroes:do it of course this is a must,no tavern will exist further and if you see one,it is not for you).Orange player killed,we are allowed to enter the last gate with our six players,but we are very far from the endgame.First a battle with seven heroes (one such battle in a game is fine,but other battles await you,in my opinion it is too much and boring:you have to get plenty of mana bottles because this is a summoning strugle,when your opponent has no mana,he is done...this is quite long of couse!!!).

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 13-12-2007 20:59
Hum ter
We have to choose at the begining of the game between death(default),order or nature;so we have to free our hero (by the way this is difficult,i did it at the month nine only:50 megadragons and 50 black dragons wait you).We can't free other heroes:Mapala is a nature hero,if you play death he is not for you.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 13-12-2007 20:49
Hum bis
I tried the game a second time:the orange was kind enough to forget me a while(i don't know why,he is so strong!).Nine months were necessary to kill the orange player(mapmaker,dear friend,a hero without castle for three days should be automatically eliminated!runing after small armies scattered on a XL-map and without any walking abilities due to your scenario,looks like a punishment)...

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 05-12-2007 02:02
Hum!
I played one month quite nicely,but at the begining of the the second month,an orange player(level forty) with troops twice as strong than my troops came near my poor little castle and destoyed me.Of course if i play a second game,maybe the orange player will forget me,maybe not!this is precisely the job of the mapmaker to avoid such misadventures to the player...

Author: noa (Israel), 25-08-2006 19:11
Pirates Nightmare
Could have been an excellent map, but:
I tried to enter the gate in the north west, managed, but discovered the way was still blocked.
Got back to search for unsolved quests, since I thought that's why the way is closed.
Some of the quests are related to free some heroe but to free her I had to have Mapala with me. Who the hell is Mapala? I have no heroe named mapala.
The way to other was still blocked, with no way to know how could I open them.
I gave up.
The fact that some of the quests are in German doesn't help.

Author: yjyrdy (were), 26-07-2005 15:54
hjm
hjhhjhh

Author: Vigga, 24-11-2004 21:17
Pirates nightmare
I think this is a good game, but unfortunately I gave up after I had spent 4-5 hours searching for the last orange player. And all orange players had to be destroyed to go on with the game.

Author: Charles Watkins (La Grange, Texas, USA), 24-10-2004 10:05
Pirates Nightmare
This could have been an excellent map. It has an interesting premise and many novel features.

Sadly, as you reach what looks to be a promising endgame, the mapmaker forces you to abandon all of your armies and carry on with a team of 7 heroes, who then must go up against a surprise attack by 7 level 40 heroes, boosted to level 70. You are not told this, but you can only pass the entry one time. After that, the way is closed and you might as well quit.

What a pity such a fine map was spoiled by such poor design. I can only hope the mapmaker sees this note and corrects the problem before others are disappointed.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy