Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 06:02

Ty - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see, can you think of a reason why the maps won t appear in my list?

Yes I play H3 complete + wog and I have plenty of sod maps, this happened recently with another map, couldn t find it for the love of Satan
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 02:32

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If we are talking about maps with history, then I understand you.

Sometimes I noticed that the website indicates the language of the map itself, but not always.
more...

Author: Jarite , 09-05-2024 01:56

Sorry - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I see maps with Russian/Polish descriptions all the time and I just skip them, I just don't like downloading maps I can't understand. You can't tell if there is an English version of the map until you install it. :( more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 01:44

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The point is that moderators on the site automatically translate the map description into English.

I repeat, I am very sorry that I do not speak English so well that it would allow me to translate my maps into this language.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:22

Englisb Version - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

If you make the description in english it should have an english version. Looks good though more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 01:15

Same Trouble - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

I had a lot of trouble finding the red tent, but the city you capture through the red gate had an Eye right by it and I clicked it hoping it would show me the axe, and it did! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Robinson Crusoe! - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Robinson Crusoe! - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Robinson Crusoe! - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Robinson Crusoe!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.

Added: 30-12-2016

Heroes 3 maps: Rise of the Darkness | Muta's Map | Catastrophe | Supreme Domination Sequel

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: Lukas (Poland), 09-07-2015 23:42
re; - Robinson Crusoe!
This is version 1.0 so you can change yet
'' Map is good but after 7-8m is a little boring '' Do you know why? because you're used to as the most rapidly destroy enemies and win. This map is huge - to enjoy the game and landscapes, you know? :)

First of all - what I want to do is I want to increase the strength of enemies and creatures

Thanks for the help!

Author: ks (Sofia), 09-07-2015 19:13 Like
good - Robinson Crusoe!
Finish about 13m with 486p.
Map is good but after 7-8m is little boring
I think you need more balance, more strategy, strongest AI also.

This hota (my 7-8 play in hota) would be really great if the creatures have stack experience, at least. Little boring if you played wog from a long time.

But its more stable, no crashes, no bugs :)

Lukas (Poland) writes:
09-07-2015 23:44

xD - Robinson Crusoe!

sorry ''you can'', I can. ;-)

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
10-07-2015 08:45

Don't get upset - Robinson Crusoe!

I think that ks is just making a good point so this map can go from good to great.

ks writes:
10-07-2015 09:00

little advices - Robinson Crusoe!

Yes, the map is huge and just because of this fact its very difficult to set perfect balance.
I have just few advices about balance:
I destroyed first inferno and in about 6m this makes me invincible! I used four main heroes (never playing before with 4 heroes). In this case, you can set strong garrisons in specific area where you want (when im not sure for player passability i just put a garrison)
Other thing is many grails. I think you can change grail with just 2-3 gold mines around specific towns instead of those grails. And the last - set tower area and AI more stronger, because they are last in our crusade and we have many many creatures already.

Thats all, just friendly advice, otherwise the maps is really good of course :)

ks writes:
10-07-2015 12:35

clarification :) - Robinson Crusoe!

ooo my perfect eng :))

I mean, in 6m (about) when I destroyed inferno, I became very strong cos I owned many strong castles, with many creatures and much gold, and this let me to play with FOUR MAIN heroes, all stronger than any enemy..
This mean about wrong balance.

And inferno AI cant buy all his creatures cos there is no enough gold. He let me hundred devils and efreet. You shud set a time event to give AI much gold

And you have several towns with the same names (expl: india, mongolia)

Anyway, map is nice, just need more testing to be perfect. Actually you can take my action like a tester :)

Lukas (Poland) writes:
12-07-2015 12:45

... - Robinson Crusoe!

Thanks!
This is version 1.0 so all I can improve

Author: Lukas (Poland), 08-07-2015 23:24
... - Robinson Crusoe!
Each city has its own name, on which you mean?

My home - you can get 1st day

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2015 23:12
city on island - Robinson Crusoe!
The city on island needs garrison customized. One I got it empty, another time 15 creatures, another time 22. Customize it so it can be fought every time because as is it, needs restart until lucky.

Maps looks great, I will play it (my first hota play) :)

Author: Johny Logan (Canada), 08-07-2015 06:29
OK - Robinson Crusoe!
I faked empty city since did not know how to win this battle. I've acquired about 12 cities and it looks this is the most difficult battle so far.

Author: Lukas (Poland), 07-07-2015 23:53
... - Robinson Crusoe!
It is not, and if you already have problems now is - I fear for you :-)
I tested this map - so it is possible

Author: Johny Logan (Canada), 07-07-2015 22:54
thanks - Robinson Crusoe!
OK, but it is tough to beat 2 packs of monsters with 1 swordsmen.

Author: Lukas (Poland), 07-07-2015 22:43
re: - Robinson Crusoe!
Yes of course. But your main city should be London...

Author: Johny Logan (Canada), 06-07-2015 19:46
Question - Robinson Crusoe!
It looks promising. Is Robinson supposed to conquer this city on the island?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
08-07-2015 23:34

y - Robinson Crusoe!

yes, my home. It has random garrison, so sometimes it cannot be defeated with 1 swordsman. Just customize it so it can be fought every time.

Johny Logan (Canada) writes:
09-07-2015 23:07

Excactly - Robinson Crusoe!

In my first try there were 20 or so creatures which killed me on first hit.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
09-07-2015 23:51

.... - Robinson Crusoe!

Johny, the first day of the game you can win this castle without a fight, because there is no enemy. Probably did it 2 or 3 days, and that is why you fought;-)

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
10-07-2015 11:06

map - Robinson Crusoe!

Lukas, you map has awesome design but don 't take us for idiots. :)

There is no change in garrisons during first week. If random seed sets garrison to 0 creatures, it remains 0 until day 8.

Do you know what is random seed? Start your map at 200% 10 times and try to enter "my home" city. Can you take it every time? No. :)

This is random seed.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
12-07-2015 12:54

I'm the idiot - Robinson Crusoe!

hey, I did not know about it! I checked and you're right, my mistake ...

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy