Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:07

thx - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Čau Morty, díky za lajk:) Jsem rád, že se mapa líbila. Jakou jsi hrál verzi? Předpokládám, že 1.8. Měl jsi někde problém něco najít nebo bylo něco zcela nelogického? Pokračování je téměř hotové, nyní se testuje. more...

Author: 32167 , 21-04-2024 13:54

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

There are many great mapmakers on the site. And the author of this map is definitely one of them. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Imperialismus - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Imperialismus - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Imperialismus

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: German
Ihr seid am Zug, es bietet sich eine gunstige Gelegenheit, euer Konigreich zu vergro?ern.
Viele Feinde stellen sich euch zum Kampf, es ware ratsam sie einzeln und mit gro?er Macht anzugreifen.
Kann jedoch euer rasches Vorsto?en, den Verlust der Heimat in Kauf nehmen?
Ein starker Held wird geboren, welcher diesen Konflikt austragen muss.
??Map erstellt von Rosebud??

Added: 07-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Fatal Controversy 5 | Мыс драконов | Random Wars | Das heilige Zentrum

Author: Przemek (Kalisz, Poland), 15-03-2013 22:57
Don't judge by the look
Let's be honest: it is not fancy or "nice" map in terms of how it looks. It looks rather like if someone just spent 20minutes on design, randomly putting some things here or there. Its annoying when you see large inaccessible plains surrounded with forest. You could think: damn, there must be something interesting inside...and after doing small investigation you realize that all of these places are nothing more than just sloth of the author:(

However heroes is not about design, but strategy. So lets focus on strategic part of the map, rather than its implementation.. And believe me - when it comes to strategy, the map its far better than it's look!

Map is a bit asymmetric, what makes some areas having bigger importance than another. Which obviously makes more advantages to some fractions and less to others. Some areas/castles will have no strategic meaning at all.
Another difficulty is large number of military posts that boost your enemies with high level creatures growth. Of course that required money. Some fractions have easy access to large number of gold mines. Some have less mines. Well.. asymmetry is what you may expect on this map in many domains. What is common is the number of castles (at least for 3 fractions).

And that is what makes this map difficult. Imagine that after you have kicked some high level enemy hero, they respawn another one with even bigger army next week. And you wonder: "wtf???". And so, and so. The outcome of such situation is gridlock, where in the end 3 fractions divide world evenly into 3 parts, sitting in their castles gathering more and more. And it looks like if nobody was able to conquer with army overwhelming enough. Too weak to beat, too strong to be beaten.

Therefore, to breakthrough, you have to use all advantages of your fraction. For example if you are warlock: create high level spellcaster with elemental chain who will melt down step by step your enemy without loosing anyone. If you are knight: create army of 1000 palys faster than getting 50 angels. If you are nature lover: use nature luck with your lucky archers! Etc etc...
Remember to backup with arties and black magic too.
And never forget about your supply chain, because map is very big (i.e. set of other heroes with logistics who will deliver you constant amount of units to your strategic castle).
And thats it.

This is one of the few maps where you are pushed to use all of your fraction's advantages.

9/10 - for strategy
2/10 - for design

Author: Todor (Bulgaria), 29-12-2012 22:03
Very nice
Very nice and challenging map. I won it twice on heroic. First time with sylvan, second with stronghold. Second time was more difficult. I think to play it again, but with dwarfs. I think it would be easy with them...

Author: Hans (Kyiv, Ukraine), 03-11-2012 13:45
exellent map!!!
very nice map for smart players. Your heroes must have logistic and strong magic skills.

Author: begemoth (westeros), 23-09-2012 18:58 Like
Exciting2
Necromancer: 1 day earlier - 103 ;)
p.s. but map was w/o warlocks: humans,elves,dwarfs.

Author: Standa (Prague), 17-09-2012 18:48 Like
Very difficult
however I won it as a necromancer on heroic. Now trying as a barbarian and I dont think I can win. Maybe I ll try warlock as begemoth below.

In both of my games 1st crazy army and high level hero appeared in m2 w1 and I could beat them only after destroying enemy´s catapult.

Good job, I rate 9 and recommend the map!

Author: begemoth (westeros), 17-09-2012 10:54 Like
This is exciting!
Very, very interesting map! And challenged ideas for player...
m4 w3 d7.
difficulty - heroic.
me - warlock.
blue,green - elf.
yellow - human.
orange - warlock.
teal - barbarian.
might & magic as large as life! ;)

Author: Mike (USA), 14-08-2012 23:25
Much Better
Please pardon the double post but I modified the map by adding a 7th player, eliminated the outrageous advantages for players 2-6 and made it a FFA. I really like the map now and am having a lot of fun with it.

Author: Mike (USA), 28-07-2012 23:43
Very Difficult
A very difficult map. I couldn't beat it after several tries at Hard setting. In one case an AI hero showed up with 60 Treants and 82 Druid Elders at the start of the 3rd week. I suppose an outstanding player could beat it, maybe.

Author: Dave (USA), 27-07-2012 09:48
Really Hard
Three separate AI heroes came at me on the same day at three different points. No way to win....

Author: Alexander (Germany), 18-07-2012 02:27
Wow!
This is a really good but hard playing map. I could end the map on normal. Very strong AI

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy