Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about To Asgaroth And Beyond - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map To Asgaroth And Beyond - heroes 4 mapsDownload map To Asgaroth And Beyond - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> To Asgaroth And Beyond

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Classical map : start from scratch and build your way to the top in XL mode!

Added: 17-02-2020

Heroes 4 maps: Renardo et Amethistia (2vs2) | Breakout | Big Tedy Bear's Charge | Nomads

Author: Vasa, 26-04-2020 13:21
Interesting at Champion difficulty - To Asgaroth And Beyond
Interesting at champion.
The map is quite hard doing on champion. From the start you have random hero 1 level, 1 champion and 1 water elemental with no resources and random here. The first town is guarded by 3 dark champions, so you cannot get the town fast.

Practically i have tried all races, but win first harrison with archer hero and 3 crusaders, which usually beat your army. Only one race - chaos with magic arrow spell at start - was able to win harrison. So only choise to play champion is Chaos, otherwice you won't pass it at champion. Also, the spell right after harrison should be Fire Arrow, otherwice you cannot beat neutrals to get experience.

You should keep Champion and Water alemental alive to help in your endeavors. Carefully beat neutrals, groving Piromancy skill and Вivination to get max damage per Fire arrow.

At around 2 month I get 10 level hero, chaos skills 2-2-3-4 and Fire arrow damage=220. Buying 6 thiefs and put hero in a square that dark champion cannot touch him, I beet them one by one. One fire arrow - -1 dark champion.

Now at the end of second month (56 days) I have the following:
1) city with fort, orks
2) 1 champion, 1 water elemental, 117 thiefs
3) 11 level hero with only chaos skills 3-3-3-4, battle BASIC skills 16 attack, 22 defence, 8 speed, 43mana limit. + sword +3 atack/melee defence, armour for 5 defence, crown for 10 mana and 2 regen, warrior ring, bow +5 range attack and stun arrow.
4) Right near a town there is a smithery where i bought sword and armour, which sells mirth, luck, fireresist and immortality potions. At map baffs available is +3 to hero morale. I need to collect the power coin by coin, this is good.

However, if someone can take first town starting with no house and not rolling magic arrow and fire arrow, let me know how :)

Vasa writes:
26-04-2020 13:25

upd comment - To Asgaroth And Beyond

*However, if someone can take first town starting at Champion difficulty with not Chaos race and without rolling magic arrow and fire arrow, let me know how :)

Vasa writes:
26-04-2020 13:47

upd comment - To Asgaroth And Beyond

Also, good moment that we are poor with resources. Currently I have in control thief dwell, watermeel and ore mine.Soon I'll flag windmill and woodcutter hut. This is all good in a matter "build power from scratch"

Julien writes:
03-05-2020 18:34

Dark Champions Tip - To Asgaroth And Beyond

Hello Vasa,

Thanks !
Here's another tip to beat the dark champions and win the first castle at champion difficulty :

- When you've entered Asagaroth, go straigh ahead (beat the small armies on your way), take the ore mine, then go north west to the second castle cause the very first thing you need is the archer hero in the prison near it, be there quick so the monsters guarding it won't grow too much, he's already level 4 if I remember ; after picking him you go back to the first castle and access the haven nearby ; take a boat and sail to the iland with the wood mine, take it, then to the biggest iland south of which you'll fight against a summoner and take the +20 bow.
Now, with the archer and his bow and with the water elemental, you should be able to blocate the dark knigths and do sufficient damage so they won't be able to regenerate, it's hard but it's a good and quick way to get the first castle.

Vasa writes:
22-05-2020 19:51

extra hero - To Asgaroth And Beyond

I owned that extra hero, but She is quite useless for battle with dark champions - she helped me to win some battles and not more. Also the thing, that first harrsion is not beatable without damage spell.

After Owning towns the things become much easier, now I have 35 level hero, hipnotyze skroll (from mage tower bank) and big army, defeated Orange and going to defeating Green. https://c2n.me/47Evr e2 ( 35 lvl hero, battle [5-0-0-2], Espionage [4-5-5-4], order [4-4-4-0], death [2-1-0-3], full chaos, powerful artifacts (- max luck, +7 own morale, winged sandals, guardian Robe, adamantine armour, a lot of +30% shields, armours, sniper crossbow), army 26 Black dragons, 10 Hydras, 120 ifreets, 600 medusas, 56 ghosts (+ a lot of army available in Cities). 12th month. I used archer for nobility and keeping 4 Gold bags.In other prison found another chaos hero. After I raise Main hero a bit more with experience ents, I will update second hero.

Also about ship, I couldn't managed to beat the path to ship guardians before capturing town - too many pikemens with 30 health points, not enough mana and spell power to destroy them. Possibly Order hero with magic fist able to bit harrison but 3 dark champions? Barbarian hero could be good against dark champions, but 1 level Barb cannot pass harrison.

Author: Alexander (Novosibirsk), 22-03-2020 14:02
A bug in scripts prevents completing this map - To Asgaroth And Beyond
There is a bug with entering teal town. The script in the quest tower says that the king should be killed. But really the king will be imprisoned. Need correct the script.

Julien writes:
03-05-2020 17:35

Mea Culpa - To Asgaroth And Beyond

Hello,

Yes indeed, sorry for that but, since I'm no geek at all, I couldn't put the good script on the last castle ; this unfortunately leads to make final victory impossible ; on the other side, the last castle is no challenge at all because the last big battle is with King Lucius Drake and in the end the real problem with that is that you cannot have your score at the end...
Anyway, if a good soul can fix it I will be thankfull :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy